[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 1.67 MB, 1500x2000, Y'shtola.Rhul.full.2597933.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10854376 No.10854376 [Reply] [Original]

So I'm like 22 going on to 23, I'm autistic, I have depression, I don't have a license yet, I still live with my family and I think that's all my negatives.

Knowing all of those I need a girlfriend that can cosplay Y'shtola Rhul or just ya know be a regular girlfriend to me. I live in North Carolina and would need her to live in North Carolina too so we can do meet ups and just cuddle and snuggle and kiss each other.

So if you're a woman looking for another woman to date in US North Carolina hit me up please. Also I am working on changing my positives to negatives. I get therapy, look for work, and I'm going through classes to get my GED so ya I'm working on myself but it would be nice to have a significant other to root on me through it all. and also play video games together.

>> No.10854378

ywnbaw

>> No.10854382

Jokes on you I'm a cis woman not trans so I am a real woman