[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 131 KB, 347x299, lolihell.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10648752 No.10648752 [Reply] [Original]

>tfw my biggest motivator to ask out this girl is my plan to dress her up

>> No.10649120

It feels so weird to me that Iron Gate (IRON GATE!) was re-released and all that happened here was a couple of dozen posts in the Gothic thread.

Yes, it was a bloodbath and I didn’t even manage to snag an OP, but apart from that… barely anything happened? I thought people would lose their minds when I saw the announcement on the Moitié Twitter. I expected threads upon threads discussing this.

What happened? Has Moitié‘s quality dipped so far that no one even cares anymore?

>> No.10649124

>>10649120
It's too big

>> No.10649824

>>10649120
maybe you'll see more posts once people start coording it?

>> No.10650639

>>10649120
I don't get the hype there was for it. Moitie has made far better things imo

>> No.10650674

>>10649120
i really wanted the print but opted to wait and see if they release a jsk. the bodice is baggy and hideous imo, i'm glad i didn't buy into the hype even if it would've been a good investment. i prefer non printed gothic dresses anyway

>> No.10650686

>>10649120
A few things, the people most dedicated to the brand had the salon access and knew about it. They likely talked privately. Then with the spoiling hours before the reveal publicly it ruined the mood here, so the talk was probably off the site and on discord’s.

The other thing is that most of cgl is larpers or people too new to care about old goth staples. Old people are over cgl and the kids are just into Taobao goth looks.

>> No.10650692

i want an irl lolita friend so bad but like, my local comm is dead, and the only person I know that's interested in lolita isnt small enough to fit in brand, not interested in modifying brand to fit her, and I don't really want to be seen with a taobaolita mess. ugh. I just want another brand whore like me around here

>> No.10650732

>>10650686
This 100%

>> No.10650775

I miss being a bitch.
It feels like years since /cgl/ relentlessly tore itas apart. I got a lot better at making coords because of it, but now everyone seems like they’re to afraid to tell people they look like shit.
I also miss the camaraderie…
I remember getting on here and just…gossiping? For lack of a better word. Just chatting and bitching, and discussing, and even making our own prints. I still have my derpy horse jsk…

It all feels so watered down now, everyone is trying to be inclusive to the point of letting hambeasts wear uwu kitty ears and sweaters and still call themselves lolitas.

Not to sound ancient, but I would kill for a cottage cheese jpg or a giant weegee in the cosplay rec section

>> No.10650842

i think i've become too anxious and depressed to go back to meets after covid hit. members from my local comm have tried to be my friend but i just get so anxious, i wish i had lolita friends

>> No.10650844

>>10650692
>>10650842
try the friend finder thread

>> No.10650846

Finally found the perfect SS, after years of wasting both my patience and money on an SS I wasn't really all that happy with. Feels so damn good

>> No.10650847

I wanted to sell handmade accessories for lolita made of high quality materials, but after doing the math, I realized it costs more than brand if I want to turn any profit at all on it and I don't think I'll be able to convince people to pay those prices

>> No.10650852

>>10650844
do people actually have luck doing that? i feel kinda weird doing it but maybe its legit

>> No.10650877

>>10650844
i have and no luck. besides I want an irl friend not an internet friend to be honest.

>> No.10650899

>>10650842
What are you anxious about?

>> No.10650911

>>10650692
Point your friend towards the Meta plus plus size dresses

>> No.10650917

>>10650846
Would you be willing to share the name?
>>10650899
NAYRT but as someone with a lot of diagnosed mental problems it's not always logical. I have mild autism so social situations in general are draining and I'm constantly worried I'm not reading social cues right. I'm also extremely paranoid about other women finding out I'm gay and it's given me bizarre self esteem issues because I constantly feel like some kind of weird predatory imposter around other women that shouldn't be allowed to be there and have felt like that since I was 8 or so.

>> No.10650946

>>10650775
I kinda want to see that derpy horse jsk. And you still can be a bitch as you put it as it's anonymous. This is cgl I've there are so many heinous behaviors on here I can't imagine what it was like years ago in that case.

>> No.10650964

>>10650917
I feel you Anon...

>> No.10650967

>>10650911
oooh that's a good idea actually, she has gushed over my Meta peices before, I somehow hadn't considered that she may fit the plus plus size, thanks nonny

>> No.10650971

Finally came to terms with the fact that I just don’t love lolita anymore and sold off all my collection (except for a couple sack dresses by AP and Leif to wear casually). At least I was able to give my things to knew homes, a bunch of buyers got great deals today so.

>> No.10650974

>>10650917
Yeah, I know, was just wondering if there was a reason.

>> No.10651020

>>10650899
>>10650917
i'm also an autist with some mental problems that complicate socializing. i actually feel well liked in my comm, like quite a few people would be my friend if i wasn't so afraid with no rhyme or reason, i even felt like a part of a friend group for a while with the members whom i consider the most mature and well dressed, but the pressure to uphold that 'status' helped keep me away from meets.

i don't know if other lolitas sweat this but i've shown up to meets and some members recognize me from online and seem impressed, or they put me on a pedestal because they've liked my past coords. this too puts a huge strain on my desire to appear perfectly put together (coord wise and socially) so i don't appear weird or ita and ruin my reputation. i wish i didn't care about it, i feel like i sound so shallow, but in such a close knit community like this one i can't help but be cautious because i really just want to enjoy this hobby with others but i feel i'm never 'good enough' if that makes sense.

i'm also gay, big surprise, and also worry about that (as if most of us aren't bi or gay anyway lol). sorry for the rant, i feel better having typed it out desu

>> No.10651063

Pre-pandemic crafting, cosplay, and cons were my obsession. I thought about them constantly and I was always working on cosplay or planning the next con. Now that I’m vaccinated though, I’ve been thinking what’s the point?

By the time I can go to a con again, it will have been 2 full years since the last time I cosplayed. I used to have so much fun going to cons and maintaining my cosplay ig and I wonder if I’ll ever feel that way again. I keep trying to figure out if I’ve outgrown this hobby or if it’s just my depression rearing its ugly head. The social media aspect definitely isn’t fun anymore since ig is trying so hard to push away people who don’t want tiktok 2.0

There’s also a voice in my head that keeps yelling, “sell all your cosplays and move to Europe while you’re still young and unattached!”

>> No.10651077
File: 226 KB, 1920x1920, g0cxlnr9jjm51.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Go to comm picnic
>Disgusting trannies there
>Literally they won't stop vaping for even a minute despite it being a public garden and everyone is eating
Half of the people there are really ladylike and nice but god people who basically blow smoke in everyone's faces are god awful, especially since they were bragging about how good they are about it since they don't do it DIRECTLY in people's faces (and then proceeded to do this later).

How the fuck can people have so little self awareness? It's disgusting.

>> No.10651082

>>10649120
i didnt get it because i prefer the JSK cut (hoping for moitie to release it with the second run of IG), and also iron gate is maybe a little overrated IMO. if they rereleased royal gate i'd throw all my money there

>> No.10651104

>>10651077
because trannies and tranny enablers

>> No.10651192

i wore casual victorian maiden out to a fancy bar with my friends and got some compliments on my outfit. someday i will be a daily lolita, i just need to get more pieces and cycle out my ex-normie wear! i feel happy :)

>> No.10651214

>>10651077
>How the fuck can people have so little self awareness? It's disgusting.
DESU they really only care about themselves.

>> No.10651859
File: 63 KB, 749x698, 1613918865131.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Have been doing really well with spending sensibly (compared to the beginning of this year, when aside from relapsing in my ED and having to start treatment again I'd relapsed into compulsive shopping) but just had a week-long nosedive and thought I'd buy a somewhat overpriced dream dress off Mercari to try and force some endorphins into my system. I've had a pretty good year in the balance (graduated summa cum laude and got a prestigious post-graduate opportunity) but recent extended family stresses, hitting my first treatment goal BMI, and realising my recreational drug use may be a bit more habitual than I wanted to admit has made the last few weeks kind of hard. Makes sense that I'd feel morally compelled to give up my chemical stress-relievers just at the most stressful point of the year so far, very on-brand.

>my pakidge will fix it all though...

>> No.10651967

>>10651859
I can't stop reading ED as erectile dysfunction.

I need to get off /fit/.

>> No.10651986

>>10650775
>I also miss the camaraderie…
I remember getting on here and just…gossiping?

4chan's socialization aspect moved to Discord.

>> No.10652014

I keep getting sad despite everything in life being fine

>have gf who I can see a future with
>in a good education stream with high income potential
>have stable albiet modest income
>2 cats
>rent a decent apartment

I can't shake the feeling of FOMO. Make it go away.

>> No.10652062

>>10652014
what do you feel you are missing out on though. what kind of life would you rather have.

I used to feel the same being a wage slave and living in the city, but my future now is moving to another country to be with my man out in the country, and my life now feels content and complete. You may just be feeling like that because what you have isnt what you truly want, despite being a "normal" dream for a lot of people... which, to be honest, I think people just go with because that is what they think the world expects of them, and they care what other people think of them deep down inside. Hon, life is way too short to live a life that isn't truly what you want. Sit down and get to know yourself and what makes you feel whole and go for it. You will regret it otherwise.

>> No.10652067

>>10652062
What happens when you desire two opposite lifes?

I can see myself living a live-it-up lifestyle in the city. But I know that isn't a way to grow sustainable true happiness. My other life is out in the countryside, away from the world. I feel that's the right way, but there's no way to be sure other than actually doing it. And what if it's not what I wanted?

>> No.10652069 [DELETED] 

>>10652067
Better to try and have realized it isn't what you truly want, then to never know, yes? I love the city too at times, but I like it more as a fun vacation than a regular daily grind. Life goes way too fast in the city and it makes me feel empty rather than whole. It still is fun to visit every now and then, but as I grow older I realize that that is it... it is just fun for a moment and not sustainable in the long run. I would regret living in the city for my entire life if I was on my death bed.

>> No.10652070

>>10652067
Better to try and have realized it isn't what you truly want, than to never know, yes? I love the city too at times, but I like it more as a fun vacation than a regular daily grind. Life goes way too fast in the city and it makes me feel empty rather than whole. It still is fun to visit every now and then, but as I grow older I realize that that is it... it is just fun for a moment and not sustainable in the long run. I would regret living in the city for my entire life if I was on my death bed.

>> No.10652071
File: 13 KB, 540x260, 4zkq2a9gvke21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10652070
I saw this a few days ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjToVdbPxbw

And it nearly made me cry in sadness and rage. We don't live in this world anymore. Communities don't exist, people can't trust each other, nobody can get to know each other, talking with your neighbours is weird, everybody just wants to hoard money, nobody cares about anyone since none of us have anything in common and we don't need to rely on others. Our abundance in material has lost us our spirit.

I am afraid that no matter what, I'll be sad because the life I desire isn't compatible with the world.

>> No.10652072

>>10651967
>Huehuehuehuehue
May as well be for all the libido I've had recently. Mostly from the ED telling me I look like a blob during the whole of the excruciatingly slow (my own fault) refeeding. If I'd known that the body dysmorphia would drop away as if by magic at a healthier BMI, I'd have weight restored at lightning speed.

>> No.10652119

>>10652071
I feel exactly the same anon. But you know what? people that care about and value those things still do exist in the world! It might be harder to find but it is out there. I met my partner online actually, and will be moving to his country soon, and we are both those types of people, and there are many more out there. I think it just really depends on who you associate with and whether or not you truly live by your values and stick to it even if it goes against the "norm" of society today.

>> No.10652120

>>10652071
Plus, being in a smaller community/town will help that over being in a large city, so I have discovered. People will band together to take care of each other, watch each others backs, help each other.

Do not give up anon. Live your life how you think life should be lived and embody your values and it will honestly draw similar people to you.

>> No.10652121

>>10652070
>>10652067
If you're used to living in a city area, then cities aren't that bad. The concept of it being a rat race is only if you're moving to a new city and know no one. If you grow up in one, it's a different story. Just wanted to correct that. If you are looking to belong to a community, don't move to a city.

>> No.10652124

>>10652121
I grew up in a city all my life and yes it is a ratrace. I think it just depends on you as a person and how you perceive it.

Not everyone is cut out for it and not everyone likes it

>> No.10652125

>>10652071
IDK about you, but also >>10652121 this anon.

Working in an office, you kinda have to trust your coworkers. Even if you have trust issues, it still develops by coexistence and working together actively. But, that doesn't replace personal life by any stretch. But some people I've known from work, it does, did, and they even died recently being remembered as "he was a good worker." I'll also mention, I work more socially with other coworkers in an office.

I mean really, live your life as your own. If you're pursuing material means, which by the thought you are probably into lolita, you're probably not going to be happy. You've already identified that people are consumed with the idea of material pursuit, so you probably would not be the type to be happy in that.

>> No.10652270

I want a lolita friend, either online or in person (but close enough to sometimes visit reasonably). I have irl friends but none are lolita or even interested, so when things happen I just scream into the void. Also I'd like someone to dress up with and jusr do stuff, like picnic or stroll on the waterfront and shit
I refuse to go to my local comm though and avoid them like the plague. Meetups seem weirdly forced, I don't know how to explain what I mean by that.
Also, someone in the comm is annoying both online and irl and I am so tired of seeing her everywhere.

>> No.10652285

>>10651192
What defines a fancy bar? Do fancy people hang out at them?

>> No.10652295

>>10652270
>>10651020
>>10650917
Man I feel all of y’all. I’m lesbian, I’m crazy, and I want local lolita friends. Just a small group to meet up around my city. I have no idea where to find friends like that. Facebook? Discord? Even online friends would be ok; playing vidya and sharing art. I’m just too private (read: ugly) to want to have public social media accounts.

My story is sort of weird though. I left my local comm in like 2013, and came back to lolita this year. I have no idea what happened, but apparently my comm became a laughingstock and died? So I’m not even sure whether to pursue it. It was Atlanta and I wish someone would fill me in.

I’m not autistic, I have depression. I’m kind of afraid that I’ll get my bad mental health days all over any friends I’d make and I don’t want that to happen. Maybe I should just stay a hermit. I’m always afraid I’ll hurt someone by being shitty.

>> No.10652298
File: 55 KB, 632x327, 8F0057FA-45B6-43F6-94E5-4292155E18F6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10650775
I miss reading about drama I wasn’t involved in and had no stake in. I don’t miss causing it bc I was a major asshole. I got karma’d pretty hard by another asshole. Ironically, being a huge bitch to others and getting turned on lead to me getting help with an undiagnosed mental illness and years of self improvement.

I’m a much, much more mature person, and now I use my powers of manipulation for good, like protecting others from bullies and asshats. When I want to be a huge bitch, I take it out on straight dudes in FPS chats bc they deserve it.

I’m still a massive brandwhore, though. I have oldfag memes from back in the day for you tho.

>> No.10652305

>>10651077
Should have confronted them. You would probably have gotten into an argument but it's always better to do something about it than just tolerate things and I'm sure alot of other people would have agreed with you if they got some decency

>> No.10652314

>>10652070
But the only difference is when you live in the country side, you have to drive a longer way to get anywhere and when you go outside there is nothing interesting. I don't get it
>>10652071
I have spent most of my life in an oldfashioned small town with a close and personal community and you guys are really romanticizing it. Bet you grew up in the city. These communities are and always have been filled with so much bitterness, oppression and subtile hatred and narrow mindedness. Moving to the city where I'm not forced to talk to every retard who sees me on the street was such a relieve and increase in quality of life for me

>> No.10652331

>>10650847
Yeah I came to the same conclusion. Still worth doing for yourself though, especially if you're goth or classic since good accessories are much harder to come by for those.

>> No.10652392

>>10652314
I grew up in suburbia and moved to the city for university.

>> No.10652452

>>10652295
>>10652270 here, I am also a crazy lesbian (not an autist either though, my social skills are generally fine) and mostly keep my social media private and to close friends. I am pretty schizoid so I tend to disappear and not reply to people for days or weeks for no real reason, so it doesn't lend itself well to (establishing) friendships so I sort of get the wanting to avoid people bc your mental health is either annoying to them or just difficult to understand.
My comm actively uses both fb and discord, which is why I avoid both of those (I am in tbe fb group but never really participate in anything), which means it'd be hard to fine a lolita friend who isn't actively participating in the comm.

>> No.10652482

>>10652452
Not a schizoid but I feel you. I generally have a hard time replying to people which doesn't bode well. Once I know someone I find it easier to talk in person

>> No.10652489

>>10652298
>I miss reading about drama I wasn’t involved in and had no stake in
Theres Kiwifarms, unless ppp felted null hard enough that he bawleets everything

>> No.10652518
File: 283 KB, 900x720, 1242044841022.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10650946
it was pretty savage about ten years back.

Sadly I have no screencaps that do it justice.

>> No.10652520

>>10652518
god those were better times

>> No.10652669

>>10652452
Hello? Are you me? I also disappear for days or weeks. I just need space and then I don’t realize how much time has gone by… also I don’t want to explode my crazy all over people.

Maybe I should try to find a discord group to be friends with.

>> No.10652732
File: 625 KB, 556x650, 1402991767794.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10650946

>> No.10652751

>>10652732
Didnt pullip actually make a doll version if this in in and black that looked infinitely better ??

>> No.10652777

>>10652518
>>10652489
>>10652298
Goddamn nostalgia trip reminding me of unseelie_allure and meow tan drama..

>> No.10652787

>>10652751
youre a newfag that thinks this is sugary carnival arent you

>> No.10652805

>>10652787
youre a wrinkled old hag if you were posting here in 2012

>> No.10652808
File: 299 KB, 445x450, 1475392869975.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10652787
newfag this newfag that
No one gives a fuck how long you've been on this shitty website or been buying these ugly nippon dresses

>> No.10652814

>>10652808
I do. And I'm also an oldfag. You newfags shit up this board 100%. I'd rather have Miyu self posting over the inline arguing posting you fucks do. I much prefer the oldfag posting up above. At least there's value in it.

>> No.10652815

>>10652805
Not wrinkled, thank you. But I have plenty of money to buy your dream dresses. Are you even 18+?

>> No.10652826

>>10652777
God, I wish that old lolitaburger wiki still existed that catalogued pre-cgl drama. Newfags will never fully know mabetgate, or when unseelie posted about wearing lolita to the gym.

>> No.10652855

>>10652826
>wearing lolita to the gym
this sounds great aside from the sweat
I wish I there was a lolita squatting in the rack next to mine, that would be fucking hilarious

>> No.10652865

>>10652805
>>10652808
you both sound mad, maybe you should lurk moar and learn proper board culture before posting

>> No.10653017

>>10652518
>hitomi x kasumi
That's a thing?

>> No.10653050

I wish I’d fit into JCT. the op is on sale for a steal but i won’t fit the waist and for some reason the jsk is small as well.

>> No.10653075

For years I’ve been molding my personality to please others without even realizing it. Now that I know what I was doing, how it damaged me and am trying to break out of this cycle, I feel like I don’t know who I really am or what I truly like, I’m feeling kind of lost here, how do I even decide what I should pursue without having other people reactions in mind? This shit is hard.

>> No.10653093

>>10653075
Start trying out stuff and don't post about any of it anywhere online, don't tell other people about it for a while, etc. Keep it all completely to yourself. If you actually enjoy doing said thing and want to do it despite zero feedback or validation, it's possible that you like it for yourself and it's something that actually resonates with you.

Other than that, I hope you're getting professional help if you need it for this process, and good luck.

>> No.10653099

gulls i just love lolita fashion. its the light of my life. I love trying new substyles even if I end up disliking them on me, researching the obscure terms we use is so interesting, and I'm just amazed after all this time i still find dresses I have never seen before. I just fucking love lolita. it's been 10 years and i still have so much love for this fashion, I really think I will wear it forever and ever

>> No.10653108

does anybody else wear gothic/classic when by themselves but only wear sweet to meets or when hanging out with others?

>> No.10653109

>>10653099
Same nanny. I fucking love lolita. I used to wear it every day but now that I work from home I just wear it casually twice a week or so and I will never grow tired of it. Even when I go a long time without wearing it, just seeing others happy with the fashion brings be joy as well.

>> No.10653116

>>10653075
Read "no more Mr nice guy", it helped me

>> No.10653118

>>10653093
I realized it with professional help, your suggestion seems useful, thanks

>> No.10653137

/snow/ causes me physical pain because my boyfriend is pretty much exactly the kind of aiden they make fun of but I just want him to be happy and I don't know what to do it's not like i encourage him to be gnc but he barely tries to be anyway he's so fem, i know it's just coping for him but he deserves something i can't try to take it away from him.

>> No.10653144

>>10653137
I thought that, according to TERFs, feminine men were fine they just shouldn't become trans.
Isn't /snow/ full of those? I don't go on lolcow all that much so I'm not sure.

>> No.10653146

>>10653144
snows all terfs yeah but my boyfriend is afab. i hate mtfs too, because they're just using it as an excuse to be perverts, but i dont think ftms deserve the hate even if its just them trying to cope/feel special/deal with horrible societal expectations

>> No.10653161

>>10653146
dude, no
look, just like them for who they are, and/or keep pretending you're not both lesbians and/or bisexuals. Nobody gives a shit and you shouldn't either

>> No.10653169

>>10653137
Your boyfriend isn't the aiden they make fun of if you're also afab. Well I mean they do make fun of female-attracted ftms, but gaydens are the most common (and most deserving) target due to the weird gay dude larp.
I know seagulls and terfs/radfems have a lot of crossover, but like you said, mtfs are more the issue than some fem ftm will ever be.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say here anon is that shitposting about ftms happens online, but like >>10653161 said, no one cares about them irl and they don't actively disgust people like mtf hons do.
I think you're a really kind gf (?) If you're being honest here.
You don't need to do anything, and I'm not sure what actually is bothering you. Is it other peoples perception, or something else?

>> No.10653175

>>10653161
>>10653169
yeah, sorry anon, took some time to think about it all. Struggling to describe it all properly, I was projecting my fear of abandonment on his unrelated GNC/trans stuff because he's the most important ftm I know so reading nasty shit about ftms in general made me feel guilty over even entertaining slanderous thoughts about him, when the people they're trashing aren't really much like him.
tl;dr other people acting stupid about it doesnt matter literally all i have to do is be good to him

>>10653169
>gf (?)
I'm not, but he's also not ayuri-on-ice-ouran-host-club gayden

>> No.10653179

>>10653175
Its completely normal to have some cognitive dissonance if you're dating a tif and you're also gc. But its worth remembering how most people see it:
>ftms are annoying special snowflakes
>mtfs threaten to kill and rape women over minor disagreements
Big difference there. Even the most crystal cafe and lolcow terfposter knows this.

>> No.10653185
File: 63 KB, 500x704, rodrick.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10653179
yeh, that's for sure, thanks anon. i've gone both ways plenty so it doesn't really matter to me how my bf decides to present as long as he's happy with it.
relatedly:
mtf i knew in college once told me about he fantasized about killing his mother, how much he hated her for being crippled and chronically ill, how she ruined his families lives by being sick and how she wasnt a real woman or something.
2/3rds of the ftms i knew in college wanted to be rodrick heffley.

>> No.10653208

>>10653185
The Y chromosome was a fucking mistake

>> No.10653217

>>10652805
>>10652808
Stay poor and mad lmao

>>10652814
Yea I miss the Miyu, Acire, Kipi, PT, and even Ayabi days

>> No.10653230

>>10653185
Yeah ftms always want to be a feminine boy
Never works out though. They never pass

>> No.10653234

>>10652814
Nah you bitches shit up the board with your constant complaining. I'm glad drama was banned off this board because at least LC can regulate the autsim

>> No.10653236

>>10653217
Don’t worry you’ll age out eventually

>> No.10653239

>>10653230
If they take T and bind they can just look like super twinky boys. The only true ftm I have met (vs gender fluid/nonbinary identified) in person that I knew they were trans is someone that passed well but just looks super young for his age because he's very waifish and small bone structure wise (before transitioning he was a pretty petite girl, but average enough height for a dude). Now he just looks like a dorky teen boy at 24.

>> No.10653241

>>10650775
What? Anons here are still awful and bitchy lmao. It’s just that now more people will call you out on it.

>> No.10653245
File: 196 KB, 314x409, angelicbird.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10653234
Dear Newfag,

You wouldn't know what /cgl/ used to be like, because now it's just full of forum posting, inline arguing, shit posts and the same trolls instead of an image board that actually has dumps on cosplay and lolita, along with actual discussion.
Signed,

Seriously sick of these fucking shit newfag posters

>> No.10653246

>>10653236
Nah, you dumb fuck. Been here since 2004.

>> No.10653247

>>10653246
Did /cgl/ even exist in '04? My memory says it wasn't around until maybe '06 or '07, I remember con stuff being on /a/ and the secret /con/ board before that.

>> No.10653248

>>10653246
>>10653245
>>10653236
>>10653217
do you anons have kids now

>> No.10653250

>>10653248
Not one of them but I've been here since the beginning and I don't think any of the old-school /cgl/ anons I know do. Plenty have real careers etc. now, some own houses, and so on but very few are even married much less with kids. Personally I've been single since my last LTR ended in 2013 and I'll probably never get married or have kids at this point.

>> No.10653277

>>10653250
are you still dating and stuff tho

>> No.10653278

>>10653277
No. I was 27 when I got out of that relationship so I was already pretty old for meeting people at cons and I don't really have any alternatives, I'm not in a career where I can meet anybody and I don't really fit in with the local mainstream culture at all so meeting people at bars, clubs, events, stuff like that isn't really an option either.

>> No.10653281

>>10653208
No

>>10653248
Hey soup, will you be at Dallas fanexpo?

>> No.10653289

>>10653278
If it’s not by choice I’m sure you’ll be able to find someone if you put in a tiny bit of effort. you’re never too old to be in. when I was little this old dude would stop by like once a week to flirt with my grandma. granted she had alzheimer’s and didn’t speak any english I remember him being all smiles when he came by.
>>10653281
Nah I don’t really enjoy crowed places. I only went to cons before to meet up with online friends that lived far away and weeb out at stuff together.

>> No.10653293

>>10653236
Nope cuz superior genetics

>> No.10653294

>>10653248
And no. High paying job though to buy all the bullshit I want and devoted lover.

I do miss the days when I was underage lurking here. It was glorious

>> No.10653295

>>10653217
it's fucked up kipi is married and has kids now...we got left behind

>> No.10653296

>>10653247
Nope, April 2006. 4chan's about to be 20 though, in a couple years.

>> No.10653299

>>10653248
No. I still look early 20s as well. Having kids suck out your youth and then you age like rotten potatoes. I get ageist problems in the work place though, if you want to know the down side. I looked 14 when I was early 20s, managing teams in tech. So. There you go.

>> No.10653302

>>10653247
Cgl existed in 2006, I'm the same anon that came from /c/ cute anime girls in 2004. So I've been around for a long time.

>> No.10653304

>>10653295
Kids are money and time black holes lol. Hard pass

>> No.10653320

>>10653294
>>10653304
right on kids suck
>>10653299
oh yeah are you the type to handle your work related problems then and there or do you keep it bottled in till you get home and take it out on anons and itas

>> No.10653334

>>10653289
we could weeb out at stuff together :(

>> No.10653336

>>10653304
>>10653299
They're only money and time black holes if the concept of having children in the first place is repulsive to you. It's worth playing with kid relatives from time to time to get the bug.
Also, you only lose your looks if you fail to maintain them

>> No.10653344

>>10653336
Bro not everyone wants parasites, accept that
Also seeing the state of the world, its almost unethical to be having kids nowadays. You'd be cruel and selfish to bring anyone into such a world.

>> No.10653350

>>10653344
>Also seeing the state of the world, its almost unethical to be having kids nowadays. You'd be cruel and selfish to bring anyone into such a world.
this is literally the propaganda being fed to you to make you not reproduce so those of the elite can take the world. But okay.

>> No.10653359

>>10653250
Do not give up anon, I was single since 2007 but last year found the most amazing man. I had practically given up and accepted completely the fact that I would be alone, started to think of things I wanted to do with the rest of my alone life, and lo and behold, a partner. And he is literally the most amazing person. Dont give up, just dont be too desperate. Work on yourself, make yourself happy, and have hope.

>> No.10653361

>>10653344
>You'd be cruel and selfish to bring anyone into such a world.
This only holds true if you're not planning on having a positive impact on the world. If so, you're probably better off not having kids, but that's solely because you'd be a bad parent.

>> No.10653394

>>10653350
>implying the world doesn't already belong to the elite

Earth is already over populated. We don't need anymore obese burgers shitting it up with their entitlement and stupidity.

Captcha GAYWM

>> No.10653405
File: 1.13 MB, 1082x1080, snuff-cat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10648752
Same. I've been hitting it off with this girl lately, and I really wanna dress her up as my favorite vtuber. Jesus I'm cringe.

>> No.10653418

>>10653405
Cringe is the new based.

>> No.10653426

>>10653344
Based

>> No.10653444
File: 72 KB, 829x768, C0A5EECF-70BA-4C56-B2CB-28B033600E4C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10652071
>I am afraid that no matter what, I'll be sad because the life I desire isn't compatible with the world.

Fucking this. I feel like I was made for a world that doesn’t exist. I get along with others superficially but have no true connection to them. Don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or if it’s the world around me, but I can’t form a deeper connection with people, and it depresses the hell out of me. The things I want are unattainable because they don’t mesh with what society collectively wants.

>> No.10653447

>>10653444
But what would be your ideal world to live in? I mean for a lot of things in life we can take control it just requires effort like actually living on a fucking cottage etc

>> No.10653449

>>10652314
>Moving to the city where I'm not forced to talk to every retard who sees me on the street was such a relieve and increase in quality of life for me

I mean, I moved from a smallish town to Orlando, and I feel like I have to talk to way more people I barely know now, but that’s partially the nature of my job. Everyone in my area just knows me. I don’t mind it but I also don’t get any enjoyment out of it.

>> No.10653450

>>10653447
>for a lot of things in life we can take control it just requires effort

This. I sometimes have FOMO or feel as though I want to be more social with neighbors or closer to classmates, acquaintances, etc. or take charge on certain projects at work, and in the end I feel disappointed when I do nothing but pine for my ideal situation, but when I make an effort like reach out and offer to hang out, or suggest projects at work I can have fun doing, or make conversation with my neighbors, pet their dogs, or say hi to their kids, etc. all those things feel like small wins and more fulfilling and remind me of the kind of life I want to live while actually accomplishing or living it in a way.

It's all about creating the life you want for yourself and that can take effort, confidence, or resolve to do things a certain way. I'm a zoomer so it's probably easier for me, I know, but you really just gotta go out and do what you want to do and be what you want to see. It may require changing your environment but in the end you still need to change your behavior if you want a specific lifestyle or result.

>> No.10653451

>>10653447
>But what would be your ideal world to live in?

That is part of the problem, I really don’t know exactly what kind of world or life I want, all I know is that it’s not the one I currently live in. I know I want a family, and I know I’ll never be happy living where I’m living, but can’t shake the feeling that if I move I will be screwing over some people I have come to care for. It’s complicated. I need to take time to think about what I do want in life.

>> No.10653454

I've been dieting to fit my dresses better and I've reached my initial goal, but I'm so scared to increase my calories to 'normal' amount in case my weight just goes back up again. I also can't help feeling dissatisfied and wanting to lose even more weight. I wish someone could tell me if I was thin enough yet so I would stop feeling so inadequate.

>> No.10653462

>get free nice water bottle from my employer in a swag bag
>phone screen breaks because heavy water bottle falls onto it
>live close to AT&T store so I upgrade to the newest phone with little extra cost to me
>scrolling on Chinese Lolita Updates on fb and see cute strawberry jewelry
>go to notes app to add it to my running SS order list of taobao links
>no notes in app
>because they are all on my broken phone

a tiny insignificant problem to have in life but fuck feelsbadman. taobao has been fucky so I can't seem to locate those pages/links again. The items specifically I wanted or remembered the most from that set were some cute as fuck chocolate bar shaped plastic/resin jewelry.

>> No.10653474

>>10653454
If you're calorie pinching and not doing it in a healthy way then yes, it will make you gain weight. Exercise is the only way you can increase your caloric intake and not gain weight

>> No.10653477

>>10653474
That is not completely true. To lose weight you have to be consuming less than maintenance calories, but if they consume exactly or close to maintenance calories for their current weight, they won't gain anything more so long as their exercise routine doesn't change (building more weight via muscle, being less active, etc.)

>> No.10653492

>>10653344
>We are being preying upon by hostile tribes and predators. its almost unethical to be having kids nowadays.
>The Sea People are violently collapsing our civilizations. its almost unethical to be having kids nowadays.
>The Romans and Persians are invading and killing anyone who resists. its almost unethical to be having kids nowadays.
>The goths are burning western europe while the slavs are massacring eastern europe. its almost unethical to be having kids nowadays.
>The Ottomans are raping most of the civilized world. its almost unethical to be having kids nowadays.
>The Black Plague is scourging Europe, claiming 100-200 million lives. its almost unethical to be having kids nowadays
>It's the Elizabethan Era and Europe is either in poverty from wars or embroiled in religious wars. its almost unethical to be having kids nowadays.
>It is the Victorian Era. Every empire is fighting eachother on an intercontinental scale thanks to colonization. its almost unethical to be having kids nowadays.
>The Great War happens. Over 18 million people die to bullets, desease and the Kaiser's mustard braps. its almost unethical to be having kids nowadays.
>WWII happens across three continents. War, famine, desease and torture claim the lives of 85 million people. its almost unethical to be having kids nowadays.
>It's the Cold War. Brother kills brother in proxy wars between the US and SU. its almost unethical to be having kids nowadays.
>It's the 90s. The world is terrorized by the fear of AIDS and satanism. Yugoslavia falls and people die during and after it. Also the apocalypse is near. its almost unethical to be having kids nowadays.

>> No.10653495

>>10653344
>>10653492
>It's the 00s/10s. The west is living in fear of terrorism while the Middle East is burning in the fires of war. Many US and allied soldiers lose their lives, their limbs and/or their sanity. its almost unethical to be having kids nowadays.
>It's the 20s. A pandemic is menacing humanity. America is struck by race riots. South Africa and Europe might follow. Climate change is becoming pronounced. The decade has only started and its almost unethical to be having kids nowadays.

There is never a time where "it's ethical to have kids". Third worlders have it worse than you and they are the ones breeding the most. Life is struggle, life is effort. Even when you're not doing anything you still commit the effort to draw breath. And if you thought life was really that much of a curse then you would had commited suicide to spare yourself. However I approve of your decision to not have kids. You are selfish and cowardly. If you have any virtues than they are well hidden. Instead of parenting you would inflict yourself upon your children. Then they would inflict themselves upon others and contribute to the misery of the world.

>Bro not everyone wants parasites, accept that

You are not giving back to society who provides you with security and the conditions for your lifestyle. You are not giving back to the parents who poured their time and money in your black hole. You are squandering the efforts of your bloodline who struggled so that you can be here today with the opportunities and tools that made your life easy. And you are doing this to your husband too.
Bro you are the parasite, accept that

>> No.10653498

>>10653492
nta but as someone who does not want kids, I think kids are great and am happy for those who could have and handle them, but I think it IS unethical to have kids specifically if you are not well equipped with the income, emotional intelligence, and selflessness required to raise them well and in a healthy way. I'm too broke and mentally ill and have a messed up family on top of being too young, so I think it would be immoral to have a kid for myself, but I have friends who make six figures and have a relatively stable happy life and relationship that just got pregnant and they seem like they'll do great. it's up to the individual person.

>> No.10653499

>>10653495
>You are not giving back to the parents who poured their time and money in your black hole

some people have shit parents who fucked them up and that they are alive in spite of rather than because of, and might be the very reason they aren't mentally capable of handling having kids. everyone that wants kids doesn't want them for good reasons, and you can give back to society without pumping out kids of your own by adopting, fostering, engaging with your community, etc.

you are not a bad person or a parasite/mooch for not wanting children, though i disagree with people calling kids parasites and acting like children are horrible demons or whatever.

>> No.10653500

>>10653495
NTA but not everyone that doesn't have kids, isn't giving back to society. Just working a normal minimum wage job is "giving back to society."

I do it in another way which you can literally thank me for some of the innovation you probably see around you. Not everyone wants kids, bruh. It's easier to give back to society without one.

>> No.10653510

>>10653495
Fuck society, I never agreed to any of their rules or signed any contract saying I did. And no, bullshit "social contracts" don't count. If there are laws or norms I strongly don't agree with I don't comply. I give back to my parents through other means, I give them companionship and emotional support and physically help them around the house that will one day be mine when they pass it down to me.

Also to be honest I'm afraid my kids would be vegetables permanently stuck with the mental state of a toddler seeing how I'm an actual diagnosed autist and almost ended up that way myself.

Newton, Tesla, and Van Gogh never had kids but still did great things for the world.

>> No.10653516

Bf gets really bad headaches one or twice a week, I feel bad because he just lays down and can’t do anything but he makes the cutest moaning sounds when he’s in pain

>> No.10653517

>>10653492
>>10653495
Medieval peasants didn't have to worry about being forced to inject an experimental drug against their will and get a QR code tattoo just to buy groceries or hold down a job. Medieval kings and communist politburo eventually died, meanwhile Jeff Bezos and his ilk might actually achieve quantum immortality.

>> No.10653524 [DELETED] 

>>10653495
>You are not giving back to society who provides you with security and the conditions for your lifestyle.
bitch I pay my takes wtf are you talking about

>> No.10653525

>>10653495
>You are not giving back to society who provides you with security and the conditions for your lifestyle.
Bitch I pay my taxes wtf are you on about

>> No.10653527

>>10653495
>your husband
Half of /cgl/ are lesbians, anon... and if you're on 4chan, its probably best that your bloodline ends with you anyway.

>> No.10653541

>>10653527
Nah bruh. A lot of my younger friends were channers. Plenty of them are married with kids, now. Half of them are the reason for why Gen z is so "Lol SO RANDOM xD" anyways.

>> No.10653552

>>10653495
Are you okay? Why is this thread getting derailed so often by you trying to push your crazy perspective on having kids onto everyone. If you need validation for your opinion, you won't get it on this board.

>> No.10653597

>>10653552
Nayrt but it's not crazy at all in fact it's pretty reasonable. Also do you not see the irony of replying to this comment and then immediately complaining about derailing?

>> No.10653599

Nah bro who invited the tradthots? A good househusband or housewife doesn't stay on the internet fighting with "genetic dead ends". Go back to the bedroom to shit out another diaper-shitting screamer

>> No.10653600

I've been joking with a male friend for years that he should wear lolita with me and I realized that I wasn't actually joking and I'm actually just insanely desperate to have a lolita friend. And I only realize because he finally said yes, and I feel like maybe I've actually been gaslighting him into it or maybe he's just doing it to shut me up about it and thus I've already tainted my first lolita friendship before it even began.

>> No.10653601

Cgl Really ramping up the mental illness today

>> No.10653605

>>10653599
All the diaper shitting screamers are right here on this board. All you gotta do is call someone fat

>> No.10653619

>>10653599
I mean you can find some mean way to talk about anyone you disagree with but it doesn't make you any more right. "Don't you have another x-phobic christian business you should be out protesting right now?" Can't you just say what you mean without being awful?

>> No.10653630

Honestly, I’m surprised just how many weebs showed up to animanga. I didn’t realize weebs were THIS thirsty for cons. Too bad it was a shitshow.

>> No.10653631

>>10653605
I mean, that's a given, it's true!
>10653619
No

>> No.10653633

>>10653630
I thought the variant would be enough to scare most people off. But then again weebs are retarded

>> No.10653634

>>10653605
Or use the wrong pronouns lmao

>> No.10653648

>>10653630
What’s not to get? Good times, easy women, and vendors desperate to make a sale.

>> No.10653663

About to sell what used to be my dream dress and I can’t help but feel rly sad about it.

I don’t think it suits me that well and the one time I wore it I didn’t feel that comfortable in it, so it’s for the best, I guess.

>> No.10653682

Just found an item I've been hunting for months and sent it to my SS, and got something else I've wanted for a while from the AP Paris release recently. Fingers crossed I can get the secondhand item; it would really make me so happy.

>> No.10653689

>>10653498

Agreed. Are you the seamstress anon?

>>10653500
>Just working a normal minimum wage job is "giving back to society."

You are working with the intent to make money to sustain yourself. You are pursuing your own goals and call it helping society. Anyway. Which field are you in? Technology or culture?

>>10653510

You hate society expecting you to follow certain rules but you are all too happy to reap it's benefits. And your idea of giving back is gracing your parents with your presence.

>>10653517

Instead peasants had to worry that the Witchfinder General would come to town and torture them to death for fun and profit or that the wet dream they had last night was a daemon attack that could damn them to eternal torture. I share your grievances but truth be told things have kinda gotten better.

>>10653527

What makes you think your bloodline should end with you?

>> No.10653690

>>10653689
Technology and culture.

>> No.10653691

>>10653689
>What makes you think your bloodline should end with you?
My parents and myself all have schizophrenia so clearly there's some shit genetics there, my mom was abused and abused me in return, so I'd probably be a horrible parent to my children in turn bc that's how abuse works.
Also I have misophonia and children screaming makes me so irrationally angry its comical. Furthermore I'm a lesbian and want to spend money on just myself and my fiancee.

>> No.10653693

>>10653689
>Are you the seamstress anon?

I do sew things but I don't know which seamstress anon you are referring to.

>> No.10653723

>>10653516
bruh
at least give the poor guy some tylenol and water
Also, get him to a doctor

>> No.10653724

>>10653691
Have you asked your mother why-
>abused
well, if you still have a relationship with her, did you ever ask her why she has children? If it was to have a punching bag well, that's one thing, but maybe she knows something we don't

>> No.10653739

>>10653724
NTA but also have had abusive parents and grandparents that abused them. It's a trickle effect and people act like there was the same level of self awareness and introspection back then. There wasn't. But also because of suffering abuse, you're also just more predisposed to being able to hurt something because that sadly becomes part of your teaching.

I can contain myself through lots of self reflection. Others aren't always in the same position to be able to. And it was a lot worse 2 generations ago. That's why you hear so much about sexual abuse trickling down through families as well.

Where was the awareness back then? No. None. "Everything is okay."

>> No.10653764

>>10653334
maybe in another life space cowboy

>> No.10653765

>>10653723
He takes headache stuff but un.. fortunately it doesn’t seem to be doing anything.

>> No.10653767

>>10653765
could be a sign of something serious

>> No.10653770

>>10653510
You are no Tesla, Van Gogh or Newton.

And all of those men regretted their celibacy later in life.

>> No.10653771

>>10653770
Nta, but the world is vastly overpopulated anyways. We don’t need more people popping out crotch goblins

>> No.10653780

Ive been so bummed about being a lonelita lately. I see cute pictures of lolita friends hanging out and taking cute pictures... I seem to be the only lolita in my whole city and the only community in my state is in a different city pretty far away and they havent posted on their facebook page since 2018 so who knows if they are even active
Feels bad.

>> No.10653787

>>10653771
Stop fucking spouting this overpopulation meme.

It's not. The world with our current production can subsist 16 billion people. We just suck at logistics. I don't know where the overpopulation meme started but the world is overpopulated in shitholes like Nigeria, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, etc.

You are most likely in North America, Europe, Australia or New Zealand which are not overpopulated and majority are seeing declining populations which has horrific economic impacts when the elderly outnumber the young working population. Shut the fuck up.

>> No.10653789

>>10653780
I, too, dream of having a local friend to dress up with, take cute pictures etc but it seems to be the lonelita life for me too. I still really enjoy wearing my dresses, but sometimes it would be nice to have someone to enjoy it with. I feel you anon.

>> No.10653805
File: 34 KB, 480x640, images (7).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10653474
Wrong.

You can take drugs like DNP which can boost your metabolism by 30-40%. Bodybuilders use it to lose fat very quickly to minimise the time they spend in a catabolic state when losing fat. You can lose 1-2kg of pure fat a week by doing literally nothing other than avoiding carbs (they will cause you to burn up) and keeping yourself cool. Most people only run it for 2 weeks, 3 weeks max.

The cons are if you overdose you are completely fucked. And it's very easy to overdose and most the deaths from DNP are from mentally ill girls (most of /cgl/) thinking that if 1 cap is good, 2 must be better and then overheating, cooking their organs and dying. Or people thinking it's a good idea to do DNP in the summer.

Best outcome only some of your internals cook and you might have enough time to get yourself into an ice bath before the paramedics arrives and you get your necrotic muscles cut out. Pic related.

>> No.10653806

>>10653805
>A week
A day

>> No.10653808

>>10653770
Nta but some people just don't want kids, and it's not in the best interest of a child to try to convince someone who clearly doesn't want them to have them.

>> No.10653816

>>10653808
And those people are most likely making a very stupid decision.

>> No.10653825

I woke up this morning and saw my DD on lm that i’d almost given up on owning since I always seem to miss it and it never pops up on jp market. Anyway i snagged her for a really good price too!!
I am so happy and my closet is starting to look like a lolita closet :)

>> No.10653827

>>10653816

The knowledge that I will never have to change a shitty diaper, mop up pools of baby spew, give up my sleep or hobbies, and get to keep all my money for beautiful things that won't be ruined by children eats you alive and it's beautiful.

>> No.10653829

>>10653787
Good. We should be seeing declining populations so the earth can heal a bit. Large corporations are the ones doing the damage, but if the population gets a bit smaller I can’t say I’d mind.

>> No.10653830

>>10653825
Congratulations anon!!

>> No.10653838

>>10653816
Okay so you're just being retarded then because it is a smart decision for people who are not interested in caring for a child to never have one. Otherwise the child would end up horribly mistreated and abused or dead.pol at Casey Anthony.

>> No.10653855

>>10653827
I feel the same way and it's so liberating. So happy I can just focus on myself and what I want and need!

>> No.10653874
File: 644 KB, 2048x2048, 226623597_10225506813955788_7538112460055832514_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Saw this on CoF and think it is so adorable. I know most people avoid pets with lolita because they want to keep hair and dander away in case they sell it or because some pets can be messy, but cute pets and cute coords together spark joy

>> No.10653883

>>10649120
The OP cut is unflattering and also huge, so many people skipped it in hopes of moitie re-releasing the jsks/skirts too. If moitie re-released all of the main pieces at once there would’ve been more hype around the release I think.

>> No.10653900

>>10653883
Absolutely agreed. I wanted to jump on it so badly but I wasn’t a fan of the bodice and neckline personally. I’m really hoping they release a skirt and jsk as well. Technically I prefer Neogothic Arch but Iron Gate feels so iconic that given the opportunity, I would jump on it immediately

>> No.10653911

>coomers call sex a bond between two souls
>Chris Chan says the exact same thing about raping his mom
Kek

>> No.10653916

>>10653911
I can’t wait for the Chris-Chan shit to die down.

>> No.10653917

>>10653789
>>10653780
This seems to be a running theme. Lots of lonelita seagulls and it seems for a variety of reasons, too.

>> No.10653926

>>10653917
I was going to suggest they make a group for lonelitas.
I get their pain tho, I would love to twin someone at least once. But all my friends live far away.

>> No.10653935

Two of the people I referred to my work got hired, so I'm going to get $6K paid out to me for the referral bonuses in 6 months if they both stay for that long. That's gonna cover the cost of half of my cons for 2022!

>> No.10653936

>>10653926
A group for lonelitas would actually be so nice. I've seen some people 'twinning' on instagram posts by wearing the same dress but just collaging their photos together. It's a cute idea to do a long-distance twinning I suppose.

>> No.10653937
File: 38 KB, 720x700, 1625920842570.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lmao @ this thread from the front page

what the hell

>> No.10653939

>>10653937
(You)
>>10653936
>>10653926
>>10653917
Yeah I've also seen the long distance twinning stuff on ig, it can look okay sometimes. A lonelita/privatelita group would be sort of cool, there's very few people I can bounce coords off of and get concrit for/input on because fuck CoF, honestly

>> No.10653941

Fuck it, I'm just gonna manslut it up

>> No.10653960

>>10653935
>half the cost
a-anon, how many cons are you going to? How much of your income do you spend on cons?

>> No.10653976

>>10653960
I live in Canada but go to some US cons, so flight costs can add up pretty quickly. I usually do 8-10 a year, and I want to try to do one new cosplay at each of the ones I go to in 2022.

I'm old and have a stable job, low cost of living, and no debt. Cosplay/conventions are my main hobby, so it's what a big chunk of my spending money goes towards.

>> No.10653987

I just tried on a skirt that I got from japan and immediately got a rash. this is the first and only time I ever tried something on without washing it first and the regret was instant. ill never let my excitement get the best of me again.

>> No.10653991

>>10653987
That’s scary, what do you think it was?

>> No.10653993

>>10653939
I would be up for making a group if I could get some help with it!

>> No.10654011
File: 80 KB, 800x450, E633CDC1-7E43-4943-91A2-E806002A8F67.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I can’t believe chris-chan fucked his mom. I’m at a loss for words. My world has been shattered.

>> No.10654021

>>10653976
How old is old?
That makes more sense though.

>> No.10654025

>>10654011
What really got me was when he described sex as bonding between souls kek. It sounded very familiar.

>> No.10654027

>Tfw all along fucking your mom with dementia wasn’t a vomit inducing abhorrent abomination but a beautiful way to bring forth the dimensional merge

Fucking lost it when he started talking to the cops about sonichu

>> No.10654038

>>10654021
32. Ready for the urn.

>> No.10654041

>>10653829
>Declining populations in the only countries who are rich and democratic enough to do something about the environment and give a shit

Yeah, I'm sure China and Nigeria will definitely take the mantle of carbon emmissions, biodiversity and deforestation just as well as Germany and Norway.

Caring about the environment is a priviledge that only rich democratic countries can take on. You try running on a ecological platform in Burkina Faso and you'll either be ignored by people just after the ability to feed themselves or beheaded by your local tribal warchief for being a faggot.

>> No.10654044

>>10654011
I liked when the woke crowd got angry at people misgendering the incestuous demented-mother raper. Wonder why nobody like the Alphabet people?

>> No.10654046

>>10654044
Imagine being angry and that ignorant. People talking about things they know nothing about is the problem with the woke crowd. Out of all the things to be mad about. Nevermind Chris Chan was literally manipulated into becoming trans, but yes get mad about him being misgendered.

Glad we all saw that shit storm on FB

>> No.10654048

>>10654044
>how dare you disrespect this incestuous rapist who violated his mother with Alzheimer’s

Kek. Troons are just as insane as Chris

>> No.10654056

>>10654048
I thought it was dementia?

>> No.10654061

>>10654056
Maybe, either way she’s now a scrambledbrain retard who can’t consent.

>> No.10654063

The Chris chan shit that has popped up is fucking disturbing.

>> No.10654072

>>10654063
im glad the fucker is at least in jail

>> No.10654080

>>10654056

Alzheimer's dementia is a type of dementia, Einstein.

>> No.10654119

>>10653495
Doesn't mean I have to repeat others' mistakes. Ntayrt and I want a kid for completely selfish reasons but your reasoning doesn't make sense. If anything it shows the stupidity/irrationality of humanity

>> No.10654122

>>10653663
Which dress is it Nonny?

>> No.10654128

>>10654119
>Humans are irrational

You just pass psch 101?

>> No.10654133
File: 92 KB, 481x767, x3uvvqkp6iy61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10654038
Makes more sense
You mention having "no debt" though, so maybe consider getting a home sometime soon? Long term, you'll have more money for traveling and cosplay, not to mention you won't be paying for an apartment when you aren't even there.

Also, 32 isn't old, 35 isn't even that old either, but it's "should have settled down by now" age. Is cosplay traditionally defined as an extremely youthful hobby? I know of plenty of grandpa/grandma characters but not many middle-aged ones either. One of my older brothers is 40 and I wouldn't define him as old, but he counts himself as old, so.

>> No.10654134
File: 25 KB, 473x460, 02c2c60a70aa782aa781ef0ced2e5aaf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10653827
The knowledge that you will die alone in a nursing home with some underpaid immigrant beating you daily for shitting yourself and with nobody to care you ever existed after you die is beautiful.

I spent a lot of time in nursing homes as a kid because I grew up poor and my mum had to take me to her work before and after school since we couldn't afford childcare. The people who were always happiest to see me were those who never had children of their own and they would always tell me their biggest regret was that they didn't have children of their own. Not a single person I met who was childless thought it was the right decision at the end of their life. Some of these people were quite wealthy when they were working but they were always unhappy compared to those who's children and grandchildren would see them regularly. They were extremely bored and basically waiting for death, those with children would be preoccupied with passing on life lessons to their grandchildren or excitedly waiting their next visit or outing. They always were upset that even though they lived full lives, they left nothing behind, nobody would care when they died, nobody would tend to their graves, nobody would care to learn from their lives or be inspired by them. They will have essentially never have existed.

Money cannot buy you happiness no matter how you want to convince yourself otherwise. Don't think your smarter than those who made the same decisions before you.

>> No.10654136

>>10654134
Remains to be seen if we invent immortality, but if you're rich enough you can go ahead and buy yourself a super nursing home membership.
There's also adoption and extended family as options, pushing this super hard doesn't convince anyone anon

>> No.10654139

>>10654136
>super nursing home membership
I feel as though you're not really understanding my point.

>adoption
I don't have anything against adoption.

>extended family as options
lol
Your extended family isn't going to give a shit. Your siblings will be with their children if they're not already dead. Your cousins will be with theirs. Your parents are dead, uncle and aunts are all dead.

>Remains to be seen if we invent immortality
Human memory is immortality. I believe we will one day invent immortality and also be able to resurrect the dead. This is the entire goal of human existence. Everything we do is based on the idea of one day living forever.

However, if nobody remembers you, why would anyone resurrect you?

>> No.10654141

>>10654139
Are you male anon?

>> No.10654142

>>10654141
Yes.

>> No.10654144

>>10654133
I'm being facetious about my age. I don't think I'm actually that old. Just old compared to some folks on here and certain parts of cons.

I've considered it, but I'm not particularly interested in homeownership. Rent isn't expensive here, and I don't need to worry about property taxes or upkeep. I don't really need the space of a home, either, so I'm fine with my flat!

>> No.10654145

>>10654142
It makes so much sense now.

>> No.10654146
File: 428 KB, 451x619, eeb161ed0103676b8657f90a21f519e8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10654145

>> No.10654152

>>10654146
Stop arguing with these retards. The world is better off if they don't reproduce anyway.

>> No.10654170

>>10654152
I just want people to be happy and make the right decisions. I have experiences which are the summation of dozen of other experiences which tell me what they're doing is wrong and will make them unhappy and I want to share that with other people.

I know it's screaming into the void on a board dedicated to women shirking the pressures of society to pursue a niche fashion since having children before the biological clock times out is probably the second greatest pressure on a woman behind finding a good husband so that you can have children. But if at least one person even gives what I said a second thought, it's worth it.

>> No.10654171

>>10654170
Did you not read that a ton of people here are lesbians

>> No.10654172

>>10654170
Why are you arguing with female autists online instead of taking care of your wife and family? Are you a deadbeat?

>> No.10654175

I hate myself so much for being unable to loose weight. Im a fat fuck with severe depression and have used food as a coping mechanism for a while. Ever since finding out about lolita I have been wanting desperately to loose weight so I wont look like a stuffed sausage in this fashion, but I have made no progress. It makes me even more depressed than I was before.
Lolita truly makes me happy, but so far I have only been able to buy pieces and not wear them cause they dont fit me.

>> No.10654177

>>10654171
Being a lesbian doesn't disable you from having children?

>>10654172
Not in the financial situation and my girlfriend can't have children otherwise she'll die. So we're looking at surrogacy.

>> No.10654178

>>10654170
everyone’s experience is different just because your experience lead you to believe one path doesn’t mean that it’ll work for everyone else. relationships are already hard and confusing but at least you’re able to choose who you surround yourself with. kids tho you’re fucked if they turn out to be a little shit despite how much effort you put into raising them. even before all that you better pray that the rng gods don’t fuck you over and your kid cums out healthy otherwise you might get violated in your sleep once you’re too old to defend yourself.

>> No.10654179

>>10654177
How tf are you telling people online to have kids when your own girlfriend can't?! That alone should tell you not everyone can or wants kids. Just leave this thread alone.

>> No.10654182

>>10654179
I'm not telling people to birth children if it kills them.

>> No.10654213

>>10654182
how do you not realize some women who can’t have children cope by saying they don’t want them? typical no sympathy male

>> No.10654214

>>10654080
I was just genuinely asking, didn't realize that since no one ever says the full name like that, they usually just say one or the other and everyone has been saying dementia. No need to be a douche. Everyone asking a question is not doing so with an ulterior motive or trying to pull a "gotcha" and point out something wrong with your comment. Some of us are genuinely curious or confused.

>> No.10654215

>>10654213
Not being able to birth children doesn't mean you can't have them.

>> No.10654219

>>10654215
Nayrt but what is the purpose of trying to forcibly convince people to have kids who don't want them? Like I get it, some people care about legacy and don't trust nursing homes to care for them, but the people who don't want the kids are not going to be decent parents, why waste time trying to change their mind? If they change their minds on their own later great, but attempting to scare them into childbearing seems like a waste of your time because they'd resent their kids or still only want them for selfish reasons like fear of being alone.

I also find your assumption that extended family won't love or care about you in general weird. I'm sorry you have not as much of a close knit family as some. Where I come from close cousins are like siblings and close aunts and uncles are like extra parents. My sister and her kid are my closest family. When my older brother and dad passed away, our entire family, step-family, and tons of community members were devastated and there was a huge outpouring of support for all of us. If I was at risk of being homeless I know I'd just have to hop on the next bus home and my family would take care of me (literally except my mother, she's an evil abusive and sadistic narccicist and an example of why some people just SHOULD NOT have kids, especially if they never wanted them, if anything that's evidence you shouldn't have them unless you really love them and want to do it, because if you do a shit job they'll still abandon you sooner and later in life as soon as they can get away from you).

My bf and I want to be emergency fosters for kids in the system who need places to stay, because we want to have a chance to teach kids they are worthy of love and respect and good treatment even if they haven't experienced it much in life, so they can have self esteem and grow into better people rather than broken and jaded ones, hopefully spreading love and kindness to others in the world when they're able.

>> No.10654222

I want to form a couple of babies

>> No.10654231

>>10654219
Yeah, I love this dude's assumption that all kids would take care of their parents in old age. Lots of people don't get along with their parents, especially if their parents are narcissists who only had kids to "prolong their legacy" or ensure they have babysitters when they're old.

Hell, even that all kids are capable of taking care of their parents.

>> No.10654249

>>10654177
NGL, you sound autistic. You're lucky you even have a girlfriend.

>> No.10654254

would it be weird to contact random lolitas and offer them an item? I have not worn lolita for over a year now and I have honestly been in the fashion since 2003 and have no desire to ever wear it again... but I still respect my clothes and want them to enjoy happy lives with people who would actually enjoy and use the item. I have found a few people who I think would be perfect candidates for some of my items, but I do not know if it is too weird to message them as a complete stranger and ask if they would let me send something to them

>> No.10654260

>>10654254
Uh. Are you wanting a payment for them or just to give it for free to them? I think most lolitas would be sketched out, desu.

>> No.10654261

>>10654260
For free, of course.

And yes, that is what I thought. Maybe if I send a link to my feedback or something it would be less odd? I just want my stuff to go to people who would enjoy and use the item and not some scalper or fatty or hoarder that will never use it. Sad.

>> No.10654277

>>10654261
If you have any social media presence to help prove you're real, that will help. I think reaching out and saying, "hey, I'm leaving the fashion. I've noticed we have similar styles, and you seem to really care about your dresses, would you be interested in X, Y, Z?" would go over okay enough. If people aren't interested, they can just ignore the message.

>> No.10654286

>>10654254
You could just send them a friendly message saying you enjoy their style, you are leaving the fashion and wanted to pass on an item to them, and include a picture of the item with a note card with your screen name. I think it's a sweet notion.

>> No.10654291

>>10654254
Wouldn't bother me (and it's 100% better than randos messaging me to offer to buy something I own).

>> No.10654303

>>10654254
Just sell them? Wtf?

>> No.10654305

>>10654254
That's kind of cute desu, if someone did that with me I'd be flattered.

>> No.10654320

>>10653689
>you hate society expecting you to follow certain rules
When those rules are that you can't own certain types of guns without paying the IRS a special tax or that you gave to inject an experimental drug made by a greedy corporation with no liability to shop for groceries, damn straight I hate that (((society))).
>you are all too happy to reap its benefits
Damn right I am asshole, there's nothing wrong with using your enemy's tactics against them. Bleed the corrupt system dry.

>>10653770
>you are no van gogh
How can you possibly know that? Art is one of my passions and Van Gogh is an inspiration to me, he also cut his ear off and checked himself into an institution before dying at 37 so we have more in common than you think.

All of this plus the fact that I openly admitted to being literal diagnosed autist and you still think I wouldn't be a terrible father? Do what you want, I don't care, but I'm sick of others trying to shame or ridicule me when all I want is to be left the fuck alone.

>> No.10654325

>>10654249
Seconding this

>> No.10654333

>>10654261
Yeah it would be weird. But I would still be happy about a free item

>> No.10654345

>>10654254

I’d lose my mind if this happened, that’s so sweet.

>> No.10654445
File: 272 KB, 800x1094, 800px-Michelangelo_Buonarroti_-_The_Torment_of_Saint_Anthony_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10654320
>Art is one of my passions and Van Gogh is an inspiration to me
Congratulations that makes you like what 1/30 people?

>he also cut his ear off and checked himself into an institution before dying at 37 so we have more in common than you think.
There's a very fine line between being a misunderstood genius and just being retarded. Van Gogh was the former, most people (including you) are the latter. Michaelangelo painted pic related at 12, you are not an artistic genius.

>when all I want is to be left the fuck alone.
Then get off the internet.

>> No.10654502

>>10653495
>>10653492
I'm never having children in this life because I hate being the race that I am. But if I reincarnate as a superior race I would love to have children.

>> No.10654504

I started writing a bot to purchase items. There are already lolitas apparently that do this and I am sick of the bloodbaths.

>> No.10654505

>>10654502
Wtf? Get therapy

>> No.10654542

>>10654139
>Your extended family isn't going to give a shit
Have you not been pursuing a deep and loving relationship with your nieces and nephews anon?

>Human memory is immortality
Sure, but so is traditional immortality. I don't know my great grandparents all that well and I doubt you do either.

>> No.10654543

>>10654144
Consider a condo. It's basically the same as having an apartment except you'll have equity

>>10654175
Have you at least been trying to eat right gull? It's all about consistency.
Maybe get some of those guys on /fit/ to bully you too, they'd all love to see a lolita in the squat rack I'm sure.

>> No.10654544

>>10654178
You're so wise and smart soup

>>10654231
fwiw they probably should though, assuming their folks weren't terrible to them

>> No.10654560

>>10654504
But will the bot be able to beat the other bits? How long until everyone buying is using bots to get what they want

>> No.10654566

Really hate when I think I find a cute jfashion tumblr blog theirs weird traumacore or sexual shit spliced in. I was not aware these weird kinds of blogs were still so rampant.

>> No.10654567

>>10654542
It's bold of you to assume that your nieces and nephews will have the time to bother with you when their own parents and aged and ailing.

> I don't know my great grandparents all that well and I doubt you do either.

I actually know quite a bit about my great grandparents, I got to meet some of them too and I always want to know more about them. My family has good knowledge of the family tree up to my great great great great grandparents.

>> No.10654568

>>10654231
I'm aware kids don't get along with their parents. My father is a terrible person and I can't wait for him to die, I will not be taking care of him. For all I know, he might actually be dead. My mum on the other hand I will care for no matter what.

Most parents aren't bad people and deserve that their hardwork and effort to bring you into the world properly should be paid back. It's a noble thing for a child to do

>> No.10654569

>>10654286
This is a bit what I was thinking of doing, just messaging them and saying that I love their take on lolita and explain how I have been into the fashion for many many years and want to pass on something that is dear to me to someone who would get use out of it. I am not doing it to be creepy or weird, I just love my lolita clothing and do not see myself wearing it again. I would love for it to be treasured elsewhere.

>>10654291
I figured it would be a nice thing to do.

>>10654303
I see so many scalpers and people who buy things to hoard and things that do not fit them even. I would like for my loved and treasured clothing to still have a life and not sit in someone's musty closet or be scalped. Plus, I do not want money, I just want people to be happy and my lolita to have a loved and cherished life elsewhere.

>>10654305
As would I, which is why I thought doing this might be a good idea. As I stated above, I just want my clothes to be loved and cherished. Lolita has been a great source of happiness and joy to me throughout the years and I want to spread that happiness on to others.

>>10654333
I figured it might be weird, especially with the creeps around. But I think most people would truly enjoy getting something free that suits their style and is something that is not so common anymore. Lolita has changed greatly since I started and my love lies in the older days of the fashion. I love seeing others keeping that part of lolita alive, and would love for my pieces to be worn and loved by others who feel the same. But if it is too weird then I need to think of another way to pass them on.

>>10654345
This is how I feel, and how I would have felt had this same thing been offered to me. Especially if it was something that really suits me and my lolita style. I think it is thoughtful. Some of my pieces just seem so perfect for specific lolitas that I see, and I want to pass on the love of the older styles in the fashion.

>> No.10654592

>>10654505
Therapy won't change my race to a superior race.

>> No.10654598
File: 113 KB, 1100x740, skinny_mirror.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm a bit lost about my weight.

I'm slim thick with hips that are the biggest right under my waist.
I always was chubby and my weight fluctuate between
145 to 159 lbs, luckly Iv'e never been overweight.
Iv'e lost weight this year during my first year of college since I didn't had bucks to regulary buy snacks or go to restaurant and I could not physicaly eat a lot ( would get sick easily since I was too tired to diggest a normal amount during a meal).

I don't really know if I choose to still be on the heavier size and be thick or choose to loose weight since it's so easy for me.
The concearn I have is that since I'm 20, if I don't try to get thinner or choose to stay thick in my 20's I will not have those option later on if my metabolism and body change ( hormone,fat distribution and such ).

on one side I'm lucky to have large hips with thin calf, slim neck and visible bottom ribs.

But on the same time I am curious about how I could look much thinner since I'm far from being underweight.
I'm also conscious that when Iv'e lost weight and did weight lifting it was mostly my breast and hips which lost weight and my arm and stomach where still fat so I looked more boxy. I'm also limited by my bone structure since my waist size never got down as my waist line is on my last ribs, my rib cage is large and so is my shoulders so loosing weight will not help me fit in more clothings or smaller lolita dresses.

It's a very weird situation and I wonder if other ever had similar experiences.

sorry for the terrible english

>> No.10654636

>>10654592
what race are you
>>10654544
thanks mom

>> No.10654643

Dress-up is fun but I have this irrational fear of role play

>> No.10654649

>>10654568
If you're having a kid to get them to pay you back later you're investing a hell of a lot into something that is not a guarantee. They could end up shitty even if you did a decent job like school shooters, murderers, etc. Or simply be disabled or mentally ill or poor, and just generally lack the resources or bandwidth to care for you. Your child is not a trained care worker and doesn't want to change your shitty diapers. Once it gets to that point you'll be in a nursing home or have hired help coming in and they'll just stop by to visit now and then for as long as they can stand the old people smell. Even if they really love you, when they have kids of their own they may end up having to prioritize who they are having to babysit constantly and be too exhausted to help you and think hiring help or putting you in assisted living or whatever is what is best for the family.

Not saying kids are pointless to have or won't ever be grateful for their parents, but kids are human and not every kid is a nurse or something with the capacity to help their aging parents past a certain point. Have kids because you want to leave something behind, sure, but if you're having them because you are trying to guarantee something specific in the future you may end up setting yourself up for disappointment if you go into it feeling entitled to a certain level of indebtedness or willingness to serve you from your children who don't even exist yet and that's not necessarily healthy. Parents who start off acting like their kids owe them something aren't going to raise mentally healthy and well adjusted children.

>> No.10654692

>>10654598
How tall are you that 145-159 isn't overweight?

>> No.10654718

>>10654692
I'm 5,51 so I can be close to being overweight ( or maybe a little).

>> No.10654742

>>10654560
Considering all of the stupid question threads and the content of them, I don't think many gulls are employing bots to purchase Lolita or would know how to. There are ways to optimize code and efficiency.

>> No.10654766
File: 228 KB, 949x678, 1618537272331.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Package is being returned to sender because of insufficient address
This is my second attempt to get this item from another seller and this shit fucking happens. I hate everything

>> No.10654853

>>10654177

Your failure in attracting a fertile, healthy mate isn't everyone else's burden, nonny~

>> No.10654900

>>10654692
Literally anyone over 5'5

>> No.10654904

>>10654900
I was thinking they are 5'10++ weighing that much

>> No.10654907

>>10654904
In terms of bmi, over 5'5 and 145-155 pounds is a healthy (bordering on overweight, but not actually overweight) weight

>> No.10655014
File: 182 KB, 860x767, 58088FA1-4EF8-48BE-9ED8-87C9799EEF8A.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

Why do I feel like getting a nerd partner is so hard to find?
Maybe I’m just too picky but I live in SoCal so I thought it’d be a lot easier.

>> No.10655015

>>10655014
nerds by nature are solitary and not the best socialised people.

>> No.10655016

>>10655014
SoCal is absolute hell for dating in general. Lived here almost my entire life and yet everybody I've ever dated was from somewhere else, mostly people I met at cons.

>> No.10655033

>>10654636
black

>> No.10655037

>>10655033
what's wrong with being black? you can learn and enjoy other people's culture without being it.

>> No.10655045

>>10654177
>and my girlfriend can't have children otherwise she'll die.
Why?
And you can't have children either?

>> No.10655051

>>10654134
Kinda feel bad, that I will never have children of my own
But at least ny sister might have children, one day

>> No.10655052

>>10655045
Forget that question
You are a man

>> No.10655063

>>10654569
>tfw didn't wake up to a DM from anon

>> No.10655067

>>10655063
I have not messaged anyone, do not worry! Not sure when or if I will end up doing it. I am super introverted and reaching out to strangers is a huge chore, so it takes me a while, sorry. lol

>> No.10655071

>>10655014
Its pretty easy, at least I've never had a problem

>> No.10655096

>>10655071
Are you a boy or a girl

>> No.10655099

>>10655096
him/they

>> No.10655101

>>10655099
You realize if you answer like this, this whole board is going to assume you're a girl?

>> No.10655103

>>10655101
They don't have to assume anything. I answered the question in my last post.

>> No.10655104

>>10655103
It's because you implied you're a they, so you're ftm. That would be why you have no luck. Women have a hard time dating other women.

>> No.10655107

i hate the visual direction that all jfash is going. newer alt fashion trends rely really heavily on a gimmick to make them seem interesting since. i also hate the boring direction everything is going. older alt fashions were much flashier than what we're seeing now.

>> No.10655110

>>10655099
So a girl

>> No.10655112

>>10655107
What jfashions are you even talking about? The white washed instagram posters?

>> No.10655115

>>10655096
Aayrt, girl

>> No.10655119

Someone sold me an AP head-dress with the netting torn off and pearls falling off without notifying me of the damage on FB. Makes me a bit pissed, because I wanted to wear the piece and now I can't even resell it or wear it because the netting looks so bad. Like I'm going to have to see if I can resew some of it into the headdress and that really sucks desu.

Wish I had just asked for them to list it in LM, but my guess is they sold it on FB intentionally.

>> No.10655141

>>10655119
call them out on FB or whatever group, then. name and shame.

>> No.10655147

>>10655104
No, I’m not a girl or a ftm. I’m a him/they
>>10655110
Annoying

>> No.10655149

>>10655119
Can you replace the netting?

>> No.10655156

>>10655115
>girl has no problem finding a bf
Unheard of!

>> No.10655160

What's up you daft cunts. What are you all up to. I just bought a splatter screen for a helmet I'm working on.

>> No.10655181

>>10655156
Literally been debunked. Touch grass sometime.

>> No.10655182

>>10655181
>Touch grass sometime
cant stop saying that can ya anon

>> No.10655184

>>10655182
Touch grass is just a meme a ton of people say, nta tho

>> No.10655185

>>10655184
Twitch thots and blue checkmarks are not people.

>> No.10655186

>>10648752

I was going to hold out until HolMat but I think I'm gonna go ahead and an hero guys. Fuck man

>> No.10655189

>>10655184
some anon said it to someone like last week and another anon that havent been knew became knew and that anon is right fucking here >>10655181. I'M NOT CRAZY I KNOW IT'S (YOU)

>> No.10655190

>>10655189
Stop being a retard for 5 fucking minutes soup

>> No.10655192

>>10655190
HAHAHAHA ITS BEEN 5 MIN NOW WHAT FUCK YOU. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET GOT?

>> No.10655193

>>10655192
Your intentional or unintentional misinterpretation of hyperbole is still you being retarded so you were being a retard for the entire 5 minutes you spent autistically watching the clock.

You can't help yourself you namefagging dumbass, can you?

>> No.10655197

>>10655193
>hyperbole
if you were going to post something so confusing you should use a tone indicator otherwise don't blame people for taking you literally.

>> No.10655207
File: 382 KB, 890x640, 1628106516057.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

I am sick of myself. Everything i do goes wrong. I always manage to destroy myself intentionally. Reading Lolcow farm and Crystal Cafe, is such good suicidefuel, that i am addicted to it now. It strikes my deepest and most pressing insecurities about myself and it really sucks.

>> No.10655222

>>10655207
>Lolcow farm and Crystal Cafe
Those are two oddly different sites, why those two?

>> No.10655235

>>10655181
Post the debunking you dumb hoe.

>> No.10655245

>>10655207
Honestly just force yourself to take a month off. Commit to it. It helps a lot.

>> No.10655278

>>10655207
Hmm, there's one group of people who both those websites hate. Interesting.

>> No.10655309

>>10655278
trannies?

>> No.10655458

>>10655235
I dont need to, if you've gone outside or, I dont know, interacted with anyone, you'd know that.

>> No.10655477

>paid like a grand for a hotel so all my friends could go to CCE in march
>retard in chief talking about locking up the entire country again sometime this month
I swear to god I'm at my fucking limit. It's been a year and a fucking HALF. I do not care about the ligma variant, I do not care if more fat and or old people die. I'm not going back inside the dog crate for another nine months.

>> No.10655703

>>10655096
Are you a kid or a squid?

>> No.10655794

>>10655207
Maybe it’s the way your mind is telling you that you need to face and come in terms with those insecurities, ignoring them usually does more harm than good on the long term. Therapy is ideal, but if it’s not an option for you, writing about your own feelings is good.

>> No.10657872

>>10648752
Every time I see a 7-12yo girl I imagine her in gothloli dress, except the fat ones.

>> No.10657878

>>10657872
go to therapy