[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 165 KB, 400x267, lonelita.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10520731 No.10520731[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

no fujo allowed edition.

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, soup or just cons?
>Age/Gender/Location
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
>Characters/series cosplayed from | lifestylelita, conlita or meetlita | lonelita or in a gang?
>Other interests
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Contact info
>mask or masklet/vaccine or vaccinelet? (jic you guys want to meet up irl)

>> No.10521153

>>10520731
>no fujo allowed edition.
ok....

>> No.10521271

CLmao

>> No.10521294

>>10521153
seriously who let the terminally online 15 year old make a thread

>> No.10521295

>>10521153
>>10521294
nvm saw the trip. u got me soup

>> No.10521337
File: 134 KB, 866x1061, BF48739A-21CC-4E28-9862-9331F3826819.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10521153
>>10521294
>>10521295
>>10521271
okay fujo’s allowed, but can you anons pls stop derailing my thread. It’s the only thing I have left after the other anons kept sniping op of the feels thread away from me.

>> No.10521418
File: 75 KB, 1013x1072, 1608166699671.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jfash and Lolita mostly, but I'm interested in cosplay and used to frequent cons, just not confident enough + covid.
>Age/Gender/Location

18/M/PNW
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
Comic-con and Kumori-con. I've only really ever wandered around and looked at the main floor. Went to a panel once and that was cool but other than that I just like looking at peoples cool cosplays and checking out artist alley
Don't really play many video games. Favorite anime is Berserk, off the top of my head I also love FLCL, Kaiba, and Kino's Journey but into a lot of other stuff too
>Characters/series cosplayed from | lifestylelita, conlita or meetlita | lonelita or in a gang?

Never done any cosplay or anything but I think I'd have a lot of fun doing it

>Other interests

I really love sewing, and that's kind of the whole reason I'm posting. I'm learning a lot by trying to make jfash and lolita stuff for my girlfriend since shes to shy to buy it or wear it herself even though she loves all that stuff.

Just some comfy friends to talk about sewing and jfash stuff. Would really be great to have someone to send pics of stuff im working on because I don't have a lot of friends and the friends I do have aren't really into that. Would love to see yours too if you sew.

anything creepy
>Contact info

discord - mikio#9713

I wear a mask and stuff but dont expect to meet anyone near me

>> No.10521510 [DELETED] 

>>10520731
>no fujo allowed edition.
>on the majority female board
Uhhh...where do you think you are?

>> No.10521528

>>10520731
Lolita and cons

>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/PNW

Sakuracon, kumoricon, Anime Expo, PAX west, Emerald City CC.

I mainly just shop and help my cosplayer friends take photos. I always attend the raves/parties.

No anime, but I love gaming (switch and PS4, not into MMOs just single player stuff). AP is my fave brand

Lonelita, sometimes will dress up w friends but usually by myself, especially now during lockdown

>Other interests
I absolutely love star wars

Casual friends to scream with over disney or lolita in general. Gaming too. I'm extremely bored lol

Clingy people, emotional vampires.

>Contact info
Discord tokgebbi#3971

>> No.10521899

>>10520731
Lolita and maybe cons when they actually can run safely again.

>Age/Gender/Location
25 / Female / TX,USA

Just moved to the stated so never to been to cons in the area, but i generally go to any jfashion panel, fashion show, along with some anime panels.

Moi-Meme-Moitie, AaTP, Visual novels, and horror games.

I would say i'm a lifestyle lolita, i live as if i was Marie Antionette but dressed in black. My room is even decorated to match that feel. If i'm not at work, i'm dressing in lolita for anything.

>Other interests
Books{gothic novels, poetry, fantasy}, Art{mostly painting}, traditional letter writing, antique shopping/collecting.

A lolita friend who also would consider themselves a lifestyler or want to become one, we could write letters, go shopping, stream movies, and just talk Also someone who also is looking into sewing lolita, just started planning out my first handmade piece.

Creeps{duh} and anything romantic.

>Contact info
discord nocturne#5356

If we were to meet up, masks 100% required, but also space is still needed.

>>10521418
sending you a message

>> No.10521949
File: 204 KB, 502x374, 1493681123087.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tried to make friends last thread
>failed because I'm an autistic loser who can't remember to stay in contact with people I've interacted with

>> No.10522196
File: 68 KB, 640x400, EoY6ivGXcAEoMKG.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?

Preparing to do some amateur cosplay after the corona ends, wherever that is. Also photography.

>Age/Gender/Location

25/M/EU

Hosting and attending panels on cons, making friends as well.

I love good storytelling and art direction, even if the medium's a bit clunky.

Some of my favourites:
- anime: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Kaiba, SEL, Houseki no Kuni, Haibane Renmei, ...
- games: Drakengard/Nier, MGS, Silent Hill, Parasite Eve, Rule of Rose, ICO, Zone of the Enders, Yakuza, arcade games (waiting for arcades to reopen), ...
- movies: One Who Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, 2001, Blade Runner, Escape from NY, Parasite, ...

>Other interests

Photography, IT stuff, museums, linguistics, writing letters, all things creative, cooking, looking for weird old games and anime to play/watch, travelling/hiking, casual fashion, satisfying my curiosity, game design. Probably more, I sometimes surprise myself suddenly regaining some knowledge I thought I've forgotten.

Someone on a similar wavelength to talk to, be it short term or long term. Penpals, I guess. If we get along well, then maybe even friends.
I'm used to being ghosted (sadly), so you don't lose anything by trying.
Europeans preferred (yeah, as if).

Just don't be creepy or clingy.

>Contact info

Available upon request.

>>10521949
Try using your autism to write a lot about things you care about instead. It may be hard at first, but you'll manage eventually. Fingers crossed!

>> No.10522258

Jfashion and lolita

>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/East coast

Katsu, but thats about it. I just go for tea parties, id rather go to a fashion-only event

Angelic pretty, MR Corset, anything velvet or doused in crosses, horror/ultraviolence anime and manga

Lonelita, consider myself a lifestyler. Would really love to meet others who wear it outside of meets/events and just enjoy it as a fashion

>Other interests
Gardening, getting back into sewing, baking and cooking

Friends, someone to swap care packages with or watch movies or have skype tea parties.

The usual, creeps/romance/children

>Contact info
Pumpkinpuff#6986

I work in healthcare; I really prefer to stick with online but irl if you wear a mask and have no symptoms.

>>10521899
I added you, i hope thats ok!

>> No.10522284
File: 39 KB, 753x449, 1605814584196.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay, Cons, and Lolita. Only cosplayed ounce (it was a crossplay) and only attended one con. Am getting my first brand dress soon.

>Age/Gender/Location

19/Male/Pacific Northwest

Sakuracon. Only wandered around Artist Alley and seller hall. Want to check out parties and other parts of con next time.

Fire Emblem is my favorite game series. Then again, I've only played the newer games and pokemon.
Favorite anime is Violet Evergarden (for the animation and character exploration) Like Hunter×Hunter, Angel Beats, Haruhi, and all the Hayao Miyazaki films. (Including Lupin and the Castle)

Edelgard from Fire Emblem Three Houses.
Am planning my first lolita meet to be in person and in brand, need to prove I'm not a sissy invading the comm.

>Other interests

Drawing, interesting storytelling and world building, and sewing.

Someone to talk about lolita, drawing, anime, and life in general. I would like the option of meeting in person, but I'm managing my hopes when it comes to CGL and real life.

Starting a romantic relationship.

>Contact info

Have a Discord and Email I'm willing to post on request.

I wear a mask, but I'm not looking to meet now.

>> No.10522316
File: 123 KB, 1153x1280, 1607277512669.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
25, dude, nevada
AX, CRX, sac-anime. I spend 90% of a con in AA buying waifu merch, industry panels
Yakuza, Souls series, moba shit, wow, DBD, grindin games. TTGL, Mmo junkie, kaiji, kuroko no basket, thunderbolt fantasy
>Characters/series cosplayed from
Banjou ryuga, Zero Tsu, Katsura
>Other interests
Shitposting, 40k, gaymin, chuubas
People to chill with whenever cons come back and maybe some group cosplays, also ripping on hambeasts and others at a con
Thin skinned ironic weaboos looking for a hookup
>Contact info
Dizzy#5860
>mask or masklet/vaccine or vaccinelet?
Mask/vaccine because I'm not a troglodyte flat earther

>> No.10523835
File: 49 KB, 640x480, 54-2006348729713387088_rs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10522196
Hey, I believe we exchanged a couple emails this summer before I stopped responding to you.
I'm really sorry about that and just wanted you to know it wasn't because of anything you said or did. I hope you'll be able to find a friend who doesn't ghost you. Our conversation was really enjoyable and you seemed like a very interesting person, even though we only got to talk for a short while.
My sincere apologies for my actions & best wishes to you.

>> No.10523860
File: 571 KB, 2039x1378, ETZbj5lWsAABYwS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10522284
Play Genealogy of the Holy War and I'll consider adding you

>> No.10523879
File: 396 KB, 600x600, download20200706160300.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Maily Jfashion, want to try out lolita one day tho. Haven't cosplayed since I was a teen but fingers are itching

>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/Scandi

Usually only attend the 2 biggest cons in my country. Mainly just to hang but I sometimes attend panels that have to do with jfash or idols (irl idols only, no anime)

I'm not much for games, nor anime at this point. Liz Lisa and Baby for brands.

I wear himekaji/other jfash daily if I'm not working. If I got in to lolita I'd probably wear it whilst hanging out with friends, but not every day.

>Other interests
Idols, disney movies (not obsessed), letter writing

A friend, penpal and someone to talk fashion and life with. A relaxed, natural communication, I'm not online 24/7

Romance, children (please be over 20 at least). No males please.

>Contact info
Discord: Frida (Mina)#4444

Idk if we're meeting up, but if you don't wear masks and aren't planning on getting the vaccine then don't contact me at all please

>> No.10524408
File: 516 KB, 663x465, Screen-Shot-2016-02-12-at-9.57.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10523835

That picture... It has to be you indeed.

At first I was worried that something happened to you all of the sudden since the situation out there wasn't very good - I'm very glad that's not the case.

I was also sad, because in all honesty I thought you and I shared a mutual interest in a fair bit of some less common things and so I believed we could be at least friends.
I still haven't managed to reach out to anyone that unique despite my best attempts. My thoughts on Rule of Rose, the ending of Death Stranding, the remakes of ICO & SotC and several (Cronenberg) movies have remained mostly unvoiced so far.

...On the other hand, I'm glad to hear I didn't creep you out somehow. I thought my letter got too overwhelming and blamed myself for that.
My post here mentions being used to getting ghosted - you aren't the reason I wrote that, so don't feel guilty. I just know people have various reasons to do that even if things go right; I'm no exception to that.

I'd be overjoyed if you ever decide to contact me again - if not, I'll obviously understand. In any case, you already know where to find me. I even used a real account just because I was so eager, haha. (´・ω・`)

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a great New Year in advance. I might've already said that, but believe in your value and great things will happen. Thank you for the wishes as well!

>> No.10524443
File: 35 KB, 600x338, 1dd91086b0580a10303e5f7a30d5a9d5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10524408
I'm going to send you an email!

>> No.10525294

>>10524443
>>10524408
if you guys end up getting married remember it was soup's thread that brought you two together

>> No.10526722

i like soup so long as there is no tomato or pumpkin, it might sound as though that rules out the majority of soups which is a fair criticism, but i find tomato and pumpkin in particular to be overused and overpowering
>Age/Gender/Location
22/m/nz
i don't know
i like to play minecraft and chess
what
>Other interests
videos on the computer. i'm trying to write a story but i don't think my brain is suited to it
wife. please if i reach age 30 with no wife i will be forced to die. i did not receive a wife after posting in the previous thread
i don't know, i have nothing to do for the next week at least. i can't imagine many things worse than being alone with my thoughts
>Contact info
hamor#4754
i don't listen to the news stay indoors 5 years

>> No.10526762

Cosplay, Cons, and kimono

>Age/Gender/Location
29/F/California

I go to pretty much every SoCal Con. I go to cons to: destroy my wallet on art and classic anime merch; industry panels; play video games all night; parties; cosplay all day

-Street Fighter, Phasmophobia, Destiny 2, Animal Crossing, any rhythm game
-Kill la Kill, Inuyasha, Chihayafuru, Free!, Sound! Euphonium, K-ON!, Higurashi, Interspecies Reviewers, Yuri Kuma Arashi, Beastars, Hajime no Ippo, Death Parade, Galaxy Express 999, Yuri!!! on Ice, Beautiful Bones, The Perfect Insider, Lupin III (pretty much anything sports, slice of life, ecchi, classic, mystery/horror, or weird shit)

I've done a lot of Capcom cosplay and fighting game cosplay and Kill la Kill

>Other interests
Cars; digital art; reading manga, light novels, and webtoons; foodie stuff; model building; horse back riding

I'm looking for friends to chat with, game with, and go get boba with (distanced or after the pandemic)
After the pandemic I'd love to go to cons and meet up or just grab some food sometime.

A romantic relationship

>Contact info
milkteatiff#6316

I'm always in a mask and stay home unless I'm picking up food.

>> No.10527043
File: 90 KB, 640x395, nijimeme.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mostly JFashion and Lolita, but steadily getting more and more into cosplay and photography.

>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/Pennslyvannia

NYCC and some smaller local cons. I like panels, AA and tea parties.

>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
I play a few games, I would say I'm more casual. I like Fallout, Skyrim, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, and Viva Pinata.

For anime I adore Love Live, my best girls are Chika, Honoka, and Shizuku. I also love magical girl shows my top three being Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Magica Madoka. My all time favorite anime is The Ancient Magus Bride, and this year I want to continue to broaden my horizons and watch some new shows!

My favorite jfash brands are Liz Lisa, Ank Rouge, AP, BTSSB, and IW. I dress in mostly classic with the occasional sweet print.

I'm working on some You cosplays as well as making Honk's school uniform. I'm mostly a lonelita as I ended up moving away from some of my friends, sadly. I wear himekaji pretty much daily and I wear Lolita on the weekends. Right now I don't go out so I pretty much just wear it around the house.

>Other interests
I love fashion history! I'm really involved in a few vintage groups as well as a fashion magazine. I'm also interested in sewing, and have slowly been learning how to use my new machine. I also love working out and long distance running.

Friends! Preferably jfashion/love live friends. I met a really good friend through this thread last time, so hoping it will work again.

A romantic relationship

>Contact info
DoctorFaustus#6666

Down for meet ups, but it must be post COVID

>> No.10527079
File: 165 KB, 1564x1564, 134423430_220336342919513_7591866952254854911_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10520731
These things always go weird if you mention you're a man. Why bother with the gender thing? Just say No Men Allowed like /cow/ does.

>> No.10527084
File: 118 KB, 720x960, 121722003_707728079840844_5556611153596114789_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10520731
Fiancee got me seriously into cosplay after I got her into WoW. We're planning a couples cosplay as Arthas and Jaina

>Age/Gender/Location

25 in early Jan/Male/EU

>what cons do you attend
MCM, CosXpo, Whatever smaller cons are near my area, Was going to do a UK based Ren Fair with my fiancee till Wu Flu hit. We'll see what happens

>favourite stuff

I like a lot of different games due to being a no life autist. I want to show people what I like but I tend to like things others aren't fussed about. I'm not purposefully trying to be hipster. I just have niche interests I guess.

Games: Silent Hill, Legacy of Kain, City of Heroes, Fire Emblem, Kerbal, UT2004, Boneworks, Yakuza, Persona, Planescape:Torment, Rance, (if you know, you know.) Dwarf Fortress, CK2 & 3 basically anything Sci Fi or with a gothic edge. Or just quirky, or some autistic sim/strategy game. You can rec me something if you like. I'll try anything
Anime: AoT, OPM, Parasyte, Food Wars, Inyuasha, Eva, Gundam, Bible Black, Konosuba, WWE (It's an anime, stfu.) NJPW

Movies: Snatch, Star Wars, Marvel, Interview with a Vampire

Music: Type O Negative, Nightwish, Sabaton,

>other interests

Creative writing, modding games, running Pen and Paper RPGs, Tabletop games like board games and Warhammer, 3D printing in Resin and FDM,

>what are you looking for

Already got a boyfriend free girl to satisfy my incel tendencies so regardless of gender I'm just looking for friends to pass the time in lockdown with. Talk about stuff with and chill out. Maybe exchange cosplay tips because I'm still learning

>What are you not looking for

Weird /cow/ legbeards. Just chill out and talk about yourself as opposed to creepy people online. I love just shooting the shit with people and learning about new things.

>contact

I'll give it if people are interested. No weird Kik or OF solicitations please. Had that happen to me here before. I just want friends.

>> No.10527090

>>10522196
You seem cool. Post deets and I'll message.

>> No.10527092

>>10526762
sent you a request on Discord. I would like people to play Destiny with sometime if that's okay. And it seems we like similar anime.

>> No.10527093

Aristo, Ouji, and brolita.

>Age/Gender/Location

25/FTM(female to male)/NYC

Yes being trans is not a gender but I disclose since I understand people can feel uncomfortable about it. No hard feelings.

Since moving to NYC, none. But I’m down for anything that doesn’t require much travel. My favorite area is the dealer’s den and maybe jrock/vkei concerts but those haven’t happened in years, lol.... (cries)

Games: Persona 5, Pokémon, Animal Crossing New Horizons, Civ6, Assassin’s Creed, Dragon Age.

Anime/Manga: Detective Conan (my #1), Kuroshitsuji (manga only), Panty and Stocking, Hellsing Ultimate. I mostly read but I love a good rec. Getting into Utena and Bara no Versailles atm.

Brands: Massive Moitie fan, Sheglit, JetJ, Na+H, Atelier Boz, Algonquins, Putumayo (RIP).

None really apply to me. I do like talking about lolita a lot though. I’m not sure if I would become a lifestyler but I also love historic fashion.

>Other interests

Tea, baking, stationery, web design, gothic horror, vampires, reading, visual kei (90s-early 2000s), period dramas, BL, SOME otome shit, etc.

Someone who is nice to talk to about hobbies and what not. Someone who likes lolita, but also anyone into ouji and aristo would be really cool.

People who are really negative, obviously anyone who is bigoted and cruel/mean spirited.

Also not interested in dating. I am gay.

No drama pls. Save that for lolcow.
>Contact info

lucifugel#3850

I wear a mask and plan on getting the vacc. I’m not doing a RL meetup.

>> No.10527095

>>10527084
You made a vagina shield

>> No.10527103
File: 990 KB, 2048x2048, adDADFAckgo.com.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10527095
That's the first thing I thought when I was done making it lol. But I was following the pattern exactly when I sculpted the Foam Clay so blame Blizzard for being Freudian. Also there's more detail and greeblees to add to make the vagina less noticeable.

>> No.10527239
File: 33 KB, 515x388, 1608531993498.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

jfashion and lolita. i'm becoming interested in mori/dolly kei, and i've been a sweet lolita for ~6 years
>Age/Gender/Location
21/f/US
don't really have a desire to go to any more, all i like to do is shop at the booths when i do
games: ace attorney, animal crossing, harvest moon, rune factory, stardew valley
anime: madokey mahokey, cowboy bebop, satoshi kon stuff, psycho pass
brands: AP, axes femme
prints: i want sheep garden more than i want to live atm
lonelita, used to be more of a lifestyler but i've been spending so much time cooking/heavy cleaning at home that i don't dress up as much. i need an apron... mostly living in axes femme atm
>Other interests
handicrafts like knitting and embroidery, computing, cooking, and baking
casual friend to talk to about jfashion, cooking, baking, etc. i'm kind of a busy/distant person so i won't be able to respond quickly most of the time
men
>Contact info
if anyone wants to talk i'll drop a throwaway email, but i have discord
we probably won't meet but i wear a mask and will get the vaccine

>> No.10527470

Lolita/j-fash mainly
>Age/Gender/Location
F/22/South
I haven’t been to that many cons, I’m a pretty solitary person but maybe more in the future.
Games: Darkest Dungeon, Vampire Masquerade: Bloodlines, lots of Nintendo and more? My interest in video games comes and goes lol
Anime: fan of lots of stuff, haven’t been keeping up due to the depressions tho
Brands: Angelic Pretty, Alice and the Pirates, Boz, MMM, Miho Matsuda + more.
Lonelita
>Other interests
Dolls, painting, want to learn about sewing/leather working at some point
Friends to talk about I-fashion/ lolita and all that. I’m pretty isolated currently due to pandemic stuff and I miss getting to wear my clothes and having people to talk to about them lol
Romantic things
>Contact info

divinity.doll#9902

No irl meet ups

>> No.10527480
File: 72 KB, 1200x1200, 2600827.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10520731

cosplay and cons

>Age/Gender/Location
22/male/UK

I'm a newbie and only had the chance to go to MCM London and a small con one time each. I'm looking to go to any good cons in the UK to have oppotunities to cosplay. I like partying, chilling, vidya, going to panels etc. Basically anything is fun so long as I enjoy the company. I would love to have a party in cosplay- halloween just isn't enough dressing up for me.

Games: Minecraft, Halo, Smash. Anything that is local multiplayer so I can have fun with friends irl, so party games are a win. Favourite anime is Hunter x Hunter 2011 but I also love Psycho Pass, Mushishi, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Samurai Flamenco, Samurai Champloo etc etc. Don't really have a favourite band but I'm a fan of powermetal. I also like Devin Townsend.

>Other interests
Drawing, walking in nature, looking to get into woodcarving.

Fun, chill people in the UK to make friends with, hang out, go to cons and ideally someone who can help me learn to make cosplays or help me buy some decent stuff. Basically I need a con/cosplay mentor.

Purely online relationships, so no one outside of UK or Europe that I will probably not be able to meet up with irl.

>Contact Info
Discord is SpiltMySpaghetti#5609

I imagine this question is fairly redundant because no one can meet irl or go to any cons and stuff until it all opens up again anyway, by which time covid will hopefully be a thing of the past

>> No.10527483

>>10527103
yours looks a bit different lmao

>> No.10528129

Lolita, cons and jfashion

>Age/Gender/Location
25/f/UK
MCM, South West UK cons etc. I also like to attend other events and go for fun days out in lolita.

My favourite games and Earthbound and Silent Hill 2. My fave brand is AP and I love too many prints to name one aaa

I don't really cosplay anymore but I'd definitely be up for it again in the future. I am a lonelita and I want a friend that likes lolita similarly to me.

>Other interests
Art, digital art, video games, travelling, pen pals.
I'm looking for a fun friend who would like to talk about Disney and lolita and possibly be pen pals with me if not an irl friend.

Relationships

>Contact info
rufflefluffle420@gmail.com

I am sure cautious with covid so I'm always carrying an antibac soap and wearing a mask.

>> No.10529261

Lolita, cosplay, photography, cons

>Age/Gender/Location
20/Female/Texas

I've only been to a few cons in Dallas, but I'd really like to make some friends I could go to more with.

I'm in love with Genshin Impact right now, I also play Osu!, League of Legends, RoR2, etc... I have a ton of steam games we can play. My favorite anime is probably Fruits Basket (nostalgia factor), but I love all sorts of anime like FMAB, Samurai Champloo, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, Anohana... I could go on forever, I'll stop

Lonelita, I've borrowed cosplays from friends but I don't actually own any myself. I'm looking to get into lolita/cosplay and buy my own clothes

>Other interests
Painting (watercolor, gouache, oils, acrylic), violin/playing instruments in general, learning to sew, singing, content creation/vtubing, jpop/alternative music, learning new languages

Friends I can hang out online with and play video games or watch anime with. I'd love some help with cosplay/lolita since I'm just getting into it as well. Open to meeting up someday, and yes, I'm a boyfriend-free girl.

Creeps, people way older than me

>Contact info
ijustwantfriendsaaaaa@gmail.com
Throwaway email, I have a discord

Just isolate before meeting up, I've been quarantined since feb

>> No.10529295

jfashion and lolita but i'm a bit of a newfag
>Age/Gender/Location
23/f/midwest us
haven't ever been to a con yet
favorite brands are atelier boz, sheglit, moitie, black peace now. favorite anime are lain and made in abyss, also like satoshi kon stuff like perfect blue and paprika
never cosplayed, never been to a meet yet so lonelita i guess
>Other interests
cooking, mycology, taxidermy, j-core music
friends, specifically online friends
uh anything romantic i guess but i doubt that'll be a problem, not sure if i'd wanna meet up irl either
>Contact info
reply to this with your discord and i'll add you
i wear a mask but haven't had the vaccine

>> No.10530024

>>10527480
it’s for masklet gulls to out themselves. then I can add them and spam them to wear a mask

>> No.10530027

jfashion, lolita, photography. want to go to cons and cosplay with a friend. not sure what soup is but i'm down to try stuff
>Age/Gender/Location
26/F/Cali
only went to comic-con once. Want to go to more cons but don't know anyone else interested in egl stuff! tea parties sound very fun though
q-pot, angelic pretty. I like puzzle and dragons a lot. Want to get a switch when they're available near me! I like sweets and chocolate stuff. don't have time to play games or anime too much but i'm always down for sailor moon
i'm new i don't know what this means? i have a couple q pot things but nothing egl yet
>Other interests
classical music, drinking shit tons of tea
does anyone want to gush over q-pot and food related sweets items with me? I'm working full time and in school part time for a few more months so i don't have a lot of free time
dick pics
>Contact info
discord magic_juiccy#1423
down but mask

>> No.10530075
File: 18 KB, 400x400, 21c3c4b2d7fdd6a98cd3f944285532bb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jfashion, Lolita, and trying to get into Cosplay.
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/Texas
I try to attend cons usually within Texas! I usually go to Oni-con, Delta H, and San Japan. I'm going to attend Anime Frontier & Okashicon whenever it decides to actually happen.
Anime/games/etc.: UtaPri & Otome/shoujo stuff in general, Hypnosis Mic, 07th Expansion, Genshin Impact. Brand wise: Royal Princess Alice, Angelic Pretty, & Nile Perch. Favorite print is Candy Fun Fair.
Cosplayed from Persona before I decided to start over, but I'm going to start doing Hypnosis Mic & Genshin cosplay when everything gets better. Aside from that, I'm a meetlita & conlita and I try to hang out with friends when I can.
>Other interests
Digital & traditional art, horror media, and tea.
Mainly friends to talk about J-fashion/lolita and also weeaboo shit. Local Texans to befriend would also be great!
Creeps & dick pics.
>Contact info
Discord is yumekareshis#7978
I wear my mask, but I have yet to take the vaccine. I'd prefer to meet online only, though.

>> No.10530224

>>10527239
drop discord or email? im more of a goth lolita but you seem like somebody i could have a decent convo with. just looking for people to talk to online really

>> No.10530253
File: 327 KB, 680x730, 46E76651-9AB5-478F-AC50-3E3DEC473667.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10530027
>not sure what soup is but i'm down to try stuff

>> No.10530373

>>10530224
omelette#8159

i'm looking for the same, let's give it a go!

>> No.10530544

Just lolita.
>Age/Gender/Location
19/F/US
I haven't been to a convention in years, but when I did go I mostly attended panels and did some shopping in the dealers hall and artist's alley.
I love Nintendo (mostly Gamecube era), rpgmaker horror, and rhythm games (I'm especially into Project Diva atm!) My favorite anime are probably Lain, Kaiba, NGE, and Madoka. I've tried to watch some seasonals over the past few years but nothing has really kept my attention. As for brands, I wear old school so I'm kind of all over the place! Anything from Meta, to Baby, to Victorian Maiden, to Heart E, to Angelic Pretty to Moitie. I don't particularly care for prints aside from florals.
I'm a mega shut-in but anytime I leave the house I do wear lolita, so I suppose I'm a lifestyler, and definitely a lonelita.
>Other interests
I love the paranormal, conspiracies, antiquing, cooking/baking, reading, and art. I've been looking to get back into sewing as well.
Friendships, preferably just online at least for the time being. Hopefully someone with similar interests!
Anything romantic, I'm married. Prefer not to talk to males in general. Anyone super into politics be it right or left wing.
>Contact info
Ask if you're interested!
I wear a mask but definitely gonna pass on the vaccine.

>> No.10530833

>>10529261
I'll email you, anon! I'm also a Texas person. :)

>> No.10532754
File: 680 KB, 1067x800, 1436154280805 (1).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jfashion and Lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
27/F/Brazil
I haven't attended a con since I was 16, but I just go there for merch, food, guest appearances and nothing else.
League of legends (wood elo supp main), RoR2, Hitman, FF14(Primal), Spyparty, Cyberpunk 2077, Genshin Impact
Not watching any anime at the moment, but I could change my mind soon, but I really like Made in Abyss, Somali and the forest spirit and Kimetsu no Yaiba
I've been mostly a fan of Baby, AP, IW, Mary Magdalene and Atelier Pierrot for a long time. I always forget the names of the prints I like, bear with me.
lifestylelita when I can, but I'm a total lonelita. Almost nobody cares about lolita in this godforsaken country
>Other interests
I looove learning languages and I've been studying Japanese for 2 years now. I love studying in general and like learning about history, geography and the like.
Possibly a mentor or someone of equal or above average lolita knowledge to exchange advice with. But most importantly someone laid back to chill with, voice chat, exchange knowledge and play games with and such. I love learning and studying and I hope to meet like-minded people.
no romantic or sexual stuff and nobody too invested in politics please.
>Contact info
jimjimjimjim@airmail.cc
throaway email because I'm not even sure if I want to use my main discord or not
I always use masks when I go outside but I don't have access to the vaccines yet

>> No.10532801

Cosplay and cons

>Age/Gender/Location
28/F/US

A lot of the southeastern cons, anything I can drive to in a reasonable time. Meeting people, seeing all the costumes, parties, interesting panels, etc.

I don’t really game except board games. KyoAni stuff lately, Marvel and DCU movies.

Mostly cape stuff or popular anime characters. I’m a basic bitch, what can I say.

>Other interests
Making and crafting, guitar, swimming, hiking

People to talk to about making, ideas, random things. Possibly ok to meet irl or at a con if you’re nearby...once the virus thing is over.

Dumb people

>Contact info
Paratore#0565

I wear a mask but I’m not doing much until this virus thing is over.

>> No.10533089
File: 221 KB, 1024x960, D0I1Ay7UcAEG3gC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

gothic fashion & ouji, i did cons before COVID and will probably do them again once this whole stuff blows over

>Age/Gender/Location

19/X/FL

you can refer to me however you want idc

my last con was holmat 2019, where i cosplayed and attended idolfest and stuff. had a lot of fun. i usually go straight to AA and dealer's den when i go to cons and sometimes events

games: retro fps and rhythm games mostly, i love the postal series and idolm@ster specifically

anime/manga: not a big animanga guy much anymore but i read a lot of one shots nowadays. i love precure and princess tutu though

brands: big AATP and atelier boz fan. i also like na+h, putumayo, algonquins, VW, and IW

i've cosplayed twice from LL (once muse, once aquors) and once from JJBA a few years ago. i'm a meetlita and can't see myself doing lifestyle. technically lonelita but my roommate is getting into the fashion too

>Other interests

i'm an artist so i guess that, i'm a big fan of western adult animation too. death & numetal, some v-kei but i'm not super well versed.

fellow classic or gothic lolitas + oujis to talk to on a more regular basis-- sucks to only have one or two friends to talk about lolita with.

no dating, i'm spoken for. also really not trying to argue about politics so no bigots desu

>Contact info

my discord is tai#4359 - don't be upset if i don't immediately answer because my attention span is very small lol

not really interested in meetups atm but i wear masks and plan on getting vaxxed

>>10527093
sending a rq

>> No.10533489
File: 323 KB, 1080x1080, 2654_MiraPeek.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ouji Lolita, I wear my outfits when I'm alone but I wish to overcome that

>Age/Gender/Location

18/M/France

I like to admire the courageous ones that wear lolita and alternative fashion. I am working hard to be like them someday.

I'm not really a gamer boy, but i do enjoy SMT and GBA fire emblem, my favorite animes are mostly from trigger studios but i also enjoy love live and idolm@ster

I'm a lonelita... For now

>Other interests

I'm also a guitarist and illustrative artist

I'm looking for friends, but preferably french or at least in my timezone.

I'd also like it if you know how to sew

I'm not looking for anything more than friends

>Contact info

lonelyouji@gmail.com

I'm a mask lad even if I'm quite dubitative of the vaccine

Hope to see you in my mails! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

>> No.10533496

>>10527084
Hello, i am lonelyouji@gmail.com, and I'd like to mail you, anon-kun

>> No.10533691

If you wear a mask, you get treated like a dog. You people are gay.

>> No.10533693

>>10533691
arf!

>> No.10533784

>>10533693
Settle down, bitch.

>> No.10533849

>>10533691

I love dogs. They're better than most men.

>> No.10533869

>>10521528
adding you on discord bc we share a lot of interests! my user is valentine#6234

>> No.10533878

>>10533849
woof woof bark bark you stupid bitch

>> No.10533898

>>10533849
True

>> No.10533910

>>10533898
>>10533849
>vapid sexist females thinking it's cute to hide their misogyny in 4chan posts
On second thought, you fat pigs have ugly faces. Please, put on your mask.

>> No.10533911
File: 204 KB, 524x380, dracul.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10533849
based

>>10533784
>>10533878
KEK

>> No.10533934
File: 49 KB, 736x691, 1497347572398.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10530544
>married
>19

>> No.10533944

take your shitposting to the lor thread. you fucks are taking up valuable reply slots

>> No.10533952

>>10533944
shut the fuck up soup

>> No.10533992

>>10533944
this bitch's name soup LOL

>> No.10534007

>>10520731

Cons, hopefully when covid clears. I am interested in J-Fashion, streetwear, and hopefully some cosplay in the future.

>Age/Gender/Location
24, Male, Pacific Northwest

I've been to Sakuracon, Kumoricon, and a few others in the PNW (WA and OR)

- Surreal artsy (pretentious?) games like Yume Nikki and Earthbound, been meaning to play Omori
- JRPGs like Persona and SMT and some MMOs (FFXIV)
- Favorite anime have always been the same old arthouse stuff that every weeb hipster likes (think Tatami Galaxy and Satoshi Kon) but I've also been consuming a lot more regular shows lately. Need to watch the latest seasonals

I've done some cringey low budget stuff from major shounen when I was younger.

>Other interests
Music (making it), writing/poetry, film, some boring stuff like fitness and nature (lol)

Maybe people to be e-friends with, or to go to a con with in the future (somewhere in PNW)

-

>Contact info
pine#1876

I doubt I'll meet with people before covid clears but I always wear a mask and will probably get the vaccine once it's ready for the general populace

>>10521418
I'll add you but I don't know much about sewing!

>> No.10534014

>>10533952
>>10533992
watch your language before you get beat up. you don't want tis smoke

>> No.10534018

Replying to soup is a waste of time

>> No.10534843
File: 1.03 MB, 1125x1072, 1591775750988.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay and cons (whenever they're coming back).
>Age/Gender/Location
21/M/Oregon
I haven't gone to a con yet. I want to try some in the west coast that might interest me.
Games: Borderlands, Subnautica, Deep Rock Galactic, Total War series, Stardew Valley, OS Runescape, ROTMG, Skyrim, Cyberpunk 2077 when bugs are ironed out, old Nintendo titles from late 90s to late 2000's, valve titles, Diablo 3, Warhammer 40k series, early animal crossing, Gran Autismo, Need for Speed, league but back in the day, Firewatch, Demon Souls, Mount and Blade, Civ 6, Halo 3, Yandere Simulator
Anime: Initial D, Re Zero, NGE, Big Windup!, AOT, Cowboy Bebop, studio ghibli films, Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water and Van Helsing.
Brands: Pfftt idk
None and by myself. Probably going to need a lot of hand holding but I learn fast.
>Other interests
Sailing, anything outdoors, 3d printing, cad, warhammer, urban exploration, geocaching, mens fashion, bdsm, politics, philosophy, cinema autism
Romantic partners
Friends
>Contact info
I'll do it if anyone replies
I'm not taking the vaccine but I do wear a mask

>> No.10535183

>>10534843
>not into lolita
>has never cosplayed or been to a con
>only looking for a romantic relationship
like pottery

>> No.10535194

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO8Hj4M3bpQ

>> No.10535199

>>10534843
go back

>> No.10535391

>>10533910
You wouldn't be here if you weren't desperate, incel kun

>> No.10535652

>>10535183
>not into lolita
Not opposed to it but I want to do non loli couples cosplay
>has never cosplayed or been to a con
Because I never had the opportunity to do either?
>only looking for a romantic relationship
Yes I have too many friends and it's overwhelming as is.

>> No.10535656

>>10535199
No :)

>> No.10535709
File: 52 KB, 1024x768, hellopolice.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10534843
>interests include warhammer, yandere simulator, and bdsm
>doesn't actually into /cgl/
>won't post contact unless he gets (you)s
wew lad just head to /soc/

>> No.10535713

>>10535709
he should head back to /v/. he'll have better luck with trannies there.

>> No.10535718

>>10535183
>>10535199
>>10535391
>>10535709
>>10535713
pls don’t bully newfriends in the fft. If you want his contact info just ask him for it no need a to play hard to get.

>> No.10535720
File: 45 KB, 749x501, 8c7a0a2f0126a90e413350aba530de9e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cosplay and a lil bit of jfash (menhera, of gyaru)
>Age/Gender/Location
25/f/DMV
Katsu, AB, Colossalcon, usually attend panels during the day when not shooting cos, parties afterwards
Really only play mobage regularly, fav anime are horror or SoL with otaku-themes (think Genshiken)
I cosplay a lot from idol series and random misc characters besides that
>Other interests
Psychology/mental health, dance, horror
Friends in the area, especially girls&theys since I mostly have male friends in this area
Hookups, romantic stuff, sexual stuff, etc
>Contact info
discord is claudie#4410, ig is sleepyclaudie
absolutely masked, I don't really meet up with people irl right now because I work in a hospital for that reason, can't quarantine

>> No.10535826

only lolita now
>Age/Gender/Location
25/f/aus
sometimes smash/supanova
stardew, league (yes veri sad)
i read a lot of webtoons, so always happy to get some recommendations
mostly aatp/btssb/ap
had taken a break from lolita for a while but hoping to get back into it and have a chat
>Other interests
gardening (vegetables and ornamental flowers)
stationery - pens, paper and stamping
just some chill convos, doesn't need to be centered around lolita so definitely reach out if we have common other interests!
can't really relate to cosplay topics
>Contact info
lissy#3460

>> No.10536189
File: 12 KB, 320x418, 1514768823903.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Time to bite the bullet I guess.
Cosplay/crossplay, vaguely interested in jfash but mainly gyaru/ouji.
>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/NY, USA
ANYC is the only con I've gone to so far, plan on branching out to Colossalcon and Otakon at some point if money and circumstances allow.
Games: Generally JRPGs, Minecraft, TF2, YTTD/999/Danganronpa, SMT games
Anime: Anime in general, LWA, Oshiete! Galko-chan, Zombieland Saga, any and all romcoms
Producer from ZLS, working on a Chihiro Fujisaki cosplay right now. Planning on more in the future.
>Other interests
Classical music (I'm a violinist), camping, music in general.
Anybody who I can just have fun whinging about romcoms with, concrit for my makeup and cosplay skills, advice on how to get into jfash (when I have the money). Preferably somebody I can hang with IRL at some point once everything is over.
Relationships, duh.
>Contact info
Winner#7586 on dicksword
I don't need to meet up if people don't want to, but obv masks (unless we both have the vaxx)

>> No.10538017
File: 497 KB, 462x600, 618CD007-17A3-44D5-BF62-10B65B6C87B0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10520731
>>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, soup or just cons?
Just cons... went to two
>>Age/Gender/Location
18/M/AZ
>>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
Sabotencon and other local cons
>>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
games: TF2, Quake, CSS, BF4, Deus Ex, Skyrim, HL2, Stalker, nintendo games etc. I have 100+ games on steam :p
anime: Kino, Made in Abyss, Ouran HS, Steins Gate, Lain just to name a few.
i like vns like subahibi and snu, just generally floating around the jpsphere
>>Characters/series cosplayed from | lifestylelita, conlita or meetlita | lonelita or in a gang?
id love to cosplay at a con but am broke
>>Other interests
I listen to a lotta music, make art/videos, fashion, philosophy, reading...
>>What are you looking for?
anyone who is able to have conversation, play vidya with, watch stuff etc.
>>What are you NOT looking for?
idk, just dont be reticent.
>>Contact info
kaizo#4138
im hyperonline

>> No.10538177
File: 827 KB, 640x800, abeij6mxv3v31.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10523860
I see my works cut out for me. Hopefully you like frilly clothes as well or drawing stuff.

>> No.10538323

>>10536189
He puts he's not looking for relationships, but after talking immediately jumps to trying to talk about lewd things. Thanks for the newds, anon.

>> No.10538362
File: 1.19 MB, 1455x1000, 1547756373745.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10538177
Both, in fact. If you drop your email I'll hit you up.

>> No.10538379
File: 68 KB, 600x631, br2049.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>girls in these threads have good taste and bios but all write "looking for no relationships"
>girls in soc and r9k threads have awful taste and shit bios but are open to dating

>> No.10538400

>>10538323
he cute?

>> No.10538436

>>10520731
Lolita, cosplay only w my friends at cons, photography

>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/Southeast

Only been to one con, I liked the game room and interactive panels

I love 2010 AP, weird Meta, dollfie dreams, and lots of manga and anime. Amatsuki, D.Gray-man, and Ancient Magus Bride are my favorites.

Lifestylelita with a very active comm, but looking to meet more lolitas!

>Other interests
Farming, animals, crochet, art, cooking

Meeting lolitas with similar interests. I'm mostly on Discord and Instagram. I think penpals could be cool, I've never done it.

Def not a relationship since I'm married lol

>Contact info
⋆hellomystar⋆#7342

Trust me u aren't anywhere near me I am in the sticks and drive 2 hrs to meets

>> No.10538549

>>10520731
Lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
33/f/south
No cons, everything died after covid
Animal crossing NH and pokemon Go.
I like MMM but it's worth my 2 kidneys + 1 of my eyes
Lonelita
>Other interests
Nothing really, am I the only one who has no other hobbies and spends most of her time browsing or whatching tv?
Nothing in particular. Listening to people from.other paths of life. Maybe a good friendship.
Judgmental or rude people.
>Contact info
intrepidpace@gmail.com
I doubt you'll ever want to come where I am right now. Anyway, I don't wear a mask and won't take a vaccine because I've been in quarantine for the last 4 years.

>> No.10538672

>>10538323
lol who tf do you think you're talking to? I've never taken a dick pic in my life.

>> No.10538814

>>10538362
Here's my email.
AnonaMyouse@gmail.com

>> No.10538944

>>10538400
He's a 6, just physically. His personality? 0.

>> No.10538946

Lolita + jfashion casual wear
>Age/Gender/Location
27/F/Southern Ohio
Mostly ones in Ohio + ACEN, Tekko. Panels and AA. Drinking is fun also!
Brands : AP, btssb, Honey Cinnamon, Katie Anime : Sleepy Princess in the demon castle, Re:Zero, KnY, Uzaki-chan, Overlord and Ancient Magus Bride were some recent faves.
Lonelita but tired of it, sometimes conlita when there were cons
>Other interests
Drawing, board games, gardening, cooking
Gal pals
Relationship, creeps etc
>Contact info
honeybear#7119

>> No.10538954

Lolita

>Age/Gender/Location
22/f/new england

NE con circuit when I was a cosplayer, none since finally fully embracing lolita

Favorite game series is Rune Factory, but also a moba fan unfortunately. I needed something to do on the NY subway system in college. Mostly granblue and ACPC.

AP brandwhore all-around, BTSSB for oldschool pieces.

lonelita sadly

>Other interests
I like handcrafts and bunnies

Some way of meeting other lolitas without any meets currently happening lmao. Not the prime time to finally get some self confidence and leave my lonelita behind.

People who want to talk shit

>Contact info
cglthrowawayfordresses@gmail.com . If we hit it off I'll send you some other info.

Mask for sure, idk about vaccine.

>> No.10538967

Lolita, former cosplayer. Lolita is where the wife and I spend most of our money these days
>Age/Gender/Location
29/F/TX
A-Kon, A-Fest, occasionally others. I help run a booth.
My wardrobe is navy/black so I do mostly classic. I’m the one bitch that liked horoscope carnival in navy. Mostly into Meta and Alice but my tastes jump around. I do a lot of indie games these days.
Lonelita/with my wife. We’re using it to get healthy.
>Other interests
Video games, drawing, writing, tea. I’ll gladly make someone a cup of something or find us a cool tea room to hit.
Friends, someone to bitch about releases with, laugh about drama, or talk me out of buying more brand.
Romantic or sexual shit. Happily married.
>Contact info
Moonstone#3636
Mask and vaccine. I work in healthcare and can’t afford to let that shit slip.

>> No.10539007

>>10538944
Seriously, I think you got the wrong guy.

>> No.10539018
File: 383 KB, 1920x1080, mpv-shot0040.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10520731
>>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, soup or just cons?
I love cosplaying at cons and making people confused.
>>Age/Gender/Location
26/M/Midwest
>>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
Acen, Ohayocon, Youmacon, ALL THE Colossalcons (Prime + east)
I love animes people shit on like isekais and eromanga sensei. Pretty much any anime with pink hair.
>>Characters/series cosplayed from | lifestylelita, conlita or meetlita | lonelita or in a gang?
Astolfo, Shimakaze, Riamu, Nico, Ricardo Milos, and bunch I don't remember.
>>Other interests
/g/ shits. Personal finance, no crypto shits. Home improvement.
Not feeling so alone.
No politics pls
>>Contact info
Discord Marle#8443
>>mask or masklet/vaccine or vaccinelet? (jic you guys want to meet up irl)
pic related

>> No.10539039
File: 214 KB, 414x410, EiJH6YkUcAAB9tr.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, soup or just cons?
soup

>Age/Gender/Location
37/m/internet

xenoblade 2, 13 sentinels, odin sphere, hamster paradise 2, nier automata
nichijou, city, new game, hidamari sketch, k-on, working, gochiusa, toradora

>Other interests
non-cosplay photography, hamsters, thrift stores, doll, tea

quality cat photos, fun

dont talk to me about "lovely lor".

no mask no vaxx no problem

>> No.10539041

>>10539039
>soup
>slice of life
>rodent lover
god just fuckin marry me already

>> No.10539127

>>10534007
>pine#1876
doesn't work fyi

>> No.10539577

>>10527093
i know this is off-topic but when you say that you are gay do you mean you are into men, as you now identify as male or do you mean you are lesbian as you were born female?

>> No.10539588

>>10539577
nta but afaik if they identify as a male now, they had a male brain from birth which means they were just a gay guy the whole time.

>> No.10539643

>>10539588
>a male brain
brain-sex is a myth but ok

>> No.10539649

>>10539643
>thinks it's a myth
>doesn't realize her own brain knows what sex she is
adults are talking.

>> No.10539652

>>10539577
they're a straight woman

>> No.10539659

>>10539649
Trans people don't have special ~opposite sex brains~. There isn't a magical ~uwu girl brain~ in there

>> No.10539661
File: 679 KB, 2448x3264, image43430.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10520731
Cons + I'm usually the guy who takes photos for his friends so I guess photography too.
Wanted to attempt some simple cosplaying soon but being indecisive and broke sucks

Also am newfag what does soup mean?

>Age/Gender/Location
25/m/germany

I only went to gamescom so far because I live nearby, wanted to go to some others this year like dokomi and aikon lets see how it goes with the rona

I like a lot of final fantasy-related stuff, started playing through every single mainline entry a few weeks ago and am now a couple hours deep in IV. Also got into SMT recently.
I don't really watch a lot of anime, when I do it's usually movies by Studio Ghibli like Porco Rosso or Castle in the Sky

>Other interests
I love taking care of our 2 cats, a little gardening and picking up useless trivia by clicking through random wiki articles

just people to talk about stuff I like, maybe meet-ups if you live nearby or we attend the same con

overly "memey" people if you know what i mean

>Contact info
beanstalk#8479 on discord

yeah to mask, vaccine not yet

>>10539039
how do you like pic rel?

>> No.10539694

>>10520731
https://discord.gg/jGxyKVvT

>> No.10539714

>>10539694
what a weird discord server

>> No.10542317
File: 238 KB, 1920x1080, Time_of_Eve_(2010)_[1080p,BluRay,x264]_-_THORA.mkv_snapshot_00.29.47_[2014.11.22_23.57.37].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cons and photography mostly, lowkey wanting to get into cosplay, but not enough time and money for now.

>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/Scandi

Discussion panels, parties, random social stuff in the hallways and talking with new people

I don't really play much games anymore, but I love Picross. Other than that I mostly play some multiplayer stuff with friends from time to time and some random jRPGs or other games on Switch, mostly while travelling though. Daemon x Machina was fun, I should get back to that some day. I also enjoy games like Stardew Valley from time to time. In general games bore me rather quickly.
As for anime, my favourite one is Eve no Jikan and I also love for example Serial Experiments Lain, Kino no Tabi, Bungaku Shoujo, Patlabor, Trigun, Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, Sakasama no Patema.
My favourite book series is Owari no Chronicle and I enjoy cute romance manga.

>Other interests
I dabble in way too many things, but I'll try to list what I remember. Making electronics, cooking, baking (mostly stuff like bread, pizza), ham radio, martial arts, lifting, languages, gunpla, ice skating, trying to learn harmonica. I would also like to get into sewing.

Friends, preferably European. I just like meeting new people, be it online or IRL.

American politics, creeps

>Contact info
amoosecalledanon at gmail dot com

I wear a mask mostly when I have to, but I'm not against it in general. They are also pretty nice now in the winter.
I would love to get vaccinated ASAP, but I'll probably have to wait a few months still for my turn.

>>10522196
You seem like a nice person. Would you like to exchange some e-mails?

>> No.10542355 [DELETED] 

https://discord.gg/facgl

>> No.10542943

>>10520731
Got lean in my cup!

>> No.10543336
File: 188 KB, 450x570, pasted image 0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita mostly, but chill with cosplay also

>Age/Gender/Location
26/F/South UK

New to the con scene but South West based cons / MCM if I can get tix in future. Panel + lolita events

Games: animal crossing, 07scape, old SquareEnix games
Anime: Haikyuu, One-Punch Man, Naruto (drag me idc), Yuri on Ice, Shokugeki no Souma and any fluffy slice of life shoujo
Brands: AATP, IW and AP mainly.
Prints: Darker sweet/classic themes; stars/astrological, perfume, books, detailed fairy tail inspired prints. Cinema Doll, Astrological Clock, Forest where the Angels Live are all on my wishlist

Lonelita, meet/cons

>Other interests
Fantasy and romance novels, fanfiction, D&D, general millennial humour

Friendship, mostly online chats but possibly IRL meets when BoJo decrees it 'safe'.

No romantic intentions. No /pol/ or nsfw stuff. No tories.

>Contact info
rainybootsgull@gmail.com

mask. Will get the vaccine when offered, want to hug my gparents again desu

>> No.10543345

>>10542355
>https://discord.gg/facgl
post it again coward!!!

>> No.10543381

>>10535826
Hello, I'm also an euro lolita around your age and I'm drawing a webcomic, I sent a friend request. I wear mostly AP and Meta.

>> No.10543463

>>10523879
27/F/Scandi here, added you

>> No.10543526

Cosplay and cons

>Age/Gender/Location
22/M/Southern Europe

Lucca Comics and other minor cons
I usually just cosplay and wander around with a group of friends, I buy expensive stuff I don't really need, and I'm not really into cosplay parties

Danganronpa, Mystic Messenger, AoT, JoJo, Evangelion, everything created by Watanabe and I'm too lazy to keep on writing this list lmao

Same as above
Anyway not really a lonelita, I prefer always finding a group before

>Other interests
D&D, alcoholics, politics, reading thrillers

I dunno, some new friends?
I suck at holding convo online so I'd like to meet some chill, open-minded and active people

No creeps pls

>Contact info
oujinquisitor@gmail.com

I doubt I'd ever find someone from my country but I'll probably start having a normal social life again after the vaccine

>> No.10543825

Just cons. Haven't been to one in years tho. If I had someone that could build me a cosplay to go with that'd be something I might do. I'm not much for building my own cosplay. I don't have the resources for it.

>>Age/Gender/Location
24/M/Florida

Some panels, raves, video game rooms and anime rooms. That's where I'll mostly be. Bonus if the convention is open until 3am and the anime room is open until then as well (shout-out to metrocon). Conventions that go on until really late at night are pretty fuckin comfy.

Big fan of fighting games. Haven't been watching anime since 2018, I mostly just read manga nowadays. If I just had to pick only 3 manga to recommend from my list it'd be these: Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro, Three Days of Happiness, and Mob Psycho 100. I recently picked up We Shall Now Begin Ethics and now I'm craving more seinen demographic mangas. I absolutely hate ongoing manga. Give me the completed manga recommendations.

>>Other interests
I used to go to my fighting game locals before covid killed it off. I've been trying to learn network security on the side. Cryptocurrency and stocks have been another interest of mine. I've got a huge backlog of movies I've been trying to go through. Finished memento and edge of tomorrow recently.

Anyone I guess? Just shoot me an email and I'll prob respond. I'm just looking for someone else to talk to or have a conversation with.

Furries. Anyone who just spews memes as their only form of communication.

>>Contact info
smitherr102@gmail.com

>>mask or masklet/vaccine or vaccinelet? (jic you guys want to meet up irl)
I'll wear a mask going outside. It really doesn't make a difference at all unless it's n95, but I'll wear it. Cautious about taking the vax still.

>> No.10543827

>>10543825
Ah I forgot to answer the convention question. I've been to metrocon, megacon, and ceotaku.

>> No.10543853
File: 56 KB, 636x646, dipshit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10543825
>It really doesn't make a difference at all unless it's n95, but I'll wear it.
>Cautious about taking the vax still.

And just as I was about to shoot you an email.

>> No.10543892

>>10543853
I mean it makes a difference, but it's slim. None of it will matter once this whole thing is over.

>> No.10543896

>>10543853
One renminbi has been deposited in your account.

>> No.10545720

>>10543345
>https://discord.gg/facgl
Can I get an updated invite? Would like to join,

>> No.10545735

i cosplay whenever able.
>Age/Gender/Location
18/M/East Coast USA
mostly ctcon, anime boston, nycc, etc.
cosplayed from danganronpa, persona, and intend to do a lot more post-rona.
>Other interests
gaming, playing some competitive smash bros, pretty much whatever i can really do well.
friends, near or far, pretty much anywhere is fine.
freaks, creeps, assholes, etc
>Contact info
tylor#0001
would prefer to start meeting up post vaccine

>> No.10545738

>>10545735
shit. fuck. god dammit. forgot to include favorite games and anime. well, danganronpa, persona, kill la kill, flcl, smash bros, shit like that.

>> No.10546586

>>10542355
it always dies

>> No.10549877

>>10539127
someday#1876

change my tag every so often, sorry

>> No.10552322

Cosplay, cons, jfashion
>Age/Gender/Location
26/F/California
Most Socal cons to hang out with friends and make new ones, a few panels, buy merch, go to meet ups and attend the parties. Pt much just have a good time
- Fire emblem series, Bloodborne, Remnant, Vermintide, RoR2, Rune Factory, etc. Lately been playing Genshin Impact and Smite
- Anything nasuverse (fate), Baki, JJBA, Parasyte, Kill la Kill, etc. I've been watching anime since primary school so making a list is a hassle but haven't seen anything this past year as I prefer to read manga/manhua/light novels now a days over watching TV.
I've done mostly fate and azur lane aside from a sprinkling of anime characters here and there.
>Other interests
I like fashion in general as well as working out and staying fit. Semi foodie as I'm health conscious due to my indigestion issues. I sew which is a given and read which I already mentioned. I dabble in figure collecting and house plant shit. If you like synth or metal we'll get along great
Friends, strongly preferred female. If you're into cosplaying that'd be ideal but not a necessity. Most ideal would be someone to hang out with post pandemic, take photoshoots together, etc
Romance. No dicc pics only 2D.
>Contact info
Wispy#6586
Mask and eventually vaccine, not hanging out till vaccines are available

>> No.10552615
File: 35 KB, 425x600, DuPjUccU0AA5auY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Interested in lolita but mostly jfashion (yami themes & fun early 2000s styles)
>Age/Gender/Location
22/f/estonia/sweden
>What cons
local ones so far, usually AA selling fanart. Would go to finnish/baltic ones too.
> Favourites
I love boardgames, mmos, also watching lots of anime but I don't consider that important.
Fav brands are Moitie, Putumayo, AP, h.Naoto, dearmylove, fötus. However i'm mostly just windowshopping and wearing thrifted and selfmade items as I'm thinking of buying
some actual brand pieces after finishing uni and getting a job.
> communities
I have no local friends or communities I know about.
>Other interests
Having phases of sewing or drawing. Making clothes for my partner.
Locals to hang out with, online friends who want to meet, people who are interested in jfashion/lolita.
Online only friends, romance, people who except me to reply quickly.
>Contact info
Ask for email/discord if interested
>Getting vaccine asap which is sadly several months away. Mask good.

>> No.10553005

>>10552615
>22/f/estonia/sweden
>Ask for email/discord if interested
scandi shyness, like pottery

>> No.10553011

>>10552615
there's a small baltic community if you're interested,anon

>> No.10553792

>>10539652
based

>> No.10555875

>>10553011
I'd like to know more

>> No.10556184
File: 43 KB, 520x479, 57258003-5737-41E7-BB2C-D5D1293BF3A4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw messaged several people on here
>we have common interests, chats are great
>get ghosted after 24 hours

Feels bad man. I just wanted more lolita friends.

>> No.10556193

>>10556184
Two people messaged me. One ghosted literally after a hello and the other called me a normie and then ghosted.

>> No.10556621

>>10556193
>the other called me a normie and then ghosted
nice

>> No.10556888

>>10520731
Mostly Lolita, Open to jfash cosplay and photography (no idea what soup is
>Age/Gender/Location
26/f/Aus
I don’t attend anything atm, hoping to meet people to go to these kinds of things with
Game-wise, Minecraft and any kind of horror game or other kind of story-based game, but open to trying other things, just nothing grindy
Brand-wise, I tend to lean gothic such as MMM, but I have an appreciation for all brands (own some meta and AP)
mostly aatp/btssb/ap (just like my taste in music haha)
Lonelita that’s only just really started to go to meets
>Other interests
Cats, art, music, movies, karaoke, dancing, I’m not picky
People to chat with and possibly hang out with in lolita jfash etc (when it’s safe to do so)
creeps, any kind of romantic relationship (I have a boyfriend)
>Contact info
eClaire#0301

>> No.10556890

>>10555875
hmu i can link you to it

>> No.10556915

but how do I talk to soup

>> No.10556960

>>10556915
by giving me (you)'s

>> No.10556975

>>10556184
Are you sure they're not just busy?

>> No.10557336

Sweet lolita, I did cosplay before shutdown too but nothing recent, I love cons
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/From the bay area but temporarily moved to upper north CA
Mostly bay area cons, I love cosplaying at cons and will generally do anything that sounds fun
Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Minecraft and Among Us are mostly what I do for games nowadays. Some of my fave anime/manga lately have been Golden Kamuy, Promised Neverland, Mob Psycho 100, JJBA and HunterxHunter. Fave lolita brand is AP
Most Recent cosplays were Mina from BNHA and Junkrat (they weren't the best cosplays and I would like to take it more seriously in the future and do better cosplays), currently a lonelita (was too shy to join a com and then I moved), have only worn lolita to cons so far but would love to build confidence and do it daily
>Other interests
Technically an artist but I rarely do art now, I like rollerskating too but I suck at it
Lolita friends (preferably other sweet lolitas but I'm not picky), generally nice and cool people I'm open to talking to anyone with similar interests
Creeps?
>Contact info
email me info about you and then I'd love to swap discords if we hit it off
cheddarcheesypleasey@gmail.com
mask and hoping to get vaccine soon but probably won't be able to meet in person until after the rona due to temporarily moving

>> No.10557349
File: 79 KB, 280x373, royal unicorn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita, attend cons sometimes
>Age/Gender/Location
30/F/VA
I do Katsucon, Colossalcon East, Animazement, Magfest. Sometimes other cons for a day or so.
I do sweet lolita mostly and like pink girly shit, I'm unashamed
I'm mostly a lone lolita, getting back into the fashion after a hiatus but have been into the fashion for about 12 years now. I also wear it at cons but also for every day when I'm not at work.
>Other interests
Friends. Lone lolita is nice but it's cool to have friends
Romantic or sexual anything
>Contact info
Din#6002
I'm vaccinated but wear masks too.

>> No.10557432
File: 86 KB, 700x700, 09071419_55ed1e44b1dec.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita, want to get into cosplay.

>Age/Gender/Location
27/F/PNW

Only went to Kuronekocon once, years ago. I loved looking at the artist booths and merch. I'm very interested in attending a con with a tea party in the future.

Lolita- Angelic Pretty and Baby brandwhore. Chess Chocolate is my favorite print. I mainly wear sweet and dabble in gothic.
Games- Danganronpa, Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Diablo 3, Katamari Damacy, Myst, Fatal Frame 2, Sims 3, Starcraft 2, Bloodborne, Dark Souls, Kingdom Hearts 2, and I play even more as gaming is my main hobby besides lolita.
Anime- Not into it so much anymore but only because my internet sucks and I can't download shows. My favorites in the past were Madoka Magica, Higurashi and Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Elfen Lied, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, Death Note, MM!, Bakemonogatari, XXXholic, Natsume's Book of Friends, School Days

I'm a lifestyle lonelita.

>Other interests
I love Hello Kitty and stuffed animals. I'm into makeup, sewing, jewelry crafting, smoking weed, philosophy, religion in general, witchcraft, and true crime.

People to chat with about lolita, and other interests we share, through email only just until I have better internet.

Clingy people, people who need constant attention and quick responses.

>Contact info
kasumithrowaway@gmail.com

I wear masks any time I go out. I'll also be getting the vaccine as soon as it's available to me.

>> No.10557450
File: 418 KB, 720x624, 1613157099963.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cosplay, cons, maybe lolita

>Age/Gender/Location
28/mtf (trans woman)/georgia
I list mtf but I'm currently closeted, I still dress as a guy and use male pronouns in my day to day life. Rather be up front about being trans since I know that will make a lot of people not interested in contact and it means I can feel more honest with anyone who is interested

Dragon con once, I don't have much con experience yet

legend of zelda, world of warcraft, dark souls, pokemon, monster hunter
evangelion, ghost in the shell, jojo's bizarre adventure, shinchiro watanabe stuff

Nothing yet. I want to cosplay zelda characters. I'm interested in lolita but I'll only wear it if I feel I can pull it off very well. I like sweet but I will probably wear gothic first

>Other interests
amateur game development

Friends. I would love to have someone who can critique me as I learn how to apply makeup and dress myself so that I don't make an ass out of myself in public, but this is 100% optional. Just want people to talk to mostly. My plan is to cosplay girl characters I see how I look in public before I try to publicly transition, so if you are near georgia and want to go to cons or cosplay together after covid dies down, that'd be really cool.

I don't mind politics but I don't want 90% of our conversations to be dominated by them

>Contact info
hildathrowaway@gmail.com

I wear a mask every time I leave my apartment and I am going to get vaccinated when I can

>> No.10557494

>>10557450
I dislike tranners but your post is cute to me somehow

>> No.10557521

>>10533869
HI omfg i missed this. I may have accidentally deleted your request because i deadass forgot i posted here. I apologize!

>> No.10557624
File: 122 KB, 1280x720, Mob-Psycho-100-06-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just cons, but I do want to get into cosplay!

>Age/Gender/Location
22/M/Cali (bay area)

Anime Expo, Crunchyroll Expo, PAX West. Love going to panels and hanging around the artist alley.

I'm indie game trash, so undertale, celeste, journey, outer wilds, portal 2... anything with good characters or good game design really. Favorite anime is Gurren Lagann, also love Mob Psycho, Jojo, FMAB.

I've only cosplayed deku once at AX, so I'm looking to do more

>Other interests
Theme parks, board games, worldbuilding

Comfy friends to talk to, play games with, and ask cosplay questions. Maybe get a group together once cons open again. Not opposed to taking things further if I really hit it off with someone, but not a priority right now.

Creeps

>Contact info
Kami#4748

I wear a mask, will get the vaccine when I can

>> No.10557648
File: 175 KB, 1280x720, 1609710391841.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nothing

>Age/Gender/Location
25/Male/Traveling

None

90s and 2000s FPS games and RPG games. The typical anime classics (GITS, Akira, Evangelion, you know) plus some shows here and there.

None really but I'm down for whatever.

>Other interests
Cryptocurrency, early retirement, traveling the world

A cosplay slut gf

A cosplay slut bf

>Contact info
@ me in this thread and I'll add you myself

I would meet irl anywhere in the world if you're cute and not entirely retarded

>> No.10557691

>>10557648
Super boring

>> No.10557701

>>10557691
My heart aches due to your comment

>> No.10557740

>>10557648
>what are you not looking for
>creeps
>proceeds to be a creep
really makes you think

>> No.10557752

>>10557740
I didnt quote anyone, your greentext makes no sense

>> No.10557764

>>10557752
didn't have to

>> No.10557767

>>10557764
I'm not a creep just for wanting a cosplay slut gf. I've been burned too many times by dating girls who aren't slutty. They're just crazy without any of the benefits of good sex.

>> No.10557883

has anyone actually made a good friendship from one of these threads

>> No.10557884

>>10557767
Based

>> No.10558877

>>10557883
long-lasting? no, but it's entertaining for a while

>> No.10559421

Cosplay and cons.
>Age/Gender/Location
28/FtM/ OH,USA

Matsuricon, Colossalcon, Ohayocon, MAGFEST, OMGcon, ACEN, Youmacon.

I primarily like to attend panels and play rhythm games.

FFXIV (Primal), the yakuza franchise as a whole, Fate grand order , Evangelion, Gundam, Persona, SMT, Litchi hikari club, oyasumi punpun, paranoia agent, azumanga daioh
Kobayashis dragon maid
>Other interests

Photography, Art, MMOs, movies

Friends and anything really.

Who knows
>Contact info
sleepykun#4034

I wear masks when I go out, don’t have access to vaccine currently .

>> No.10559543

>>10557767
San Khon is that you?

>> No.10560525

>>10559543
Maybe

>> No.10560574

Wtf is with MALES in my cosplay board?

>> No.10560611

Lolita and jfashion

>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/NI

My country has like 1 con lmao

Skyrim, Borderlands,Fallout, Bioshock,Metro. Shit like that

Meetlita but have worn outside of meets a few times. Looking to wear more often after coof

>Other interests
Music:punk,darkwave,post punk,ska,metal,kpop,new wave, jrock

Penpal,people to watch movies with over discord maybe (I have netflix), just someone to talk about music/Lolita with I guess

Creeps,people who pick fights over fuck all

>Contact info
Tato.#5545 on discord

(Period included at the end of Tato)

>> No.10560732

>>10560611
youre 18 but you played skyrim?
is that game viewed as a vintage classic now or what?

I remember 11/11/11 like it was yesterday... *sips*

>> No.10560790
File: 914 KB, 833x1200, kaiji033.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita, I'll cosplay every once in a while
>Age/Gender/Location
24/f/WA
Sakuracon in the beforetimes. I like fashion panels + late night parties. Maybe when I get my act together I can table for AA
Hunter x Hunter, Layton, DR1/2/V3, Silent Hill., Kaiji, Aku no Hana. Meta + non print fan. I love applique pieces and tartan
Chrollo, someday Cheadle. Working up to a lifestylelita, lonelita for the most part
>Other interests
I love horror and film. My favorite movies are Mysterious Skin, Lilya 4-ever, Raw, House of Yes, Happiness, and Doom Generation. I like dancing, drawing and i listen to a lot of darkwave/post-punk/fun experimental music.
friends and pals.
no romance. be cool and fun
>Contact info
betyourfur#5850
Masked rn, I'm work from home so I'm the last priority to get vaxxed lol

>> No.10560945

>>10520731
im just a migrant from /fit/ i just want to get away from coinslot being posted
>age,gender,location
19,m CA
>what do you like to do?
lifting and cleaning
>characters cosplayed
i don't really cosplay but def yamcha if i get the chance
>other interests
I really like gardening and the silent hill soundtrack (1,2,3, bits of 4)
>what are you looking for?
id love to just talk to people and understand their interests, im probably a lot more interested in what your hobby is but i'll probably talk your ear off about hxh or dragonball if you're down
>what are you NOT looking for
dont know but lets just be friends first?
>contact
Benj#1556
>masklet or mask vaccine or vaccinlet
I wear a mask since its courteous, i dont want to take the vaccine

>> No.10561023
File: 155 KB, 600x800, 2541353.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's been a while since I posted in these, might as well try again.

Lolita but I love going to cons, or at least I used to before they all got cancelled.
I'm a sweet lolita but I love gothic and classic just as much, it's just that I don't really wear it.

>Age/Gender/Location
26/F/France

>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do?
Japan Expo, Jonetsu, Epitanime, anything in France basically. I love playing all kinds of games, watching cosplay contests, eating Japanese food and basically anything that seems fun to do.

Favorite games: Ace Attorney, 999, Katamari Damacy
Favorite anime: Higurashi, Suzumiya Haruhi, Love Live
Favorite brands: Angelic Pretty, Metamorphose, Baby
Favorite prints: Patisserie Dream I guess? I like what I own basically.

>lifestylelita, conlita or meetlita | lonelita or in a gang?
Meetlita but I like wearing lolita in my YouTube videos.
Also a lonelita: I suck at keeping in touch but I'll try to get better at it!

>Other interests
Collecting anime figures, cinema, art, cute stuff.

Friends, especially in Europe!

Perverts.

>Contact info
Nady#6424
junkobestgirl@gmail.com

I always wear a mask outside.

>> No.10561429

>>10558877
do they just ghost you eventually?

>> No.10562037

>>10556193
Have you tried not being a normie then?

>> No.10562114

>>10562037
I’m not a normie though.

>> No.10569059

bomp

>> No.10574805

Yeah, no one ever responds to these threads.

>> No.10578725

Lolita and jfashion

>Age/Gender/Location
19/F/TX

Anime Matsuri(I am not too into cons)

Games: Every Girls Mode Game, the entire Dragon Quest series
Anime: Gossick, Princess Resurrection, D.Gray Man
Brands: AatP, MmM, Old-school Baby, IW, Old-school Meta, Infanta and various goth brands(on casual days I wear regular goth fashion)
Prints: The Knights of St. Lily by AatP and Iron Gate

Lonelita, I am just now starting to build up my main pieces because I am fairly new to the scene.

>Other interests
I enjoy gardening and organizing.

Irl lolita friends who I can have picnics with after the pandemic.

sjw/lefty chans who try and make lolita into a weird political statement.

>Contact info
Upon request

I don't really want to meet up irl.

>> No.10578737
File: 133 KB, 1080x1080, M7Pi8BX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/WA
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do?
Haven't been to a con in years, last one I attended was PAX West.
Panels if they're interesting and hang out with friends. Not super into cons nowadays desu.
Games: Alice: Madness, FA3/NV/4, Silent Hill, Mass Effect, Killing Floor, Dragon Age, etc.
Anime: HxH, Nichijou, Mirai Nikki, Vampire Hunter D, Helsing Ultimate, Another
Brands: Miho Matsuda, Putumayo, IW, Meta, VM
Bands: Sisters of Mercy, Malice Mizer, Buck-Tick, Christian Death, London After Midnight, Suspiria, etc.
Lonelita
>Other interests
Drawing, Gothic rock/Deathrock/Dark wave/New Wave/Black Metal, Horror, History, DIY
Other gothic/dark leaning people (or classic lolitas) to have cute picnics with, share music, talk, or hang out in cemeteries.
Sweet lolitas, pastel "goths", "witches", romance, right wingers, lewds
>Contact info
Ask for email/dis please
Mask any time I leave my house. Vaccine when I can get one.

>> No.10578772

>>10578725
bunnita#6891 on discord. I'm 24 today but I'm not big on sjws anymore. I'm more Classic/Sweet though and from Canada. I hope that's okay

>> No.10578774

>>10578725
>Irl lolita friends who I can have picnics with after the pandemic.
>I don't really want to meet up irl.

>> No.10578801

>>10578772
This anon will ghost you. Don't talk to her.

>> No.10578803

>>10578772
>>10578801
ooohh dramu

>> No.10578828

>>10539588
>be me
>born male
>only ever know what male existence feels like
>perhaps woman existence is entirely different
>perhaps woman existence is exactly the same
>cannot know, not born a woman
>even if i think i feel like a woman, i dont actually know what it means to feel like a woman and i never possibly can because im not a woman
>somehow me saying i identify as a woman means that i actually do know what it means to be a woman and i was a woman all along
being trans is fine but the idea of "wrong brain" is mindbogglingly smoothbrained. you can present however you want, use whatever pronouns you want, get whatever surgeries you want, i will respect it to the end because that is basic human decency, but that doesnt mean you're literally the opposite sex, it means you identify with, want to be treated as, and wish to present as the opposite sex.

>> No.10578924

>>10578828
>being a special snowflake is better than scientific reasoning
uhuh

>> No.10579846
File: 220 KB, 1600x900, DB37A098-A274-4736-8462-B51FA820BAF7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lolita.
>Age/Gender/Location
31/F/Maryland
I do not attend cons. The last meet up I went to was at least 10 years ago. Lonelita!!!
As far as brands go I love Putumayo, Atelier Pierrot, old Meta, BTSSB, Sheglit, MARBLE, Black Peace Now...
Lonelita.
>Other interests
Baking, sewing, art, antiquing, thrifting, 80s and early 90s action movies.
Friends! Other lolitas to talk to.
Romance, creeps, etc.
>Contact info
agentscully#0071
Mask when needed.

>> No.10580318

>>10539649
Your dna knows what sex you are, every cell in your brain and body is coded as xy if you are born male.

>> No.10580336

>>10578828
If you know what a woman is, then why are you forcing sociaty to call you one when you aren't? Why are you competing in our sports? Why are you demanding our prisons, women's shelters, and locker rooms be desegregated? Why are you actively removing the right for women to assemble? Fuck you

>> No.10581176 [DELETED] 
File: 288 KB, 1079x545, Screenshot_20210321_214829_com.android.chrome-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10578772
This you?

>> No.10581182

>>10581176
Fucking yikes.

>> No.10581217 [DELETED] 
File: 1.07 MB, 1742x3264, pt2021_03_22_08_34_32.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10581176
It is for sure. "MilkWhiteDoll"

>> No.10581415

>>10581217
>>10581176
the plot thickens. how do you go from being a sjw into a literal nazi wtf haha

>> No.10581423

>>10581415
Where is the sjw here? She’s an anorexic nazi what aren’t you getting

>> No.10581424

>>10581217
The bottom two caps don’t link to the top two, idiot

>> No.10581425

>>10581176
Will always be impressed by you gulls. How do you do this?
>maybe not maybe asking because I don’t want future friends to find my posts on the mangaupdates forums

>> No.10581428

>>10581424
>>10581217
Yeah not sure what the link is between the second cap and the third, seems pretty sketch to me.

>> No.10581431

>>10581423
>I'm 24 today but I'm not big on sjws anymore.

>> No.10581453 [DELETED] 
File: 452 KB, 1110x3264, 1616424896071.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10581424
>>10581428
In the other cap here she mentions that the 1826 account is one of her "alters".
There's more context in the local comm thread.

>> No.10581454 [DELETED] 
File: 59 KB, 392x595, gelisbunittapng.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10581453
additional caps for who tf gel is and why it matters

>> No.10581615

>>10580336
Because fee fees and stuff.

>> No.10581681

>>10578737
you sound cool, can I get your email?

>> No.10581731
File: 3.10 MB, 1000x1400, 1554627493724.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Tbh right now not much of anything. Guess cons and cosplay but I've only done them sparingly. Would like to hit up the anime con in the area when they open back up though.
I like jfashion and lolita as styles, but honestly can't say I participate.
>Age/Gender/Location
26/male/middle of the east coast.
Anime. Never been to vidya or comic cons but tempted to. Usually just go to panels and browse the AA and dealer rooms. Not a fan of parties.
Games would be any of the soulslike stuff. Bloodborne probably my favorite of the bunch. Nothing original but I like them. MMOs are my shit too, but don't see many good ones out. I do have to admit to still playing league periodically.
Anime, fav is prob still black lagoon, nanoha, or dtb. I mostly just casually consume it though. More into manga, lots of various shit from isekai garbage to romance manga.
Only cosplayed a rule63 hatsune miku back in highschool. Not super proud of it.
>Other interests
Books. Some drawing but its very bad.
Just people to keep in touch with, maybe hang out with if they're in the area. Chat with and go to cons. Maybe play some vidya together.
I tend to be more comfortable with girls, but don't really care that much.
Just don't /pol/fag on me. Either side of politics.
>Contact info
dessert#0942 on discord.
I dont initiate chats much, but always happy to listen to people venting and small talking when bored.
Mask is fine. Not planning on vaccine til I'm forced to. Fine with meet ups though.

I'm a very reserved person so don't expect much excitement out of me.

>> No.10581802

>>10530544
I really hope you see this. Drop your contact info, you're exactly who I'm looking for ^^

>> No.10581812

>>10581802
My discord is 0m1n0us#5729, although I only use it at night because college :>

I forgot to correct the meetup part of the questions, I would only meetup irl after the pandemic

>> No.10581813
File: 36 KB, 300x169, 1 book 2 gook.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10581812
wrong one my bad, I am a different anon

>> No.10581860

>>10578774
>include
my bad, I meant to clarify that I don't mind meeting up irl but only in 2022

>> No.10582235 [DELETED] 

>what into
Cosplay and jfashion! I want to be a lolita too but its too expensive :(
>asl
16/F/US
>cons
Mostly local ones right now but I want to travel for big ones once I graduate!
>what do you like to do
Cosplay! And hang out at the AAs and panels
>favorite games and anime
I love demon slayer and old anime like madoka and SAO!
I play a lot of league of legends if any of you know it. And I play fortnite and call of duty sometimes too!
> Characters cosplayed
I'm planning nezuko after the pandemic. But so far I've done miku, precures, asuna, and kanna. One day I want to do a really hard and fancy cosplay like ivy from soul caliber
>other interests
I like playing soccer and running!
Friends to cosplay with! And maybe a boyfriend! I haven't had a boyfriend yet so hoping to meet the one somewhere in a random place XD
Creeps! Don't send me dick pics.
No players either.
>contact info
If anyone is super interested I'll add it! Don't want to just leave it here and be awkward waiting for it.
>masks
Masks are a must for now! Meet-ups are great though especially if we can plan for a con!

>> No.10582237 [DELETED] 

>>10582235
Sorry typo! I'm 18.

>> No.10582239
File: 51 KB, 756x753, eng_pl_Pedobear-Too-Old-58_5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10582237

>> No.10582241 [DELETED] 

>what into
>asl
16/F/US
>cons
>what do you like to do
I play a lot of league of legends if any of you know it. And I play fortnite and call of duty sometimes too!
> Characters cosplayed
I'm planning nezuko after the pandemic. But so far I've done miku, precures, asuna, and kanna. One day I want to do a really hard and fancy cosplay like ivy from soul caliber
>other interests
Friends to cosplay with! And maybe a boyfriend! I haven't had a boyfriend yet so hoping to meet the one somewhere in a random place XD
No players either.
>contact info
If anyone is super interested I'll add it! Don't want to just leave it here and be awkward waiting for it.
>masks
Masks are a must for now! Meet-ups are great though especially if we can plan for a con!

>> No.10582243

>>10582241
>16
>I want to be a lolita too but its too expensive
GTFO of 4chan and get a part time job instead

>> No.10582247

>what into
>asl
18/F/US
>cons
>what do you like to do
> Characters cosplayed
>other interests
No players either.
>contact info
>masks

>repost to fix typo
>forget to fix typo
*sighs*

>> No.10582269

>>10582247
You just reposted this with an older age? Yikes.

>> No.10582277

>>10582247
>old anime like Madoka
Damn....

>> No.10582309

>>10582277
Madoka aired 10 years ago.
Literally a generation ago.

>> No.10582413

>>10582247
>old anime like madoka and SAO
either this is bait or you're underage

>> No.10582427

>>10582309
SAO is still coming out, this is bait

>> No.10582434

>>10582309
>Madoka aired a decade ago
holy fucking shit, I had to double check that. where has the time gone. I'm turning 26 in less than a week

>> No.10582449

>>10582413
she is, read up.

>> No.10583352

Jfashion (menhera/yami kawaii), oldschool and gothic for lolita

>Age/Gender/Location
20/Female/OR, USA

Don't really do cons

Games: Umineko, Danganronpa, Higurashi, Hashihime, Fran bow, Animal crossing (basically general murder mystery VNs I enjoy)
Anime: Evangelion, Madoka Magica, Houseki no Kuni, Princess Tutu, Onegai My melody
Manga/Manhwa: My lesbian experience with loneliness, Yatamomo (or most Harada works), Suicide boy
Brands: Moi meme moitie, Innocent world, Baby, the stars shine bright, listen flavor
I'm not quite a lifestyler/daily but I wear lolita in my day to day activities.

>Other interests
I'm a big fan of drawing and interior decorating, my favorite thing to do on the weekends is go to oddity shops (I'm especially into Taxidermy as of late) and going to antique malls. Hiking and white water rafting are my main outdoorsy hobbies.
Also itabags and BL because weeb shit.

Someone to discuss shopping with, who enjoys the same oddities that I do. Generally just someone who enjoys anime hobbies.

Troons, anti feminists, alt righters, furries

>Contact info
Ceegeewitchy@gmail.com

I always wear a mask, I don't speak to people not wearing masks, I'm going to get a vaccine ASAP.

>> No.10583747
File: 25 KB, 480x361, 1449685113187.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10578772
>>10578801
>>10578803
I'm ninety percent sure I talked with her. Least for a month or so before it just kind of faded. Shit happens.
>>10520731
Cosplay, some photography, but mainly cons.
>Age/Gender/Location
27, Male, Alberta Canada
Otafest, Calgary Expo, Medicine Hat cons. Panels, parties, and a whack of socializing.
Metro 2033, Moyashimon, Gurren Lagann, Cowboy BeepBoop, Stargate SG1.
Sailor Mars, G3A3(Upotte), Filthy Weeb in a maid outfit, Splinter Cell, and have a Kei Yuuki outfit ready to go when cons happen again
>Other interests
Cello, Snowboarding, aviation.
Just regular old friends. People to say hi to at a con. Or weebs who want to practice moonspeak. Diamond ranked on Duolingo.
Roleplay. I don't have that imagination
>Contact info
Discord Chrissy#8852
E-mail dargariansfiend@hotmail.com
Really don't care. Wear the masks cause whatever. Not worried about the vaccine cause there's no infections around here anyway.

>> No.10584390

Mainly lolita. But I like other jfashion and cosplay as well.

>Age/Gender/Location
34/F/FL

I like local cons and out of town cons. DragonCon is my favorite. Mainly cosplay and attend panels at cons.

Angelic Pretty, MMM, BTSSB, odd Taobao prints. OTT coords.

I like platformers, RPGs and retro games. My favorite games are the Ori games. I'm currently playing Little Nightmares 2 and Wasteland 3.

For anime my favorite genre is shounen. My favorites being DBZ, AOT, Death Note, Evangelion, Gundam Wing. I just finished watching Stein's Gate.

Lonelita. Part-time lifestyle lolita.

>Other interests
Sewing, crafting

Lolita friends, online or real life. Enjoys non-PC humor. Preferably female or trans women as long as not one of those gender obsessed types.

No SJWs, no annoyingly left, no ultra feminists. Not looking for anything romantic. Just friends who are moderate.

>Contact info
Upon request

Don't care. If you prefer a mask it's fine. There aren't many cases where I live, no need for vaccine.

>> No.10584398

>>10584390
26/M/MD
Asian if that helps.

Looking for a girl to go on a few dates with, nothing serious or sexual. I've been wanting to start dating recently and after going out with a few girls I've realized I have no idea how to date or move things along. I'd like to have a friend to go out with on a few 'mock dates' so to speak so i could get some little more feedback on myself and what I should be doing. I figure most gulls are into nerdy enough hobbies we have at least some common ground to keep up a friendship afterwards and give us something to work with.
If you fall in love with me or something that's cool too, but I'm really just wanting a girl friend I can be a little more frank and open about my autism with. I've got a few in other states I talk with on discord but harder to accomplish my goals with that.

Any girls in the DMV area wanna help me out? Date will be completely on me. We could play some league/siege or something too.

>discord
helpless#6355

>> No.10584417

>>10583747
heads up >>10578772 is a straight up white supremacist

>> No.10584419

>>10584417
Proof? Deets?

>> No.10584424 [DELETED] 

>>10584419
inb4 ban for vendettaposting because warning people about a white supremacist is now considered "drama"
>>/cgl/thread/S10574157#p10580955

>> No.10584425

>>10584424
Ohhh, I saw this shit, didn't realize it was this bitch.

>> No.10584438

>>10584424
Wow, didn't think I'd see the day nazi accusations actually had proof to back them up on /cgl/

>> No.10584441

>>10584438
It’s not the first time. Happened to an old schooler who ran a blog where she talked about her nazi ideology

>> No.10584994
File: 275 KB, 600x1204, smile.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

jfashion and lolita, used to attend cons but im kinda tired of going alone :<
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/New Orleans
used to mainly attend anime matsuri(before i knew about the yikes stuff) and mechacon! went to mostly concerts, AA, and tea parties
favorite anime is sailor moon, i collect sailor moon S VHS tapes :> as for brands i like btssb and AP! really excited for the sugary carnival mto to ship in the distant future
conlita/lonelita i do wanna try to start wearing lolita more often this year tho
>Other interests
i do art, sometimes egl related, always love seeing others' art as well :>
ideally a friend to hang out with irl but online friends are good too!
people who arent into jfashion/egl
>Contact info
minty.chan#0245
mask pls! im not vaccinated yet but probably will be in the nearish future

>> No.10585050

>>10581681
Sorry for the late response been in the hospital.
Email: spiritualcramp@mail.com

>> No.10585063

>>10585050
its okay, I missed it the first time but reread your post and saw you didn't want to make friends with a sweet lolita, and I wear mostly sweet and only dabble in gothic. but if thats okay with you I'll still drop an email!

>> No.10585065

>>10538379
try developing their tastes and interests then.

>> No.10585069

>>10585063
Eh if you think we have enough common interests I suppose why not?
It'd probably do me good to broaden my scope a bit.

>> No.10585931

>>10584417
O RLY?
Sounds like a nice girl

>> No.10585941

Some cosplay, cons, also LARP. I have *some* goth lolita stuff but I am shy wearing it by myself~
>Age/Gender/Location
30, F, Wash D.C.
I'll attend anything I can get to, so anime conventions, comic, festivals, LARPs primarily. Also music festivals. God I wish masquerades weren't like $150 a ticket in D.C.
>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
Fave anime that relates to this is Yuru Camp, so comfy. But I watch like 9-12 shows of all types a season with my friends online.
Lonelita I guess, have never been to a meetup.
>Other interests
Art, Tennis, low key drugs
If I go to a convention, I'd love to meet up and have a latte and chat, maybe play some arcade games. I miss having girl friends in my life :)
Anything romantic. No guys either ty.
>Contact info
#8272 on discord
I've had my first dose of Pfizer, happy to mask up where needed and tend to err on the safe side.

>>10532801
>>10538549
>>10538967
>>10557349
>>10579846
Y'all seem chill

>> No.10585945

>>10584994
I'm also from GNO, I added you!

>> No.10585969 [DELETED] 

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography or just cons?
Mostly gothic and oldschool lolita, though I’ve been dipping my toes into sweet lately with some oldschool sweet and a little dark sweet/bittersweet. Basically, I’m confessing I bought the sugary carnival MTO and pretending that I got the black colourway makes it okay
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/UK
Have only ever been to MCN lol, to be honest I’m not much of a con person you’re more likely to find me at a music festival for metal or rock or something
Brands: Moitie, BTSSB, Boz, I pretend not to like AP but embarassingly have a lot of it. My hot take is that AATP is overrated. For anime I tend to like tight drama filled series same as anyone like Death Note, Madoka, Steins, but my guilty pleasure is unabashed shoujo like Ouran or trash like Shokugeki no soma. I’m a normie when it comes to games apart from being big pokémon trash, and I unironically loved SWSH. I’m so hyped for BDSP.
>Lifestylita, conlita or meetlita | lonelita or in a gang?
Not a lifestyle lolita but I’m definitely not one of those girls who dresses like trash 90% of the time then wears OTT for cons - even my “normie” work wardrobe is very heavy on frills and Victoriana-style stuff
To be hit on, right-wingers, conspiracy theorists, people with nothing interesting to talk about
Mask, I have no time for selfish people
(jic you guys want to meet up irl)

>> No.10585973

>>10585969
kek at
>I’m confessing I bought the sugary carnival MTO and pretending that I got the black colourway makes it okay

I genuinely think the sc mto is going to spark a bittersweet renaissance amongst all the people that mock us sweets atm

>> No.10586067
File: 40 KB, 317x363, tumblr_mchcvoznNS1qjbdzwo4_400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mostly classic, gothic, and old school lolita, but I've been wearing mostly old school as of late. I like sweet too! It's not personally my style but I like looking at the prints. I also wear punk as my normie fashion and enjoy most other types of J fashion!
>Age/Gender/Location
21F NorCal
I've been doing Fanime every year since middle school and do San Diego Comic Con when I can, my fav part of cons was always the artist alley. Used to regularly attend J fash meetups pre-pandemic
I loved the Zero Escape series as well as Chrono Trigger, TWEWY, and animal crossing! The only anime I've watched in 8 years was MP100, but I like shitty shoujo manga. My favourite brands are Excentrique and AATP solids, but I also love Boz, Sheglit, Miho Matsuda, and IW. My unpopular opinion is that I don't rly like moitie but still want some for the clout because I'm lame and IW is better than gulls say it is
not meetlita, but I prefer wearing lolita to hang out with friends rather than when I'm alone, it's just more fun for me that way. My wardrobe is smallish because I'm picky af
>Other interests
Was fairly involved in punk culture/concerts as well as figure skating prepandemic and love thrifting. I also like just about anything artistic/creative! I draw, bake, paint, and make jewelry. I'm also trying to get back into skateboarding. Sewing is my current fav hobby & I love making rectangle headdresses :) I also love the ocean
friends or whatever
dick pics, right-wingers, cat haters
>Contact info
seasidekumya@gmail
already vacced (healthcare) but I mask regardless to be polite

>> No.10586087

>>10556193
to be fair, I've ghosted anons when I message them and ask them questions about themselves but they don't ask me anything in return. it's irritating and hard to carry the conversation on my own

>> No.10586089

>>10586087
that's different though.

>> No.10586118

>>10585941
I am >>10579846 feel free to message me on discord!

>> No.10586157
File: 1.33 MB, 2316x3088, D0DC92DD-74AF-43FF-8B94-BD88A6141443.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love cosplay and creating it, for me it’s another medium of expression and a form of creativity I can use to add an extra layer to the illustrations and concept art I do. I do go to cons frequently (pre COVID obviously).

>Age/Gender/Location

31, Male, Georgia (Near Atlanta for the cons)

DragonCon, AWA, some smaller ones, I also travel to South Carolina and North Carolina for some fun cons there. I mainly go to network and meet other artist and just chill. I mean you don’t go to DragonCon just to hand out business cards haha.

I mean I adore Halo (it’s my favorite game), the people I knew from damn middle school all still play it me and my best friend bond over it. We are like the Arbiter and the Chief. I do enjoy more narrative driven games that are more like interactive books. I’m not super into anime but I love The Big O, Sailor Moon, and FLCL. Also anything Studio Ghibli because I mean come on...who doesn’t?

Hmm never cosplayed anything from an established franchise save Kojima’s work but that’s mainly because I like the art. I usually pull characters from artist like Anthony Jones or Ashley Wood and use their art as a template to make cosplay. I like cosplay that’s more on the imaginative side as opposed to something already existing.

>Other interests

I play guitar, cello, the lute and Ukulele, I adore film and cinematography. I like making synth music and collecting records/cassettes. I read A LOT. Also I’m just an overall art fanatic, art is my passion.

I guess chill people to hang with, go to cons, share a drink with.

>> No.10586218

Cross boarder here, I have a passing interest in that stuff, but I'm not "into it". Just popped onto /cgl/ and I feel like I'm intruding making this post. Sorry for interrupting the party.
>Age/Gender/Location
M/18/SoCal
Never been to a con but I'm making this post to see if I can find someone to drag me along somewhere.
FLCL and Cowboy Bebop. A little kenshi, thinking about playing some custom quake maps. Would love to play a co-op game
Not sure what most of these words mean
>Other interests
Reading (stuff like John Irving), drawing, writing on index cards
Someone glad to drag a stranger along to a con someone to talk with about drawing (or anything), possibly tell me how bad I'm messing up my drawings. (I've been drawing 1 month, not 1 decade! don't get the wrong idea if you want a bona fide artfriend)
Deliberate unpleasantness
>Contact info
Hal#8267
yes mask, no vaccine yet

>> No.10586314

>>10586218
>>10586157
Why do scrotes always come to our board immediately after young women have posted their bios. Nobody wants your shitty thirsty right-wing dick

>> No.10586438

less scrotes, more lolita friends please

>> No.10586451

>>10586314
>>10586438
we have cosplayers and an entire larp thread (mainly men) who use the board frequently go to lolcow if you want some kind of safe space.

>> No.10586460

>>10586314
>>10586438
No one is offering their dick. Let the cosplayers and larpers find one another without making them feel bad about it. The c in cgl stands for cosplay.

>> No.10586464

>>10586438
Isn't this the COSPLAY and lolita board? It is, isn't it? Go find a lolita only board you gash.

>> No.10586465

>>10586460
>>10586464

Ok samefag :)

>> No.10586586
File: 368 KB, 235x131, Sucy_Constanze.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>talk to someone from the thread
>socializing is too much work so never talk to them again
Sorry, I'm just autistic.

>> No.10586592

>>10586586
rip I feel this, sometimes I really wish I had more friends but then I realise making conversation takes up tons of time I could've used to be productive instead

>> No.10586768

>>10586767
>>10586767

>> No.10586794

just cons
>Age/Gender/Location
25/m/MN
mostly local ones like anime detour which keeps getting postponed due to COVID, I have flown out of state for a con before
xenoblade 1+2, gamecube games, farm sims. i watch most of the popular seasonal anime so i stay in touch, but also enjoy some slice of life
I went as elizabeth from gintama once lol
nothing in particular, just seeing if anyone has something in common or another local
idk
>Contact info
if someone cares/asks
wear masks and vaxxed

>> No.10587000

>>10579846
I just sent you a friend request on Discord, I'm also a lolita in MD.

>> No.10587150

>>10532754
just sent you an email anon

>> No.10587185

>>10586794
I'm in MN too but we have almost nothing in common. Which gamecube games?

>> No.10587196

>>10586592
Well its not like I need the time back.
I just got nothing to say. And just bugging people out of nowhere to talk about a bunch of nothing seems awkward at best.

>> No.10587201

>>10523835
hahahahahaha
just tell him straight up you dont like him, men prefer straightforwardness. dont worry he wont hurt you or anything

>> No.10587208

>>10584390
I’m also a lonelita in my 30s who enjoys sewing/crafting. Discord? Email?

>> No.10587212

>>10586218
kys, no lolitas want to be around you

>> No.10587215

>>10586218
yeeeeeaaa this is pretty cringe scrote, you might have better luck on /soc/

>> No.10587231

>>10587212
>>10587215
don’t bully people in my thread

>> No.10587240

>>10587231
well this is definitely a board where being a beta cuck is gonna get eaten. women have 0 respect for those type.

>> No.10587241

>>10587231
why? If he doesnt even have a passing interest in cosplay then he shouldn't be posting, if he wants to get laid then he can post on /soc/

>> No.10587260

>>10587240
he's 18 he'll be fine
>>10587241
cons are going dead in cali for awhile but it's just weird to hate on people trying to find friends. just let ppl post their stuff and if gulls want to add them/not add them who cares

>> No.10587278
File: 1.48 MB, 2048x1587, Screenshot_20210401-195758.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

When you post in the thread looking for a nice lolita friend and the thread immediately gets bumped by three men and infighting

>> No.10587283

>>10587260
nobodys hating on anybody, also /soc/ exists

>> No.10587304

>>10587283
my bad I couldn't tell what your tone was from text and assumed you were being a hater. my sincerest apologies anon, if only there was a way for me to tell what people's tone were we wouldn't have this misunderstanding.
>>10587278
you're banned from the thread

>> No.10587308

>>10587304
Soup is Canadian

>> No.10587340
File: 665 KB, 920x922, maymay.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jfashion (Fairy Kei) and (sweet) Lolita, I also love cons and I want to get into cosplay eventually.
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/Cali
Been to a lot of different cons and it really depends on the con what I like to do. I like panels or just hanging out with friends and people watching. Hanging out in the AA/dealer's room is also cool if the con has a nice one. I don't really do parties cause I'm weary of strangers.
Favorite game is really hard. I have 200+ games on Steam. I love MMOs as well (FFXIV + WoW). I'm passionate about all kinds of games and have played anything ranging from super old to new, just ask me! Favorite anime is Hunter x Hunter (I'm obsessed with Kurapika), but I don't watch that much anime anymore. Favorite brands are Angelic Pretty and Nile Perch. My favorite print is Happy Garden.
I'm a lonelita and I wear it around the house or to cons. I'd like to attend meets when it's safe to do so again. Otherwise, I wear Fairy Kei.
>Other interests
I absolutely love knitting and crochet, I love cute decor and any other alt fashion. I'm also trying to get more into makeup. I like Esports too.
Nerdy people who are passionate about something, preferably the same stuff as me. I'll welcome NEETS, but please don't be weird.
A relationship, as I'm in one.
>Contact info
spark#5064
I'm not gonna meet anybody unless we know each other really well and we're both vaccinated.

>> No.10587352

>>10587340
I forgot to mention but I'm also really into Kpop and true crime. Even if you're just into that and nothing else I'd like to talk.