[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 34 KB, 500x434, peachcry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10507817 No.10507817 [Reply] [Original]

What was your worst hotel or roommate experience?

I went to some hick con in shithole Arkansas, where the motel accused our token black friend of trying to steal the continental breakfast. At Momocon, I tried to go back to the room for a nap and found my friend and his wife banging a Toga cosplayer.

>> No.10507848

My friend didn't finish his cosplay in time and we had to finish it in the Hotel. (we had a group cosplay) That alone would have been fine but he just kept whining and procrastinating so I ended up having to hand sew a big peace of his costume. + I was too hungover to eat the Continental breakfast so it was an extra succy con.

>> No.10507906

Friend proceeded to fuck her girlfriend in the bed next to mine trying to pretend they weren't. Most of the con the both of them just stayed in the hotel room. This ended up not being so bad because I ended up making some friends there wandering around by myself.

>> No.10508436

Back in my poorfag days, there was a rando that was in our room because we needed to bring the cost down and he ended up bringing in some underage kid to the room and gave him alcohol

>> No.10510020

My friend told me this story of how she shared a room with this girl she knew from Scotland at a con once. Scotland girl shat in the bed, didnt flush the (shared) toilet and refused to use deodorant for the con until the last day, so the entire bed reeked of sweat and shit.

>> No.10510026

My worst hotel experiece was sharing a room with my unrequited crush, as she got dressed for the con and bed in front of me because "she trusts me enough to see her underwear", yet i had to sit there and listen as she gushed about her crush all night and it broke my heart.

>> No.10510111

>>10507817
I've got two but they go together.

Con 1:
15-16 years old. Dad has connections with Marriott. Negotiated for us to stay in the presidential suite with just a couple of close friends. Rules are simple- no noise, no parties, and because we are 15 year old girls, no boys in the room. My mom will be checking on us once a day, but she trusts me. Its supposed to be chill. I come back in the evening and not only has my "friend" invited her boyfriend, who was not invited, into the room- they are making out on one of the king sized beds. My mom walked in with me. Guess who got yelled at? I tried to kick that boy out six or seven times over the course of the weekend and told him he was not invited, and he absolutely could not stay the night. He kept inviting his own friends over as well. His girlfriend refused to kick him out and I ended up getting bitched at for it, and nearly lost my hotel benefits.

Con 2:
Ten years later, hotel issues with same friend. Negotiate for presidential suite at the Ritz. This time its a gift directly from the hotel manager, who is a family friend. I write him a long thank you letter and instruct everyone to bring a small gift- like a box of cookies or maple syrup or a jar of honey or some shit. Same friend doesn't bring a gift. Complains about having to sign the card. Has free access all day to the concierge lounge but is afraid to go alone and cries/goes hungry when no one has time to go with her. Forgets to reserve tickets to a movie premiere, then gets mad that we go without her. Tries to wear flip flops and cargo pants to a 5 star restaurant. Texts her (new) boyfriend the whole weekend even though this is a girls trip. Gets lost in the convention center bathroom because she walked out without us, screams at us for abandoning her (we were all still in the bathroom and never left), and cries herself to sleep that night when I call her out.

We are not friends anymore.

>> No.10510568
File: 457 KB, 640x480, DBZs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A guy in our room clogged the toilet, so we just kept shitting all weekend until the pot was 100% full.

>> No.10510574

>>10510111
I want some hotel hookups

>> No.10511029
File: 272 KB, 774x1687, 28ED0014-2103-4318-B69D-E4DE7DCDC505.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10510111
The ritz is so nice!!

Its fun being rich :) I like staying in luxury hotels and taking a relaxed approach to cons as a mini vacation its more fun in my older age : 27 and 11 months

>> No.10511030
File: 140 KB, 512x288, 2AF3C491-E27E-4BBC-8680-CE7DBA7926D9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10510020
>scots

>> No.10511168

>>10507817
I held a room party at otakon with a few tripfags back in, I wanna say 2013? One of them stayed in the bathroom when we all left. One of the girls had to go back to the room to get her bag and found the bathroom guy jerking off in the room. It was not his room and needless to say I never spoke to him again.

>> No.10511195

first out-of-state con, I roomed with randos at Acen around 2010
one of their friends came in at midnight with a fucking trumpet

>> No.10511203

>>10511030
>diScotstan

>> No.10511717

>>10511029
Vapid cunt. The wall is incoming

>> No.10511718

>>10511195
tbf that's kinda funny

>> No.10511969

>>10510026
Either go for it or leave, there is no happiness to be found in limbo

>> No.10512027

Friend brought a random guy to the room for the day, I caught him later sniffing my wig and bath towel, "because I dressed up as his waifu". The final straw was when he got up in the middle of the night, walked over to my bed side and just stood over me for a good 20 mins.
My friend tried to defend him saying that he is autistic and then turns and says on social media that I bully disabled people.
I room myself ever since

>> No.10512431
File: 537 KB, 1229x1031, 1516996232371.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10510111
>Con 1: wahhh rich white girl "problems"
>Con 2: wahhh more rich white girl "problems"

Your ex-friend can do better.

>> No.10512598

>>10512027
LMFAOOOO

>> No.10512614

>>10512431
Naryt but their reply was valid. Good job bringing race into it tho. Probably a dumb American.

>> No.10512882
File: 106 KB, 478x600, acen-storm-trooper-magnum.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10511195
That sucks.
This is kind of related since it's also someone being obnoxious as fuck at ACen.
I remember the year this dude was blasting his fucking boombox on my floor in the Hyatt and woke up a bunch of flight attendants and pilots.

>> No.10513188

>>10507817
>trying to steal the continental breakfast
How the fuck do you "steal" coffee and a stale donut? The most desperate hoodrat couldn't be bothered to sneak into a hotel for such a shitty reward. What cheap fucking hillbillies.

>> No.10513198

>>10507817
We were with 3 friends and a boyfriend of one of us. The hotel was very very cheap first of all so of course we booked it, cheap bitches we are. It was very hard to get in there and we found out that it was an old industrial small hall thingy with only one suite. The stairs were horrible and it was overall very creepy. Also after we got back from the con, it was like 10pm so not that late, we got phonecall from the owner that 'it was way too loud and we should be asleep by now'. Turned out that the owners lived in the lobby area. We then spoke in almost whispers and the owner called us again that she's gonna call the police if we're not quiet. It was odd lol. Never again.
Sorry if it's all over the place, broken english and all that.

>> No.10513203

>>10513198
Oh forgot to add, there was a minion plushie and my friends poured red wine all over it. RIP red wine and minion plushie. I was the one who booked the place so i had to pay for that too.

>> No.10513455

I shared this story some time ago, but the worst hotel experience my group had was luckily not mine. I used to book 3 rooms for my cosplay group that was split into three rooms: guys girls and couples. I usually put it to where the girls and couples rooms were next to each other but the guys room was elsewhere. Since the guys would often stay up way too late drinking we would use their room as the party room then go back to our rooms to sleep.

To try to make the story short, certain people in the guys room complained about my rules. Namely no drugs, no friends sleeping on the floor, security deposit in advance and you can have it back after the con. So I tried to make things easy on them and had them book their own room.

After they had to book their own room, the person who was booking didn't have a credit card that could cover the security deposit on arrival. I usually brought the booze for the party but since they had their own room I didn't provide them any. Then they had two people get in a fight and break the room's TV which got security called on them and upon discovering a BONG in the room, they called the police.

People got arrested and they got charged for the damage. The person who booked the room later complained that I didn't bring them any booze leaving them high and dry for the party and complained that I wouldn't give him any money for the room damages. So glad I cut those people off when I did. They weren't even part of my cosplay group after that incident.

>> No.10517132
File: 271 KB, 1024x640, hilda___a_link_between_worlds_by_link_leob-d6q4kpf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I crossplay and my body shape/facial features are absolutely NOT feminine-looking by any stretch of the imagination. I eat right and do a lot of running so I have a proper weight with a relatively good tone, but that doesn't change the face that I'm 6'0", broad shoulders, beard that re-grows five seconds after I shave it, etc.

Anyway... Me and a 5'8 manlet acquaintance of mine from the local cosplay group decide to go to a con as Hilda and Ravio from LoZ:ALBW, with me as Hilda obviously. I'm psyched about this because I really love Hilda's character design, so I spend a good chunk of time & money getting her costume to a muuuuuuuch higher level of quality than I've ever bothered with before. Dress, tabard, staff, belt, wig, pointy ears, circlet, the works. Basically everything but the red contact lenses. Let me tell you how hard it is to find non-fetishy opera-length white gloves for someone my size.

Day 1 of the con, we're in the hotel room getting dressed up. I can say without bias that I looked better in that Hilda getup than I've ever looked in crossplay before. A friend of mine even helped me practice my makeup ahead of time in order to soften my features a bit, and I sent her a picture of the finished product and she was really excited and happy about it (and she's not the type of person to blow smoke up my ass). I exit the bathroom and my acquaintance looks me over from across the room, and he has this weird crestfallen expression on his face. At first I thought it was because maybe he was sad about the discrepancy in our costumes… he had clearly half-assed his (didn't even have Ravio's black-and-blue scarf, for instance, which IMO is a signature part of the outfit) so I figured he was just pissed that I upstaged him so massively.

>> No.10517134
File: 677 KB, 1001x601, latest[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10517132
We get to the main room of the con and this guy instantly starts talking about finding other groups of LoZ cosplayers so we can get pictures. I'm like, okay, I guess so, and we wander around for a while. He finds what he's looking for when we run into a Yuga and Hilda pairing in which the Hilda is very clearly female (and cute tbf). Acquaintance bothers them about getting some pictures, which they're cool with, and then he asks me to take the pictures because "it shouldn't have more than one Hilda, right?" Yuga and girl-Hilda raise their eyebrows at him but play along until I'm done taking pictures. Then girl-Hilda swaps with me and takes some pictures. Ravio-acquaintance then tries to chat with girl-Hilda, who by now is trying to avoid having his spaghetti spill all over her dress because everyone within 50 miles can figure out what's going on at this point.

Tl;dr this fucking guy lives in some anime alternate dimension of reality where he thought that a 6'0 masculine dude crossplaying as Hilda was going to be hot enough to fuck, and was disappointed that it didn't happen, and then went off looking for other Hildas to fuck. He eventually found a fat, female one, followed her around for most of the con, and didn't get her number or socials afterwards. My asshole remained unpenetrated.

The happy ending here is that I ran into some really cool people from other groups, including a (female) Astrid from HTTYD who gushed forever about my costume and helped me with my makeup on day 2. I'm still in touch with her and some of the other people even after moving to a different state - never talked to Ravio again after we checked out of the hotel.

>> No.10526891

this thread reminded me how much i hate con degeneracy, maybe covid wasnt so bad to take it away after all

>> No.10526913

>>10517134
> Tl;dr this fucking guy lives in some anime alternate dimension of reality where he thought that a 6'0 masculine dude crossplaying as Hilda was going to be hot enough to fuck, and was disappointed that it didn't happen

Christ. I'm glad that nothing bad happened to you and you made some new friends out of it!

>> No.10526985

I always love reading these threads for the entertainment value. Part of me always feels a little sad that I’ve never had any friends into convention stuff that would lead to horror stories anyway. Win some, lose some.

>> No.10530366

In 2019, me, my “friend”, and two of her friends from her work who I barely knew went in on a room. Going out of town, haven’t had quality time in a while, having fun joking about our cosplay, I had a way over the top meme Power Girl ready, really looking forward to it.

I ride down with work friend 1, seems nice, fun road trip, and we all meet at the hotel Thursday night and find out my “friend” invited her bf which makes five. Sorry, “friend” says, but you can get another room and work friend 2 invited her brother and his friends and they need a roomie. That’s now eight if you’re counting along at home. Let’s slow down here to unpack this horror so you can appreciate it.

One. The brother and his two friends were 14.

Two. I was 27.

Three. Of course I had to pay for the entire room because lol broke teenagers invited last minute lol.

Four. The only room left in the hotel, in the entire area, was the SINGLE that work friend 2 reserved at the last minute

Five. It wasn’t a nice hotel and the room and bathroom were tiny.

Six. The only costume I have is the most revealing, biggest meme of a Power Girl you can imagine because lol out of town lol let’s all make a joke of it lol.

Seven. I don’t have that much else to wear because lol at the con in costume all the time lol all I need is comfy stuff for the drive and at night lol.

Eight. Everyone in the other room ditches me leaving me to be babysitter.

Nine. Thursday night to Monday morning. Four days. Four. Days.

Ten. I didn’t drive. No car. I’m stuck.

Eleven. I can’t ditch them at the con so they trail me around like a little leering cloud of perverted orbiters.

So...to recap: I get ditched by my “friend”, end up stuck in a tiny single that I’m paying for with three teenagers, with a meme Power Girl costume I wouldn’t wear in public at home, for FOUR DAYS, and get literally harassed by said teenagers for the entire con.

I’m still bitter.

>> No.10530380

>>10530366
Pics now.

>> No.10530386

>>10530380
Die in a fire you swine.

>> No.10530445

>>10530386
To be fair, what defines a "meme" Power Girl cosplay?

>> No.10530466
File: 76 KB, 400x511, 1098392D-5CAE-42EC-9F73-25A7FE1F638C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10530445
Mostly, extremely excessive cleavage.

>> No.10530485

worst con hotel experience: bedbugs. cosplay plans were literally destroyed.

worst con roommate experience: nothing too bad. there was that one idiot whose alarm goes off every 10 minutes from 6:30am to 11am, and who usually ends up leaving the room after checkout time.

>> No.10530486

>>10530485
>bedbugs

I’ve never had this happen to me but I’m so afraid, what’s it like and how do you know?

>> No.10530616

>>10530485
>bedbugs
Ick.

>> No.10530631
File: 811 KB, 1280x1975, 03-26-10 01 01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10530366
>So...to recap: I get ditched by my “friend”, end up stuck in a tiny single that I’m paying for with three teenagers, with a meme Power Girl costume I wouldn’t wear in public at home, for FOUR DAYS, and get literally harassed by said teenagers for the entire con.

Getting harassed by horny young boys is a Power Girl thing
Points for comic accuracy

>> No.10530686

>>10512614
>Good job bringing race into it tho
>Probably a dumb American
hypocrite

>> No.10530801

>>10530366
How exactly did they harass you? Couldn't you have gone to con security?

>> No.10530860

>>10530380
Sorry for the mean reply, I was cranky last night, but you still get nothing.

>>10530631
Omg, that’s ridiculous, lol.

I’m such a filthy casual, I just now looked up her backstory, but honestly I mostly chose Power Girl because lol big boobied blonde lol. No clue the Power Girl/horny boy thing even existed much less was so much a meme they made Power Girl and a 13 year old boy be love interests and date each other in the comic books and moves. Yikes, lol.

Thanks for making my day though, lol, in between the constant cringing I’m in tears from laughing. I’m living one of those, omg it looked so much worse than I realized at the time, moments right now, but, lol, in hindsight it was (accidentally) the best cosplay ever.

I was cranky when I posted last and maybe exaggerated my rage a little, but it was a very, very tiresome ordeal and definitely my worst con experience. No bedbugs, though, so not the worst here.

I forgot to mention I had to sleep on the floor by the bathroom door because that was the only place left in the room. I tried to claim the bed and make them sleep on the floor but they. just. would. not. shut. up. about. it., so I gave up the bed and that didn’t leave me with many options that didn’t involve the embrace of a 14 year old, and, yeah, no. So I got stepped on and tripped over a few times in the middle of the night. Just another little misery from that weekend.

>>10530801
And do what? Get them kicked out back to the hotel room I’d have to go back to? There were literally no good options, still mad at her for putting me in that spot.

>> No.10530919

>>10530860
Sorry to hear that anon but I'm glad you can laugh a bit at how silly it all was

Four days? Oh god they probably masturbated with you in the room. I hope they didnt touch you or anything.

Hope you told your friend what a shit their brother was and you dont speak to those people anymore.

>> No.10530930

First con I went to me and a mate were dressed as the wrestling duo "Legion of DOOM" and some faggot dressed as a darlek had a problem with us, constantly ramming into our ankles hitting us with his eye stalk and plunger arm told the cunt to fuck off multiple times got too much and I snapped pushed his darlek suit over pulled the weedy lil fuck out and powerbombed him in the middle of the con. Best part is people thought it was staged because my mate grabbed me and dragged me into the crowd.

Up to that day I was neutral on the Dr who franchise (prior to the major reboots) to fucking hating the who fandom ever since.

>> No.10530958

>>10530919
Yep, I don’t speak to any of them. Really more mad at my “friend” who kicked me out of the room and ditched me. The guys, disgusting, but what can you expect from them?

They would have had to be sneaky to do that, but, I didn’t ask and ignored everything suspicious like my life depended on it, lol. They tried a few times to get gropey but were mostly too awkward to succeed, it was a lot dumb talk and neverending, every second of the day leering. The worst part was having to put out constant hostility to keep them from acting up even worse, plus the crowded room and never being alone. Plus just generally being mad about the situation.

>> No.10531052
File: 117 KB, 1280x720, bull.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10530958

>> No.10531066

>>10531052
sorry meant to reply to >>10530930

>> No.10531440

>>10510111
>We are not friends anymore.
Good

>> No.10531513
File: 118 KB, 654x611, 6C098359-D4BD-49ED-BF30-620E71750FF2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10531066
All of these stories are crazy to the point of being unbelievable and also too weird not to be true, lol

>> No.10531518

>>10531513
Lol "Big tiddy Power Girl cosplayer forced to room with 3 horny teens" sounds like the plot of a hentai doujin

>> No.10531521

>>10531518
It sounds like the plot of a normal Power Girl comic, I found so many of these gross pics last night after I saw >>10530631
seriously, wtf is wrong with DC, lol

>> No.10531523
File: 3.46 MB, 1280x3600, 4E7024FF-4A8C-49CC-97C7-935B49E73EDA.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10531521

>> No.10531527
File: 1.46 MB, 2560x1989, 664.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10531521
Maybe they want to sell the comic to horny teens so they put a self insert character who gets to see her tits? Idk

>> No.10531529

My ride backed out on me last minute, but I already paid for the hotel and things weren’t great at home so I was really tryna to get away for a few days. Ended up on a 7 hour ride with a dude that turned out to be a total pos.

You know that guy at the convention? The one who’s obviously a total loser but picks a popular cosplay that hides his face, lies about his age and says shit to girls like he’s in the military when it turns out he literally works at fucking Burger King. He’s that guy.

First off, literally the WHOLE ride over he talks to me nonstop about how big his dick is and how he needs special condoms. Also he assured me that he’s amazing at sex and made his ex cum all the time. Then proceeds to tell me that past a certain point a girl doesn’t really get to say no, because guys really can’t control themselves. I kinda knew he was a piece of shit, but I legit hadn’t realized he was so bad.

Anyways, the whole con I’m just trying to avoid this dude as much as possible, but there’s this girl that’s clearly into him for some fucking reason. And they’re talking and flirting and whatever. She seemed age appropriate and really smitten with the guy (who knows what he told her about himself). On the way back, in an attempt to talk about literally anything other than his peanut dick I asked him if he got her number to which he replied: nah, she’s not really my type, I’m looking more for 8’s and above.

This dude is like a literal 2. At best. He then starts talking about how his ex liked to be spanked or some shit and I pretended to be asleep the rest of the way. Never talked to that guy since. What a fuckin douche.

>> No.10531530
File: 358 KB, 1296x1886, 013C9186-B7B8-4786-A3E5-7A71C012D1EC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10531527
Know their audience, I guess, but way to break suspension of disbelief in a story about flying alien superheroes.

>> No.10531531

>>10531529
We could have a whole thread about pathological liars on the con circuit.

>> No.10531810

>>10530958
I've had a few kids at cons "accidentaly" touch me where they shouldn't but mostly I see them filming me on their phones if I had to sleep in the same room I'd be terrified of them filiming candids

>> No.10531850

>>10507817
Got hammered, left a larp, went to a hotel with my ride and other carpool guy.
Front desk is manned by a fairly bored woman who lets us use the pool despite it being closed.
So far so good.
The other guys go in naked. I don't, because I don't want to fuck the receptionist. Whatever.
I'd suspected one of the guys was gay for years. Not bi, flat out gay and in denial. Not an issue in and of itself, but... Cue 45 minutes of trying to convince me that I needed to strip so I could come over and experience the pool jet on my asshole. Eventually the other guy asked if I thought my girlfriend would get mad if he fucked a prostitute in the hotel room. Told him yes. Truth was I just didn't want to see him fuck whatever horrendous abomination he'd be able to dredge out at that time of night.

Overall 8/10, would laugh at again.

>> No.10531884
File: 287 KB, 500x377, UB40-pub-closed-for-seven-years-to-re-open_wrbm_large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Went to Birmingham MCM, booked a cheap room with a friend. Turns out it was the pub a UB40 song was filmed in.

Friend couldn't stay anymore so had my boyfriend at the time come with me.

I checked in, there was an off-license inside the pub, the guy behind the counter wouldn't let me have late check out despite whatever I booked in saying so, because he "had to go to the airport". I worked nights so this was horrible to hear. Him and his coworker argued about it a bit in a different language, one of them insisting its fine and then another saying it wasn't.

The decor was weird. Trumpets everywhere, musty green, stall toilets that were closer to the rooms than the designated room toilets.

We went to get Five Guys and he locked us out. At 10:30PM. A pub. This was also St. Patrick's Day iirc.

He let us back in then we were locked in the building which was instantly terrifying.

The room was fucking freezing, I've never had a worst night's sleep than in that place. It had two single beds and one chair. That was everything in the room.

We checked out, we can loudly hear someone getting shagged, then the pub owner is just running around with a phone saying "someone left their phone isn't that wild?!"

I am glad that I will never ever stay in a place that cheap again, it was not worth it.

Also the pub burned down like last year. Not remotely surprised.

>> No.10532132

>>10531527
Well the ‘07 power girl series is a raunchy comedy that shouldn’t be taken seriously in comparison to Batman.

>> No.10532196

>>10531810
Ick! I didn’t think of that! Don’t think they did unless they were sneaky, guess I have to assume they did it but nothing’s surfaced.

We’re kinda sidetracking this thread now but I don’t mind pics or vids at cons. I know some people are taking creep shots but I am in public, and we work hard on these things, getting pics taken is part of the fun for me.

They did try to get grabby. I put a stop to that quick. I’ve had some kids “accidentally” touch me where they shouldn’t too, like when wanting a pic or just random times. Younger teens I cut some slack if they are trying to be sneaky and not overt and rude, they are still figuring things out, and idk, so what, they briefly touch a butt or boob and it makes their day. I’ll even flirt with them a little if they are cute. They are usually pretty timid, it’s easy to let them know the boundaries with some side eye or a snarky comment. I’m pretty friendly when not being a sarcastic bitch and meeting people is part of the fun, also loathe the hover hand, dude my shoulder isn’t hot lava lol. A 30 year old feral neckbeard should know better and gets much less leeway.

Sometimes you just have to bluntly shut someone down because they’re jerks or can’t take a hint. That was the worst part, in addition to the million annoyances I had to be as mean as possible the entire time, it put a damper on meeting people and really ruined the whole experience.

>> No.10532198

>>10532196
>I’ll even flirt with them a little if they are cute
That’s pretty creepy to do anon ngl. Wtf.

>> No.10532216

>>10532198
Just a little to make them smile, not enough to be creepy.

>> No.10532220

>>10532198
I don't think anon meant she was flirting seriously. She just jokingly wanted to give the boys a nice story to tell "Wow bros that cosplayer totally flirted with me!"
Like come on, not everything has to have some sexual undertones, stop being horny.

>> No.10532500

>>10532220
Thanks, you said it better than I did.

>> No.10532789

>>10531529
That horrible moment when you realize you still have six more hours stuck in a car with that creep.

>> No.10533435
File: 386 KB, 386x587, ooooffff.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10532196
Did you manage to have any fun at the con while you were babysitting the 3 amigos?
Presumably people wanted to take pictures with you and stuff.
Would you cosplay PG again when (if...) cons come back?

>> No.10533505

>>10532216
>>10532220
Imagine op is a guy fan. That’s nasty.

>> No.10533507

>>10533505
No anon, see when women sexually harass boys at the con, that’s cute. It’s only when men flirt with younger girls that it’s creepy and gross.

>> No.10533509

>>10533435
Some people wanted pictures or would talk, but not nearly as many as usual, I think I had permanent rbf because of the three pendajos and it scared people off. Plus the panels and artist alley and stuff weren’t interesting, I don’t know if it was the con or my attitude.

Probably not going to cosplay Power Girl again. I learned way too many perverted things about her backstory here and now the shame is too great lol.

>> No.10533514

>>10533505
>>10533507
Yes, because that’s exactly how it happened. If you can’t see there’s a difference between a kid making an awkward pass at a cosplayer when getting a photo and getting a wink and a flirty comment back instead of deranged screeching about sexual harassment, and some feral neckbeard cornering a girl and pawing her, then I don’t know...

>> No.10533530

1. Second hand misery, but I saw someone with one of those two wheeled luggage things for moving stacks of boxes topple it over and spill a big pile of comics outside the hotel the night before a con. Helped him pick them up, turned out he was an exhibitor and about half the stuff he'd brought to sell was ruined since it was raining and the ground was so wet. I felt so bad for him.
2. First con I could legally drink at. Pretty much zero experience with alcohol beforehand. Got black out drunk with some friends who were staying in another hotel, friend I was rooming with went back to our room at like 1am but had to come collect me from reception at like 4:30am where I was trying to go to sleep on the floor. I couldn't work the lift and had just gave up. Apparently the staff took my key, looked up our booking and phoned our room to ask she collect me because I was that far gone, and told her they'd have called the cops if there hadn't been someone there to take responsibility for me because there was no way I could be left alone. I say apparently because I've got no memory of any of this. She was pissed, and abandoned me the next day to go to the con herself while I stayed in the hotel and cried my way through babby's first hangover.

>> No.10533574

>>10511717
>>10511969
>>10531529
>>10531850
Do you ever just lose hope in men all over again

>> No.10533579

>>10533574
I’m 7 hour ride with a pervert story and I’m a guy fwiw. But yeah, men, especially men in the anime/con space are generally the worst.

>> No.10533581

>>10530486
The bites you wake up with in the morning.
They'll only come out when it's pitch dark, but you can see their eyes and shit it's creepy as hell.

>> No.10533589

>>10533574
The advice given to the friendzoned dude is mediocre advice, but the back half is accurate.
If you catch feelings for someone that is so comfortable with you they'll undress and talk about their crushes in front of you, chances are high that declaring your feelings will probably be a 'betrayal of their trust.'
It's not healthy to hover over someone as their 'friend' because you want to date or fuck them, not for you, not for them.

>> No.10533611

>>10533509
Anon, the only reasonable thing to have done in your situation would have been to put your foot down, my choice of words would have been 'If you leave your children with me I will not be watching them and will be finding someone else's room for the night.
As is, you were a literal bathroom doormat. Your 'friend' planned that shit behind your back so she could hang with the people she liked, and she knew you'd be accommodating.

Remember, no matter how lonely you are or how earnest they seem, work aquaintences will never be real friends. You shouldn't encourage it until after you've left the job. You are friends of convience in a hostage situation where there's only so many of you getting out alive (getting promoted), and that doesn't improve until you join unions or enter into no stakes positions.

>> No.10533710

>>10533611
The two biggest mistakes were a poor choice of a friend and riding there with someone, that’s what trapped me there. I haven’t talked to her since and I’m always driving myself from now on...if we ever get cons back. The other two were her friends from her work so I never saw them again.

The three stooges got ditched just like I did, that’s why they followed me around the whole time. I hate them and they are disgusting, but you have to feel a little sorry for them too.

>> No.10533795

>>10533581
That’s so disgusting.

>> No.10534026

>>10533710
Literal bathroom doormat to those 'pitiable boys'

Love yourself more anon, don't let anyone treat you like that.

>> No.10534034

>>10533574
Nah. Those two were idiots, doesn't reflect on everyone.

>> No.10534586

>>10534026
Who at that age had everything figured out? I can’t be too hard on them even as annoying as they were when I think of all the cringe stuff I did at that age. They were ditched too and were mostly just doing dumb boy things, and if I didn’t firmly set boundaries then that’s as much my fault as theirs. Teenagers will always push the limits. I don’t know, I’d rather save most of the hate for the truly deserving.

>> No.10535389

Con 1 - Girl who was supposed to be rooming with my group told us AT THE CON that she wasn't going to room with us because she wanted to save money by staying at a friend's house nearby for free instead. We were all kind of upset because we had to pay more for the room than what we thought, and she could have told us this BEFORE the con. Later in the day, I was doing a photoshoot and came back to the room to get changed, and when I walked into the hotel room, that girl and 6-7 people I had never seen in my life were chilling in the room with their suitcases and clothes scattered everywhere, and the room was completely trashed (garbage and scraps of food all over the place). Apparently, the group that girl wanted to stay with needed a hotel room after all, so one of my roomies let them in to use our room for the weekend for free.

Con 2 - I went to a con with that same girl who was willing to let those people use the room for free. She told me she had hotel arrangements and everything, and that we'd be staying with a couple of her friends. Stupid me should have asked for more details. Turns out, there was no hotel room. We spent the first night at some girl's dorm at a college campus an hour away. I was in my early 20s at the time, and there were a ton of teenaged weebs staying with us. I couldn't get any sleep - I was trying to sleep on the floor while the teenaged weebs spend all night screaming about Hetalia (it was during THOSE days). I remember gross stuff too, like, at one point I went to use the bathroom, and someone had peed their pants and left their dirty underwear on the floor RIGHT in front of the toilet so you couldn't use the toilet without having to deal with this. We spent the next night at my friend's friend's brother's house an hour and a half away, where they were having a party. There was a fight the next morning and cops were called, so we couldn't leave to go back to the con until that was taken care of.

>> No.10535393

>>10535389
Also, I should clarify in the first story that those people did not, in fact, end up using our room for free. I was rooming with my sister, and we were both pissed and kicked them all out and yelled at the roomie who let them in.

That girl also stopped going to cons. She said the reason is because there's always too much drama. The most drama I've had at cons is because of her, so....

>> No.10535394

>>10535389
>I went to a con with that same girl who was willing to let those people use the room for free
stories like this are why i always have a 1 strike policy now.

>> No.10535402

>>10535393
It's basically a fact that people who say they hate drama are the ones causing it, They usually only hate that it happens to them.

>> No.10535532

>>10535389
>someone had peed their pants and left their dirty underwear on the floor RIGHT in front of the toilet
What kind of subhumans are these?

>> No.10535533

>>10534586
And what did you teach them about what to expect from women that day I wonder?

>> No.10535618

>>10535533
the fuck is wrong with you?

>> No.10535679

>>10535533
What should I have taught them? Should I have treated them like nothing and ditched them, too? Should I have been so off-putting and treated them like monsters, destroy their confidence, because they are going through the most awkward years of anyone’s life and are dumb, self-centered, and horny?

Boys are going to act retarded and be interested in girls and think about sex constantly, it’s not wrong. When they learn not to be dumb and annoying, these will interact with women just fine, because they are very handsome boys, very confident, just dumb and unpolished. They pushed the limits a little but they literally don’t know yet. They’ll grow up, most people do, and when they do they understand stuff like this.

The con was horrible and they did not make things better, I can complain and call them names because I was the one they tormented, but they aren’t bad. As frustrated as it makes me to think about the annoying, it wasn’t even intentional, they liked me, even some puppy love, and I’m ok with that and ok with them. I don’t know what kind of supposed lesson I could or should have taught them.

Now the three who ditched me and her dumb looking bf who looks exactly like a soijack meme, them I hate.

>> No.10535686

>>10535618
I read that as self-righteous huffing about supposedly teaching them to treat women as a doormat. Not as some other kind of snide implication.

>> No.10535833

>>10535686
That's hwat I got out of it too. I still want to know what the fuck is wrong with the anon in question. Life isn't a fucking hallmark movie, powergirl anon isn't going to magically fix three teenagers and teach them valuable life lessons, nor should she even be fucking expected to.

>> No.10535861

>>10535833
nta but you are still missing the point. >>10535533 is essentially bitching at the OP for being a push over when she should have stood up for herself.

>> No.10535917

>>10535533
>>10535679
>>10535861
>14 year olds full of hormones
>busty woman wearing a sexy outfit with a literal boob window
>force them to be together 24/7

Its like waving a steak infront of a hungry dog
You're going to get a reaction

>> No.10536167

>>10535402
A lot of times they thrive on it even when it happens to them.

>> No.10536264

One time I shared a room with a bunch of weebs. I was supposed to share a bed with one guy but then one of the creeps tried to con his way into switching places with the non creep dude at which point I kicked him off the bed and made them both sleep on the floor.

Another time I came back to my room I shared with a different group of weebs and opened the door to see that one of the dudes was taking a shit with the door wide open.

Now I just pay extra to have the whole damn room to myself.

>> No.10536385

>>10535679
Boys do not have a default "be shitty" state. They can be properly socialized like girls are. It just takes actual parenting instead of "Boys will be boys" nonsense.

>> No.10536396

>>10533574
> all over again
Nah. Once you have dated a few you know not to expect anything from those talking piles of garbage anymore. Men are a waste of time, space and air. Next

>> No.10536416

>>10536264
Relatable. The number of times my broke ass ended up sharing a room with the worst kind of con orgy is too damn high.

>> No.10536423

>>10507817
Once my friend decked me in the face after screaming at me for like ten minutes because I was "keeping him up". I had been in the lobby for like three hours prior to this, he just woke up to me coming back into the room.
We're still bros lmao.

>> No.10536467

>>10536396
be careful not to cut yourself on all that edge

>> No.10536481

>>10536467
Butthurt scrote detected

>> No.10536605

>>10536481
Be sure to adopt at least ten cats, that's the minimum number needed to completely devour your fat ass when you kill yourself at 45. Don't be rude and make the fire department have to deal with 200lbs of liquified blubber wrapped in a "this is what a feminist looks like" shirt.

>> No.10536618

>>10536605
Keep seething

>> No.10536620

>>10536605
Is that your plan, scrote? It'd be better if you skip the rest and kill yourself now

>> No.10536624

>>10536481
>>10536605
>>10536618
>>10536620
shut the fuck up and just get married already. i can't stand you incel/femcel idiots bawwing about how much you hate men/women and then taking every opportunity to talk to eachother and derail shit. if you hate eachother so much stop interacting.

>> No.10536640

>>10536624
Then leave, this is 4chan, home of the incels, what the fuck did you expect lol

>> No.10536680

>>10536385
They do. It’s called puberty. Socialized, you’re talking about them like they are animals. They aren’t, even if they do act like it. They’ll grow up.

>>10536396
Yikes.

>> No.10536683

>>10536680
Socialized is a term that actual people use, anon. It's not degrading.

>> No.10536686

>>10536683
I’ve only heard it used to describe training animals.

>> No.10536697

>>10536686
Nayrt but socialization is a term often used in child development. And humans are animals too. Socialization is less about training and more about learning how to interact with others, especially outside of your immediate family. It's more complex than that but far different than just training a pet to sit or something.

>> No.10536817

>>10536697
Ok, that may be so, but I suspect other anon was using it to degrade them. Maybe I’m a little sensitive, we spent four entire days together and a lot of bonding happened, or maybe just Stockholm syndrome lol.

>> No.10536828

>>10536640
i don't care about them being here in general, but it's annoying that they hump eachother's legs as soon as they see one another posting.

>> No.10536856

>>10536680
>like they're animals
I hate to be the one to pop this bubble for you anon but fact humans actually are animals, and social ones at that

>> No.10537851
File: 312 KB, 828x529, 11181AE1-ECDF-4BF6-AA7A-2840178D14D2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I used to have a local cosplay friend back in like 2012-2014. In my town cosplayers and weebs weren’t exactly common so I took what I could get.
Poor younger anon didn’t realise what unholy shit I was gonna witness.

The last con i attended with her I booked two separate rooms, she was in the second once since she fucking smells.the only clothes she had were her two cosplays that she travels in which already looked like it’s never washed. It was to the point where we had to FORCE her to shower by locking her in the bathroom after she refused to shower or brush her teeth because she did the before the con. Not to mention she thought it was actually normal to leave used feminine products just out in the bathroom.

She also smacked some poor cosplayer around the head with a real frying pan which they later had to go to hospital for.
Thanks skidders for the con memories

>> No.10538135

>>10536817
>Stockholm syndrome
yeah, sounds about right.

>> No.10538470

>>10530366
I have literal nightmares about scenarios like this

>> No.10538582

>>10536396
they hated her cause she told the truth.

>> No.10538584

>>10531529
>Then proceeds to tell me that past a certain point a girl doesn’t really get to say no, because guys really can’t control themselves.
That reminds me of a time I booked a room at an AirBnB with an MIA hostess. It was an older house and although I had my own room, there was guy staying there as well across the hall. The owner who left the first day I got there, didn't tell me this dude was staying there at the same time as me nor that she was taking off.

He seemed OK at first but awkward and maybe on the spectrum. At some point though he would go out of his way to start a long conversation with me even when I was heading out, and he seemed to always turn the conversation risque out of nowhere.

Well one time he was talking about women jogging or something, and said like
>yeah and with some of the skimpy things they wear, you can't expect a guy who sees you to stop himself!

like WTF?!? Oh and guess what, this stupid house didn't have a lock on my fucking BEDROOM DOOR and she books it co-ed while leaving. So yeah after that encounter I packed my shit up, moved to some motel for the rest of my stay, and I think got a partial refund from my hostess after a strongly worded message about the situation. To be fair she was really nice and understanding about it after the fact, but she seemed clueless and naive.

>> No.10538612

My boyfriend got drunk with his friends and shit himself in his sleep. Kept trying to wake him up all night but he was out cold. We all ended up evacuating the room and sleeping in the hallway because it smelled so bad.

>> No.10538697

>>10530366
One costume 3 days of con going sounds horrible from your end though.

>> No.10538727

Used to work night shift so when I got off I drove 4 hours down to Columbus, OH for Matsuricon. My friend said she her apartment was close to the con and we could stay there for the weekend. Host apparently didn't own a car and since I had all this shit in my car and we where gonna party at her place we where gonna drive seperate with host going with another friend. Somewhere along the line the friend said no and instead the host took the fucking bus back to her house and to make matters worse I then had to stuff 2 extra people in my packed car. Her aparment was NOT close. It was a good 45 minute drive and in a horrible gheto hood in a very shitty and rundown apartment. Of course we got there before her and had to wait a 2 hours for her to get home, so we all just waited outside in the middle of this parking lot as neighbors and gang bangers walked by and harrassed us. Finaly host comes and her aparmtment is on the top floor and is is fucking rank nasty and hot as hell. Her windows do not ope and since she is "poor" she refused to turn the AC on. I of course pass out and host decides to draw a bunch of dicks on my face in permanit marker on my face that was a bitch to wash off.

I gave in and got a hotel for the night across from the con for us cause I was NOT doing this for the weekend. Host of course did not pay me back or pitch in for anything despite saying she would and never has, also pretty sure she stole money from us cause we sure where missing some spare cash in our wallets. I wish that was the end of it but it sure wasn't and boy is that story a fucking nightmare.

>> No.10538758

>>10536856
You’re arguing philosophy or biology when the other anon is just here to insult.

>>10538135
There’s nothing I can say that will avoid the venom from certain people now because I didn’t dehumanize and hate them. They are disgusting idiot pigs who ruined the entire con, but they are my disgusting idiot pigs who I basically lived with and took care of for an entire weekend.

>>10538470
Always give yourself an independent way to get home, that’s my big lesson. I would have just packed up and driven home if I could.

>>10538697
A white leotard? Yeah, I had changes, I know better. One drunken idiot and I go from Power Girl to fruit punch and rum Girl. And that and a cape are literally the costume.

>> No.10538760

>>10538727
>I wish that was the end of it but it sure wasn't and boy is that story a fucking nightmare.
Please continue.

>> No.10538766

>>10538760
Host owns a little ankle biter dog. I guess it was her mom's or something that she stole but needless to say Host has stated many times in the past how she hated the dog and never seemed to give a shit about pets or animals and it was clear she was doing the bare minimum to take care of it (probably why her apartment smelled like shit). OF course all things must come to an end and the dog dies. Despite her stating how much she hated the dog Host is in tears over it's sudden death, and being poor and unsure what do to a quick google search says that putting a pet in your freezer for a few days so it doesn't rot is a good idea. She is crying and crying about her dog and my friends who live close to her are idiots and give in to her sorrow by taking her, a grown woman, to the shelter to buy her a new pet. They decide on a kitten since Host is I guess more of a cat person and cats are in general easier to take take of. My friends literally buy her a baby kitten and all her supplies. Host is crying how thankful she is and her new angle. Maybe, 2 days go by and we all get a text in our group chat over the kitten. Apparently this kitten is the spawn of satan and has been destroying her apartment. She hates the kitten and the kitten is so crazy that she can't control it and it needs to go now. Everyone is now freaking out cause Host stated she could handle a fucking cat and specially after 3 day, let alone a literal kitten, seemed impossible. One friend goes over to her apartment to see what is going on and to all our sarcastic shock it all looks the same. Friend tries to get info out of her but Host is just incoherently screaming and now saying that she was tricked in to getting a cat and how her apartment doesn't even allow pets. It would have ended their but then the friend made a horrible discovery....

>> No.10538781

>>10538766
....Host still had the fucking dog in her freezer. It's now been 2 weeks at this point since the dog was originally put there and all it's wrapped in is a tiny ass dish cloth. As you can expect friend got in to a fight with Host over how disgusting that is and now all of us are banned and blocked and anyone who asks her about taking the kitten from her just get's ghosted for a few days or the conversation changes. Normally it would stop there but another friend of ours who HATED host and finally sick of her decided to go out and spend some money on a full background check from the Ohio police department on Host. Here is what Host has told us about herself over the 5+ years I have known her,

>She is originally from the south.
>She is actually black but somehow came out white
>Her mother is dead and has showen us her facebook profile.
>Her father left them when she was born.
>She has a black brother named Delarious, which a few years ago she made a gofundme for his funeral which our friends donated money too and raised 2k.
>She has had sex 6 times, all 6 of which have been rapes.

Here is what the report found.

>She is white.
>Her family lives in Columbus.
>Both her parents are white.
>She has 2 other white sisters who are still alive.
>No reports on rapes but multiple reports of her assulting her family and a few other people.

(Of course I called this all out when I first met her but since all my "friends" told me I was being a nazi bigot and all my black friends where totally ok with her screaming and calling everyone a nigger cause "she was one of them" and I need to stop being a trump supporting racist but whatever.)

>> No.10538790
File: 2.78 MB, 2342x1206, the host with the most.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10538781
Anywho, all this was told to me 2 months after it all happened cause I generally hate her and after all this Host either blocked everyone or people just blocked her. The few people she didn't block reported about a month later that Host had been taking pics with her dead dog, so that means the dog has been sitting in her freezer for 3 months. The cat is nowhere to be found, Host was also in to voodoo and would hunt squirls, chipmunks and other creatures to make voodoo charms and performs curses, and well a few of her charms and such sure looked pretty feline. 4 months later Hosted tried to make another gofundme for her fake brother and was partnering with a bunch of random onions boy twitch streamers to raise money to start her voice actinc carrer and make a polit episode of some TV show she came up with. After that I have no idea what happened to her. This all happened summer of 2019 and I stopped talking to that group because they are all a bunch of SJW cunts and complete cucks who constantly hang out people like Host. For my ending here are some pictures of Host along with the black lady she claimed was her mother that fooled everyone in to thinking she was black. I'd tell you hosts real name but in all honesty I do not know it, as another thing I left out form part 2 of my start is that she also changed her name multiple times. If you are going to a con in Ohio and you see this thing, stay away from her, or feel free to put the beast down.

>> No.10538813

>>10510111

tfw I can't stay at 5 star hotels during cons because all of my weeb friends are poorfags

>> No.10538815

>>10538790
Still not as good as the wizard of oz story, but I give it a 7/10 for fake ass black lady

>> No.10538819

Not sure if this counts but I staffed at a con and some staffs receive the privilege of having a hotel room

First one is mine:
>Rooming selection was done in a similar fashion as lottery: you need to be approved first and then they randomly assign you roommates as long as it's not coed
>Receive a room because I practically finish at 11pm/midnight and have to start at 6am
>Befriend all the people in the room
>One of them warned us that he snores
>Didn't mention he was as loud as a bear
>Nobody in the room got any sleep except for him
>1 roommates even came forward and told us that he sleeps with industrial level noise cancelling earbuds and he was still hearing the guy
>We still laugh at this

Other is from a friend of a friend
>Get assigned a single room for himself
>On the last second, he gets assigned a roommate because the guy sucked up to his friend who had a strategic level of influence in the con
>Friend was fine, as long as he gets sleep
>Guy brings one of his buddies because he can show off that he is important in the con and because he has a hotel room for free
>Friend still tolerated this eventhough he shouldn't
>In the middle of the night, he wakes up to the guy drawing dicks on his face (or the guy was dry humping him, I don't remember) while his friend was filming
>Friend finally report this to the con
>Because the guy had a friend inside management, he didn't get any reprimand
The guy got kicked from the staff after it was found out that he was harrassing female staff. His friend ghosted the con multiple times during the planning phases and nobody knows what is going on with him

>> No.10538953

>>10538727
>>10538766
>>10538781
>>10538790
wut?

>> No.10538974

>>10538953
wut?

>> No.10538989

One year me and my partner decided to set up a stall to sell some of my nerdy artwork in my country's main Comic Con which is in a large glass roofed worlds fair-like exhibition hall the worst part was the drive there and back which is like nearly 5 hours from where we live as it's semi-country lanes to the nearest motorway which driving on that only takes only 2 hours to like get to the Comic Con building from the place where we finally got onto it, as we were finally about to get into the city where it's held there was a holdup due to an accident so we were there for just over 40 minutes once that fiasco was over we tried looking for the hotel we booked ourselves into (which is like a 15-20 minutes underground train ride from the Convention) and we got lost trying to find it as my partner wasn't used to driving in places like this city and most of the buildings looked the same we then came to a main road which we thought was going to take us to our hotel we then followed it for while but we then found out we were miles away from where we wanted to be when I looked up the name of the street in Google maps and compared it the map we printed out on Google Maps so we turned back, followed another road we turned into only to find out we got caught behind a slow moving cement mixer my partner tried to swerve in and out from behind it until it eventually got out of our way only for a bus to take its place, the bus was more luckier as it then speeded off a few minutes later then we saw what could be a shortcut (only for it to be a courtyard) after that mistake the sun was then going down and we were still like miles from the hotel

>> No.10539000

>>10538989
My partner then needed a piss so I jokingly gave him my tall Coke Can I brought with our lunch at the rest stop on the motorway hours ago he refused because he thought I might chuck it out of the window or give to a policeman to drink or people on the street passing by would see him pissing in our car even thought I was only joking and he didn't get the joke, but luckily enough we then came to a roundabout and according to Google maps it was only up a road we had to get onto first and then turn off after many feet but my partner suddenly went up the wrong road and I told him to turn back he eventually did and we truly on our way to the hotel only for us to try and find which side of the road it was on as the place it was near on the map we printed out didn't have the place it was near anymore and it didn't even have a actual car park which was at the side of the hotel and was more of a residents car park as it was quite small and in like an alleyway and there was another car trying to get out and we waited for that one to pass only for us to get in and my partner was trying to park our car In one of the most tightest spots after that but he soon did it eventually after really what was now 7 hours and 35 minutes since we left home we made to our hotel where we were staying for several days as we did our artwork stall for this Comic Con

>> No.10539026

>>10538790
I exclusively check these threads for ohio con drama and this didn't disappoint, 7.5/10 would believe

>> No.10539052

>>10538989
>>10539000
Bruh, punctuation doesn’t cost money.

>> No.10539075

>>10538758
I've never seen someone so allergic admitting they should have said 'no'

>> No.10539077

>>10538781
>Dog in freezer for 2 months
I meeeean, if she wasn't being grote and storing it open the way you described, this would be fine, even morally, from the standpoint of processing the dog into a memorial taxidermy piece.
The 'hunting small animals' bit is a little eh, much easier just to find bones on hiking trails unless she happens to be a fair shot with a BB gun.
You could totally report her for killing non-invasive species either way though, hint: any bird bones are inherently suspect and might catch her a misdemeanor.
She's in desperate need of meds and therapy though, that's for sure.

>Under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act, take alone is a misdemeanor violation with maximum penalty of six months in prison and $15,000 fine, and commercialization is a felony violation with a maximum penalty of two years imprisonment and $250,000 fine

>> No.10539215

>>10539077
Prosecute under the Migratory Bird Act for a bad con experience? What is this insanity even, lol?

>> No.10539257

>>10539052
Sorry, I wrote it quite quick and i just remembered it didn't take 7 hours and 35 minutes to get to the hotel we stayed at for our Comic Con week from our house (or hometown). The journey took 8 hours and 29 minutes even though the journey time is supposed to be around 4-5 hours by car but we stopped a few times, got lost trying to find the hotel, and got stuck in traffic.

Also the journey back home only took us like 6 hours and 35 minutes as we had to go to the convention building to get (and put away) our stall and have a little Tour Bus like drive round the main part of the City. Before getting onto the motorway which didn't have any traffic holdups this time round.

>> No.10539273

>>10507817
At Manchester MCM there was a small dumpy guy in an absolutely amazing Chrono from CT. I complimented his cosplay and he autistically said thanks.
Later on I'm talking to this girl he apparently likes and he challenges me to a fight outside. I laughed at him so he swung for me and I put him down with one right hook. The girl went off and I didn't see her again all day

>> No.10539658

>>10539215
Anon knows crazy chick from con scene killing animals and has a dead dog covered in a towel next to her frozen peas, who may or may not be killing off limits species without a care.
It would be their own fault for getting in trouble.
Bird bones are pretty easy to spot, and only invasive species are ok to collect.

>> No.10539676

>>10510026
that's rough buddy

>> No.10539699

>>10539273
Pretty sure you got thrown out m8

>> No.10541017

>>10539075
I'm pretty sure she knows that.

>> No.10541022
File: 2.56 MB, 960x960, 1591543490570.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10507817
I've never been on this board
are you all really femanons or are you trannies larping?
then again i know a cosplay girl, she looks like a goblin and used to be obsessed with FF7
i guess some girls would find their way here....

>> No.10541171

Vegan roommate established the rule "no animal product for consumption or storage" as soon as we arrived. Didn't let anyone know beforehand. Not even milk, eggs, fish, nothing with the least tiny trace of animal in it.

Later called me "out of touch with human civilization" for being unable to make food for myself as an adult (on her rules).

Started asking cosplayers if stuff was real fur or real leather and acting like a stuck up holier-than-thou cunt talking about how the textile industry is harmful, or how her fabrics were ethically sourced.

Never roomed with anyone ever again.

>> No.10541224

>>10541171
I can't believe these people are actually real. Sorry you had to room with a cartoon caricature.

>> No.10541230
File: 288 KB, 480x550, 1492827670387.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10541022

>> No.10541237

>>10539075
Said no to what and done what, exactly?

>> No.10541263

>>10541171
God damn, I would have told her about my real fur coat out of spite.

>> No.10541280

>>10541022
You seem very lost, little boy

>> No.10541830

>>10541022
Mostly trannies, femboys who like to sew, and a few female bridge trolls with poor hygiene. :)

>> No.10542530

>>10541830
ah, explains the replies

>> No.10542561

>>10507906
>her
>girlfriend
fuck man

>> No.10542564

>>10512027
your "friend" might be slightly autistic as well

>> No.10542588
File: 1.71 MB, 320x180, pan.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10537851
I can picture that lol

>> No.10542614

>>10535679
>Should I have treated them like nothing and ditched them, too
They aren't your family. If I were you I would have told them to beg his sister for a place to stay, or random strangers, or to sleep in the street. They weren't your problem, it's not your responsibility to teach them manners, it's was your acquiatance's who is the sister of one of them, if she failed in her duties, then tough shit lol.

>> No.10542639

>>10536385
>girls
>properly socialized
lmao

>> No.10542689

>>10517134
>>10517132
can we get pics of you as hilda,anon

>> No.10543786

Does it have to be Convention related?

>> No.10544490

>>10510111
>Con 2
>Still being friends with that person 10 years later.
Well that was a mistake. It's good you're no longer friends now tho

>> No.10544493

Going to a con alone is pretty depressing/boring. It's even worse when you're at a con without a ride home.

>> No.10544579

>>10544493
Going to a con alone is the shit if you're charismatic enough to pick up friends as you go along.

>no dealing with roommates
>you can be alone when you want to be alone
>you can have a party when you want to party
>freedom to put your stuff wherever and set the room up how you want it
>don't have to worry about your stuff getting stolen/placed in someone else's bag

>> No.10547186

Not much.I only recently started going to cons. SDCC was one uber and train ride away from my apartment.

First time i booked a hotel for a con (wondercon anaheim) though i felt that i overpaid for a 4-Star and should have settled for a cheaper 3-star.

I booked for a 3 star hotel for the following year then Big Rona happened

>> No.10547900

This happened a few years back. I got punched in the face sitting down while eating a slice of pizza in front of everyone in the room. I was cosplaying black Luigi at the time.

>> No.10548020

This happened a few years back. I was at a convention that my cousin invited me to I had a good time shit was awesome. But my cousin kicked me out for punching this black Luigi sitting on a chair in our room, My cousin was such an asshole. Oh and I cosplayed as Toad.

>> No.10548064

>>10541171
Unless that cunt was paying for everyone's rooms why even listen to her? She doesn't control you and if she spergs out just kick her out.

>> No.10548087

>>10541171
>Started asking cosplayers if stuff was real fur or real leather and acting like a stuck up holier-than-thou cunt talking about how the textile industry is harmful, or how her fabrics were ethically sourced.
Howd these people BREATHE

>> No.10549561

>>10507817
As an Arkanon, I fucking hate Arkansans. It would only be worse if I was either born in Africa or... Mississippi...
>tfw I'm not a missidippshitti

>> No.10549574

>>10533589
Make a play, ask her if any of her girli frens need a date.
Im in a relationship rn, but the few blind dates I had freshman year were really fun despite not working out long term.
But yeah, dont orbit a girl, you owe it to yourselves, kings

>> No.10549576

>>10534586
Perhaps you turned out as well as you have because you too were given no quarter for your cringe behaviour?

>> No.10549578

>>10536396
Im a pile of cum, not garbage you fucking wench

>> No.10549579

>>10536605
Link me the fucking whitepaper on that number, because after how much pussy ive eaten its only right for it to one day eat me

>> No.10549905

>>10549576
I like the passive aggressive sniping though.

>> No.10550591

Chicks are dumb lol.

>> No.10550596
File: 85 KB, 1280x720, 2D735969-DCDB-4281-90D7-4B397AD4600B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10549579
How do I harness this energy oh my god

>> No.10550679

Spent the whole weekend with my friend rooming with some people in a "open relationship" where they just fought the whole weekend. The girl was fucking fat af too but was able to ensnare two people.

>> No.10553616

>>10541171
Retarded if true, why did you obey the vegan cretin's autistic "rules"? Shouldn't have entertained it even for a second.

>> No.10553640

Worse hotel experience was Otakon when I was raped by a motherfucking chino

>> No.10553713

>>10544493
Going to a con alone doesn't mean you have to be alone the whole time. Meet up with friends at the con. MAKE friends at the con. You already have something in common just by being there.

>> No.10553716

>>10512431
I am literally two months late to see this reply so it doesn't matter anymore, but "rich white girl problems" is such a hilarious response considering I'm black. Rich bitch problems? I'd give you that. Rich WHITE girl problems? Bitch huh?

Ex friend still doesn't have any friends, only her boyfriend. Turns out she can't do better.

>>10544579
Agreed but I think a lot of people are too anxious/depressed/autistic to have the courage or the willpower to go to a con alone a lot of the time. Some people won't even go out to eat alone. The idea of an entire weekend spent talking to new people is a nightmare waiting to happen for them. I wish I tried going alone more though.

>>10550679
>"open relationship"
Just break up already jesus christ

>> No.10554166

>>10553716
>Agreed but I think a lot of people are too anxious/depressed/autistic to have the courage or the willpower to go to a con alone a lot of the time. Some people won't even go out to eat alone. The idea of an entire weekend spent talking to new people is a nightmare waiting to happen for them. I wish I tried going alone more though.

Sounds like a them problem.
If more people went to cons alone half these stories wouldn't have happened.

>> No.10554192

>>10511969
NOT ME SLEEPING WITH MY FRIEND (GIRL) THAT I(GUY) WAS IN LOVE WITH AND HER LITERALLY CALLING HER EX THE MOMENT I PASSED OUT AT CON. you cannot make this stuff up

>> No.10554226

>>10554192
Btw, this was nothing sexual, however much I wanted it to be. We were just sharing a bed.

>> No.10554466

>>10538584
I don't understand this. If someone tries to rape you, just kill them. I am a tall jacked man though, so I understand my perspective is skewed, but I'm thinking you can just have a knife or a gun right?

>> No.10554468

>>10554466
After reading this again, I realize it sounds edgy, I'm not trying to be. I mean it in a practical way, like I think it doesn't make sense to trouble yourself with moving hotels if you can just have a knife or something.

>> No.10554538

>>10554468
I'm somewhat of the same mindset as you- it's probably not worth copping a murder charge over but if people know you're armed and will fight back it makes you a less appealling target.

>> No.10556931

>>10553716
I often avoid going to eat alone in hope that I'll somehow meet someone I can spend the day with and that they're going to eat and I can eat with them.
At one of my last cons I did go to eat alone though and at the restaurant I met some people who were also eating and I got to spend some time with them so maybe it gives opportunities to meet people even if it's likely it also means you can't join anyone else to eat if you happen to find someone

I always go to cons alone and a lot of the time I end up remaining alone and feeling lonely but other times I meet really nice people but the fact that I can't reliably meet people means that a con I go to should have some panels to watch and so on in case I end up alone so I at least get to do something

>> No.10557155 [DELETED] 

>>10507817
.gg/T7fYZ8DfBB

>> No.10557321

>>10556931
You likely have self esteem issues, and Im pretty sure you arent a person people would approach. If you lack charisma, build it up. Change your lifestyle. You dont have to be lonely.

>> No.10559115

God, this board is so fucking slow.
What would Noah's Ten Commandments of going to Cons be? Hopefully some quick tips would create some discussion.

>> No.10559134

>>10559115
1st one is don't get shitfaced.

>> No.10559163

>>10559134
Why the fuck not?

>> No.10559399

>>10559163
Nta but there are so many con horror stories that could be avoided if people didn’t get shitfaced at cons. And no that doesn’t mean you can’t drink. There’s a difference between having some drinks and getting totally shitfaced

>> No.10559400

>>10510026
Pouring one out for you

>> No.10559401

>>10511029
Ok fag

>> No.10559403

>>10538727
I need to hear more

>> No.10559465

>>10559399
What about Reefer?

>> No.10562084

>>10530860
>honestly I mostly chose Power Girl because lol big boobied blonde lol
lmao
how much of /cgl/ is like this? do you guys really just pick random characters based on their aesthetic or slut appeal rather than because you like the characters?

>> No.10562097

>>10562084
It seems to be generally frowned upon here, but that’s how I choose most of mine.

>> No.10562225

>>10559115
Figure out your roommate’s habits/preferences on things like drinking, partying in the room, bedtimes, etc. beforehand. A lot of roommate horror stories are just people getting a room together without communicating with their roommate first.

>>10562084
OP literally said they’re a filthy casual.

>> No.10562237

>>10562084
We have "who should I cosplay" threads all the time
Better to see a cosplay of someone who looks like the character

>> No.10562239

>>10562084
>pick a franchise I enjoy a lot
>pick the character I think suits me best in terms of looks and outfit

>> No.10562377

>>10562237
>*had
FTFY anon. There’s no way we could continue having those threads between people not wanting to selfpost and autists crying Photoshop whenever a person who has average or above looks posts.

>> No.10562392

>>10559399
Fuck that anon, im here for a good time not a long time.

>> No.10563105
File: 3.72 MB, 650x366, me_typing.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Some of these stories might be bullshit but I believe them. I always wanted to go to a con since the late 90s. I was into anime and fansubs back then before it spread everywhere. Growing up on a farm in the middle of nowhere in a poor family meant it was never going to happen. Once I got older and a job I lacked the time even though I had the money.

I'm not surprised pieces of shit go to these things to leer and grope the women. I know a lot of them are walking around half naked and some are dressed up as their waifus but it sounds like many take it to far. Add in alcohol and it's expected I guess.

It feels like no one teaches people respect for others anymore. I've gone to my fair share of big parties and festivals. By the end of the weekend I'm always fed up by what I've seen. People blame their actions on drugs when drugs just bring out their nature. I've never had problems with turning into a total piece of shit because I had too much alcohol or MDMA. I won't white knight for random women and I'm usually too timid to get involved anyway but a lot of what I've seen doesn't sit right with me.

Where are all the "good men"? They're lurking around minding their own business and keeping their mouths shut. Most probably too timid or holding onto too much self doubt to approach a woman at these things. The reason you run into so many pieces of shit is because they have no shame and will just keep harassing everyone until they find one willing to put up with it.

Never understood the obsession with sex. I won't have it outside of marriage anymore. Really hard to find anyone else that feels the same way in the modern world. I think all the people like me are so disgusted with society that they don't even attend events anymore. That's why keeps me away from cons now. Looking in from the outside it just seems like an excuse to party for three days. Every time I hear stories about cons there is always an orgy in a hotel involved somehow.

Sorry for unrelated rant.

>> No.10563193

>>10563105
>I won't have it outside of marraige anymore
>expecting someone who's willing to wait for marraige to also be willing to take someone who's not a virgin

>> No.10563459

>>10563193
What's your point? I've only had sex with like 3 people. I wouldn't judge a girl that was looking for the same thing as long as her numbers weren't much higher than my own. I just don't want to get married to a girl that already has 6 kids by four different men.

People do stupid shit when they're young and regret it later. I used to have a heavy drug use problem. I did it in the privacy of my own home and it didn't hurt my health too badly. Now I'm basically pretty anti-drug because I lost so many friends to it and know what it does first hand. Does that make me a hypocrite when I say I won't be around people that still do it?

It isn't like I go around preaching this shit to people. If I see they don't think along the same lines as me I'm still nice towards them and respectful. I just don't make a habit of hanging out with them or putting myself in a position where I have to be around those things.

I don't like slutty girls, I don't like tattoos on girls, I don't like people addicted to social media and their cell phones, I don't like people that bring religion (or lack of) and politics into everything. I know people that like that still exist in the world I meet them from time to time. They're getting rare though.

>> No.10563464

>>10563459
>t. dicklet

>> No.10563475

>>10563105
>>10563459
>This is what’s wrong with other people
>The problem is everyone isn’t like me
>I don’t like girls who blah blah blah

Sorry, am I in the laundry list of stuff you do and don’t want in a girlfriend thread? Oh, wait, I’m not. Please blog somewhere else

>> No.10563520

>>10563105
I think that there is an expectation of having a "con story." People get out of their comfort zone for special occasions and do something out of their norm. I don't always smoke reefer nor drink in excess, but it lubes up the social gears and gets you into some more "adventurous circumstances."
Yes, those people live lives that are a little too interesting for some; but for others they're not there to wander the expo hall and watch panels of literal-whos try and justify their outrageous booking fee.
From you post, I'm going to venture a guess that your upbringing was modest and you're relatively level headed. The drawback is that the timidity you described is restricting your maximum enjoyment of everything that goes on at a con. I'm not saying that you gotta be Assmaster in the orgy or toke enough mary jane to justify a script for Dark Dungeons 2. Instead lean into the craziness of a con even if you're not partaking, think like a crazy safari.
Imagine you group up with some powerpuff girl crossplayers that teach you the value of fitness. Or you go to the degeneracy rave and get to wiggle some glowsticks despite not being hopped up on supermeth. After the con is over, you'll look back all the extraordinary stuff that went on instead of racking your brain to remember your favorite part.
That's not to say you must be okay with everything though or put yourself in danger, just get outside of your comfort zone.

>> No.10563530

>>10563459
Not that anon, but >>10563520
After reading this I get not wanting to be in those situations with your past. Still try to get out of your comfort zone as long as you're not compromising your personal boundaries (such as being around drugs if you're a previous addict).
As for the ladies, the first mistake is trying to catch the eye of one at a con.
My point is still the same with an additional addendum: get out of your comfort zone and also meet people different from you.
I'm sure with every con horror story there are at least an order of magnitude more untold stories of cons gone right for many groups of friends. The bad stories are just more fun to tell, such is the nature of survivor's bias.

>> No.10563542
File: 904 KB, 912x1137, d82v8hx-70c2a2ec-c0b1-40de-a8b9-a0ddb67f0216.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I dont see how cons are worse than anywhere else as far as pervy men goes
I think people over exaggerate things, like with the Cosplay is not Consent stuff
You could be groped at the mall or whatever and no one is putting up big signs saying mall is not consent

>> No.10563666

>>10563542
it's just a tumblr thing.

>> No.10563695

>>10563459
>I used to be a stupid idiot but I've seen the light so I get to harp and bitch about everyone else

God you sound insufferable

>> No.10563700

>>10563542
I do agree that the signs are overbearing and unnecessary, but I've only been groped a single time outside of conventions. At conventions it was a common occurrence, and I never once dressed in anything that would be considered slutty. A sign isn't going to stop someone with no sense/care of personal boundaries!

>> No.10563736

>>10512027
Autistic dude here. I did that kind of shit back in second grade, and realized how damn creepy and wrong it was by third. Nobody ever told me or called me out on it, probably because of "oh he's immature and autistic," but that man has no excuse in doing that kind of crap at an older age, and not thinking about what he was doing. You did the right thing. Anyone who uses their autism as a "get out of creep-accusations free card" makes me exceptionally angry.

Solo rooming is the best, anyways.

>> No.10563873

>>10563736
Tbqh even if they guy was so autistic he couldn't help it or something, she still has a right to feel uncomfortable and like her privacy was invaded.

>> No.10563987

>>10563700
I think the signs are fine because they might not stop anyone, but they take away any "I didn't know" playing dumb defenses from that kind of person. Plus, plenty of actually autistic people do go to these things and communicating social norms as clearly and literally as possible helps them.

>> No.10564969

>>10533574
goes to show how dumb you are considering you base your entire perception of 4 billion people on four anonymous posters lol

>> No.10564977

>>10507848
I totally understand this and I hate it. I have a friend who is always so damn excited coming up with cosplay group ideas. Friend always sharing stories of us becoming famous and blowing up on the internet because our cosplay would be so good. Everyone else just kind of tries to bring friend into reality, but it never works. Despite this, friend is always the one who never gets cosplay finished, or is the one that looks the shittiest and is always trying to "just buy it from party city".

>> No.10564988

>>10563542
Theres more degenerates out than normally since alot of weebs dont go out anyways
Just gotta keep reminding them that you cant touch the underage girls in mha cosplay

>> No.10565078

>>10510020
I'm scottish and would never do that, are you sure she was really scottish?

>> No.10565086

>>10510568
what the fuck anon

>> No.10565509

>>10565086
I understand piss, but shit and piss? What a gamer.

>> No.10566054

>>10565086
old pasta is old, the sauce has so much mold in it the mold is the sauce

>> No.10566160

>>10565078
No true Scotsman, lol.

>> No.10566554

>>10566160
the real Scotsmen were the friends who shat along the way.

>> No.10566710

>>10563542
Cons have a much higher ratio of weebs/autistics/degenerates who don’t respect boundaries than the mall anon

>> No.10567442

>>10566710
Not quite. I worked at one for a few years and nowadays (before covid ofc) it's a lot of homeless people and people who otherwise don't work and don't have anything going on (mentally ill people getting SSI, actual autists getting dumped by their handlers for the day, old people with only a vague idea of where they are) and other types of people that don't have a firm grasp on boundaries and social convention.

>> No.10569630

>>10511029
Who the hell over the age of six days their age in years, and months. What the fuck

>> No.10570710

>>10536423
he's your soulbrother, dude
never let him go

>> No.10570893

>>10563464
>>10563695
kek whores

>> No.10570988

Mine are all pretty mild. One girl that my friends and I roomed with acted like a brat the whole weekend. She complained most of the time. Got mad at us when we all said we didn’t want her shitty boyfriend rooming with us last minute. She brought like 5 or 6 cosplays, all with props, and then on the last day when we were packing up and trying to leave she got mad that no one wanted to carry her very heavy luggage out to the car for her.

Another time I was sharing the bed with a girl I hadn’t met before. She made a big deal about bringing her own blanket and how emotionally attached she was to it because it was a comfort item or something. Anyway I came back to the room late one night and she was sleeping spread out like a starfish in the middle of the bed on top of all the hotel blankets. Apparently if she wasn’t going to use the hotel blankets, then no one was. The following night I went to sleep before her and woke up because I felt something heavy on top of me. This bitch was sleeping diagonally across the bed and was half on top of me

>> No.10571038

I once woke up to one of our drunk roommates trying to molest my KOd fiancé next to me.
I threatened to stab her, kicked her out of the room and left immediately next morning (my fiancé was kinda pissed about that because he wanted to buy stuff at the con).
To this day, he still doesn't know what actually happened. I refuse to let him know out of fear of triggering his PTSD (he was heavily abused as a child).

>> No.10571187

>>10536167
literally my mother, i can feel her power level increase whenever she manages to find or create something she can bitch about </vent>

>> No.10575622

nothing too bad since i don't room with randos if i can help it
>overestimated the size of the room in comparison to our big group, once everyone slept on the cramped beds and some floor spots i slept on a chair without anyone knowing. morning of some friends moved to the floor to make sure i got a bed spot for the rest of the con.
>a different time a friend brought his brother that none of knew and he stayed in the hotel for a night, not even paying for anything. he definitely used someone's shampoo because his musty stench was on it.

>> No.10575647

>>10539026
Same

>> No.10575832

>>10530686
LMAOOO

>> No.10578076

>>10533574
never shoulda had any hunty:^)

>> No.10578084
File: 513 KB, 556x455, udon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10533574
Never had any to begin with ;3

>> No.10578103

I was walking around a con talking to people and this girl and her two guy friends invited me up the room to have some drinks

We get up there and we’re doing shots and one of the guys leaves, the other dude runs into the bathroom and starts puking, the girl and I are talking about what we cosplays we wanted to work on and eventually we started making out the guy is still in the bathroom puking his brains out

The other guy gets back to the room and starts screaming at us because I think the girl friendzoned him and she was interested in me and we weren’t holding his drunk friends hand while he was dying in the bathroom so he pulls out a knife and I leave while he’s scream shouting at the girl I asked her if she wanted to leave but she said it was her room and said no

I told some security guard about it and what room they were in and he said all he can do is give them a call to see if everything is ok unless he actually hurt someone which I think was kind of a cop out but I saw them walking around again so she was OK

>> No.10581196

>>10578103
>I told some security guard about it and what room they were in and he said all he can do is give them a call to see if everything is ok unless he actually hurt someone which I think was kind of a cop out

Ex security gaurd here. Unless they are actual police officers then they have no actual athority over people and are still considered civilians. Not only do they literally not have any obligation to do any investigations or even stop crimes but they are literally told not to since they aren't real cops. They are mainly there just to look good or to act as a bit of a scare crow. If you have any problems what so ever I would suggest just calling 911 instead.

>> No.10582439

>>10571038
No he wasn't and was mad because you ruined his free blowjob

>> No.10582485

>>10563459
You sound absolutely horrible to be around

>> No.10582549

>>10582485
Oh noes. Standards.

>> No.10582553

>>10582549
did you read his post? he has no standards.

>> No.10582556

>>10582553
Really? I counted 7.

>> No.10582585

>>10563736
>I did that kind of shit back in second grade, and realized how damn creepy and wrong it was by third. Nobody ever told me or called me out on it, probably because of "oh he's immature and autistic,"
You got lucky. I had medication forced on me (thankfully declined by my mother) and got chewed out later down in life.

>> No.10589628

>>10507817
>I tried to go back to the room for a nap and found my friend and his wife banging a Toga cosplayer.

God I wish that were me.

>> No.10589924

>>10535532
>>10535389
tfw no con 2 panicked pants peeing cosplay gf

>> No.10590240

>>10531521
>"I dressed up in this extremely revealing costume and people had the audacity to leer at me ugh ew"
>"no I've never read one of her comics why do you ask"
>"omg the comic aimed at a primarily young male audience acknowledges that teen boys leer at this character who is known for her boob window, ew gross"
Lmao

>> No.10590246

>>10532196
>dressing in skimpy outfits and flirting with underage but also grrr they better not look at my tits!
Ew

>> No.10590247

>>10533509
>Probably not going to cosplay Power Girl again. I learned way too many perverted things about her backstory here and now the shame is too great
Literally what did you expect, you admitted you dressed up as her in the first place because she had a hilariously skimpy costume where her tits were out on display

>> No.10590248

>>10533574
Better to be a stinky caveman than a w*man

>> No.10590251

>>10534586
You sound nice but you gotta have enough self respect and self awareness to set boundaries.
You're right in that the kids are kids, kids will do dumb shit especially with some heaving titties wrestling for space inside a singlet in front of them for a weekend, but your friends deserved to be told off.

>> No.10590259

>>10535533
>t. legbeard

>> No.10590261

>>10536396
How's your relationship with your father?

>> No.10590262

>>10590248
>>10590259
>>10590261
how's your relationship with your mother?

>> No.10590272

>>10532216
>>10533505
>>10532196
>flirts with kids you think are "cute" i.e. attracted to
>Is okay with them groping you because it boosts your ego to fetishize being described in "hot cosplayer I copped a feel on" stories
>but bOuNdaRiEs!!
Yeah this is some creepy hipocritical behaviour.

>> No.10590277

>>10590262
We get along great honestly out side of a few political disagreements, she's got an excellent sense of humor and works for a living.
Remember that taking the Dworkin-pill is a cope, bathe regularly and socialize (preferably in fresh air)

>> No.10591231
File: 26 KB, 728x525, 1430568924297.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Probably my first experience at Anime Central outside of Chicago.

>be me
>agree to put down deposit for double room
>told there would be 4 people
>agree, bring booze and dank for the 4 of us
>get to hotel in carpool
>"oops anon, i guess i forgot to tell you there's actually 3 more of my friends staying because they asked me today!"
>7 people staying in room now
>get to hotel room, both beds are already trashed
>the 3 "friends" invited a dozen random bros from down the hall
>bros proceed to drink all my booze, smoke all my green while i'm at the con floor
>one of them punches a fucking hole in the wall; $450 safety deposit is reduced to atoms
>room becomes a "party room" even though ground rules were set for sleeping hours weeks in advance
>people cycle in/out of room all weekend
>creepy kid drunkenly rips out one of his rotting teeth and tries to give it to me
>someone keeps shits and smears it on the walls just outside the room, the smell lingers all weekend
>someone steals the fucking mini fridge from the room
>one of the random bros has a seizure on the floor and has to be ambulanced for alcohol poisoning
>at least 11 people crashed in the room; end up sleeping in the fucking bathroom on a pile of towels all weekend

Con itself was nice, but fuck rooming with anyone when I'm not the one putting it down on my own credit card. Never again.

>> No.10591254

>>10590277
no one cares faggot

>> No.10591256
File: 59 KB, 400x400, wahoo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10533574
Can't lose what you don't have in the first place kek
But really it's easy to weed out the retarded ones. They make themselves known very fast at cons.

>> No.10591257

Walking in on my friend vomiting in the bathroom. Completely shitfaced and completely missed the toilet.
Never again.

>> No.10591378

>>10591231
Sounds like a classic acen Hyatt experience

>> No.10592241

>>10538815
Please share

>> No.10596097

>>10591231
The fucking saul picture really puts the icing on the cake for this whole ordeal.

>> No.10596107

>Rooming to cut costs down with some friends as it was an overseas con
>one random friend of a friend that I have never met before
>Thinking they'll be okay because they're a friend of a friend
BIG MISTAKE
>I proceed to have my wallet stolen by them with all my local currency in it
>They vomited all over my cosplay I had hanging in the common area ready for the morning when they barged in at 3am pissed out of their mind and then they said "thanks for buying me a good night" and threw my empty wallet at me

Needless to say I called the cops even though it was overseas. Friends agreed to throw this asshole out and I just spent the weekend in my hotel room crying cleaning up my cosplay I spent ages learning how to fucking sew to make.

>> No.10596354

>>10510111
>10 years later still friends with that same person
you're that generation in a rich family that somehow loses all the money

>> No.10596364

>>10596107
kill him

>> No.10596367

>>10535917
>>force them to be together 24/7
It's called declining/saying no, as people already mentioned. American, I take it? Awful reading comprehension.

>> No.10596873

>>10596107
Did you press charges?

>> No.10597482

>>10553713
>Going to a con alone doesn't mean you have to be alone the whole time...MAKE friends at the con.
I don't really have the personal initiative to approach people. if a conversation starts then I can usually keep up, but I'm not really leading them and I can't start them for my life
>>10557321
>If you lack charisma, build it up. Change your lifestyle. You dont have to be lonely.
how? my strategy (completely untested) is to be a vaguely attractive tall 2hu cosplayer, but most of my daily social existence is just to be an erudite but specialized academic and that is...not the most interesting hook on people's attention outside of others like myself.
>>10596107
that's terrible. did you ever make a cosplay again after that? I would be so despondent....

>> No.10597573

>>10597482
>attractive
>2hu cosplayer
lol

>> No.10597997

>>10581196
So basically you're just there to cosplay as a cop?

>> No.10598029

>>10507817
Not all that interesting, but I roomed with a coworker, my best friend, some girl from my local lolita comm, and her girlfriend. The first two I had roomed with before and had no issue with before, and didn't this time. It was on lolita and girlfriend.
They didn't do much interesting to talk about, but they overpacked and made us and our friends carry their stuff to their hotel room. Like seriously, they overpacked WAAAAY too much. You do not need your homework; you know you're not going to do it. You do not need trash bags full of manga.
The worst part of it wasn't the overpacking though, but rather the mess. They absolutely trashed the room. There was an open ramen noodle packet and a portable water heater lying on the floor that I had to step over every time I entered the room. The room also had one king-sized bed instead of two queens (because we booked late and the executive floor was the only floor left with rooms) so I slept on the bed with best friend and coworker, and the lolita and her girlfriend slept on a blow-up mattress I brought that was like a full or queen. But every time I wanted to come into the room and sit down on the bed mid-con to take a break, I couldn't because lolita and her girlfriend would load the bed with their shit as soon as the bed was empty in the morning and didn't move the shit until it was time to go to bed.
Luckily that's my only bad roommate experience. Bad hotel experiences is a different story because it's more the con choosing a shitty locationor a location that wasn't equipped for that kind of attendance.

>> No.10598032

>>10596107
This is why I hate fucks who only come to the cons to party

>> No.10598039

>>10538790
I wanted to laugh but the kitten part just makes me want to cry

>> No.10598542
File: 33 KB, 379x214, 1588793328656.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10507817
>go to con
>roomshare from discord server
>room owner grabs a random off 4chan
>frat guy who crossdresses
>kinda weird
>random guy's gf dumps him mid-con
>he sits around crying half the time, and downing shots the other part
>gets super drunk and goes out
>sees a 16 year old touhou cosplayer
>he becomes obsessed with her
>they flirt around, everyone tries to break them up because he's like 23 and she's 16
>lose track of him
>see him later in the night in handcuffs
>he went to the rave at the con, tried to finger the 16 year old, and got the cops called on him for trying to fuck a minor
>spend the rest of the night being interviewed by cops and having people coming in and out of the room to take his shit
literally ruined the whole weekend

>> No.10603640

>>10598542
can't believe you guys ruined his jam like that

>> No.10603643

>>10598542
Why do people like you even room with people off discord it's such a bad idea lmao

This entire thread is full of idiots rooming with strangers and thinking it's somehow gonna end well

>> No.10603758

>>10603643
because some don't know what discord users are like.

>> No.10604736

>>10603643

Some people are retarded and don't do background checks or any investigation when letting randoms in.

>> No.10605068

>>10507817
Drunk hotel room party turned into a cringy weeb orgy

>> No.10605103

>>10605068
Elaborate pls. I can only imagine the cringe

>> No.10605322

>Unable to room with friends at con. Can only stay one night instead of the whole weekend.
>Ask on the official con forum if anyone can put me up for one night. Someone responds, let’s call him J.
>J says he has floor space and we agree on a set amount to pay him.
>Day of con arrives. Meet up with J after getting my badge to pay him my share of the room.
>First warning sign was that he tried to weasel out of giving me my change. “I thought you were nice and paying me extra.”
>Find out J is not staying in the actual room but just acting as “room head" and staying somewhere else.
>J lectures me on room rules and to follow them or be evicted. These were generally common sense things but he was incredibly condescending about it like he was talking to a little kid.
>J takes me to the room and starts bitching about how messy it is.
>5 people are staying in the room and it was honestly not that bad. I’ve stayed in messier con hotel rooms over the years.
>I get my room key from J and go off to enjoy the con, but not before I see J take two big boxes of pocky that clearly don't belong to him.
>Later that night I get back to the room for some sleep and this is when I meet fellow my roommates, who are pretty cool and normal.
>We all share our experiences with J and agree that he is a dick and that there is something wrong with him.
>Find out that J was being a creeper towards one of the roommates, let’s call her M.
>M is asexual and clearly not interested in J. M talks about how J kept hitting on her and was trying to touch her when she was arranging her cosplay stuff.
>At one point J bursts into the room looking for M. We hide her under the bed until he leaves.
>Don't see J for the rest of the night.

cont

>> No.10605325

>>10605322

The next day:

>It's late in the afternoon and I head back to the room to get my suitcase so I can drop it off at my car and then enjoy my last few hours at the con.
>J is sitting in the room alone. Someone must've let him in because he claims to not have a key to this room.
>J starts pestering me to room with him again at future cons. I politely turn him down. After the last 24 hours I want nothing further to do with him.
>J then starts whining about people not talking to him in his room and how he wants to spend the night in this room instead. Bullshit, he just wants an excuse to creep on M.
>Luckily my fellow roommates arrive and shut his idea down.
>J dicks around in the room for 20 minutes trying to make awkward conversation while me and the roommates are trying to change and get our stuff together.
>J finally leaves the room so I say goodbye to my the roommates and give them my key. I didn't want Jay getting his hands on it.
>After the con ends J makes a whiny post on the con's fb about how he's autistic and wasn’t trying to be a creeper. He had apparently been creeping on other girls that weekend and several people called him out on it.

It gets better! A year later J messaged me several times asking if I wanted to room with him again at the same con. I never responded.

>> No.10605345

>>10510020
I think you must have misheard them, they said SCATland, not SCOTland

>> No.10605349 [DELETED] 

>>10605103
>I'm in bed on my phone high out of mind
>I'm alone in my hotel room at 3 am. This is katsucon.
>2 roomates and 4 strangers walk in
>all in cosplay
>2 of them start role-playing, and it ends in a makeout
>this turns the other people on
>everyone is making out, but im tripping balls and don't want to join
>suddenly sex
>oh no, this is an orgy now
>people yelling staple words like senpai, desu, oniichan, kawaii, hentai
>literally a big anime role play orgy
>someone clearly came prepared, there are many toys, and I am offered one
>i try to exit, one of them try to drag me back in
>I sleep in another friend's hotel room

I'm all for the idea of orgies, but dear God not in my hotel room please. I don't room with these people anymore.

>> No.10605350 [DELETED] 

>>10605349
(Cont.)
I forgot the:
>they start drinking

It was a horny drunk weeb fest

>> No.10605351

>>10605103
(Repost bc I forgot something)

>I'm in bed on my phone high out of mind
>I'm alone in my hotel room at 3 am. This is katsucon.
>2 roomates and 4 strangers walk in
>all in cosplay
>the Jeager bombs come out
>we "ironically" turned on parody porn at a low volume
>I'm apparently the only one who thought it was ironic
>2 of them start role-playing their cosplau characters, and it ends in a makeout
>this turns the other people on
>everyone is making out, but im tripping balls and don't want to join
>suddenly sex
>oh no, this is an orgy now
>people yelling staple words like senpai, desu, oniichan, kawaii, hentai
>literally a big anime role play orgy
>someone clearly came prepared, there are many toys, and I am offered one
>i try to exit, one of them try to drag me back in
>I sleep in another friend's hotel room

I'm all for the idea of orgies, but dear God not in my hotel room please. I don't room with these people anymore.

>> No.10605650

>>10507848
You machine sewed it you fat poly wannabe cunt. It was done in two minutes and your fake ass layer on the floor bawling because people wanted to go out and not stay in the room.

>> No.10605651

>>10510026
Should have jacked off on her panties.

>> No.10605655

>>10605351
Holy fuck this made me cringe so hard I almost broke my spine

>> No.10605658

>>10541171
Those are the kinds of people you gotta go out of your way to terrorize imo. Glad I always room with my close friends.
>>10544493
A small con alone wouldn't be so bad, but a bigger one alone would be a drag. Can't imagine going to DragonCon alone, for instance.

>> No.10605978

LMAO the key takeaway is to just room solo I take it? I feel like having a party room with others would be cool, but I also enjoy sleeping afterwards.

>> No.10606066

>>10605351
Lame. You should have took pics and enjoyed the vibe.

>> No.10606227
File: 263 KB, 1411x1529, 1572769155638.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm getting nostalgic reading all these ruined con experiences. I would KILL for a shitty con weekend right now. Little did I know then, that despite all the whining and bitching, those were the best years of my life.

Can't wait to become the old pathetic creep at the con desperately trying to recapture years long gone.

>> No.10610685

I just remembered this thread. Jeez, this board is slow now.

>>10590240
Yes, very dumb on my part, but there is looking and leering. I know I get looked at, leering is next level stuff.

>>10590246
I never said any of those words that you just tried to put in my mouth.

>>10590247
I didn’t know about all the young boy fetish stuff at the time. My entire thought process was “big tiddy blonde = big tiddy blonde”.

>>10590251
Those friends are not friends anymore. Yeah, it got a little out of hand, but it’s really boys will be boys like you said so I don’t really blame them. They got ditched too, just like me. Also, ew on your wording.

>>10590272
If you pick out and twist three random phrases you can make it sound like anything you want. It sounds like you’re spinning your own perverted fantasy.

>>10596367
It was the least bad option, honestly.

>> No.10612054

>>10512882
hey, boombox trooper is a chicago con staple, dude is really chill honestly

>> No.10612059

>>10610685
>Yes, very dumb on my part, but there is looking and leering. I know I get looked at, leering is next level stuff.

What's the difference? Time? If you look more than 3 seconds it becomes a leer?

>> No.10612129

>>10544493
I like being on my own. I eat at restaurants alone and I even get hammered at the pub alone. Nothing wrong with going to a con alond

>> No.10612452

>>10612059
More about how obvious they are about it, but yeah time is a factor.

>> No.10612958

>>10510026
Holy fuck anon, nut up and say something. This pisses me off. I used to be like you and had to make a change. Please respect yourself

>> No.10612982

>>10510026
she was trying to fuck you. god men are stupid. no women anywhere trusts a man enough to get undressed with them in the room unless they want them to see. she may not have wanted to date, and was going to fuck since she clearly knew you liked her, but if she was teasing you like that it was because she was in some way interested.

>> No.10613002

>>10612982
women literally think talking about other guys they've fucked is hitting on you and it's disgusting

>> No.10613364

>>10612982
actually, women do this for attention more for wanting to fuck. Plus, it's also a big shit test to see how much you care about her being nearly naked.

>> No.10613519

>>10510111
>Ten years later, hotel issues with same friend.
How tf does this even happen? Why didnt you stop being friends with this person after the first story?

>> No.10613525

>>10530485
That second one would have been solved by turning off the alarm instead of snoozing or not doing anything. It’s happened to me and made my family upset because Im a deep sleeper

>> No.10613528

>>10544579
>>10553713
Yeah haha thats super easy for me. Id gather a bunch of friends in no time haha

>> No.10613529

>>10547900
kek

>> No.10613532

>>10612982
Welp I think Im asexual now, I dont want to deal with this type of shit.

>> No.10613542

a electric toilet seat was watered in the butt

>> No.10615836

>>10596364
Trust me the urge to kill was there

>>10596873
Yes I did, the court favoured Civil Damages and also theft, they didn't pay out so they went to prison for 18 months

>>10597482
Honestly no, I've wanted to but when I start to cosplan I just get angry at the asshole and the motivation dies quickly.

>>10598032
Solid agree and I have discovered how cheap it is to just get a solo room at hostels for when I do con

>> No.10621325
File: 75 KB, 720x826, Screenshot_20210412-191124~2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>10507817
Okay, so this story isn't as bad as a lot of the stories shared on this thread, but it still hurts even to this day. There was a cosplay parade 2 hours away from my house and I wanted to go as MetalMan while my friend went as Dr wily, since it was best to go as a pair with somebody. My friend agreed as long as he didn't have to make/help with the costumes and that we payed for the hotel of his choice. I thought that was fine considering that I was the one who wanted him to go in the first place. So I made the metalman costume in about 4 long months and made the Dr wily costume in about a week, wasn't too hard at all. So we went to a hotel I couldn't really afford and he decided to bring his girlfriend with him and expected me to pay even though he didn't tell me in advance that she would be coming. When it got to the day of the parade/festival, my friend refused to wear the costume, saying that he didn't want to embarrassed his girlfriend. So I said screw it and just made a airman cosplay for my dog and went with him instead. Nobody liked my cosplay or my dog sadly. The only good thing was that I was near the beach. All my friend did was hang out with his gf, and complain... :[