[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


View post   

File: 66 KB, 734x412, forgodssake.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10920686 No.10920686[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Grillin' edition

Previous thread
>>10917374

Summers almost here, are you ready?
What cons are you getting ready for?
Any new cosplay you're working on?
Upcoming events or news you'd like to share?

>> No.10920694 [DELETED] 
File: 2.90 MB, 1520x1080, splat dance.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10920694

Funny how I find myself in love with you
If I should buy my reasoning I'd pay to lose
One half won't do
I've asked myself, how much do you commit yourself?
It's my life, don't you forget
It's my life, it never ends (It never ends)

>> No.10920697

AtJap13 is a girl, not a boy

>> No.10920699

>>10920697
He's not a boy, he's a grown man. He wishes he was a girl, maybe then their boyfriend would be attracted to them.

>> No.10920701

>>10920697

That's nawt what your dad says.

>> No.10920702

>>10920699

You just mad cuz you never had a chance with me.

>> No.10920707
File: 33 KB, 482x295, CorsevBattlecrusier.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10920707

INTO THE BREACH

>Captacha: JANNX

>> No.10920708

>>10920699
Warsie fucks him like a horny jackrabbit everyday. He's most certainly attracted to him.

>> No.10920709

>>10920702
ew, brother, ew. Brothaaa, ugh!

>> No.10920712

Can we stop with atjap and wearied and stick to the prompt atjap is a boy girl thing and warsie a pedo nigger we get it

>> No.10920714

>>10920686
>Upcoming events or news you'd like to share?
I'm gonna pull a reverse Reisen at ACEN 2025. Instead of taking my own life, I'm gonna (forcefully) give a life to the first qt whatever fotm cosplayer is drunk at a day 0 party. You have all been warned. Don't be surprised if it happens to you.

>> No.10920718

>>10920714
Will you stick around to raise the kid?

>> No.10920720

is anyone going to this >>10920304

>> No.10920746

Lee McKinnis

>> No.10920840

Ciel Lanchester

>> No.10920842

>>10920694
>splatoon
I know who you are

>> No.10920843

>>10920842
As do I.

>> No.10920846

Does anyone have a good list of what cons are happening this summer in the Midwest? I know about kitsune kon and anime magic, but I’m curious what others are going on

>> No.10920854

>>10920846
Anime Iowa
Anime Midwest

>> No.10920874

>>10920854
>Anime Midwest
I said a GOOD list

>> No.10920875

>>10920874
It's a good con even if the con chair has drama

>> No.10920894

>>10920846
There is the issho con summer bash and also it's the same place issho con takes place at this year. Too bad it's going to be a Saturday and Sunday only event. Fucking gay.

>> No.10920924

Makoto Suzuki

>> No.10920928

>>10920875
They need him to step down so I can go in peace and the cool guests they invite dont get harassed out of attending.

>> No.10920929

>>10920894
we'll need to give it a proper goodbye now that they're switching to the furry hotel

>> No.10920934

>>10920714
K E K.

>> No.10921013

>>10920840
>>>/cm/3895621

>> No.10921041

>>10920708
God, imagine the smell

>> No.10921059
File: 312 KB, 1290x1292, GOxopWMbcAAjqUM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921059

>>10920840
>>10920924

>> No.10921318
File: 346 KB, 2048x1542, signal-2024-06-08-23-32-16-940.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921318

Hey what room is this at Whinny City?

>> No.10921319

>>10921318
The heifers and friends suite

>> No.10921320

>>10921319
Room number?

>> No.10921322

>>10921320
You don't need the room number. just follow your nose, grease and dried cum

>> No.10921324

>>10921318
kys >>>/mlp/ fgt

>> No.10921378

>>10921318
Warsie, they do not want to be friends with you anymore. Get the fuck over it.

>> No.10921386

>>10921378
He doesn't wanna be friends with any of those losers.

>> No.10921389

>>10921378
Why the fuck do you think there was an assumption about friendship in that post

>> No.10921390

>>10921386
Those losers don't wanna be friends with that groomer

>> No.10921391

>>10921390
Warsie keeps all the cunny to himself after all

>> No.10921392

Warsie move over, Billy is here and now resident cunnisseur

>> No.10921393

>>10921392
Oh cool, I wish him success!

>> No.10921397

>>10921392
I saw Billy touching a Gura cosplayer’s Willy and saying how he wanted to “pound that sharcunny”

>> No.10921398

>>10921397
Tsu?

>> No.10921400
File: 77 KB, 1018x744, 1701928004676919.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921400

>>10921397

>> No.10921401
File: 2.53 MB, 720x404, shart_attack.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921401

>>10921397
>>10921398
>>10921400
Me when

>> No.10921411

>>10921390
He's not a groomer.

>> No.10921431

>>10921411
Nah he grooms whoever the fuck he wants whenever he wants

>> No.10921452 [DELETED] 
File: 45 KB, 1118x289, IMG_4095.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921452

>> No.10921453 [DELETED] 
File: 32 KB, 1112x245, IMG_875.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921453

>> No.10921459

>>10921452
>>10921453
Weren't they all at a karaoke bar party earlier today havin' the times of their lifes together?

>> No.10921462

>>10921459
They're still there right now lmao

>> No.10921470

>>10921459
>>10921462
Worse drama than Reisen's (multiple) birthday parties last month.

>> No.10921471

>>10921453
>>10921452
"This isn't me blah blah blah"

>> No.10921474

>>10921452

I blocked, Lee didn't do shit. I am my own person and I been in this scene for longer than most the ppl here.

>> No.10921475

>>10921431
He groomed me and I liked it.

>> No.10921476

>>10921474
You are talking shit at the fucking meet Makoto was RUNNING

>> No.10921477

>>10921474
So, I dunno, tell her yourself then since you're literally right next to her instead of posting here.

>> No.10921478

>>10921476
You are replying to Makoto.

>> No.10921479

>>10921477

I did tell Taylor in person.

>> No.10921480

>>10921478
Would be nice if Makoto typed like that, Taylor

>> No.10921493
File: 627 KB, 1290x737, IMG_2033.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921493

THIS nigga is going to RAPE you!

>> No.10921494

>>10921493
That guy looks like he’s busy fucking your mom to rape anyone.

>> No.10921497

>>10921470
I avoided going places with Reisen because all the drama llamas flocking him and now I'll never see him again.

>> No.10921514

So did the girl who suicided reisen get in any trouble, you guys fell off with the gossip, what gives?

>> No.10921519

>>10921514
why would she?

>> No.10921520

This is the real Taylor, I finally figured out how to post on here. Please keep me the fuck out y'alls mouths and out your whatever this is. I'm minding my own business and processing Sydneys death. I'm not aligned at all with Lee and only tolerate him because he comes to public spaces. We are not friends.

But please at this time just simply leave me alone

>> No.10921521

And to further clarify we aren't posting what happened because it's an active investigation and quite frankly y'all niggas don't deserve to know respectfully.

>> No.10921524 [DELETED] 

>>10921520
>>10921521
Nigga you went to SOMEONE ELSE'S event last night, the organizer AND me confronted you on this shit posted in this thread:

You:
1) blocked us
2) plotted against us for social clout (we know you pretended to be friends with Makoto to help your drag career, RIP that Makoto is going for the jugular now.
3) Have a LOOONG history of backstabbing your friends (we know you JUST did that with Sean earlier today, plus Hazuki, Juan, etc)

Nigga you are opps to everyone.

Oh we know it's mainly you shit talking Ash as well on this board.

>> No.10921526

That hasn't been me I wasn't even aware I was even on here or even that yall stalk my every move lmao. Literally get a life I went there for karaoke with friends and if I'm an OPP to everyone good stay away from and mind your damn business.

I swear broke niggas always be saying the most online but won't back nothing up like shut the actual fuck up.

I haven't said shit about Ash on here y'all are mad thirsty to know what happened you're making shit up to fit your dumb ass narrative well guess no it hasn't been me as I don't waste my time on here with you Heathens

>> No.10921527

And I've never been fake to Lee and have continuously kept the same energy to Lee's face both on and offline. As for back stabbing don't go there Lee because I will air this entire bitch out. Don't even speak on my friends at all they hate you too.
You don't know shit about me and only tolerate you because we all like Makoto and hate you.

Stay blessed never pressed nigga

>> No.10921528 [DELETED] 
File: 115 KB, 1080x1071, IMG_20240610_135728_940.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921528

>>10921524
>>10921520
>>10921521
This you Taylor

>> No.10921530

I've been Adamant about not being friends Jai're your point? No likes your nazi pedophile ass anyways. Literally you are so fucking annoying like Amer. If you didn't pick fights with people you'd have more friends you bottom of the barrel trash bag ass bitch.

>> No.10921531

>>10921493
Ain't he an incel tho?

>> No.10921532

>>10921526
>That hasn't been me I wasn't even aware I was even on here

You posted in the Anime Midwest and Magic thread last year when you were tlking about having your shit spiked PLUS the bullshit you initiated with the trans Juggalos. You literally posted your party in that thread

>or even that yall stalk my every move lmao.

Odd, because we know you did that with Makoto. Like trying to scout where Makoto's job was and that suspicious message right around the time Makoto was in Boystown?

>Literally get a life I went there for karaoke with friends and if I'm an OPP to everyone good stay away from and mind your damn business.

You know what? I'm ok with this. You're banned from Makoto's Karaoke meetup. Makoto already has a Yeet-on-sight order for you at the next meetup.

>I swear broke niggas always be saying the most online but won't back nothing up like shut the actual fuck up.

We can post the screencaps if you want evidence. Like how I still have the shit from Reisen's server (both the Midwest' Most Wanted and the shit on his hidden bnuuy server)

>I haven't said shit about Ash on here

No, you just admitted you shat talked Fxy on here (see the ther screencap posted) PLUS you posted in past threads. Your post style is explicit and you aren't even trying to hide it then.

>y'all are mad thirsty to know what happened you're making shit up to fit your dumb ass narrative

The "dumbass narrative" of you habitully betraying people to gain social credit. Imagine losing more friends than the OTHER gulls in this clusterfuck of a situation. Couldn't be me

>well guess no it hasn't been me as I don't waste my time on here with you Heathens

You just plot in your discord(s) and facebook group. Just like the other gull faggots.

>> No.10921533

Literally eat shit and die Lee I said what I said. And I know it was you who made the fake account you just snitched on yourself dumb ass.

>> No.10921534

>>10921527

>>10921527
>And I've never been fake to Lee and have continuously kept the same energy to Lee's face both on and offline.

Odd, because you were such a snake in the KEKISTANI party in ACEN. Even though we all knew everything. Be happy Sean was vetting for you given both me and my XO had a general yeet-on-sight on you which said XO enforced later on.

>As for back stabbing don't go there Lee because I will air this entire bitch out.

Sure, post the screencaps. We are standing by

>Don't even speak on my friends at all they hate you too

Again, *post the evidence here.

>You don't know shit about me

I know and can infer enough information to put you in the "enemy" category.

>and only tolerate you because we all like Makoto and hate you.

You blocked Makoto and still went to their meetup, what level of bullshit is this
Stay blessed never pressed nigga

>> No.10921535

>>10921530
>I've been Adamant about not being friends Jai're your point?

You lied earlier. See >>10921520
>This is the real Taylor, I finally figured out how to post on here.

This part is a lie. Because you admitted you tlked abut Fxy in the past, right after ACEN. I wonder what else you are lying about, like having the tracking device on Ash (oh we warned her to have her shit scanned)

>No likes your nazi pedophile ass anyways.

Well don't go to the Kekistani rooms then. Oh well, you're banned from there anyway no matter how much Sean attempts to vet a habitual traitor.

>Literally you are so fucking annoying like Amer. If you didn't pick fights with people you'd have more friends you bottom of the barrel trash bag ass bitch.

Again: I have proof - you are the aggressor. Want me to post you plotting against your "best friend" Reisen in this server? Because I cn absolutely do so.

>>10921533
>>10921533
concession accepted. Stay #rekt faggot.

>> No.10921536 [DELETED] 
File: 1.03 MB, 400x627, Reimu dance1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921536

"Show me show me show me how you do that trick, the one that makes me scream", she said. "The one that makes me laugh", she said and threw her arms around my neck. Show me how you do it and I promise you, I promise that I'll run away with you, I'll run away with you

>> No.10921538

>>10921521
LOL we know you're just trying to extort Ash's family for money.

>> No.10921539

We can just fight it out if you want Lee. I'm not TJ I will beat the absolute fuck out of as you've been having it coming a long ass time. Either pull up or shut the fuck up that's your only options and I know where you live so don't make me pull the fuck up on you like what was that shit you were saying online?

Punk ass bitch

>> No.10921541

>>10921539
Sure I'm right here, come on over we're standing by.

>> No.10921542

I don't want shit from Ash other than for her to face justice for what she did. It's also how dare you, I've been working my ass to clear sydneys name he wasn't a pedophile at all. Unlike Lee who gave Ash alcohol and cocaine and is still friends with a 15 year old knowing she's 15.

Yeah stfu dude you're a mess again eat shit and die Lee with my whole chest.

>> No.10921543

So the fuck what Lee I'll be the aggressor again you're a pedophile and a nazi why the fuck would we be friends? Lmao you're against your own people and hate jews.

Boy bye

>> No.10921544

>>10921542
>I don't want shit from Ash other than for her to face justice for what she did.

Goalpost movement

>It's also how dare you, I've been working my ass to clear sydneys name he wasn't a pedophile at all.

Hey weren't you plotting against him and saying he was making out with Ciel at CAD? Again I have the screencaps

>Unlike Lee who gave Ash alcohol and cocaine and is still friends with a 15 year old knowing she's 15.

Didn't you give ciel acid and alcohol and tell the dude to lie about his age? Massive hypocrisy roflmao

>Yeah stfu dude you're a mess again eat shit and die Lee with my whole chest.

Hey you can kill my yourself you kow where I live and I am typing from a laptop at this location right now.

>> No.10921545

Y'all want drama I will literally live stream beating Lee's ass lmao fucking pathetic ass loser.

>> No.10921546
File: 22 KB, 500x309, 8c8d878a-6925-4a37-9f98-04779e2d106a-1661219665084.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921546

>>10921543

>> No.10921547 [DELETED] 
File: 794 KB, 256x256, 1698477384162.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921547

Diamond life lover boy. We move in space with minimum waste and maximum joy. City lights, business nights when you require streetcar desire for higher heights. No place for beginners or sensitive hearts when sentiment is left to chance, no place to be ending but somewhere to start

>> No.10921548

>>10921543
Please tell me all you know about pedophilia and national-socialism. Come on, I'm pretty interested to see what you have to post.

Note: chatGPT doesn't count

>> No.10921550

And for the record Makoto blocked me and unlocked me and we fixed our issues like adults. Again you know nothing about me.

I don't associate with pedophiles and the only reason your around is because we love Makoto everyone literally hates you so again don't speak on my friends because they will be way meaner than I lmao.

I never blocked Makoto.

>> No.10921551 [DELETED] 
File: 167 KB, 1024x2048, Messenger_creation_142258562264741.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921551

This you pedophile

>> No.10921552

>>10921550
>And for the record Makoto blocked me and unlocked me and we fixed our issues like adults.

Lies

>Again you know nothing about me.

You don't need to know the exact grid coordinates an enemy unit is at. You just flood the grid square with artillery :-)

>I don't associate with pedophiles and the only reason your around is because we love Makoto

Says the person blocking Makoto

>everyone literally hates you so again don't speak on my friends because they will be way meaner than I lmao.

Summon them to this thread. The friends you still have lmao.

>I never blocked Makoto.

lies

>> No.10921553

>>10921550

You was telling ppl to not be fucking with me. I said from jump I dont do that whole "dont talk to this person, they are this" highschool style shit.

Lee isnt a pedophile its like nobody knows the definition of that word. Lee has plenty of friends, all of my friends like him and he has been welcomed into my groups because my friends arent SJWs.

I was even removed from the Freaknik server last year because I wasnt gonna break up with Lee.

>> No.10921554

>>10921551
order of protection voided. How is this proof of pedophilia again? Oh and I posted that in a past thread. Try harder, you may be a borderline non-sapient lifeform but you can try.

Oh and Timothy won't fuck you. He doesn't put his dick in crazy.

>> No.10921555 [DELETED] 
File: 73 KB, 200x200, 1606448216475.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921555

Move yourself, you always live your life never thinking of the future. Prove yourself, you are the move you make. Take your chance, win or loser. See yourself, you are the steps you take. You and you and that's the only way. Shake yourself, you're every move you make. So the story goes. Owner of a lonely heart, owner of a lonely heart. Much better than an owner of a broken heart, owner of a lonely heart

>> No.10921556

>>10921550
>>10921551

pedophilia
noun
pe·do·phil·ia ˌpe-də-ˈfi-lē-ə ˌpē-
: a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child


SJWs sure love altering definitions to align with their agenda.

>> No.10921558

You're at war with Amer, Shane, Ash, most of the gulls, even Tony it seems Taylor.

Since you like talking about Nazis so much how does it feel to speedrun the Axis powers in WWII getting everyone to be your enemies.

Man you sure fucked up the "diplomacy" skill.

Wonder how long before you DOW Redfox. We know that fun time at C2E2.

>> No.10921559

wait, is Lee mckinnis warsie?

>> No.10921560

>>10921559
yes I am

>> No.10921562 [DELETED] 
File: 155 KB, 945x2048, Messenger_creation_a4fd12cd-95b4-46cc-aed4-67327888bbbe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921562

>>10921558

>> No.10921563

>>10921560
Epic, keep telling these trannies what's up. I am now team Warsie

>> No.10921565 [DELETED] 
File: 862 KB, 326x326, autism.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921565

Poor old Johnnie Ray sounded sad upon the radio, moved a million hearts in mono. Our mothers cried, sang along, who'd blame them? You're grown, so grown. Now I must say more than ever. Toora loora toora loo rye aye. And we can sing just like our fathers. Come on, Eileen. Oh I swear at this moment you mean everything. You in that dress, my thoughts I confess, verge on dirty. Oh come on, Eileen

>> No.10921566

Damn you leave one moment and they are popping off on here lmao did I strike a nerve Lee?

You know me do something about it

>> No.10921568

>>10921566
You blocked me so nah I can't. Hey what's that shit you said where a group of trans girls were transphobic and arguing your perspective is better than theirs because of reason?

>> No.10921569

Why do you talk like an NPC? Listen read the room Lee you are not liked and are a laughing stick the only reason people are around you remotely is because they like Makoto.

Like why can't you be like Makoto sane and actually cares about other people and isn't a pedophile nazi.

The call is coming from inside the house Lee at someone you need to realize your actions put you where you are today no one else did that but you.

>> No.10921571

>>10921569

I literally just said all MY friends like Lee. The ones I have had for much longer than the ppl in this scene. We are mature and dont focus on stupid drama from 3 yrs ago.

>> No.10921570

Literally you and those trans girls can eat shit and die Lee. And not because they are trans but are god awful people like you.

Idk what Makoto even sees in and defends you hard core and you make it hard af for him because you are dragging him down with you it's not fair to Makoto.

And you're going to stay blocked since you wanna gas light me over getting roofied IN YOUR ROOM mind you.

>> No.10921572

>>10921570

Those trans girls are my friends as well.

>> No.10921573

What do you call knowingly having sex with a 15 year old child? Pedophilia lmao. Or giving a minor alcohol and drugs after finding out she's 15 and as someone in their 30's are friends with a teenager is that not fucking weird Lee?

You really have no argument here you're the fucking problem.

If anyone should get gas chambered it's your sorry ass and BTW nazis wouldn't even accept you they'd kill your dumb ass.

You and Jai're have more commen despite hating each other you're both into minors.


Pedophilia: sexual feelings directed toward children.

>> No.10921574 [DELETED] 
File: 936 KB, 400x225, 148861ce5e22248fc1f83b0e27b94a0d.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921574

Here in my car, I feel safest of all. I can lock all my doors, it's the only way to live, in cars. Here in my car, I can only receive, I can listen to you. It keeps me stable for days, in cars

>> No.10921575

Those trans girls can join Lee and eat shit and die

>> No.10921577 [DELETED] 
File: 62 KB, 540x1637, received_389344816950490.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921577

>>10921569
Artillery Strike incoming on given grid coordinates.

>> No.10921578

are you guys for real or is this some sort of satire

>> No.10921579

Listen even if Lee wasn't a pedophile the racism, antisemitism, way he treats Makoto, and literally starting shit for no reason there would be a plethora of reasons not to like Lee you're just that awful what you did to Ciel is disgusting

>> No.10921580 [DELETED] 
File: 106 KB, 959x2048, received_1101103434258440.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921580

>>10921569
Round 2

>> No.10921581

I'm being dead ass. Lee attacked me for no reason on here and for the last fucking time I HAVEN'T SAID SHIT ABOUT ASH ON HERE This man is delusional.

>> No.10921582

>>10921573

>What do you call knowingly having sex with a 15 year old child? Pedophilia lmao. Or giving a minor alcohol and drugs after finding out she's 15 and as someone in their 30's are friends with a teenager is that not fucking weird Lee?

See definition of pedophilia above. A 15 yr old is not a child. They are a post-pubescent teenager. I am also friends with Ash because I will not turn my back on someone.

>Pedophilia: sexual feelings directed toward children.

CHILD is pre-pubescent. Anyone in adolescence is not a child. Hence why most cultures have no issue with teenagers marrying.

>> No.10921584

It's also don't drag Makoto into this you choose to poke the bear and don't like that you're getting cussed out and your dirty laundry aired the fuck out my dude. I promise people like me way more than they like you.

And you've heard this all before you're probably sitting on your phone having a schitzo conversation with yourself.

>> No.10921585

>>10921584

I guarantee he does not give a flying fuck who likes him and who does not.

>> No.10921586

>>10921570
Better a Nazi than a SJW. Hey at least my fascist space navy LARP isn't full of traitors and backstabbers unlike the UwU all bodies are welcome here SJW shithole you run.

Imagine the Nazi pedo party room havingmore trans and queer people in it than your room. Probably because the Kekistanis arent fucking backstabbing, clout-chasing SJWs.

Death to the SJW menace (oh and you likely support Ukraine, imagine complaining about Nazis and supporting Ukraine - GLORY TO RUSSIA)

>> No.10921587 [DELETED] 
File: 1.75 MB, 582x618, wide.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921587

Words like violence break the silence come crashing in into my little world. Painful to me, pierce right through me. Can't you understand, oh my little girl? All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm

>> No.10921588

>>10921562
i heard tony wears diapers such a sexy baby

>> No.10921589

And for Billy and Jai're they are sick pedophiles who literally hit on Ash hours after Sydney died.

>> No.10921590

>>10921570
>And you're going to stay blocked since you wanna gas light me over getting roofied IN YOUR ROOM mind you.

Hey weren't you plotting against moonsuya_ as well? Well guess what he has: a commission in the Kekistani. Oh and Ash has a spot as petty officer, third class on my warship lmao.

Oh and you said at the meeting it was because the fucking juggalo trans girls were TRANSPHOBIC when you were presenting as male. Hey are you on your meds now? (again i have proof for that post).

>>10921570
>the other queer people are the problem not me

When appeal to popularity fallacies fail you ufind some other bullshit to justify it.

Hey where are you at, me and Makoto are still at the place. We can put on our KEKISTANI uiform to make this easier for you to spot us.

>>10921573
>What do you call knowingly having sex with a 15 year old child? Pedophilia lmao. Or giving a minor alcohol and drugs after finding out she's 15 and as someone in their 30's are friends with a teenager is that not fucking weird Lee?

Seems like "based" to me. She's a petty officer in the ship, you know what i'll make her XO for the lulz to piss off you SJWs prolly if the new XO does execute their duties.

Also I don't give a shit about western norms, your civilization is bankrupt. Also nigga youre half black and kowowing western civiliational cancer. Enjoying how the Nazis are more self aware than yur SJW ass

Oh just so you know this: there were black people in the SS in the Third Reich. prominent black nationalist leaders like WEB Dubois said the Third Reich was friendly to them. But you would not know that, dumbkopf.

>Pedophilia: sexual feelings directed toward children.

define "child"

>> No.10921591

>>10921578
totally real, 4chan is the nly place for pitched battle because the rest of the internet is a gentrified shithole unless you go on the darknet.

>> No.10921592

>>10921579
>Listen even if Lee wasn't a pedophile the racism,

I thought you said i hate being black.Nigga i'm a black nationalist who sees the black population as part of a larger american civilization and that the US should adopt the chinese and soviet model. Try harder. "black peoplpe are a nation part of a larger civilization" is the literal position the Russian government makes with Ukrainians. Totally "Nazi" guys lmao.

>antisemitism,

Imagine being pissed off about a genocide your tax dollars is funding is "antisemitism". Oh, Ye was right, the real Jews are the black ones. Imagine calling black semites "antisemites" because fake Jews invented the word"antisemitism" (look it up, Judenhass was replaced with "antisemitism" because of a German Jew)

> what you did to Ciel is disgusting

Stay mad.

>> No.10921593

Honestly no children or transpeople should be remotely near especially. How am a backstabbing for literally calling you out and keeping the same energy of not liking you

Also my parties out rank yours in everyday imaginable and were full of everyone of all genders and sexualities.

Also BTW I saw a post on here saying I had an orgy and planned it with Lee that is false I never made it party related plans with Lee as all my friends hate him and he's again a pedophile who's friends withn15 year old so.

>> No.10921594

>>10921589
Billy is still more honorable than you are, traitor.

>> No.10921595

Honestly no children or transpeople should be remotely near you especially your parties where people get roofied. How am I backstabbing for literally calling you out and keeping the same energy of not liking you on several occasions my nigga lmao

Also my parties out rank yours in every way imaginable and were full of everyone of all genders and sexualities.

Also BTW I saw a post on here saying I had an orgy and planned it with Lee that is false I never made it party related plans with Lee as all my friends hate him and he's again a pedophile who's friends withn15 year old who's resp

>> No.10921596

>>10921593

Again, the definition of PEDOPHILE is someone whose primary attraction is to PRE-PUBESCENT children. NOT post-pubescent teens.

We are both friends with them, so -shrug-

>> No.10921597

>>10921596
pedophiles is the same

>> No.10921598

>>10921593
>Honestly no children or transpeople should be remotely near especially. How am a backstabbing for literally calling you out and keeping the same energy of not liking you

weird how somehow my room is chiller than yours again. The nazi pedo room is chiller than yours. Oh, Tim knows you are plotting against him as well. It wasn't even your room at ACEN lmao

Oh weren't you grilling Ash in your orgy room as well? Oh look,more proof that "nazis" are chiller than your ass. We took refugees from redfox's room and were chiller about it than YOU were. Sorry my XO then wasn't perfect but we were more humanitarian than the SJW menace is.

run a better party and dont backstab people if you're so better than I am

>> No.10921599

im just on the sidelines here but this atjap fellow has 100% outed himself as a sussy weirdo

>> No.10921600

>>10921597

no, its not.

>> No.10921601

>>10921599
Hi Taylor, you samefagging because you dont have any friends you can summon?

>> No.10921602

We was never friends who did i betray? Lmao what are you talking about lmao

>> No.10921603

>>10921602
Ash (that deleted post at ACEN), Sydney/Reisen, Hazuki....

>> No.10921604

Even Tim calls cap on that. You're just mad you can't even get into parties lmao what happened the last time you stepped to me? Boop.

Also this is a AB conversation fuck off random.

>> No.10921605

You're full of shit stop speaking on my best friends name. Trash.

>> No.10921606

Y'all 4chan and discord cucks should know better than to fuck with a bad bitch who's well known in scene lmao.

I'll be at Lee's house soon I'm coming for that ass boo.

>> No.10921608

Ash never came to my orgy for one and several people can confirm that and also again you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>> No.10921607

>>10921604
>You're just mad you can't even get into parties lmao

I was in another party at ACEN and I was at whinny city party room.

>what happened the last time you stepped to me? Boop.

You were a bitch and my XO booted you from the ACEN party

>> No.10921609 [DELETED] 
File: 155 KB, 640x360, fuck this gay bottle .gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921609

Desert loving in your eyes all the way if I listen to your lies, would you say
I'm a man without conviction? I'm a man who doesn't know how to sell a contradiction. You come and go, you come and go. Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon. You come and go, you come and go. Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dreams: red, gold, and green, red, gold, and green

>> No.10921610

>>10921608
That's not what Ash told me at whinny city

>> No.10921611

>>10921606
We're waiting and we'll be in our uniform, Taylor. Makoto sent you the address.

Also you have only gone to cons since 2018,I've been here since 2008 bitch,Makoto on/off since 2012, newfag....

Oh we're working to unblock the interference you're doing on Ash

>> No.10921612

I promise I'm about to be on my way to beat Lee's ass this is not a threat it's a promise. At first I'm like it's bullying to beat on someone mentally handicapped now I'm like na

>> No.10921613

I've been going to cons since 2011 dumb ass shows how much you know.

>> No.10921614

You really want to defend a 15 year old who's responsible for sydneys suicide? I knew you wasn't shit that's low even for your pathetic ass.

>> No.10921615

>>10921497
Lucky for you, as proven in this thread, the drama llamas just flock to other individuals and groups, like moths flock to a light. So if you're nostalgic about Risen, you very much can still enjoy the full Reisen experience, just without him!
captacha is <<=XTJA< the chan gods cannot be anymore subtle than that LMAO

>> No.10921616

>>10921612

wtf my boyfriend aint mentally handicapped?? he is the most intelligent person I ever let inside me

>> No.10921617

>>10921613
I been going since 2009 he been going 2008

>> No.10921619

That's not the flex you think it Lee is a deranged menace who's racist so if he's the smartest that's been inside you I feel so sorry.

You can't fix stupid.

>> No.10921621

>>10921579
>awful what you did to Ciel is disgusting
Didn't you, Taylor, massively backstab even him as well a few years back?

>> No.10921622

>>10921619
he is Black, he cant be racist. I specifically date Black and Asian only for this exact reason.

>> No.10921625

>>10921613
still a newfag

>>10921612
we're waiting lmao, im sure the ubermensch trans woman on hormones and off their meds will be absolutely victorious! this thread awaits the news of your epic win

>> No.10921631

Hmm I dont think someone who is winning would be doing this. You are only doing this because you are losing.

>> No.10921636 [DELETED] 
File: 449 KB, 1080x2340, Screenshot_20240610_164348_Messenger.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921636

>> No.10921638

>>10921520
>We are not friends.
Your interactions with him at the party last night and how goodie-goodie you are with Makoto, historically and even right now as you're supposebly "on your way to make a house call" to "fight" determined that was a lie.

>> No.10921639
File: 13 KB, 197x224, Find Out.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921639

>>10921604

>> No.10921640

Makotos my friend and we just tolerate (Barely) Lee because we like Makoto i'm on my way right now got the address and everything see you soon boo.

we don't even need to talk just throw hands lmao

>> No.10921641

>>10921639
Ciel is a bitch and a liar. He admitted to lying about most of that shit.

>> No.10921642

you clearly know nothing of my past al the people you list are all still my friends and we made amends i didn't betray anyone and kept it consistent when i had an issue i brought to everyones face

>> No.10921644

>>10921639
post it.

>> No.10921646

>>10921640
Lee is a good person and super fun to be around. Sorry nobody has good enough taste

>> No.10921647
File: 718 KB, 1080x2316, Screenshot_20240610_171322_Maps.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921647

On my way bitch don't run when I get there either.

>> No.10921648 [DELETED] 

>>10921647
Hello Taylor, I believe your address is 2230 N Sawyer Avenue, Chicago Illinois. North Side, Logan Park?

>> No.10921649

I'm legit going to enjoy thrashing you

>> No.10921650

>>10921520
>This is the real Taylor, I finally figured out how to post on here.
>>10921526
>That hasn't been me I wasn't even aware I was even on here or even that yall stalk my every move lmao.
>claims doesn't use 4chan
>immediately starts tripfagging
The lie detector determined, that was a lie.

>> No.10921651

>>10921647

Why the fuck would you post my address here????

>> No.10921652 [DELETED] 
File: 867 KB, 480x480, 1691423400118.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921652

I wear my sunglasses at night so I can so I can watch you weave then breathe your story lines. I wear my sunglasses at night so I can so I can keep track of the visions in my eyes. While she's deceiving me, cuts my security, has she got control of me? I turn to her and say "Don't switch the blade on the guy in shades, oh no.
Don't masquerade with the guy in shades, oh no. I can't believe it
'Cause you've got it made with the guy in shades, oh no"

>> No.10921653

all you sound broke as fuck

>> No.10921654

>>10921653
I have all visual kei brand clothing and go out every night, who is broke again? lmao

>> No.10921656

I removed his address but still on my way to knock this nigga out.

>> No.10921658 [DELETED] 

>>10921647
>>10921648
@Moonway, personal favor, scrub addresses please. don't want surfers and tourists attracting glowies thx Also hop on Disc

>> No.10921659

What we not going to do is call us broke I have a whole ass house and name brand clothes lmao don't do me. Neither I or Makoto are broke lmao

>> No.10921660

>>10921654
sounds cheap

>> No.10921662

>>10921659
>things you say when you broke

>> No.10921663
File: 329 KB, 828x588, 03E40622-3E81-43BB-9C45-CF5AAAA2BE15.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921663

>>10921649

>> No.10921664 [DELETED] 
File: 354 KB, 500x500, 1627976551917.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921664

Who can it be knocking at my door? Go away, don't come round here no more. Can't you see that it's late at night? I'm very tired and I'm not feelin right. All I wish is to be alone. Stay away, don't you invade my home. Best off if you hang outside. Don't come in, I'll only run and hide. Who can it be now? Who can it be knocking at my door? Make no sound, tip-toe across the floor If he hears, he'll knock all day. I'll be trapped and here I'll have to stay. I've done no harm, I keep to myself. There's nothing wrong with my state of mental health. I like it here with my childhood friend. Here they come, those feelins again!

>> No.10921665

>>10921647
someone record it

>> No.10921666

>>10921656
Imaging getting wrecked by a 5 dolla nigga

>> No.10921667

>>10921659
>I have a whole ass house and name brand clothes
Don't you have like 6 roomates, beg for stuff on Facebook groups,(you were doing this 3 or 4 days ago), bitch about not having a bed and having to use an air mattress, bitch about you having issues with Medicare, and are always job hopping
Yeah, you're broke.

>> No.10921668

nah you guys legit seem broke. straight up trailer trash ngl

>> No.10921669
File: 326 KB, 1169x846, 16665764_1435337206517046_1648899133627447770_o.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921669

>>10921662
so tru

you retards better not start fighting until i get there. i will film it in my fat asuka cosplay

>> No.10921670 [DELETED] 

>>10921669
217 Home Ave, Oak Park, IL 60302

>> No.10921674

>>10921669
transfat

>> No.10921675

sydney was a pathetic retarded alcoholic sperg, pedophile, and actual rapist who did this to himself lol. you all know ash didnt blackmail him with anything, youre just trying to clear your own names of knowing ash was 15 long before youre pretending you did (looking at you especially pell!!!) youre all disgusting degenerate pieces of shit who should be ashamed of yourselves and the way you act. rest in piss sydney, i feel safer every day knowing hes looking up at us, mwah!

>> No.10921678

>>10921675
pell is a disgusting human, chubby lil gnome

>> No.10921679

>got midwest tickets
>huh time to check cgl for what's going on
>still talking about this

Was there ever an obituary posted? I still don't take a grain of salt from you all as truth, but at least I don't feel so schizo now in my reasoning to stay the fuck away from you guys.

>> No.10921682

>>10921678
a true alcoholic

>> No.10921684
File: 102 KB, 945x2048, Messenger_creation_9601d12b-6269-400a-b49c-6ccc70b24038.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921684

Hey where are you at were waiting you were supposed to be here at 6pm

>> No.10921686

>>10921684
this nigga got tits

>> No.10921694

I’m sucking a tiny cokc rn I’m sucking a tiny cock rn I’m suck sucking a lil cuk cock cokc balls torture who wasn’t their nuts spun up in a vice rn? Who’s up into sph who’s up cranking they micro penis who wants their minuscule cock twisted and ripped off rn

>> No.10921695

Well that fight was uneventful, Taylor didn't even steal my glasses. You knocked the glasses off yes but didn't steal them.

Also how the fuck do I out tire you. I was mainly blocking your attacks and then you got tired out and said fuck this im leaving because I was DEFENDING?. You know that's a perfect acceptable fight strategy, "defensive" and less aggressive.

Makoto didn't even arrive by the time it ended, it was a 3 minute fight I am very sure. Makoto arrived at the end and I told them where you were at.

>> No.10921697 [DELETED] 
File: 147 KB, 945x2048, Messenger_creation_4a23f095-35c0-4b41-b097-1b2faa4e8170.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921697

>>10921695

>> No.10921699 [DELETED] 
File: 560 KB, 680x570, image[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921699

>> No.10921700

why is pell hanging out with another underage girl?

>> No.10921701

>>10921699
This is pretty much what happened.

>> No.10921703
File: 379 KB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_20240610-201813.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921703

>>10921699

>> No.10921704

>>10921699
>>10921701
I got the video. https://youtu.be/IyRlSlb3704

>> No.10921705

>>10921686
That's because Taylor is a girl just like Makoto/AtJap13.

>> No.10921706

>>10921700
They're not underaged.

>> No.10921709

>>10921704
holy fuck this is brutal lmao

>> No.10921711

>>10921704
Sadge. I was actually looking forward to Taylor going live like she said she would, must've not done so because >>10921699 is right.

>> No.10921714

>>10921704
Another angle from the cops that had to show up, even tho Makoto claimed "no cops" in one of the screenshots posted above: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzHfZYClTwo&pp=ygURYm9keSBjYW0gZ2FtZXBsYXk%3D

>> No.10921719

>>10921706
why is pell giving alcohol to 18 year olds?

>> No.10921720
File: 266 KB, 828x874, 0A235616-2809-4548-993F-9C885F3F844A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921720

What the fuck are you fat retards even still on about?

>> No.10921722

>>10921719
Pell likes cunny too

>> No.10921723

>>10921714
I'M still waiting for the bodycamera footage from Friday, May 17th, 2024 at approximately 4:00 AM in room 1069 of the Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Rosemont, Illinois.

>> No.10921724

Not a fair fight!!! My AIDS made me run back to a bar for immediate gay sex !

>> No.10921725

>>10921720
Lee and I ain't fat.

>> No.10921726

>>10921722
she like young cunny like a pedo

>> No.10921727

>>10921725
Yes the fuck you are lmfao

>> No.10921728

>>10921725
Why would I know who you or lee are?

>> No.10921731

>>10921720
>>10921720
A fight. Speaking of such, where's the fight club to involve Brandon Marcial and VTJ? Im sure they would be interested in this

>> No.10921732

>>10921719
There's nothing wrong with giving alcohol to 18 yr olds. 18 is an adult and if you can die for this shithole country, you can drink.

>> No.10921733

>>10921728
AtJap13 and Warsie

>> No.10921734

This is warsie I have a micro penis and I smell like I was running on a wheel like a hamster for the past 3 days. I smell like the inside of a ferret cage. My small dick has cheese extruding from it and flies stuck to my tip.

>> No.10921735
File: 42 KB, 646x595, 1715170343774659.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921735

ruh-roh

>> No.10921737

>>10921727
AtJap13 is a skinny bitch

>> No.10921739

>>10921732
Pell fucked a minor

>> No.10921740

>>10921734
Y'all wish. His dick is bigger than anyone in this thread.

>> No.10921742

i heard joda kisses guys and actually has hair, he just wears a bald cap

>> No.10921744

>>10921742
Joda when I first laid eyes on your fat suka my dick grew and rose like an actual blooming rose. I tried to get close… I wanted to sniff and smell the fatsuka

>> No.10921745

>>10921739
So did most people in this thread, can you not read? That's the point of contention over all of these threads. Someone even an hero'd over this very thing at the last big Midwestern con.

>> No.10921746

>>10921744
i hope he reads this, he's been very sad about catching that disease that makes you allergic to kissing guys after he got bit by a tic while taking pozzed loads in a bush

>> No.10921748

>>10921746
>that disease that makes you allergic to kissing guys after he got bit by a tic
Oof, feel for them. I had this for a bit and had to try out being troon since it wouldn't go away no matter what I did.

>> No.10921749

>>10921748
yeah it's fucked, any contact with men makes him swell up all big and round and he has to be rolled to the hospital for treatment

>> No.10921750

>>10921749
The belly button leakage is the absolute worst part of it tbdesu

>> No.10921751

My asshole got ripped out by warises cock I’m bleeding and losing a lot of blood someone help patch me up

>> No.10921752

that's not true. that never happened

>> No.10921753

>>10921752
Is this true senpai?

>> No.10921754

>>10921753
dude i can't even wipe my ass right now, this guy needs to be lock up in a zoo. A ZOO FOR PEOPLE WHO FUCK OTHER PEOPLE'S BUTTS

>> No.10921755
File: 541 KB, 978x780, Screenshot 2024-05-30 202725.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921755

>mfw when my I walk my 15 year old gf to my hotel room.

>> No.10921757

>>10921754
Right how does makoto take that he's gotta be broken by now

>> No.10921758

>>10921757
livid, i don't think there is any wall left to punch holes in

>> No.10921759

>>10921757
After 30 BBC's its probably easy

>> No.10921760

>>10921606
>a bad bitch who's well known in scene
Literally who the fuck are you lmao I have zero fucking clue who you are and I have been in the scene way before you were even born, I guarantee it. Only an absolute loser would say shit like this.

>> No.10921761

>>10921760
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>> No.10921765

>>10921761
>posts pasta
>acts all bewildered behemothly defending her best friend (Makoto) in one of the other threads when he was being trolled to death with pasta by the pronouns anon
Do you get paid to LARP as a retard?Because an actual retard couldn't be this retarted

>> No.10921767
File: 279 KB, 2354x1959, 1541241727494.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921767

>>10921765
no i actually get paid to host orgys for pedophiles. it's called having a job, maybe you should get one instead of hating on the internet all day

>> No.10921769

Again, but how does ANY of this affect Lebron's legacy?

>> No.10921770

>>10921769
i'm more concerned on the impact on the northern pike population

>> No.10921778
File: 30 KB, 600x435, 6456456.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921778

>> No.10921785

>>10921622
>he is Black, he cant be racist. I specifically date Black and Asian only for this exact reason.
Absolute most BRAINDED take imaginable. God, AtJAp13 you're even more brainless than I ever could imagine. Like, I knew you were dumb beyond belief but this is new.

>> No.10921786

>>10921785
All that BBC killed their brain.

>> No.10921787

>>10921785
Atjap13 is a black supremacist and Nazi so their dumbass statements aren't surprising.

>> No.10921788 [DELETED] 

Lee got his ass beat. we're just ignoring Jai're because who gives a shit what a nonfactor with sexual assault allegations has to say.

as for these other niggas stop playing with I make house calls

>> No.10921789

it's also Lee is a pedophile nazi so literally who gives a shit eat shit and die nigga.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI7FHghVQzw

>> No.10921790

Lee got his ass beat. we're just ignoring Jai're because who gives a shit what a nonfactor with sexual assault allegations has to say.

as for these other niggas stop playing me with I make house calls

>> No.10921791
File: 87 KB, 945x2048, received_1489402638319018.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921791

>>10921790
Ran like a bitch when out of visual range of me.

Oh post the fight video if you won so well.

I guess trying to enlist Carranza in your side failed

>> No.10921792

And then for Jai're to pretend to be me like he's slick he's a punk ass bitch whos been avoiding me, Lee and Makoto.

my orgies would never be aligned with pedophiles ever and have been safe evets thus far don't do me.

we all know Jai're likes em real young and wishes he could have my life because his is so pathetic and lonely.

>> No.10921795 [DELETED] 

You literally got punched hard af and refuse to keep fighting you wasted a 2 hour trip to get to you to beat your dumb ass lmao.

i waked away from you because why beat someone who won't defend themselves your a coward Lee a sad nazi pedophile coward who needs a reality check.

by all means fight me again boop lmao

>> No.10921797 [DELETED] 

You literally got punched hard af and refuse to keep fighting you wasted a 2 hour trip to get to you to beat you're dumb ass lmao.

i waked away from you because why beat someone who won't defend themselves your a coward Lee a sad nazi pedophile coward who needs a reality check.

by all means fight me again boop lmao

>> No.10921798

>>10921795
Well you came to our place actually, you wasted the trip. Guess that car you had didn't work. I literally tried you out and you gave up when Makoto arrived.

Hey if you won post the video. You know the victory.

>> No.10921799
File: 375 KB, 680x570, 1718067819229222.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921799

>> No.10921800

You literally got punched hard af and refuse to keep fighting you wasted a 2 hour trip to get to you to beat your dumb ass lmao.

I waked away from you because why beat someone who won't defend themselves you're a coward Lee a sad nazi pedophile coward who needs a reality check.

by all means fight me again boop lmao

>> No.10921802
File: 151 KB, 945x2048, signal-2024-06-10-20-04-35-972-3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921802

>> No.10921803

make all the fake photos you want you caught a massive fade nigga and refused to fight and only acted hard when makoto arrived at the end and i was already leaving because you wasted my time i you wanna fight again come to my house boo if you want it 2 times.

talking all that shit and can't even fight lmao

I pulled right up and comensed to beating that ass it was hilarious when your glasses went flying boop

>> No.10921804

I mean was i wrong? why fight someone who can't fight or refuses to fight didn't even do anything to me and ate all them nonexistent punches.

>> No.10921805
File: 161 KB, 945x2048, signal-2024-06-10-20-04-35-972-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921805

>> No.10921806

yall should have seen him try to swing at the air while im like weave weave weave ultra instinct weave. but you did fight and stood your ground mad respect but you still a nazi pedophile bitch at the end of the day and no one still likes you.

>> No.10921807
File: 153 KB, 945x2048, signal-2024-06-10-20-04-35-972-7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921807

>> No.10921808

>>10921787
>>10921800

None of y'all know English definitions. Ppl be saying I'm a Black supremacist then say I'm a Nazi in the same sentence? How the fuck does that shit work? Dating a teenager doesn't make someone a pedophile.

>> No.10921809

by all means come to me and let know ill give it to you 2 times ima walk around comfortably

>> No.10921810

read that back to yourself and say that again dating a child doesn't make you a pedophile i knew you were mentally hadicapped but good god y'all niggas are stupid

>> No.10921811

Ain't no one pressed, concerned, thinking about a pedophile who talks to himself and has me living rent free in their head. whos hated by everyone kick rocks Lee you'll definitely have to try way harder to me out boo.

>> No.10921812

>>10921810

A teenager is not a child. The medical definition of child is 12 and under. Western society made the shit logic age of consent.

>> No.10921813

once a pedophile always a pedophile enough of that excuse this is America that shit don't fly here and you know it.

>> No.10921814

>>10921811

This statement makes zero sense. Lee is way more trustworthy than all yall

>> No.10921815

>>10921813
The medical definition of child in America is a person under thirteen lmao

>> No.10921816

Ain't no one pressed, concerned, thinking about a pedophile who talks to himself and has me living rent free in their head. whos hated by everyone kick rocks Lee you'll definitely have to try way harder to take me out boo.

please come let me know lee and record it this time so i can wax that ass twice.

>> No.10921817

Lee is a joke and caught a fade lmao

both y'all can die mad about it and stfu for all i care. I pulled for a fight and the nigga can't even fight ain't got no type of scratches on me.

>> No.10921818

you caught a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade, yes you caught a fade XDDD

yall shoud have heard the crack when his glasses went flying pure gold.

>> No.10921819

keep defending pedophiles its all your good for if you wanna remain a delusional bitch who dates pedophiles be my guest.

>> No.10921820

all you're good for. you know what I mean. Lee is more than welcome to come over and get it twice but at this point it's bullying the mentally ill who won't fight XD

Talking about back stabbing when youre buddy buddy with Jai're and have been nonstop shit talking him and saying you wanna fight him like bitch where.

>> No.10921821

and not only that backstabbed me about very important things regarding Sydney getting justice from friend Ash who you remain friends with despite being in you're fucking 30's its weird af.

>> No.10921822

For y'all to literally know what Sydney meant to the group to be this fake as fuck to him that you would defend the responsible for his death I truly never want to see either of you clowns again.

>> No.10921825

Defend the person responsible for his death* sorry typing really fast on the keyboard.

Anyways can't get rid of me I'm solidified

anyways yadda yadda yadda eat shit and die <3

>> No.10921826

>>10921809
You literally posted on your Facebook profile about being afraid of the homeless on the red line.

Inb4 you block it.

>> No.10921827

>>10921803
Post the video then. The entire thread is waiting

>>10921810
>read that back to yourself and say that again dating a child doesn't make you a pedophile

chadyes.jpg

>> No.10921829

You ever have someone have you so fucked up you blocked them on everything? I'm like if you wanna defend pedophiles and date nazi's be my guest but I'm done defending Makoto and their actions in defending someone who treats them horribly if they don't wanna to listen for shit by all means. And the fucking worse of it all defending Ash while being in your 30's and still hanging with children. Shameful.

you'll see what you lost and it will be too late.

>> No.10921831

>>10921822
Sydney considered me more of a real friend than he ever considered you to be. Also Sydney never tried to end my relationship with Lee. Loving how you blocked me because I spit facts.

>> No.10921833

and? those homeless are deranged on the buses at night like Lee. Yup I value living than being robbed on the red line that's dangerous af at night you got me nigga bravo *slow clap*

>> No.10921835

>>10921829
https://open.spotify.com/intl-ja/album/2rEO5709720UuVxQu4E7tb

>> No.10921836

how the fuck are you going to be sydneys friend defending ash you dumb bitch. fake af both of you.

>> No.10921837

Anyways enjoy the constant death threats and racism you really deserve it boo good luck not giving this any more energy into this or you ever again if you wanna fight pull up if not stfu.

>> No.10921838

>>10921837
I been getting death threats since I was 13.

>> No.10921839

>>10921836
Ash loved him.

>> No.10921840

Lee and I are oldfags we ain't new to this shit get wrekt

>> No.10921841
File: 85 KB, 945x2048, Messenger_creation_6378abae-5c91-4db4-8479-73e0ccccaa7f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921841

Take your meds

>> No.10921842

>>10921811
>Makes lots of posts
>rent free

Lel we should use you as a lighthouse with that projection

>> No.10921843
File: 123 KB, 970x2048, received_1509746439625870.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921843

>>10921820
>>10921821
>>10921821
>>10921822
>>10921825
This you?

>> No.10921844
File: 120 KB, 970x2048, received_1414478799263593.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921844

Totally great friends guys

>> No.10921846
File: 212 KB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_20240603-225224.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921846

Friends totally plot against each other amirite?

>> No.10921848
File: 101 KB, 955x2048, c594cd6c-66d1-4109-8358-b10a40b89868.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921848

This 4chan no one cares gurl. talk all the shit you want to the void. you're both losers and again don't cry to me next time Lee breaks your heart and you need someone.

talking about meds when you clearly need them for how absolutely badly you need them being so dickmatized by a pedophile. couldn't be me lmao

@me all you want it will go on deaf ears theres nothing you could possibly do tome everyone knows me and my character so please do try to cancel me lmao especially being pedophiles who give minors cocaine and alcohol knowing they are 15 yeah i'm the bad guy Makoto lmao this you boo admitting to supplying a minor with drugs and alcohol oh wait is it! Le gasp

>> No.10921849
File: 387 KB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_20240603-225304.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921849

Really Friendly XD

>> No.10921850

no one in the freaknik crew was trying to mess with sydney and was focused on the event and that was literally last year where me and Sydney were publicly beefing like this proves nothing when we got cool this year try harder boo you can do it.

>> No.10921851
File: 341 KB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_20240603-225317.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921851

Fraternity!

>> No.10921852
File: 229 KB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_20240603-225325.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921852

I rest my case.

>> No.10921853

keep trying this is entertainment what else will you post from last year out of context? this just proves you're a snake and untrustworthy and anyways stay blessed never pressed Makoto enjoy the death threats and racism XD

theres nothing you could post of me that would make me remotely take you seriously you have no leverage here

>> No.10921854

There is no case this is all public knowledge and all last year try harder nigga. Y'all supply minors with drugs and alcohol you literally have no case Makoto imagine being this dumb

>> No.10921855

>>10921853
I'm not even posting atm but sure I guess? Again, I been getting death threats and racism since I was 13.

>> No.10921856

>>10921848
Lmfao in dickmatized ok kitten y'all can't imagine that I actually like his personality. I'm demisexual so if I didn't like who he is I wouldn't let him fuck me plain simple is

>> No.10921857

You can't defend knowingly giving minors drugs and alcohol I mean that's a pretty bad look especially dating a pedophile and can be seen as grooming a child

Like oh no I was mean to someone bitch get a back bone I never did half the shit you and Lee are responsible for.

>> No.10921858

>>10921857
I ain't supplied anything since I know their age. But when someone tells me they 18+, whatevs.

>> No.10921859

y'all are fake af don't eve comment on Sydney we had our rough patch and worked it out like adults y'all are fake af friends at least I kept it real with sydney since the beginning and not only that putting out false information all because your boyfriend got his ass beat.

you're a fan gurl just say so.

>> No.10921860

>>10921833
So much for the "I'm a fuck you up again" shtick earlier in the thread.

>>10921837
AtJap13 would probably actually fuck you up instead of dodging and blocking as much as I did.

Oh where is that video you recorded? You know the fight you won?

>> No.10921861

you knew their age don't lie now lmao i mean you lied your ass off in this entire thread but don't lie now because you got caught this you? you and your pedophile boyfriend probably groomed ash for all we know.

by all means let me know next time lmao Lee can't fight and definitely cant throw a punch I see why you're scared to fight TJ he'd also beat your weak ass.

>> No.10921862

wheres the video of me running away? oh wait there is none because it didn't happen i walked comfortably away and ain't no one tried to stop me you refused to fight why put hands on someone not defending themselves its bullying at that point.

>> No.10921863

also scared to fight jai're all talk no action bums.

>> No.10921864

stay mad hoes i'm living rent free in yall's brain and up there comfortably

>> No.10921865

>>10921861
Alrighty round two lets go. Imma fight you and I'll win I ain't scared.

Hmm too bad we'll never see that fight cuz TJ is too much of a faggot bitch hiding in his room

>> No.10921866

>>10921861
>>10921862
>>10921863
>>10921864

Heh Japanese ppl don't back down, I stand by what I say.

>> No.10921867
File: 175 KB, 945x2048, Messenger_creation_c0dcb6f9-3eba-41a1-af75-d27e71bb164e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921867

>>10921859
I never claimed to be his friend. I was an *enemy* to the guy and even I as his lol is saying you're full of shit

>>10921862
Post the video

>> No.10921868

>>10921861
Lee never claimed to be Sydney's friend. Lee is honest about his enemies but still way more honorable about Sydney death than you

>> No.10921869

damn these niggas still going #Rentfree

>> No.10921871

if Lee's whos a nazi pedophile is trustworthy i'm the queen of England face it Makoto you have nothing on me lol

>> No.10921873

Yeah, Timmy was being fake and got called out your point? suck my dick from the back you got nothing lmao

instead of standing what you need to do is get therapy and ask you're why you're with a pedophile boo

>> No.10921874

just because you have daddy issues and a clear lack of attention doesn't mean you can get it from me lmao idk what Lee has on you but run gurl run.

yeah good luck defending a racist nazi pedophile im sure that will go over great for you like its been going oh wait lmao

>> No.10921875

daddy why did you eat my fries....

>> No.10921877

>>10921871
Yeah actually the Nazi is more trustworthy than you. Y'all wish I'd suck your dicks lmao

>>10921873
He ain't a pedophile y'all wish

>>10921874
How the fuck can he be racist HE IS BLACKER THAN YOU. I don't got daddy issues don't worry bout my life.

>> No.10921878

>>10921874
I get plenty of attention I'm a rapper so try again.

>> No.10921879

#rentfree

>> No.10921880

Today was fun we gave the girlies a show with all the tea. To bad no one will ever take this remotely seriously.

it's also I Tayor are not a biological transwoman nor do I claim to be idk where that misconception even came from.

>> No.10921881

girl ain't not one song of yours charts or is trending don't try it Makoto. you can't even sing for shit first of all

keep that same energy in public when yall avoid me have fun with your nazi parties and endangering children.

>> No.10921882

>>10921880
You literally said at Sidekicks “I AM A TRANS WOMAN HOW DARE THEY BE TRANSPHOBIC”

>> No.10921883

yes rent free to stalk old dms when me and Sydney were publicly beefing you sure got me dumb ass you look mad stupid.

Cry to Lee next time and mad shit talk him instead of me when he breaks your heart because he doesn't give a shit about you he keeps you because you're the only one willing to date a pedophile.

#rentfree #dickmatized

>> No.10921884

>>10921880
Also I'm coming to your house. Wanna go? I got a friend with me tho so this about to get lit

>> No.10921885

>>10921881
I never said I can sing lol I literally say that in my own song. I'm a rapper and an artist there's a difference. I performed at BET I don't see you on RuPaul's Drag Race lmao

>> No.10921886

Shows how much you actually knew me Makoto because if you did you'd know i'm trans-nobinary and can do both. i'm not a woman or a man get your facts straight.

anyways kick rocks i'm done with this @me next time hoe

>> No.10921887

never made insane claims of being on drag race nor do i care when I've won competitions and competed on a drag show AND have performed at sold out events across Ohio. my coin is fine boo no need to worry about my career. m2xt8

>> No.10921888

like for someone who was supposed to be my friend you sure don't know shit about me lmao

>> No.10921889

>>10921886
You said it at the bar lmao yes I know you are non-binary and I've always respected that. You can do both, I'll still acknowledge that. But you called yourself a trans woman at sidekicks when the doorman told you the tank top wasn't allowed.

>> No.10921890

wait til tomorrow it's too late for all this hootin and hollering if you wake these kids up you'll be leaving in handcuffs you will not disturb my neighbors with your bull shit tonight.

>> No.10921891

>>10921887
Well don't come for my career then. I performed at BET the only non-Black artist there so I'm good. #1 experimental artist in Japan and collaborations with JayNSanity. Eat my asshole

>> No.10921892

I myself have vehemently said i'm nonbinary get it right.

>> No.10921893

>>10921890
I don't care it ain't the first time I be arrested

>> No.10921894

woopty doo never heard your music played anywhere and I guess B.E.T just lets anyone have a participation trophy the difference between us is I have natural raw talent especially in heels

>> No.10921895

>>10921892
Well then you should not have lied at Sidekicks lol

>> No.10921896

when you perform sold out shows and have fans let me know that would be a feat. or I feel you'd be better off ditching lee and your social circles would vastly improve.

>> No.10921897

>>10921894
You ain't got no talent Lee got more talent than you he can at least come up with an authentic theme and larp same as me I am self-made a one man show you can't touch this, hoe

>> No.10921898

never lied because i never said it so shows how much you don't know and are reaching for straws here boo face it you're cooked lol

>> No.10921899

>>10921894
Also as for where my music is played I been on local Chicago radio again I got all the connections too bad your drag will never take off in the big city

>> No.10921900

lee and you Lee have as much talent as paint drying and that's not even a read thats a fact. at least i can go where i want at cons unlike Lee who has to throw his own parties because he's banned from everywhere.

>> No.10921901

>>10921898
The bartender heard you

>> No.10921902

again you assume i want to do drag full time its a hobby i can do drag when i want because it's a character and costume. please don't equate my art to your shit show you cant compare lmao

>> No.10921903

bull shit again i'm nonbinary stop calling me a woman when i''m not if i wanted to pass as a woman i could easily do that too. if i wanted to rap or s

>> No.10921904

>>10921900
You say he's banned from everywhere yet he can get into any party except the shitty ass gull parties. Funny how they come to our party tho? Lmao also he been on the set of music videos and my REAL FRIENDS who would fuck you up.

>> No.10921906

>>10921900
Also, wanna bet? Enjoy that cuz it ain't gon be for long hoe believe me you

>> No.10921907

rap or sing I could do that too* and to compare my drag to whatever it is you do is like na. we are not the same and in 2 completely different ball games boo. you simply can't compete lol

>> No.10921908

sure can't get into my parties or my friends lmao also were not friends you were never my friend and have been a snake this entire time miss me with the bull shit.

i'll walk around comfortably i'm not scared of any of yall lmao.

>> No.10921909

its whatever people have tried to cancel and cant but i welcome you to try attacking me while defending Lee which again hows that going for you? oh yes poorly.

>> No.10921910

>>10921903
I didn't call you a woman.

>> No.10921911

make all the empty threats you want the shit's entertainment

>> No.10921912

>>10921907
If I wanted to do drag, I could do that better than you too

>> No.10921914

face it pal you failed. i'll be walking around comfortably like normal because ain't no one fitna do shit or let me the fuck know. can;t really expose me as mean because people know me lol

>> No.10921915

fucking bet id love to see you do drag on my level of detail LMAO that was a good one omg.

>> No.10921916

>>10921908
Who would wanna go to your lame ass parties? I can take Lee to real parties with famous ppl

>> No.10921917

said no one ever and my sold out parties and events stop Makoto you're a joke dating a pedophile log out and change the password bby

>> No.10921918

Arguing with a drag queen wasn't on my 2024 bingo card yet here we are

>> No.10921919

this has been fun but this is the last we will ever talk have fun with the death threats ty for the live entertainment. i hope the gulls tear you apart knowing you supply minors with cocaine and drugs. knowingly.

tata sweetie

>> No.10921920

>>10921917
I been here longer than you kitten and I'll be here long after.

>> No.10921921

a nonfactor becoming an even less nonfactor dating a pedophile wasn't on my bingo card either but here we are have fun without me defending you lmao

>> No.10921922

sure you will Makoto sure you will its nice having dreams may your delulu become trlulu

Sure Jan

>> No.10921923

>>10921919
They can bring it on I'm sure they tone will change with me when they know I pwned the orgy guy lmao

Talk about not being a friend you were never MY friend cuz a real friend wouldn't hit low even if they fall out. Go take your meds you need them

>> No.10921924

>>10921919
Ain't nobody gonna send me death threats and if mofos wanna tell me to kill myself let them cuz I decided long ago imma live out of spite to my enemies.

>> No.10921926

sure Jan

>> No.10921927

>>10921921
I'm the main character, always have been. My best friend is the number one Black queer YouTuber in Chicago what's good?

>> No.10921928

Lee and I be partying with famous ppl you can cope and seeth.

Side note how can you say ppl in your orgy are fat and ugly when you could definitely lose a few

>> No.10921934

You realize people actively pay me to strip yes? what we not going to do is body shame do better Makoto. I've literally stripped at sold out events and been a head liner in drag or burlesque don't do me lol

you no longer get to comment on my parties or orgies as you'll never see them or be invited

>> No.10921936

partying with nobodies isn't a flex boo it's just sad to say you party with famous people when you don't lmao.

again you don't have much to even clock me on what are you going to say I vehemently hate pedophiles like your mans? ooooh scary

>> No.10921945

>>10921934
Yeh I stripped at sold out events too, what of it? That ain't the flex you think it is.

I love how you are claiming my famous friends arent my friends. I can call em right now they will pwn your ass too.

>> No.10921946

>>10921934
Also Imma body shame all the fuck I want you were cute when skinny

>> No.10921949

You three retards done fighting yet? I know you all think you’re very tough and special but now literally everyone sees you as bodafied lolcows. Also keep admitting to illegal things and posting it here, everyone is gathering all the dirt they can.

>> No.10921950

>>10921949
Nobody did anything illegal lmao

>> No.10921951

>>10921950
You gave a child coke as admitted here in an attempt to defend pedo Whoopi. >>10921848

>> No.10921952

>>10921951
Again he's not a pedo so...try harder. Also 15 ain't a child and they told me they were 23 why would I doubt them?

>> No.10921953

And there's no proof, I can say whatever I want like Taylor telling me to KILL my boyfriend so what's good.

>> No.10921954

>>10921952
>actually it was hebephillia
Lmao the jokes wrote themselves

>> No.10921955

>>10921954
*ephebophilia

>> No.10921956

>>10921955
Kill yourself

>> No.10921957

>>10921956
Nope, I'm gonna live out of spite.

>> No.10921960

>>10921949
>>You three retards done fighting yet?

Nope.

> I know you all think you’re very tough and special but now literally everyone sees you as bodafied lolcows.

Welcome to the Internet, this isn't new information....

.>Also keep admitting to illegal things and posting it here, everyone is gathering all the dirt they can.

Why do you think we are posting it here, that is literally the point. Like holy fuck you're stupid.

>>10921956
You can try to kill himself instead anon

>> No.10921965

pell fucked a child

>> No.10921967
File: 101 KB, 1280x1600, 06a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921967

>>10921949

>> No.10921968

>>10921965
Maybe get better insults instead of saying this shit about everyone y'all don't like.

>> No.10921969

>>10921960
I’m not the pedophile nigger with a faggot tranny gf who manages to be more cringe than you with your Kekistani shit. That wasn’t even cool or funny 10 years ago and you doing it now is even fucking gayer. Your “ship” is a fucking hotel room cause you’re too much of a poor nigger to afford anything of value. I hope you really do fucking kill yourself or die of aids. God I hate niggers.

>> No.10921970
File: 727 KB, 1080x4305, Screenshot_20240201-201424.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921970

>>10921934
Imagine that, we can't go to the illustrious orgy rooms of Wendigooner. We totally will be at a loss for the missing cultural experience.....

Wait I remember you complaining about everyone in your orgy rooms being fat and ugly. So much for the UwU body positivity you lie about.

Imagine not being invited into the Byzantine Vampire Castle environment of wokescold orgy rooms

>> No.10921971
File: 1.23 MB, 292x304, unnamed1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921971

>>10921969
Kill me IRL faggot, don't be a keyboard warrior. Yes faggot, it's a hotel party.

Also Kekistani wasn't even a thing 10 years ago you're fuckin stupid. Drink bleach.

>> No.10921972

>>10921971
You wouldn’t even fight the 5 foot tranny goblin, you made your tranny fight them like some Trannymon shit. The only thing I can see you fighting is your way to a little boys asshole to rape you pedo nigger faggot. Keep leaping as a Nazi, I’m sure Hitler is real proud of you fucking dudes and little boys.

>> No.10921973
File: 1.08 MB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_20240301-214115.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921973

>>10921593
>Also my parties out rank yours in everyday imaginable and were full of everyone of all genders and sexualities

You mean the one you cancelled for AMKE?

>> No.10921974

>>10921968
the fact that she grooms children yet you want to act like she don't....OK

>> No.10921975

>>10921972
I thought I got my ass beat, now I didn't fight? Also dude just confront me at Midwest or Magic if you can totally beat my ass and kill me.

Don't let your memes be dreams.

>> No.10921976

>>10921975
Going to jail for murdering the states pet nigger won’t be worth it. Some little boy you fuck will prolly give you aids

>> No.10921978
File: 49 KB, 1079x1074, 20230727_215730.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921978

>>10921972
>Uniform of a global government with the literal UN emblem on it (who fought the Nazis)
>LARP as Nazis

You are an ignorant, illiterate, stupid fucking retard with no historical knowledge.

>> No.10921979

>>10921976
Nah bitch nut up or shit up. How about I give you AIDS, it's a fitting end for your inferior existence, untermenschen

>> No.10921980

everyone mentioned in this thread ; kys

>> No.10921982

>>10921978
He knows more about history than anyone in this thread.

>> No.10921983

>>10921970

Orgy got more rules than the military lmao

>> No.10921984
File: 323 KB, 896x529, 1717958656679968.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10921984

>this thread

>> No.10921990

>>10921969
>>10921972
>>10921976
Oh look, it's an a-logging faggot who was one of those purged from Pell's discord recently

>> No.10921991

>>10921984
>>10921778

>> No.10921997

Watch absolutely nothing happen today who could even take these 2 jokes seriously? especially 4chan LMAO

>> No.10921998

it's also again you don't know me or my business so i'm going to ignore that as i wasn't even at AMKE

>> No.10922000

Idk why either of these cucks is lying on my name like people don't know its cap you got your ass beat take the L and log the fuck off also never told Makoto to kill Lee though if Lee were to disappear the world would rejoice that a pedophile is gone.

>> No.10922001

also cap as if you read our rules we have a 0 harassment policy Lee's just mad he can't go to a school let alone an orgy remember the last one? Yeah sold out orgies are just fine lmao

>> No.10922002

imagine admitting to several crimes on a public server involving children when your boyfriend is a pedophile.

>> No.10922003 [DELETED] 

it's also anyone that knows me and especially event would also know I never body shame as a burlesque performer and believe all bodies are beautiful Makoto is reaching for straws with 0 proof out of context shit that happened last year. but do keep mentioning my events its free advertising and does wonders lmao.

>> No.10922004

>>10921596
>>10921582

bro its not pedophilia because its ephebophilia by definition is a WILD cope, you deserve a bullet regardless.

Also holy fuck you guys argue worse than Californian white trash. Get your collective shit together. Genuinely pathetic to be bickering long into the night over pet niggers and pedophiles

>> No.10922005

it's also anyone that knows me and especially my events would also know I never body shame as a burlesque performer and believe all bodies are beautiful Makoto is reaching for straws with 0 proof out of context shit that happened last year. but do keep mentioning my events its free advertising and does wonders lmao.

>> No.10922006

>>10922004
It's an imageboard what do you expect? An erudite polite discussion? Nah it's shit slinging tiem.

>> No.10922007

its the fact they both defend fucking a 15 year old knowing his age lmao like you can't be this dumb Lee I mean you gave Ash cocaine and alcohol knowing her age so.

>> No.10922008

No, no don't get me wrong watching these 2 get flamed all day everyday is the best part lmao. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time.

>> No.10922010

>>10922007
Sounds like you and Ciel.

>>10922000
We can see the screenshots Taylor

>>10921997
You knew where Makoto was performing last night and didn't go there. I wonder why, maybe Makoto wasn't lying when they said they can get you booted from the Chicago queer nightlife

>> No.10922012

>>10922006
Hell no, but the bars in the ground and we have somehow drilled straight past that motherfucker.

>> No.10922013

Makoto never mentioned his whereabouts keep lying pedophile lmao my nightlife is just fine and will walk around comfortably.

i mean the worse he can say is im mean when hes literally peddling drugs and alcohol to children not to mention people get roofied at his parties.

gurl imagine admitting to several crimes and thinking you have the moral high ground ain't no one taking that shit remotely seriously at all especially coming from a nazi pedophile.

>> No.10922014

many have tried to cancel me and can't you'll be no different lmao imagine defending the person whos responsible for syneys death and claiming to be his friend.

all these fake vipers wanna clout off the dead so badly

>> No.10922015

>>10922013
Oh yea you never proved I am a Nazi. I am curious to see how you define Nazi. Again no chat GPT allowed.

>Makoto never mentioned his whereabouts

Instagram and Snapchat. Oh and you kept blocking and unblocking Makoto to spu.

You also said you would be going to that bar after the fight. Gonna lie some more?

>> No.10922016

>>10922012
Deepest hole drilled on this imageboard in months I would say, yea I get that.

>> No.10922017

>>10922016
This Taylor retard admitted to figuring out how to use 4chan today so that's prolly why. Lmao how long do you think it took him to learn Captcha?

>> No.10922018

reading isn't your strong suit being mentally handicapped I know Makoto is a snake and got blocked on everything we will never be close again he lost a huge support system.

i'm not pressed or concerned where child predators are.

no ones afraid of Lee and all laugh at him and make fun of him at every turn be literally talking in tongues to himself like a ragagagaga

>> No.10922019

yeah i don't really come on 4chan at all so most of the stuff they said was me was in fact someone else lol.

it's crazy people hop on here anonymously and just post about people like any of this matters lol

>> No.10922020

>>10922019
>it's crazy people hop on here anonymously and just post about people like any of this matters lol
says the namefag who argued all night. Get a fucking job you fucking NEET faggot.

>> No.10922021

you have 0 proof to these claims makoto blocked me then unblocked me then now knowing he's the mole and snake he's blocked from my life and will be drama free not associating with either of you 2

>> No.10922023

i'm going to ignore that. this an AB conversation Lee where you at lets fight round 2 bby it will be so much fun. you know where I be

>> No.10922024

>>10922017
Taylor was lying about that as they lie about a LOT of shit. Scroll on up one of the images Taylor admits to shittalking Fxy in a past thread

Oh goddamnit the jannies deleted the stuff. Just use the warosu/desu archive for this thread

Given their level of posts in sure they actually got 4chan gold so no captcha needed

>> No.10922025

>>10922023
Makoto is fighting you next remember what you typed earlier on the thread?

>> No.10922026

>>10922020
More like keep a job, nigga job-hops from restaurant to restaurant all the time.

>> No.10922027

Be sure to get your tickets to anime midwest to see the premier event. Two retards fighting!

>> No.10922028

>>10922026
I don't want that fucking thing touching my food.

>> No.10922031

all this is, is me living rent free in Lee's mind never letting him know peace and free advertising can't wait to host an orgy and sell out tickets again nigga stay blessed never pressed pedophile

i don't like fxy aka jai're how is that fake everyone i had an issue with literally was let known directly don't do me because you shit talk anonymous when i do it directly

>> No.10922032

y'all can't call anyone fake being snakes and a danger to children like what.

>> No.10922033

Just to preface Lee knows nothing of my life and should be ignored in general like normal.

Carry on sending him death threats and racism lmao

>> No.10922034

>>10922028
Same

>> No.10922035

>>10922013

Nah, you aren't mean. You're a traitor and a backstabber who gave acid and alcohol to a 14 year old then told them to lie about their age.

>> No.10922036

come to think of it these niggas can't even a job. idk why i'm even wasting time giving these 2 losers attention.

say what you want i'll be walking comfortably and ain't nobody going to do shit especially pedophiles lmao

>> No.10922037
File: 450 KB, 1000x1500, Wendigooner.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10922037

>> No.10922038

that never happened but okay keep making things up Jan even Ciel said it was CAP.

we'd have to have been friends to betray anyone lmao i'm not a backstabber and thats hilarious coming from you you can mention everyone you want they literally call cap too

you wish you had anything on me so badly but you don't lmao

>> No.10922039

#rentfree #comfortable oky oky i'm done lmao it's adorable nonfactors wanting to be the main character when they not even side charcter B

>> No.10922040

>>10922014

The hypocrisy with you is immeasurable. You are the biggest clout chaser off Sydney's death. All you've done is spin it to promote orgies and gain attention. The person who actually saw it hates you because you were posting all over Facebook about it meanwhile having an orgy the very same evening after your so-called bestie shot himself. You were posting lewds during his memorial. The only reason you had your own memorial was to gain even more clout. I've not once posted about Sydney publicly because I'm not here to gain anything from his death. None of y'all liked him and it shows. At least Lee is man enough to say they were enemies but also honorable enough to respect him in death.

>> No.10922041

>>10922018
He can read better than you and he's way smarter.

>> No.10922042

imagine lying so hard Makoto this is probably the most attention you've ever had sad. yeah me and sydney were super close and i literally hosted his funeral something you didn't attend or have done anything to defend Sydneys name and have literally befriended the person whos responsible for his suicide you were never sydneys friend and are fake af. i have worked my ass off to clear sydneys name so literally shut the fuck up and eat shit and die bitch how dare you.

>> No.10922043

you wanna prove ash innocent. Sydney deserves better its sad his death has brought to light all the snakes and fake fucks in his life.

>> No.10922044

>>10922001
Oh you mean the orgy where y'all held me hostage in the bathroom to harass me about someone who wasn't even at the con yet? Orgies aren't my thing and I'm in a relationship yet you insisted I attend like why lmao homewrecker

There is no convictions against him so nice try with the school comment but stop spreading false information.

>> No.10922045

so the fuck what? am I supposed to not advertise my event? fuck off i'll do what i please while grieving who gon stop me? Definitely not you as proved yesterday.

>> No.10922046

>>10922042
Oh kitten, I get plenty of attention. I am known in the queer scene here, something you wish you had.

You disrespected half the ppl at your event and again you did it only to have some weird claim.

>> No.10922047

thats also cap no one held you hostage Lee has never been to any of my parties for obvious reasons. also i know thats a lie because we lock the bathroom during orgies.

>> No.10922048

>>10922043
The one who screams the loudest falls the hardest.

The call is coming from inside your house.

>> No.10922049

you're a nobody and not even popular lets be real and again no proof keep spreading lies people know its bull shit you got nothing on me other than being mean to you lol

>> No.10922050

still at the top comfortable while you never had a career to begin with. yall haven't done shit for Sydney and didn't care he died clearly keep his name out your mouth.

>> No.10922051

>>10922047
Nice try again but you and two of your friends pulled me into the bathroom and locked the door to “talk” aka accuse Lee of dumb shit when he WAS NOT AT THE CON YET

>> No.10922052

>>10922049
Nah, I'm a somebody and that's why you tried so hard to get me on your side. Jokes on you cuz I'll side with Lee even if we weren't together. Just to piss you off. Cope and seethe.

>> No.10922053

>>10922049
Also there's no such thing as “being mean”, attitudes are subjective. You might be able to hit low but trust I can hit lower.

>> No.10922054

>>10922042
Sydney did nothing wrong so I don't need to “defend his name”.

>> No.10922055

It's Lee and Makoto who give's a shit? Why are y'all even arguing?!

>> No.10922060

I'm gay

>> No.10922072
File: 449 KB, 1006x853, IMG_2053.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10922072

>> No.10922075
File: 101 KB, 1080x1315, signal-2024-06-11-13-05-23-121.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10922075

>>10922055
You sure seem to care

>> No.10922080

>>10922042
>I literally hosted his funeral.
I hope his mother or whatever family sees this, the lying shit you said about being there to stop the bleeding and checking for his pulse considering you weren't there at all and actually really giddy about it to the people who were there to witness it, and actually beat you to a fucking pulp.

I can't believe I'm cheering for a jackass like Lee to kick your ass.

>> No.10922081

Long live the Kekistanis
Fascism is BASED
Hitler did nothing wrong
Kick Wendigooner's fat retarded ass

>> No.10922087
File: 531 KB, 1080x4382, Screenshot_20240611-144354.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10922087

>>10922080
Ask Taylor about the 25k Redfox owes in his room. Hey Taylor, are you going to help pay some of the shit he owes?

Oh and Makoto will be at blacklight blackout this weekend since you're so antsy to fuck them up

>> No.10922090

It is I the god of /cgl/, Scrimbo Bimblo. I have come to announce that you are all cringe faggots and I will send an angel in the shape of a giantess Sandy Cheeks with a giant veiny throbbing futa cock to vacuum you all up and shoot you into the depths of hell where you belong. All of you degenerate pedophiles, casual sex havers, and hard drug users will be cast into the flames for all eternity unless you repent and cease posting on this dogshit thread

>> No.10922091

>>10922090
low key kinda glad i quit the scene and started doing meth instead

>> No.10922105

Pells a fat bitch who only used Reisen for drinks. Thinking about how he had a melty because his so called sisters were excluding him from their birthday party

>> No.10922106

>>10921041
its just popcorn