[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 682 KB, 800x1430, Asians Superiority 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6490087 No.6490087[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

New Reference : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M410uEgUaj0

You westerners are not only dumb for unable to make even only 1 Anime but you westerners are also unattractive, one of the proofs that you westerners are unattractive is the fact that you westerners yourselves prefer to impersonate or to Cosplay our Anime/Asian characters rather than your cartoon/western characters, the reason is because you westerners find our Anime/Asian characters which we Asians made based on our own Asians facial & body form to be more attractive than the cartoon/western characters you westerners made based on your own western facial & body form. In other words you westerners yourselves admitted with your own action that you westerners are unattractive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_alphQnRLz8

Be proud of your own race racist westerners by stick to Cosplay or imitate your own cartoon/western characters even your own cartoon/western characters as unattaractive as you westerners but they are your own western characters you westerners made based on yourselves. Stop imitating us Asians and stop ruining our Anime by stop cosplaying our Anime/Asian characters.

Proud To Be Asian ^_^

>> No.6490089

>>6490087

All that plastic surgery must have affected your brain.

0/10, try harder.

>> No.6490096

>>6490087
no.

>> No.6490099

>>6490089
Remember that I'm not a fat dumb lazy unattractive westerners like you who massacres over 500000 innocent Japanese in Hiroshima and Nagasaki using nuclear bomb, massacres over 100000 innocent Japanese in Tokyo, massacres over 50000 innocent Japanese in Okinawa, mass rape over 32000 innocent Japanese all over Japan and still keep doing all kind of crimes in Japan to this day including rape, so there is no reason for Japanese to hate me or my peoples.

>> No.6490100
File: 63 KB, 640x480, Cosplay in America.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Say, anyone read this book? It was written by a Japanese dude, I saw it in a bookshop once. It looks pretty cool. Would you reccomend it?

>> No.6490103

>>6490099
>Dissregarding Rape of Nanking
>Inverse Godwins Law

2/10 for effort.

>> No.6490105

>>6490099
>Japanese
>me or my peoples
You're not Japanese, you're Filipino.

>> No.6490106

>>6490100

>2012
>buying books

Pirate the pdf and see for yourself!

>> No.6490112

>>6490087
Nope, we Asians not using our Asian models to make us Asians look superior when cosplaying our Anime/Asian characters, we Asians simply just superior. This is how we Asians look like in our own Anime conventions :
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stvPUuttGbE
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-TViAr49Z0

We Asians are so superior that our ordinary Asians will look like models to you ugly racist westerners.

>> No.6490117

>>6490106
Actually, I wanted to reccomend it to the OP. "Cosplay In America" is the title, it's done entirely in Japanese.

Please, OP, stop making your race look bad. Most asians LOVE western cosplayers.

That is, if you even are Japanese. A large percentage of Japanese people have been proven to be rather less-than-proud of their country. Besides, you know more about WWII than what comes out of a Japanese textbook.

>> No.6490119

>>6490112
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY_f_dK_TSc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14kvkyqaITw

Try a bit harder, please. Post pictures of so-called "ugly" western cosplayers. We'd love to see how horrible we are, really.

>> No.6490120

>>6490112
REMOVE SUSHI remove sushi
you are worst gook. you are the gook idiot you are the gook smell. return to Japan. to our japan cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha , japan we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..hiroshima best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahJAPAN WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .vietnam we kill the king , vietnam return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot chinese and japan smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KIMCHI FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. usa=kill asia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in america, tupac making album of america . fast rap tupac america. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink gook… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you eat with two sticks
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol gooks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the gook farm aminal with rap magic now we the america rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and japan wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. america greattst countrey

>> No.6490123

>>6490120
Please, try being a bit smarter if you're arguing with yourself.

>> No.6490127

What are you really trying to accomplish by posting this here over and over? Do you think we'll all just stop cosplaying and burn our costumes eventually if you keep it up?

>> No.6490128

PT threads get removed on a dime but this shit stays around long enough to get plenty of posts.
Janitors, the fuck are you doing?

>> No.6490129
File: 50 KB, 311x311, Costanza%20Wonka[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>butthurt gook trying to prove a point
Shig the dig

>> No.6490130
File: 62 KB, 588x506, OHOHOHO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm almost temped to provoke him/her/it just to see what he/she/it will do.

>> No.6490132

>>6490130

>provoke

You mean this isn't just an elaborate troll?

>> No.6490133

>>6490132
Good point. I should've said "poke".

>> No.6490139

Oh, finally some videos to report for racism again