[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 246 KB, 467x700, 1349764638555.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6460185 No.6460185 [Reply] [Original]

ITT Talking about wanting a Lolita friend

The previous thread was deleted, despite being totally on topic.
Whine about not having anyone to drink tea with, or to take the frillies off of. Whatever floats your boat.

>> No.6460253

>>6460185
I feel bad about my family, I've been forcing them to "play" with me for years. I'm the only one (friends, family acquaintance) who like anything close to anything rococo. Hell, I'm the only person I know who even likes to drink tea!

>> No.6460260

>>6460253
But yeah, I would love a Lolita friend.
Good portion of my friends actually make fun of Lolita like things....asses.

>> No.6460313

None of my friends can afford lolita, and the ones who like it enough to wear it also know they couldn't pull it off/it just wouldn't suit them >< I just want a freaking frilly tea party sometimes.
feelsbadman.jpg

>> No.6460317

>>6460313
Dress your friends up in lolita for a day/half-day if they're willing. There are many different styles; something's bound to work.

>> No.6460330

>tfw there's another loli at your university
>tfw it's been a year and you still haven't talked to/met her

Also my boyfriend wouldn't want to be seen with me if I wore it, so no romantic tea or anything of the sort. </3

>> No.6460341

Can't you guys just make a thread on /soc/ or something? Or link to it from here? I know it's full of dicks but that's what that board's for.

>> No.6460369

>>6460317
This.

I have a friend who actually begs me to dress her up in gothic lolita. She's way prettier/ skinnier than me and she has long legs (I have stubby little ones), so it's kind of like being able to live out my fantasies of being beautiful, it's win-win.

>> No.6460376

>>6460369
I thought I was the only crazy one that likes to dress up my pretty friends (that want to) in lolita.

>> No.6460379

>>6460341
>lolita longings
>thread for complaining about lolita
>LOLITA
>thread about something that includes LOLITA
>BAWW TAKE IT BACK TO /SOC/

>> No.6460431

>>6460376
I want to be dressed up. Dress me up!

>> No.6460473

>>6460376
Word, sister. I love having beautiful friends to ogle and walk around with. I'm not ugly, I'm just not especially pretty. I guess that's why I make a massive effort with my coords, so that people will get confused and think I'm beautiful, when in fact it's just my clothes, not my face.

>> No.6460529

>tfw you have an eternal babyface and can look kawaii as fuck whenever you want, but youll never get to be an elegant classic or goth loli

And then thats when you bring in your gorgeous friend with the features and body of an anorexic model. Whos not anorexic. She doesnt even have to try to be skinnyyyy but i am just chubbachubs forever. ;_;

>> No.6460559

>>6460473
This is what I love about meets.
I just love being surrounded by beautifully dressed people done up to the nines, I feel like I'm in a film and life isn't ugly.
I don't have to be pretty if I can just look at pretty things.

>> No.6460594

I wish that everyone wasn't so catty and mean in my community and that we could go back to having conversations about things like tea and victoriana.

I'm really sad because I bought all these fantastic tea cups and all the girls in my comm want to do is talk about the latest whatever from taobao

>> No.6460608

>>6460330
if your bf ever has a moment where he doesn't want to be seen with you, you should dump his ass, he's not worth your time.

like he doesn't even have to want to do it with you, but if he's ashamed of you for doing it? like fuck that shit

>> No.6460613

>>6460594
You're exactly the type of person I'm looking for.

>> No.6460624

I just want ONE lolita bestfriend who is down to go get beers and stay out all night dressed up. Just one :c

>> No.6460628

>>6460624
Please be in west coast.

>> No.6460630

>>6460624
Is it okay if i have cider, not beer?
Because I'd be up for that, but only in spill-friendly bodydline.

>> No.6460629

>>6460608
It's alright, he likes lolita.. just not hanging out with me when I'm in a poofy dress! We're both egotistical and vain, so it's understandable.

>> No.6460636

I love my steampunk friends because they love going to tea, and my boyfriend is really into dressing up with me...

But I would love to hang out with someone local that I could share clothes or gossip about new releases with. I've been contemplating getting a penpal so I have an excuse to buy cute little things for them and have someone to talk to about things my other friends don't understand or judge me for.

>> No.6460638

Lolita Personals needs to happen.
There needs to be a kind, discreet soul who can database us all and set us up with potential friends.

>> No.6460639

>>6460594

well, i can sorta see where they're coming from

tea is just a beverage - i'm asian, so we drink it at every meal to digest the grease better

taobao, however... it's a whole world of possibilities

>> No.6460651

>>6460638
FYI there already is one. http://loli-personals.livejournal.com/ Just not active.

>> No.6460654

I'd be happy with a friend.
Wow, that's pretty sad now that I write it down.

>> No.6460659

>>6460654
Aww anon, I know that feel.

>> No.6460675

>>6460628

I am not I'm in TX :CC

>>6460630

Cider is A OK

Ok ladies let's all meet asap plz

>> No.6460680
File: 344 KB, 476x354, 1345867700947.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6460654

>> No.6460691

West coast reporting in.
Downside is that I don't own anything loli yet..
I'm just starting my wardrobe after I loose 10lb. But I've been an admire and a follower of loli fashion since 2009 if that helps.

>> No.6460843

There's a big friendly community here, it's just so hard to ever move from acquaintance to actual friend.
Such a fucking aspie.

>> No.6460844

>>6460843

This. How do???

>> No.6460846

>>6460675
Please be north UK.
We can microwave the cider now it's cold.

>> No.6460853

checking in for cute black lolita friends (or any friends) :(

>> No.6460875

>>6460853
where do you live /co/mr/a/dette?

If you lived close we could go to comic book stores and go downtown and be best lolita buds.

>> No.6461866

I can't go to meet ups or even to a public school because my anxiety is so bad. Seriously never thought I would be this fucking lonely. Please let there be someone from Las Vegas or really close that wants to at least chat. :(

>> No.6461868

>>6461866
I was invited to a tinychat meetup a couple of days ago! Unfortunately I passed out when I came home from work but apparently it was really fun. Are you on FB?

>> No.6461874

>>6460853
I'd like a fellow black loli friend too over the interwebs?

>> No.6461892

>>6461874
w-what about hispanic lolis?

brown girls unite for BFF purposes?

>> No.6461921

I feel like such a bum for posting because I have friends and everything...

But I really miss this one friend, I'm having a rough time with. I just want us to get past our problems and be buddies again.
Out of all my loli friends, who I love very much, she was the only one I really, truly clicked with. We used to talk about how we shared a quarter brain between us, because we're so derp, and AH GOD I MISS HER. We're not even on the same land mass right now. Feels so bad. :c

>> No.6461924

>>6461921
Why don't you try contacting her again? Least she could do is say "fuck u cuntbag", right?

>> No.6461939

>>6461921
Seconding>>6461924
Just shoot her a facebook message and let her know you miss her.
What's the worse that could happen?

It's cheesy, but in life you regret what you didn't do a lot more than the dumb things you did do.

>> No.6461941

>>6461939
>>6461924
I know, I want to. We've already had it out; the worst has passed. We're having a break from each other while we're in different countries, but I just really want to touch base and see how she is feeling. I guess I should.

>> No.6461943

>>6461874
>>6461892
I want fellow brownies! ;v; Do either of you have skype? Mine is dollfuu

>> No.6461944

>>6461892

I would like that. I think I'm the only loli in my town. Though I get too busy to wear my frills, I'm going to make it goal to wear it more often.

>> No.6461962

I'm a gothic lolita, I want a classic lolita friend, we could go for long walks, drink tea and do other stereotypically 'loli' things.

as shallow as it sounds, I would have to be the skinnier one though. I have issues like that

but all in all, I'm actually okay being a lonely loli

>> No.6461976

I want someone to share a wardrobe with, go on romantic dates with, snuggle up in frilly nightgowns with... sucks it'll never happen

>> No.6461981

There are almost no lolis in my country, especially in my town. I want a lolita friend to have sleepovers with and to get ready with in the morning, to give me constructive criticism, to work on cosplays with, to get matching co-ords with, to tell me when I look a bit silly, to look and laugh at pixyteri and other shitty cosplayers with, to stay up at night watching anime with..

>> No.6461983

>>6461981
Where are you from, anon? :(

>> No.6462018

I have some past trouble, unrelated to the fashion, with a popular lolita from my country's community. So I have to avoid it, so I don't end up meeting her. I would like to have someone to wear lolita with, but I can't meet new people thanks to this. So I just wear it when I go out to pubs with my "normal" friends...

>> No.6462027

Id totally love a lolita friend. I can see it now
>shell come over in lolita
>throw on my terrible wig and ita dress and jokingly threaten "hay can I come to your comm meetingz?! I just got these cat ears..."
>shed grimace at me. Maybe having a desire to burn those things
>shed teach me more about make up while I prepare us tea, snacks in my dining room.
>I also have a friend who is learning photog.
>offer "hey if you ladies want, you can take a photo in my living room/sitting room(the one part of the house that never gets used..its kinda elegant!

Eh....yea. ha. But that'll never happen.

>> No.6462030

>>6462018
haha i know who you are, thats right bitch!

I was a little lonely on my comm once, we are basically a small country with a small community were everyone knows each other. My city is by far the one with more members and meet-ups, and even though the girls are nice, I'm still kind of new there and everyone has besties and private conversations on groups which can make me always left out... luckily a cosplay friend of mine had interest in lolita and now she is super active and like me, threw cosplay aside, and is in full lolita mode, she even likes steampunk! I just feel lucky to have her as a friend and i always remember to talk and give attention to the less talkative girls so that they at least feel like someone cares for them ;-;

>> No.6462047

>>6462030
>haha i know who you are, thats right bitch!
Wow aren't you the epitome of sweet. I hope you have explosive diarrhea all over your burrrrrrrrrrrrrandouuuuuuu xD

>> No.6462049

>>6462030
At least I don't insist on meeting you girls and causing trouble. But if I did it would be pretty awesome concerning drama, with bitchslapping and blood and all that jazz and destroyed brand and lots of screaming and the police getting involved.

Also, if you see her please remind her that she's owing me and another friend a lot of money and that she still has two of my favourite books, if she could please return them it would be awesome! My address is still the same.

>> No.6462050

>>6462047

well at least i own some >> and get to use it with others unlike you cunt

>> No.6462058

>>6462050
I own a lot of brand and wear it all the time. I probably own rarer shit than you. I also have a hell of a lot of friends. Now what, bitch?

>> No.6462059

>>6462049
well if you want it hun, by all means, come get them, you do know where to finds us, and I at least want to know how much of the "bitchslapping and blood and all that jazz and destroyed brand and lots of screaming and the police getting involved" bullshit you can cater to.. even though i already know it anyway

>> No.6462061

>>6462058
the own i have is enough thank you^^
And i don' care about your friends i care about mine

>> No.6462069

>>6462059
Nah, I'm not that Christian and I don't want any trouble. If she wants she can take the shipping out of the money she's owing me.

Still it's kind of sad that the friends she got now are like you. Oh well, I guess to each their own. If she's happy like this, all the best for her. Don't need to get your bloomers in a twist.

>> No.6462075

My city has some lolitas, but the most popular ones are the ones who have gotten involved in sooo much local drama online and offline. :( and when I look elsewhere, i usually find the TEEHEE UR LOLITA?! LIKE IN D ANIMES?! I RABU ANIME TOOOO OMGZ 16 yos. The only lolita-wearing friend I have lives in another country 8 months out of a year, sigh.

>> No.6462079

>>6462069
>omg i'm going to make so much fuss, i'm going to destroy your precious burando and you're gonna have to call the police haha~ bugga bugga orz,oh wait i'm not, tehee

Do you realize how you even sound? You're a liar and a thief and get called out on your bullshit, and how that makes you a better friend that i am? Do you know me? Youre a big girl, stop being a coward, own up to your shit, apologize and talk to her directly.

>> No.6462083

>>6462069
>>6462079
Yo sis, take yo drama out of the thread. Lolita personals. I want to connect with other lone lolis out there.

>> No.6462087

>>6462079
wat

Ok, maybe we're not talking about the same person. The trouble does not involve any lying, stealing or anything like that, as far as I'm concerned. To be specific, it just involves feelings being hurt, followed by a long explanatory e-mail.

So yeah, not the same person. You can calm down now.

>> No.6462097

My local community is so far and spread out, but nothing really near me. And I keep hearing that the girls are really cliquey. I miss my old comm and having a lolita friend nearby that I can hang out and gush about new releases and TV shows with.

>> No.6462155

Did you girls ever know about anonidate? I feel like there should be a lolita version set up for making friends, possibly dating.

>> No.6462207

>>6462155
I'd really like that.
My best friend is great with me talking about Lolita, but when get sad about not having my dream dress she just tells me to make it, and that the print isn't that hard and I should just do it. She just doesn't get it, I want ~*~burando~*~.

>> No.6462223

Anonidate say that if you email them and ask for them to make your community or whatever, they'll do it.
We could, guys. We could ask them to make a lolifriend section. We'd be raided by lonesome /jp/ pretending to be girls but still.

>> No.6462226

>>6462207
Maybe sew stuff, sell it to other people, and then buy burando? That's what I do.

>> No.6462232

>>6462226
This is why I need a Lolita friend.
That makes a lot more sense, thank you. I could do a goal target page and everything. I feel silly for not thinking about it like that, also.

>> No.6462281

>>6462155
If someone makes a lolita friendship site, let me know!!

>> No.6462290

>>6462223
Oh, really? I know I mentioned them but I didn't realise they were still up and going.

>> No.6462312

It looks like a pretty easy site to make. I could get that done.

Would be prefer a section on anonidate or our own site?
Would we actually use it or would we feel too ashamed and scared of drama repercussions?

>> No.6462316

>>6462312
I'll try using it! I can get very shy, though.

>> No.6462331

>>6462316
A section on anonidate or our own Personals?

>> No.6462359

>>6462312
I think our own site would be best. Anonidate is aimed at 4chan overall, furries, etc. May reel in more creepers (ironic saying that here). I would definitely use a website or anonidate either way, although you'd have to set your orientation to bi to be able to see other girls in the area.

>> No.6462423

>>6461976
Don't give up, the future is bright you may still find that girlfriend with roughly the same measurements as you.

>> No.6462522

After being a lone lolita for a few years, I re-connected with a girl I went to primary school with via our closest local comm which is six hours drive away and she still lives in the same little town an hour and a half away from me. I'm so stoked to have finally stumbled across her, it's great having to not explain what a colourway is to my boyfriend who was previously the only one who knew I loved lolita. What's great is that we're very close in size so we can swap clothes and we could twin!
Only, it's not all sunshine and fairies, because there's another lolita in my town apparently, who is a liar and a thief. I'd like to be the three lolita musketeers, but I'm happy to just stick to my duo and not go out of my way to meet this particular lolita. Then again, the dramu~ could always be fun. But I'm not risking her stealing my clothes...not that she'd fit...because I'm a facebook stalker like that...

>> No.6462859

>>6461868
Yeah I'm on FB! I'm actually a member of the lolita community on there but, I don't really use my FB often. So all of my pictures and stuff are really old. I'm "Shii Chan" if you want to add me.

>> No.6462887

>>6462859
>shii chan

kill yourself.

>> No.6462946

>>6461892
I'd be your brown Loli BFF Anon.

>> No.6463174
File: 43 KB, 405x420, 1343168830367.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw I'm in a big comm and like 90% of the girls on a personal level/hang out outside of lolita and meets regularly
>mfw my boyfriend thinks lolita is adorable and has shown interest in kodona before
>mfw

>> No.6464711

>>6462946
>>6460875
>>6460853
my email is in the field

>> No.6464714

>>6460853
Checking in for cute lolita white friends.

No, it doesn't sound better when a black girl does it.

>> No.6464793

I'm an American who just moved to a really small military base in Germany and although I want to connect with my nearest comm, my German isn't terribly good and I don't want to impose. I would love to find just one or two Lolita friends in the area who don't mind that I'm still in the learning process with the language. Honestly I would just love to find a friend here period. Most of the other wives I have met so far are quite a bit older than me or already have kids. The few female soldiers that are here are nice and all but we don't seem to really share any interests. Actually I'm finding it difficult to find other women who share my interests period. Guys are great and all but I just really want some gal pals who share my relatively nerdy interests. I'm just lonely here.

>> No.6464800

>>6464793
Which base if you don't mind me asking?

>> No.6464803

>>6464800
It's fine. I'm in Hohenfels.

>> No.6464852

I would love more lolita friends, my visual kei ones are getting a little old, and not as up to speed with me.

>> No.6464885

>>6460629
If he is embarrassed to hang out with you wearing it, he doesnt like it. Dump him and find a guy worth your time.

>> No.6464913

my boyfriend loves me in lolita, but sadly he lives in another country. he totally would take me out fully dressed up, but he does tease me for being a princess sometimes. also there are certain girly places i would never, ever drag him to. i would need a lolita best friend for that. i would also love to go to dive bars or the bowling alley or like... glow in the dark minigolf with lolitas. stay out all night, and then have breakfast together at ihop before eventually heading home.
my city has a big comm, but it seems to be a bit cliquey, and i don't know where i belong there. also i'll probably be moving after the new year anyway, either to Florida for flight school if i can find a way to finance it (my sort of late-realised dream is to be an airline pilot. i wish i had figured this out before i went to college, but apparently having a college degree already is going to help me out lots.), or to the UK to be with boyfriend after he finds a job and an apartment.

>> No.6464948

>>6461892
holla, us hispanic/latina ladies gotta stick together C:

>> No.6464957

I'm looking at wearing a lolita co-ord to go out with my boyfriend tonight.
He's real sweet and he'll tell me I look pretty but I wish there was a friend I could wear it for hot chocolate with, and we'd take pictures. I feel like I'm the only one without pictures.

>> No.6464974

Any north west lolitas about ; A;. I have no lolita friends. I live in merseyside but spent a lot of my time in north-west london.

>> No.6464984

>>6464913
As long as you get rid of your terrible flatmate you're good to go.

>> No.6464993

>>6464974
Northern (Leeds based) loli reporting, there's actually quite a lot of us based in the north.

There are regular meets in Manchester, Leeds & Sheffield if you search on fb there are groups for north west lolitas and Leeds etc.

>> No.6465010

>>6464993
I'm in the group for north west in facebook but because i don't know anybody personally I'm far too shy to actually show up on my own not knowing anyone. All i have so far is bodyline and i don't know how this comm feels about that either, i know some don't mind but others do ; A;. I'm in liverpool and there was a meet in the odeon not long ago and i just couldn't have the courage to go. ; A; I don't know how to infiltrate.

>> No.6465019

>>6464957
do a PT and get a camera with tripod and a timer

>> No.6465022

>>6465010
there all lovely girls anon, and they will not judge you for wearing bodyline at all.

I guess you could introduce yourself to the fb group if you haven't already and then at least you've spoken a little bit before a meet. you could always join the Leeds group too as a lot of us go along to the north west meets quite regularly so you might end up talking to one of us too.

>> No.6465037

>>6465022
Maybe I'll try and go to the next one. I'm glad they're all lovely, some of the things I read on here scared me of joining any comms. I know there's a christmas manchester meet but it's invite only I think, or at least an ask for invite. thank you for being so kind to me UoU I have a little more confidence

>> No.6465095

>>6465037
no problem anon, there is no drama in our neck of the woods that I've heard of. I've put my email in the field if you have any more questions/worries

>> No.6465147

>that feeling when you joined your country's lolita forums and you suddenly discover there are no lolis in your city and meet-ups are usually consisted of... 3-4 people.

I live in a capital city too... We just have so little lolis it's impossible to find one.

>> No.6468655
File: 38 KB, 400x400, 1275809105889.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had a really great lolita friend who I met about 7 months ago.
>about the same age as me (older than 75% of people in our comm)
>really funny, generous, could talk to her about life problems and stuff
>had a car and lived nearby
>went to tea together in lolita a lot, did stuff together in normalfag clothes too
>had a nice wardrobe and dressed well, knowledgeable about lolita stuff

But then I moved away and now I don't know any lolis in my area ;_;
I doubt I'll ever find a lolita friend as awesome as her again D:

>> No.6468666

>>6468655
Why are you using Fwee's icon?

>> No.6468669

>>6468666
Who's that? I just like this picture because it's of a sad kitten.

>> No.6468797

>>6460843
I know that feel...

>> No.6468807

I'm weirdly smack dab in the middle of two fairly large communities whose meet-ups I like to go to and are really fun! However it would be nice to have a lolita friend who was closer to me to do more casual things with on a regular basis.

>> No.6473485

I-I can pretend to be a girl and put on a dress

I like tea also

>tfw no gf