[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 240 KB, 253x253, tomokoscream.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10810342 No.10810342 [Reply] [Original]

Have you ever broken a prop or cosplay at the con? Or witnessed such an incident? Bonus points if it couldn't be fixed easily.

My first cosplay was Cloud. The elevator doors closed on my 5-foot buster sword, snapping it in two. Never found the top half.

I saw a Five Nights with Freddy cosplayer fall down the stairs. His fursuit head and feet exploded.

The best was when a girl dressed like the coconut head chick from Kill La Kill was trying to clip something to her waistband and somehow ripped the whole skirt in half. My then-gf had to run and tell her that her cheeks were showing, and gay her a shopping bag to cover her thong with.

>> No.10810398

Some guy stepped on my $600 cosplay shoe

>> No.10810420

busted the handstitches all the way up a tight pleather cosplay's 12 inch zipper while putting it on minutes before heading to a con, post-makeup, post-wig styling, etc. last day of the con and i was already hungover and pissed at my con friends and just ended up wearing jfash