[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 101 KB, 720x960, gorangerofthrones.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6418330 No.6418330[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Hey, /cgl/, I recently purchased a lycra bodysuit with the intention of making a Super Sentai costume. Thing is, I have no idea how to sew.

I'm contacting local seamstresses and asking to get the hood, hands, and feet of the suit removed and a white pattern sewn onto the torso (like the white diamonds on the Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger's chest). I need them in about a week and a half and am asking if the seamstresses can do it in 1.

What is the appropriate amount I should paying for these kinds of modifications? Are they difficult? I don't want to get ripped off, nor do I want to offer too low of a sum for the work involved.

>> No.6419580

>>6418330
Bumping. Please help me out, guys

>> No.6419604

a) cheap, fast and shitty looking
b) nice looking, fast, and expensive
or c) nice-looking, cheap, and not done in a short period of time.
Unless you have the skills to do it yourself (and even then its not guaranteed) you can only pick one.
If your seamstress agrees to do it in the time frame you have in mind, she will most likely be charging you a higher than usual amount. This is fair for a rush job.

>> No.6425705

hombres vianen

>> No.6425708

why are you people so goddamn ugly

>> No.6425870
File: 182 KB, 960x720, Ixxnz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6418330