Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 80 KB, 720x960, 47C64446-CD69-407A-A168-AD739D773527.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10229890 No.10229890 [Reply] [Original] [rbt]

Old thread: >>10227956

Muuh has posted a pic of samples from new release. What do you gulls think?

>> No.10229892
File: 567 KB, 1437x1917, 084466AD-920F-4AF0-A13B-E6605DFB29C1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10229892

Also some HC pics from AP twitter. I believe those are made on new fabric.

>> No.10229893
File: 658 KB, 1437x1917, 312FDED5-EFA1-40BD-B855-9D363FA9F26A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10229893

>>10229892

>> No.10229913

>>10229890
Is it just me or does that look like cotton? Please god let it be cotton

>> No.10229914

>>10229890
Why did you make a new thread?

>> No.10229927

Wow everything looks 100 times shittier in polyester. I'm so glad I don't want any of these dresses and CTP was spared.

>> No.10229929

>>10229892
>>10229893
went to look at my Honey Cake, fabric looks similar, though why does it looks so dirty in >>10229893

>> No.10229930

>>10229890
Cry about poly all you want, you‘ll never cry as bad as me when my red Fantastic Dolly got pink dots after getting a little bit wet. Fuck cotton.

>> No.10229932

>>10229930
as long as you washed it after it got wet with a color catcher, you could have removed the loose dye and saved it

>> No.10229945

>>10229930
Pretty much valid statement. Although I'm just a bit worried that it's too lightweight. I expected some heawier stiffer stuff.

>> No.10229976
File: 276 KB, 1050x1641, IMG_20190726_203430.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10229976

>>10229893
Diff anon, but also here's a twitter pic of the ivory set coordinated as well

>> No.10229977
File: 333 KB, 1287x1417, IMG_20190726_203451.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10229977

>>10229976
And a side by side of the swatches.

>> No.10229981

>>10229932
I did, and I managed to save it, but I was traveling and feared to have a ruined dress a whole week.

>> No.10230120

>>10229890
Muuh always disrespecting APs rules and taking photos really makes her no different from Chinese scalpers we all shit on so much

>> No.10230122

>>10229930
Shouldn't of brought the red colorway

>> No.10230123

>>10230120
Well who else does in store in Tokyo? If there’s someone else I’d gladly switch.

>> No.10230132

>>10230122
Have, not of.

>> No.10230139

>>10229890
You made this thread way too early. Wtf.

>> No.10230143

>>10229930
I bought one with slightly pink dots, took it to the dry cleaner and they fixed it. So there is hope!

>> No.10230245

secrets

>> No.10230258

Do we know if / when Fantastic Dolly might be at the US store? I'm trying to stick with the store in my country to try and show support for Lolita stores outside of Japan.

... And on slight other note; Whoever keeps making lots of different opinion threads... I hope you are also not the person who keeps starting new generals too soon. I don't know if you're new or whatever, but every time you start a new thread, we loose an old one. Make that count; please stop creating shades of opinion grey to satisfy your categorization fetish.

>> No.10230274

>>10230143
I managed to save it myself, but it just stressed me out the whole time. I never had to worry about this with polyester.

>> No.10230277

>>10230120
It must be sorta guilty pleasure, but I’m grateful to her for these candids although I know it violates the rules. It sorta calms to know it looks decently with all the fabric changes.

>> No.10230279

>>10230258
As soon as people stop shitting up regular threads, Princess. But no, I did not make a new general, just gears grinding for both lolita and cosplay. FWIW, I think unpopular opinion, confessions and gear grinding (for both lolita and cosplay) could all share a single thread but when we don’t have all three, people do shit up the regular threads a lot more. If you want your old specialty threads to stay on the board, support them. You have to tend to them, post in them and keep them bumped with photos and good quality relevant posts instead of writing posts here bitching about what others are doing. If the threads are good, others will also support them. Otherwise they are pretty much just vanity threads, aren’t they?

>> No.10230280

>>10229981
ok so you're complaining over nothing, then

>> No.10230293

>>10230258
it's not fantasTic. It's fantasic. only one t.

>> No.10230312

>>10229930
I secretly hope it's actually poly, so I don't have to bother with stuff like this

>> No.10230317

>>10230245
What was the 3rd secret?

>> No.10230325

>>10229890
Ask her what is the fabric?

>> No.10230332

>>10230293
Sorry babe, I'm only here because timelimes merged, I'm not supposed be here, but alas.
Fucking hadron collider.

>> No.10230339

>>10230280
I'm complaining about cotton prints being unnecessary hard to care for. There is no gurantee the bleeding will come out (I still have one which has a pink hue to this day). No matter the outcome, it's a hassle.

>> No.10230344

>>10230312
From what I can see, I like the look of the heavy cotton better which I already own. But I understand what you mean. I wouldn’t mind having a second poly backup one to wear often without worrying.

I wear my new poly dresses a lot more for this reason, even though I prefer the old.

>> No.10230349

>>10230332
fantasic was always without a t, you're just an idiot.

>> No.10230367
File: 108 KB, 960x720, FB_IMG_1564269384542.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10230367

>>10230120
If you follow her on Facebook she has a ton of photos where the shopgirls are holding dresses up for her. So if you're a polite ss with a good rapport with the shopgirls they don't care.

>> No.10230384

>>10230367

Yeah, this. My bf asked a shop lady in LG if he could video me in, and she was nice about it. If you ask nicely, they're cool with it.

>> No.10230390

>>10230367
I thought a lot of the photos come from the shops' twitter accounts

>> No.10230391

>>10230293
I'm happy you exist, never give up

>> No.10230392

>>10230349
nayrt but that was a really obvious joke. let it go

>> No.10230407

>>10230384
Yeah people seem to forget that being polite and asking first is an option *coff*kelly eden*coff*

>> No.10230426

SoapboxSirensandCliffhangerCherubs is a scalper and/or storefront

>> No.10230428

>>10230293
Is this why you made 2 generals about it?

>> No.10230429

>>10230426
She also wrongly lists things as “sets” when the “set” is a blouse with its own detachable sleeves or a JSK with a detachable bow.

>> No.10230440 [DELETED] 

>>10230426
I'm still laughing about that Moitie listing

>> No.10230442

>>10230426
I'm still laughing about that Moitie listing. Is she even a lolita?

>> No.10230734

>>10230390
They do. The ones where there are staff in the pictures or holding dresses aren’t hers.

>> No.10230735

>>10230442
Scalpers get forever disqualified from being a lolita. They are simply scum.

>> No.10230766

>>10230426
How can someone be a scalper when they reduce so many things so much?
Y‘all are just too quick to call someone a scalper.

>> No.10230770

>>10230766
As long as you make a profit by buying bulk shirts and selling them indiv it’s easy to scalp. None of the wares look like they are from a closet or worn, but bought from other auctions. She just puts everything at a discount from the beginning just to make it look good.

Also buying a Moitie op without even knowing if it’s real is funny

>> No.10230771

>>10230367
Shop girls in AP are NEVER ok with taking pictures, so Muuh is very much disrespecting their rules. People like her is why AP shop girls are so rude some times.
The pic in that post is from Meta, where they are friendlier, and less stressed out with crazy entitled customers.

>> No.10230773

After seeing it on the last thread, I've come to really like this girl's videos.

I wish we had something like this one ever here (in English, I mean). She's comparing Baby's expensive dress with Miu Miu Dress (a quite expensive brand), contrasting quality, materials, presentations etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yDzcqVcq5o

>> No.10230776
File: 93 KB, 670x960, E2A4BAF9-4AAA-4ABF-84BB-4BFCCCE07756.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10230776

>>10230771
This picture is from Muuh. The AP shop girl is very willingly showing the dresses.

>> No.10230777
File: 133 KB, 960x938, DBE54D30-B4C6-4AED-9309-1D88009F999B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10230777

>>10230771
>>10230776
Another

>> No.10230792

>>10229890
Wow it looks so lackluster in poly. I know it's what Japanese girls want, but I wouldn't sacrifice looking good for easier to care for. I'd wear normie fashion if I wanted easier to care for.

>> No.10230801

>>10230766
>How can someone be a scalper when they reduce so many things so much?
This is why I filter her out. It's annoying when you're browsing new arrivals, see several pages of her stuff, and then browse price drops and see several pages of the exact same stuff. She is abusing the discount system, it's not a real discount if it's already "discounted" from the beginning.

>>10230442
Deets?

>> No.10230855

>>10230792
I'm not a sweetfag so I admit my ignorance here. What's so lackluster about it to you personally? This looks exactly the same to me as the first release.

>> No.10230862

>>10230766
It's very obvious when you stalk the second hand market daily.

>> No.10230865

>>10230367
Muuh really is living the life, I'm jelly

>> No.10230876

>>10230855
The way it drapes looks very different. I don't like how the sleeves, collar, and skirt look at all. Does it even have a built in petti?

>> No.10230927

>>10230245
Man I missed the 3rd secret. Who was butthurt soo much they couldn’t ignore it?

>> No.10230995

I feel sad for the one who bought that Holy Lantern replica from that chinese scum girl....

>> No.10231018

Is it wrong to sell an item for more than you paid for it if you know there's people willing to pay that price?

>> No.10231024

>>10231018
No it isn't

>> No.10231031

>>10230771
They’re not okay with having their faces/coord shots taken at work but they don’t mind holding up the dress like >>10230776
>>10230777
But I do find it strange that even taking pics of the merch is okay because when I worked in retail, that was a huge no-no because someone could be taking pics to copy the designs

>> No.10231067

>>10231018
no and when anyone tells you otherwise they’re probably a poorfag. it’s your shit and if there’s a demand for it listing it for an appropriate price shouldn’t be an issue as long as you’re not a scalper.

>> No.10231134 [DELETED] 

Anyone notice that Ophelia is into ugly drag shit now?

>> No.10231138

>>10231134
Take it to lolcow.

>> No.10231188

>>10231018
If you bought it for the purpose of scalping it then yes.

>> No.10231205

Hey gulls, do you want to know why Rainies never got banned?
Because she's a mod.

>> No.10231206

>>10231205
Proof?

>> No.10231207

>>10231206
:^)

>> No.10231217

>>10231205
Banned for what? She doesn’t have multiple accounts and she had good feedback. Being a reseller isn’t against the rules

>> No.10231220

>>10229913
nah the cotton FD has a really visible texture, that looks too smooth and lightweight

sorry anon

>> No.10231284

>>10231217
I wonder why it isn't against the rules and why they haven't been changed yet despite quite a lot of people complaining. Also, how do you know she doesn't have multiple accounts? And of course she has good feedback, as a mod she can edit them in her favor.

>> No.10231288

>>10230120
if you can't tell the dfference between a scalper who is out to scam and make a profit and someone offering up their time to be a shopping service, im worried about your intelligence

>> No.10231289

>>10231284
And how would you define reseller? It’s completely subjective. How long does someone have to own something before selling it is ok? What price constitutes scalping and what is just the fair market rate? You can’t have rules that are just someone’s random opinion jfc
I have to conclude you’re either very stupid or this is bait

>> No.10231299

>>10231289
We already discussed this several times, go look in the archives.
If you buy over 1500 items and sell all of them within less than 3 weeks only to make money out of the lolita community, you're a scalper. If you lurk DD threads to find out which items you can sell to desperate lolitas, you are a scalper. If you literally call yourself a business on aprivate selling platform, you are a scalper. It's not too hard to realise when it gets excessive.

>> No.10231303

>>10231299
I’ve been there for all the discussions. Apart from literally like 2 sellers no one agrees on objective criteria to label someone a reseller.

>> No.10231306

>>10231303
Doesn't seem like you were, since you're defending Rainies that viciously. But either way, I just listed the criteria for you.

>> No.10231309

>>10231306
Well ok, then. If Raines doesn’t sell 1500 items in less than 3 weeks she’s not scalper.
And I don’t give two shits about Raines, I just care about common sense. And now my common sense tells me you’re an idiot and I’m done here. Bye, have fun being salty and poor

>> No.10231311
File: 175 KB, 615x494, 1437863229180.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10231311

>>10231309
You seem extremely upset about this, I wonder why.

>> No.10231380

>>10231284
>quite a lot of people complaining
Have you messages the mods about it? Anon posts don't count

>> No.10231387

>>10231289
Reselling is when people gave/sold you the clothes in order for you to resell them. Wunderwelt doesn't go on fril and try to get everything as quick as possible, lolitas send their clothes to Wunderwelt because they don't have time to sell them themselves.

>> No.10231467

>>10231387
So basically, your definition of what is a reseller is, is someone people go to to sell their clothes, as opposed to someone that buys from fril etc and sells to you, whom I assume you consider a scalper. So, in your case, you'd like Wunderwelt to remain on LM, but not accounts like Rainies

In my case, as I've said before, I'd like all reselling to go away fromLM, including Wunderwelt, nanajun etc, but also I'd like brands to stop selling on LM entirely, like MelikesTea.

However, unless re-selling is totally banned on LM, I don't see how the mods will be able to differentiate between the two.

>> No.10231482
File: 46 KB, 800x450, C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10231482

Is there a lolita version of this spiderman meme? I need it for reasons

>> No.10231578

>>10231380
I was serious when I said Rainies is a mod.

>> No.10231579

Anyone used Rinrin to buy something in Tokyo?

>> No.10231633

>>10231578
The absolute state of our subculture.

>> No.10231642

>>10231018
No, it's not wrong. I bought a dress when I was starting out and it never got rereleased, so it's value went up very high. Someone posted what they were willing to pay in the DD thread which was a lot more than I had paid, so I sold it to them for that amount and bought 3 new pieces.

>> No.10231671

>>10231482
Oh man, I know there actually is a version, but I've looked for 15 minutes now and can't find it. I found plenty of lolita deadpool though

>> No.10231675

>>10229913
Yeah, definitely none of the smooth grain of the original cotton... it would be really obvious. But the new fabrics feel more comfortable to me anyways

>> No.10231683

>>10231031
>>10231031
none of the pictures here have any more detail than the stock photos the brands post themselves

i guess if you started really going at it and taking close ups of the cut and lace, flipping it inside out and other shady stuff there might be a problem

>> No.10231692

>>10230367
These are pictures from the brands twitter accounts. You can't take pictures at the shop

>> No.10231695

>>10231482
I remember someone posted it on Rufflechat.

>> No.10231699

>>10229913
looks like poly blend to me. it's especially evident on the pink.

>> No.10231705
File: 47 KB, 720x943, 67194468_504776613664402_385270665374072832_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10231705

>>10229976
So annoyed at all the fatties and their snark on the honeycake sizing thread. Fuck your body positivity, even if it fits your 130cm bust lard ass, it will not look good. There is a reason these dresses were originally made for smaller sizes

>> No.10231708

>>10231705
common arguments they provided were: “you can just buy the old release!” “you can wear any other dress” “finally a dress for us!”

I really hope Angelic Pretty sizing doesn’t get much larger because I can’t fit into it with a <90cm bust. At least add some corset lacing please.

>> No.10231731

>>10231705
Those measurements are way bigger than me but I'm still laughing at the girls in that thread complaining about how it's too big for them. Deal with it the same way we deal with not wearing 67cm waist skirts. Not everything will fit you. I bet more than one size fits all is staring to sound better right about now.

>> No.10231732

>>10231708
as if you can find the original release for less than $600. As if the old release grows on trees
These dumb cunts think we r complaining while owning the fucking thing.

Also, finally a dress for us is such a stupid argument, Meta has been doing fully shirred dresses for ages. Just lose some weight, if ur bust is 130cm, dresses should not be ur main concern

>> No.10231733

>>10231731
Really though, just two sizes.
Let smaller girls have a dress that fits them, let bigger girls have a dress that fits them too, even if they have to pay a little more.

Just two ranges, mto it if you need more market research, that's all that's needed

>> No.10231736 [DELETED] 

>>10231731
Hi Dyana

>> No.10231740

>>10231705
People are raving about how those skinny bitches will finally know what it feels like not to fit anything, but what they don't realize is that petite lolitas like me, with 84cm bust and into sweet lolita, will not fit anything we want anyway. AP has been catering to bigger sizes for years now, so has BABY. If I want to get the new releases, I also need to fork money into altering my pieces, just like the fatties, and of course devalue my dress in the process.
So no, fatty-chan, I won't finally know what it is like, I always knew. Spare us your outrage

>> No.10231749

>>10231705
>>10231731
I'm just laughing at the irony of fat girls in pancake dresses. Not even sorry. Dress should be now renamed ’lay off the cake, honey’.

>> No.10231753

>>10231732
rofl cry more sweaty
I am happy to have such an iconic print that will fit me with room to spare. Dresses *are* my main concern. I don't really care about anything but my indulgences. It's nice to have a wardrobe that will work for me as my weight fluctuates. Thanks AP! Best ~$500 I spent in a while.

>> No.10231788
File: 72 KB, 435x960, F277435C-349E-4A4F-99AC-F439F6A748B4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10231788

Wow these are so tacky

>> No.10231794
File: 29 KB, 800x450, 112888723.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10231794

>>10231788
hope her coords look better than her designs.

>> No.10231796

>>10231788
what even is this????

>> No.10231797

>>10231788
That's got to be the shittiest art possible for those designs

>> No.10231800

>>10231796
Probably kickstarter for some crappy enamel pins

>> No.10231801

>>10231705
>as if they don't regularly squeeze into dresses that don't fit them anyways

>> No.10231803
File: 37 KB, 500x374, 8333FFF0-344A-46E8-863B-F03ECDFF5A49.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10231803

>>10231788
That top one looks like DW from Arthur

>> No.10231809

>>10231788
why do lolita themed pins and stuff always have super cringy phrases tacked on? all of these, those "our lady of salt" pins, the "brand whore" pins (almost inevitably worn by taobao fans)

>> No.10231811

>>10231705
>Tallchan laughing at fatties and tiny girls getting pissed at each other
No matter how skinny I get, no brand is catering for me. Get over it.

>> No.10231813

>>10231811
agreed. the entitlement is embarrassing. just wear what you can.
>t. taller than the average dude & fat

>> No.10231814

>>10231811
Being a fatty doesn't make things simple, but I'll never get any shorter. This is the reality I've come to accept after losing 20 lbs. At least I can wear underskirts.

>> No.10231823
File: 49 KB, 614x590, DcJpNqAVMAAJbEq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10231823

>>10231813
could the same logic be applied... to all the petite girls complaining?

>> No.10231824

>>10231823
Wouldn't you say most brands automatically cater to petite girls? At least petite by western standards? (5'0" to 5'3")

>> No.10231826

>>10231824
Yes.
I mean anon said "agreed. the entitlement is embarrassing."

Honestly to me if you read the comments. The entitlement is really with a lot of the smaller girls, angry at the thought of having to take a dress in.

I dont have a problem with either sizes, I wouldnt want all brands to be plus size.But really, the comments on the whole thread were just embarrassing AF

>> No.10231828

>>10231800
That's exactly what it's for.

Did anyone else get the kawaii plague doctor from fluffytori?

>> No.10231840

>>10231578
Yet you havn't posted any proof.

>> No.10231845

>>10231813
Agreed. Make it work for YOU, isn't that the spirit of lolita? When brands didn't ship overseas, people would make their own stuff. Maybe that could be applied to all the idiots reeing over one damn dress.

>>10231814
Congrats on your weight loss! Can't believe people still bitch about tall girls in lolita, as if we can change our height or something.

>> No.10231855

>>10231828
Hm?? Is that a pin? it sounds cute

>> No.10231856

>>10231826

That's wild. Angry at the thought of having to take a dress in, when 99.999% of brand dresses are more or less designed for their body type?

>> No.10231859

>>10231788

I actually think that the designs of the pins, while nothing amazing, aren't nearly as offensive as her ~graphic design~ skills. Like if you look at the 2nd or 3rd design with the pink dresses, it's not great, but it's not the worst.

Why can't she learn to graphic design a little better xDDD Makes me wonder how she managed to draw a clean pin design.

>> No.10231866

>>10231705
>tfw you're a cow tits anon
>just happy your bonkhonagahoos will fit
Really though, I know two sizes would have upped production costs some but they act like we're not willing to pay the difference.
I'm curious how the Japanese community feels about the larger sizing.

>> No.10231872

>>10231828
What brand pins? er, what brand is doing the kickstarter? And why so much for such horrible designs.

>> No.10231883

>>10231824
I'm petite (5'1'') and most brand dresses have always been loose on me. So no, most brands don't cater to petite girls.

>> No.10231891

>>10231856
>>10231826
As a western petite girl, the reason I'm mad is because after years of trying to fit into western clothes that were never made for my body (shoulders too wide, bust cut too large, sleeves too long, etc.), of course I'm going to be pissed when the first fashion I've ever been able to wear that fit perfectly by default is now heading towards a trend of catering to completely different bodies than mine. Larger girls already have all of western fashion, it's not unreasonable for us to feel put out by it.

>> No.10231928

>>10231891
They could be moving to a trend, but are they actually planning to stop catering to your size entirely? Western petite (5'0, 5'1) is really not all that petite for Japan. It's really unlikely that they'll abandon their primary customer base to move to western sizing.

Maybe people are just reacting a little too hard?

>> No.10231930

>>10231753
Holy cope batman

>> No.10231934

All this BAAAWing about having to get clothes tailored. Fat people have to get shit made bigger, smaller girls have to get things taken in.

>> No.10231942
File: 238 KB, 2059x2034, IMG_20190729_180308.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10231942

>>10231855
Whoops, meant lapin_lapin
She's on twitter.

>> No.10231984

>>10231891
There's a petite section in almost every store in the mall. There is not a tall section. That doesn't exist. I have never seen my pants size in a store because the few tall sizes they have are always also plus size. There's plenty of western and eastern brands that cater to you. Stop whining, you underdeveloped midget.

>> No.10231990

>>10231891
Western fashion caters to small girls plenty. Forever21 is a huge one. Their "plus size" starts at like size 8 which is ridiculous.

>> No.10231991

>>10231928
Their primary customer base is China, not Japan lol. That said, Chinese girls aren't much taller.

>> No.10231993

>>10231705
Cry more, skinnybitch. Not everyone with big boobs is "FAAAAAT" btw, sorry you're flat as a little boy.

>> No.10232008
File: 322 KB, 1525x2048, EAY5MBzVUAAaqFa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232008

Presentme JSK + KC

JSK measurements:
Length: 94 cm
Bust: 90 cm
Waist: 80 - 98 cm

>https://twitter.com/BABY_THE_STARS/status/1154673251437568000?s=19

>> No.10232012

>>10232008
Holy shit I love it

>> No.10232025

>>10231891
Nobody has fashion that perfectly fits their body. I'm right smack dab in the middle of average, yet I've never had a piece of clothing fit me perfectly, because outside of getting something custom made, that isn't ever going to happen. You as a petite girl aren't the only person in the world who knows the struggles of clothes not fitting right.

>> No.10232030

>>10231984
There used to be. There was three different lengths for pants I used to buy. Capitalism and fast fashion fixed that for you.

>> No.10232044

>>10232008
this is good reaction image fodder

>> No.10232058

>>10232008
It's beautiful

>90 cm bust
>cries is 98 cm bust

>> No.10232063
File: 423 KB, 480x640, EAY4nfUVUAURYne.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232063

>>10232058
There's shirring. No idea how far it stretches though.

>> No.10232065
File: 312 KB, 1531x2048, EAY5MDiU0AAjdVu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232065

>>10232044
I know you had to do it to em

>> No.10232067

>>10231928
Well ap hasn't made a single dress in petite sizing in years, everything is a tent cut or big otherwise.

>> No.10232068

>>10232025
Maybe you should try different brands. I found one that fits me perfectly after buying from many different ones. It's like they used my body as the model to tailor all their clothes to.

>> No.10232069

>>10232067
Their skirts are often smaller. Same with Baby and AatP though they sometimes release fuly shirred ones.

>> No.10232072

>>10231934
Laughing at all the fat tears.
Lolita doesn't look great once you get above a certain size, it's like stuffing a sausage when fat girls wear shirring.

>> No.10232075

>>10232058
95cm bust here, lets cry together

>> No.10232082
File: 360 KB, 500x600, 27CF590D-8B88-4534-A2C2-F9595C22BA46.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232082

>>10231705
Yall are so fucking annoying. 92cm bust is the size of Misty Sky OP and other dresses of this kind. How comes people were wearing those for years with no problems, but now it’s such a deal breaker?

>> No.10232083 [DELETED] 
File: 309 KB, 500x600, 27F02FEE-45E6-4B0A-B3B5-05C79780136C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232083

>>10232082
Misty Sky JSK measurements from lolibrary

Bust
About 86.5cm ~ 105cm

Waist
About 80cm ~ 100cm

DA FUK?!

>> No.10232084

Feels good to have 85cm bust.

>> No.10232086

>>10232082

lolita population is getting older, boobs grow. Plus jsk version is way cuter imho

>> No.10232088

>>10232084
Ew you fat fuck. Don't comment unless your bust is > 80cm

>> No.10232095

>>10232086
Nah, I mean AP has been making bigger dresses before but they yet look cute on smaller/flat chested girl. Chances are there’s no reason to panic over Honey Cake sizing.

>> No.10232100

>>10232095
I kind of wish some of their empire waisted releases were a bit longer in the bust/torso. Like sweet girl room jsk fits really weird on the bust even with a small chest.

>> No.10232101

>>10232008
That's a really cute color, a nice raspberry blush

>> No.10232104

>>10232082
Because it's 92 max, not minimum. For a 92 max measurement you'd have to be 4-5 cm under the max to fit it comfortably, whereas with honey cake, the minimum is 92 and there's no corset lacing to compensate for those under the min.

>> No.10232117

>>10232088
greater than 80?
you mean less than, right
<80

>> No.10232120

should i turn my printed AP tights into thigh-highs, otherwise the print gets stretched out and looks super whack.

>> No.10232128

>>10232069
>AP
>skirts
pick one

>> No.10232129

>>10232082
Misty sky is supposed to be loose fit. Honey cake isn't.

>> No.10232130

>>10232120
Why does wearing them as thigh highs make the print look any different than tights? Because they’re too short? Because you’re too fat?

>> No.10232131

>>10232086
More like people getting older and chubbier xD

>> No.10232142

>>10232120
I don't think it would make them any different. Also if you turn them into thigh highs, they probably won't stay up.

>> No.10232182

>>10231579
I did.She got me the dress I wanted from the laforet sale. Worked out about the same as Muuh.

>> No.10232183
File: 176 KB, 573x322, suffering.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232183

>>10232130
Because my legs are dummy thicc
>>10232142
I was thinking about folding over the top and sewing an elastic band into there to keep it up.

>> No.10232187

>>10232072
Yes we knoooow.
You have nothing new to add to this discussion.

>> No.10232190

>>10231578
Can you post a screencap of their reply?

>> No.10232193

>>10231732
It's so annoying when anons just suggest entirely different brands when obviously some of us want a certain print. Since when does Meta have the same artwork that AP does?
They don't and look completely different.

>> No.10232194

>>10231731
>Deal with it the same way we deal with not wearing 67cm waist skirts.
Speak for yourself but I get my skirts altered. Sucks to be you.

>> No.10232224

>>10232194
If I love the garment enough, I’ll alter it. If not, I’ll sell it. It’s not a hard concept to grasp. But people will complain because “brand is community property” mindset.

>> No.10232283

>>10232088
Ana brain kek

>> No.10232284

>>10232224
Of course were going to complain about the world getting fatter because "treat yourself" mentality. Your desire to consume egregiously is destroying the environment and effecting every industry.

>> No.10232299

>>10232120
Sock glue will make the thigh highs work just fine, or use garters like a harlot

>> No.10232300

>>10232283
I think it was a joke.

>> No.10232306

>>10232284
But... there are literally just naturally busty lolitas excited for the larger release?

>> No.10232321

>>10232284
That sounds like a you problem and not a our problem.

>> No.10232322

>>10232321
nayrt but it is mostly your problem if you're fat and destroying the world around you, not mine because i'm going to die within a few years anyway

>> No.10232326

>>10232322
>fat and destroying the world around you
Topkek
It feels like it was just last year that cunts like you acted as if they're worried for fat peoples health, now you changed the rethoric to fat people *literally* hurting others - by being overweight...
Can't you just say "I hate how it looks"?

>> No.10232327

>>10232224
Maybe the other anon I replied to wasn't you, but how were they not complaining? Why do you think I replied.

>> No.10232328

>>10231984
The places that even have petite make it very clear that it's for old women who have shrunk from their osteoporosis. There is no petite for normal young women.

>> No.10232331

>>10232328
Where the fuck are you where this is the case.

>> No.10232332

>>10232326
i do hate how it looks, i was raised by an ana-chan and will forever be salty about that one time i received a stretched out dress.

>> No.10232334
File: 203 KB, 480x640, gathered chiffon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232334

I'm looking for a certain image, it's a lineup of japanese lolitas but one of them is stepping out of line in a blackxpurple gathered chiffon. I want to say she was wearing a blonde wig.

I know it's a long shot, anyone got it? I lost all my files, and my insp folder is gone.

>> No.10232337

>>10232328
Umm, what? What breed of delusional are you?

>> No.10232340

>>10232331
>>10232337
I don't shop at sweat shop stores :^)

>> No.10232351

I finally clicked on Lor's video about that ddlg shit and jesus, these comments make you lose all hope. Thousands of "As a little..." and then trying to "educate" us on their fetish. "It's very ignorant to call something 'gross' that you don't even know" "Those creepy daddies are ruining the reputation of our ddlg community" - uhm no? All of you are filthy degenrates.

>> No.10232360
File: 559 KB, 1407x2048, FD7BE104-302A-4FE8-8197-24D6D12540A7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232360

>>10232044
This is my favorite picture ever.

>> No.10232361

>>10232351
On one hand, she did ask ddlgers to explain themselves more. But at the same time, what is so fucking hard about separating your bedroom behavior with a fashion, and please don't steal people's images to use for your dirty purposes. Likewise, people who age regress as a form of coping with trauma don't want to be lumped into that shitstorm either.

There was a time before Tumblr and social media where people generally didn't air their dirty laundry, and it was fine to keep an air of mystery about yourself. But now everyone wants to get in everyone's face and proclaim what they do in the bedroom from the rooftops, insert themselves everywhere and baww when they get called out.

>> No.10232393

>>10232351
As a palette cleanser I recommend watching the LWLN video on getting a DDLG letter and follow it up with Rose Nocturnalia's recent ddlg video for extra sanity points.


Lor flubbed it big time. She did try to explain why we need to keep ddlg separate but she was far too nice to that person and just bending over backwards for them. She actually said they were misunderstood and lolitas needed more information. No thanks, we have all we need. Thanks for throwing the whole community under the bus of screeching ddlg "educators" just so that you could avoid a bit of hate from people who don't even deserve a second thought. And even that didn't help because the screecher just made a bunch of retarded secrets right afterwards. I know Lor won't read this but ffs if you want to be the voice of lolitas then speak out and call out the BS when it's presented to you on a platter.

>> No.10232395

>>10232183
If it's because you're too thicc, making them into socks isn't gonna help at all.

>> No.10232421
File: 1.37 MB, 997x665, step out.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232421

>>10232334
I knew I had it saved somewhere! Sorry if it's not the highest quality

>> No.10232430

>>10232340
then you shouldn't be buying from brands that use chinese sweatshop labor either, you autist

>> No.10232431

>>10232340
So let me get this straight. You complain about stuff not fitting you even tho you're choosing to boycott stores??

>> No.10232433

>>10232360
Japanese makeup is so different lol they gave her a little blush, a glittery shadow (two tones) and mascara, and that's it.

>> No.10232464

>>10232360
What kind of base make up achieves this look?

>> No.10232474

>>10232433
She's wearing concealer and light foundation/bb cream. You're just not good at recognizing natural makeup. This is pretty much the stable makeup for lolita.

>> No.10232475

>>10232433
>>10232474

She also has eyeliner and either she has deep set eyes or just the barest hint of contour.

It's interesting they didn't do falsies. I think Risa Nakamura alluded to that in one video that lolitas in general are ditching falsies.

>> No.10232481

>>10232475

gdi, not Risa, Yui Minakata. I need a nap.

>> No.10232491

>>10232475
Same with wigs. I've noticed they've mostly switched to extensions with their own hair. It's mostly western and chinese lolitas who wear wigs nowadays. As for lashes, I think lash extensions are more popular.
It probably has to do with the general fashion and makeup trends in japan changing to more natural and less attention grabbing since the past 5+ years.

>> No.10232493

>>10232491
> general fashion and makeup trends in japan changing to more natural and less attention grabbing since the past 5+ years.
and that's a good thing

>> No.10232533

>>10232493
Thank God. Hope it happens in the west soon, I'm sick of tacky, heavy makeup. I hope that the 20s will bring back more naturalistic makeup and hair trends.

>> No.10232537

>>10232493
>>10232533
2020 the year of Classic confirmed

>> No.10232581 [DELETED] 
File: 907 KB, 1710x816, 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232581

>>10231840
>>10232190

>> No.10232583 [DELETED] 
File: 329 KB, 1741x793, 4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232583

>>10232581

>> No.10232584 [DELETED] 
File: 378 KB, 1716x826, 5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232584

>>10232583

>> No.10232589 [DELETED] 

>>10232581
Cherry_sp may be a reseller, but she's not Rainies. May as well say kitty_carousel is Rainies too.

>> No.10232595 [DELETED] 

>>10232581
Where is your message to the mods?

>> No.10232597

>>10232589
Anon use your eyes.

>> No.10232622

Posting this here because didn't realise last thread was dead.

>How would anyone feel about a comm. being run more as a social club? Lolitas put in say $10 -$30 a month and there's a treasury, president etc. you can contact at any point to ask where funds are going?

My comm is about 20 -30 people and we mostly do free events or picnics. The idea of it being a social club is so we could have more interesting and planned events, but split the costs amongst everyone rather than a single person who is hosting always being out of pocket.

To the anon that said $3 a month was ok. Between 20 - 30 lolitas that's only $60 - $90. I don't really call that being "put of pocket" since that's what I'd spend on food for a nice dinner party anyways. I was thinking more like organising a high tea with giftbags at a high quality venue and trying to aim for going on a tour together, renting a bus or trying to fly in a well known lolita guest to a weekend long event. $60 - $90 I usually spend on meets planning foods and etc. anyways. The point of asking for $10 - $30 would be so the community can put together big meets instead of picnics.

>> No.10232643
File: 496 KB, 1290x1935, 202A7FFD-73BF-40B3-A2A9-94BF5A55A4E4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232643

Angelic Pretty F/W 2019: I hope you bitches like chiffon

>> No.10232646
File: 480 KB, 1290x1935, D730C059-3485-48BD-91BB-74F0FBF15F73.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232646

>>10232643
The pink one is kinda cute, but this is one of the most disappointing collections yet.

>> No.10232651 [DELETED] 

>>10232583
>>10232581
>>10232584
So you guys basically hacked into Lace Market and gained moderation access? You do realize this is illegal, right?

>> No.10232655

>>10232643
>>10232646
Ugh, this is so ugly. The one with the pink pleather jacket doesn't even look like lolita.

>> No.10232675

>>10232622

First, the pricing -- this depends more on your actual comm members, not internet strangers. Some places just have more rich people and maybe they're okay with paying $10. Some just don't. Lolita is strange like that, it's easily accessible to poorer people who might not be able to afford paying extra, even if you find it easy to spend $60-90 on a meet.

More importantly, once money exchanges hands, it's business, no matter the name. Draw up a schedule of minimum promised items, eg- one meet per month, one bus day trip per year, one high tea gala per year -- and stick to this. It doesn't matter if your life is falling apart, your husband leaves you, your house burns down, your cat died, your car needed new batteries -- don't take people's money if you can't handle this level of commitment, at some point they will complain it was a money-grab for you all along if you don't deliver.

Along that line, you should appoint a treasurer/bookkeeper so folks can see where the money came from/went to, and appoint someone(s) to be vice president/exec committee so they can take over if you find you can't handle something.

Lastly, remember to check with your local laws and register your club if you need to, it's only funny to think of authorities cracking down on a "social club" until you receive a hefty fine for, say, doing business without a licence, no matter how you protest that you're a "social club" and not a "business".

I think most lolitas just organise meets for free precisely so they don't have to commit such a big deal to an actual club they have to run, it's much easier to walk away when you're only organising "one picnic" or "one bus trip".

>> No.10232684

>>10232643
I love the crosses skirt, but probably 74cm max waist again.

>>10232646
Finally the black on pink print! It looked so fashionable in person.

>> No.10232700
File: 474 KB, 440x577, milkmoon2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232700

>>10232684
that print just looks like this old dress from milk that then got replicated by every taobao store back in 2012

>> No.10232708 [DELETED] 

>>10232651
We didn't gain moderation access, Rainies was a mod to begin with. Idk how to make it any more clear.

>> No.10232710

>>10232597
I don't understand what I'm supposed to be looking at. I see feedback pages for two different sellers.

I bought something off Rainies a number of years ago and sold something to her in the comm_sales days. She's from Italy. There was a problem with shipping taking a long time and tracking not updating to her and I specifically remember watching the tracking and finally getting the message that she'd gotten it.

I did buy something from Cherry_sp on LM once about a year ago, and also once on ebay when LM was young, and she's certainly from Ohio.

Shipping times from Europe to someone within the US is going to take far longer than two people in the same general region of the same country.

>> No.10232711 [DELETED] 
File: 366 KB, 1872x863, 6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232711

>>10232651
We didn't gain moderation access and didn't "hack into lacemarket" either, Rainies was a mod to begin with. Idk how to make it any more clear.

>>10232710
Have another hint.

>> No.10232712 [DELETED] 

>>10232651
I think that is supposed to be from raines acct, like maybe raines herself posted it somewhere and anon got ahold of them?

>> No.10232718 [DELETED] 

>>10232710
Cherry_sp is Rainies the first screenshots prove this. How hard is it to understand? I have more proof of this

>> No.10232720

>>10232700
Kinda, but the milk dress is way better

>> No.10232721

>>10232646
>>10232643
No halloween print this year, or is the cross one supposed to be this year's print? Geez ap, I didn't have high expectations but you still managed to let me down.

>> No.10232722 [DELETED] 

>>10232711
So, if you didn't hack LM, how do you have screenshots like these? Where where these originally posted?

>> No.10232724 [DELETED] 

>>10232718
Sorry I'm dumb but how does it prove it? What am I supposed to notice?

>> No.10232728 [DELETED] 

>>10232718
cherry_sp is not raines, and the ss doesn't "prove" that either. it's screenshots from (supposedly) rainies acct, cherry_sp just happened to be the page "rainies" is on.

>> No.10232730 [DELETED] 

>>10232718
kek nice falseflag

>>10232724
They are shitposting but please look more closer at the screenshots. Are you able to edit other people's items? Are you able to directly email other users? Are you able to edit feedback? C'mon anon.

>>10232722
Because LM made not only a scalper their mod, but also someone who is ridiculously sloppy with her personal info. Anyone could've done this, could've also harvested the emails of everyone on the website and do pretty bad things with this. Kudos to whoever decided to give her mod rights.

>> No.10232732 [DELETED] 

>>10232730
And not only emails but also paypal emails of everyone who bought from her.

>> No.10232733 [DELETED] 

>>10232730
Who is the other scalper that is a mod? you mean milkyuki? I thought she was banned?

So you do admit to hacking into Lace Market? And you now have access to all emails on lacemarket? The fact that gulls have access to our personal info and could be deleting our listings willy-nilly is what worries me the most

>> No.10232737 [DELETED] 

>>10232733
Not sure if shitposting or illiterate, but you get the gist. Not only gulls, but anyone with much worse intends could have had access to your personal info.

>> No.10232739 [DELETED] 

>>10232737
So uuh, you gained access to LMs moderation and now have access to all emails and information? Post proof or it didn't happen. Post the email database and the moderation panel then. The screenshots that you posted are just user screenshots with ugly extra buttons on top, that frankly don't even look like they belong to the same webpage. I could photoshop these into anyone's profile in 2 mins. Post the actual proof you have access or gtfo

>> No.10232741 [DELETED] 

>>10229890
Anyone know if Muuh can take multiple reservations for the same item by multiple users? Or if they have slots for each release and when the slots fill they can no longer take more reservations for it? i have a sneaking suspicion that they will take everyone's money when it come to a limited release, and they decide to give to their friends/more popular lolitas and refund the rest of us, regardless of who ordered first...

>> No.10232742 [DELETED] 

>>10232730
I can see they're a mod, but how do they prove that Rainies is Cherry_sp?

>> No.10232743 [DELETED] 

>>10232739
>you gained access to LMs moderation
See >>10232711

>now have access to all emails and information
See >>10232583 . A simple script could've harvested the emails that are displayed on every user page for Rainies or on her item pages.

>Post proof or it didn't happen.
Literally upthread.

>Post the email database and the moderation panel then.
Why would we rip all emails? I said it's possible, not that we actually did it or want it, learn how to read. What you see is her moderation panel, there isn't more. All the other pages are normal.

>with ugly extra buttons on top
That's LM's layout for you kek. What else do you want? Doxxing is against the rurus, so I can't be any more specific.
We deleted all her listings but it seems like they were already restored. Her terms are still missing though.

>> No.10232745 [DELETED] 

>>10232742
It doesn't and no one said that. The anon is pretending to be the one who dumped screenshots.

>> No.10232747 [DELETED] 

>>10232743
nayrt, so you basically got nothing but potentially shooped screenshots...ok, disappointing

>> No.10232748 [DELETED] 

>>10232747
>potentially shooped
>We deleted all her listings but it seems like they were already restored. Her terms are still missing though.

>> No.10232749

>>10232421
You are THE best, I love you. And fuck, this picture makes me want to sell my sweet stuff. I think I might. Could have sworn it was the purple colour way in my memories, but I've always liked the red more anyway.

>> No.10232750

>>10232741
Ok so, to get back on topic before anons have the thread nuked with their vendeta, I am pretty sure that Muuh will not accept from just anyone. I have never seen them post about slots, but both Mintkismet and Tenshi do the same thing, once their slots are filled, they stop taking commissions

>> No.10232751

>>10232643
Mixed feelings about Botanical Garden. I love how decadent it looks, but floral print seems really simple.
Also these veiled berets. Is it just me or they get less decorated every other year?

>> No.10232752 [DELETED] 
File: 226 KB, 1700x830, just for (you).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232752

>>10232747

>> No.10232757

>>10232751
Its probably one of these things where it will look either gorgeous upclose or complete trash

>> No.10232768 [DELETED] 

>>10232651
Illegal under what law? Wtf are you talking about

>> No.10232769 [DELETED] 

lol hi rainies. You still have a ton of typos in it.

>>10232748
https://web.archive.org/web/20190731084831/https://egl.circlly.com/auctions/angelic-pretty-tartan-doll-pleated-skirt
https://web.archive.org/web/20190731093620/https://egl.circlly.com/auctions/angelic-pretty-tartan-doll-pleated-skirt

>> No.10232772 [DELETED] 

>>10232581
>>10232583
>>10232584
What I'm getting from these screenshots is that whoever is logged in is a mod. Looks like Rainies's icon but I'm not sure.

>> No.10232777

>>10232741
That’s wrong. They don’t take orders when the slots are full. She declined my request for popular items a few times when I was just too late. She tried for me after the release, when there was no restriction anymore though.

>> No.10232779 [DELETED] 

>>10232768
other anon here, if you actually DID hack into LaceMarket and tampered with data like deleting her listings etc, the owner of the website could potentially go to the police. I hope you were careful anon

>> No.10232781

>>10232622
Why would people pay a monthly fee for one big meet? Just charge 100 for a ticket like every other comm.

>> No.10232784

>>10232741
Muuh refunded my laforet bazaar order, but I've only ordered from them once before. Maybe you're onto something, but I don't mind for this case - it wasn't something I needed. If it were a dream item I'd be annoyed. I'll get that customer loyalty one way or another

>> No.10232789

>>10232779
Dont worry, like I said we did not hack into LM.

>> No.10232791
File: 907 KB, 1710x816, 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232791

>>10231840
>>10232190

>> No.10232792
File: 329 KB, 1741x793, 4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232792

>>10232791

>> No.10232793
File: 378 KB, 1716x826, 5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232793

>>10232792

>> No.10232802

>>10232791
>>10232792
>>10232793
I’m the anon who is making the list of questionable sellers. This now makes sense why there was soo much feedback about not making the list. Rainies post here and doesn’t like the idea that someone wants to let others know she marks her shit up unreasonably high. I still have the list made but I’m not going to deal with that shit storm again. Just going to post it when someone asks about reputable sellers and their practices in the questions threads and pages.

>> No.10232807

>>10232791
What? I don’t get it how does this prove that she’s a mod?

>> No.10232810

>>10232807
It has an option that says moderator edit and moderator delete with reason. The user in the upper corner is rainies user icon.

>> No.10232811

>>10232802
Godspeed anon. And yes that's what I always thought too. With this it also makes sense that the one anon who did complain to the mods was straight up told to fuck off.

>>10232807
Look into the archive friend, a lot has been deleted.

>> No.10232812

>>10232710
The profile pic and the mod buttons available. Read between the lines.

>> No.10232824

>>10232684
74cm waist is pretty big, you might wanna lose some weight there.

>> No.10232825
File: 290 KB, 706x705, Screenshot_20190731-211314_Facebook.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232825

I laughed pretty hard at this, Liv is pretty but damn this shot does her no favours.

>> No.10232826

>>10232802
Good for you for making a list, but I am not sure how Rainies being a mod has anything to do with what you are describing. Their page on LM is called Rain Shop. I am sure she expects us to know she is marking shit up, seeing as she is a shop. She ain't hiding this part for sure

>> No.10232827

>>10232812
This is pretty infantile in terms of Photoshop skills man. Do better

>> No.10232831

>>10232622
Unless everyone in your comm has similar schedules, setting an event date will be a massive hassle because all the people who have pre-paid will insist on events happening at times/dates that they can make.

You'd be better off doing a pre-pay system for each event; set the date in advance and that way only people who can attend make a financial commitment. Advance tickets must be purchased by a cut-off date and are non-refundable, but can be sold to the next person on the wait list (that way the organizer doesn't get burned by last-minute cancellations, while people who can't commit that far out still have a chance to grab late tickets). Organizers get the money in advance so they're not out of pocket (and can cancel meets that aren't popular enough before they're on the hook for $$). I think that approach could achieve your goal of having the shared financial resources to plan more elaborate meets with less drama.

>> No.10232833

>>10232827
bad bait, look in the archive

>> No.10232836

>>10232826
It’s not for people who already know. It’s for those who ask about if someone is reputable like we get a lot in BSoLF. Pretty much newbies still learning.

>> No.10232837

As someone who doesn’t give a shit about “scalpers” I think it’s hilarious and fitting that Rainies is a mod after the insane amount of autism rage a few people on here direct towards her.

>> No.10232838

>>10232826
Newbies sadly don't.

>> No.10232843
File: 409 KB, 1600x1068, 1073113_10151802749128784_917143099_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232843

Does anybody know who the model in the middle is? She makes the others look like bridge trolls.
>mfw i will never be a cute petite babyfaced nipposese girl...

>> No.10232853
File: 347 KB, 1025x1039, Screenshot_20190731-221620_Chrome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232853

>>10232843
Their faces are so memeable, it's great

>> No.10232854
File: 447 KB, 1066x1358, Screenshot_20190731-221651_Chrome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232854

>>10232843
Admittedly I have the humour sense of a 5 year old

>> No.10232855

>>10232843
Anon, look at her torso. The dress is draped very weirdly.

>> No.10232856

>>10232825
She is average looking but she uses a lot of make-up and filters. Probably because average=ugly on the internet.

>> No.10232857

>>10232856
whats going on with the upper lip there

>> No.10232859

>>10232826
She hides it from the people she buys from

>>10232837
One of the reasons some Japanese sellers don't sell to SS is because they don't want their things to go to a shop. I think Mai and some other SS used to have a rule against re-sellers for that reason.

>> No.10232863

>>10232843
idk anon, the girl in the pie dress looks pretty cute too

>> No.10232867

>>10232859
Make a friend from Japan and that becomes a nonissue. Cri more.

>> No.10232869

>>10232824
29” is fine, some people are ufortunately box shaped or have little waist definition.

>> No.10232871

>>10232859
The reason why sellers don't sell to SS is the same as why these sites don't sell overseas. They just want to keep everything within Japan. Japanese don't give a sh*t about what happens outside Japan

>> No.10232874

>>10232871
I don't know if it's also relevant for lolita, but I know in the custom bjd corner, a lot of yahoo sellers specifically don't sell to SS because they're scared it will be resold at a shop. They forbid it in the description for that reason and tweet about it. With more asians entering LM, I wouldn't be suprised if that mindset also establishes itself in lolita.

>> No.10232877

>>10232826
>Rainies being a mod has anything to do with what you are describing.
It's a direct conflict of interest.

>> No.10232881

>>10232877
How though? She’s not breaking any rules. You just don’t like what she does, and your hurt feelings don’t dictate the rules.

>> No.10232882

>>10232877
It’s only a conflict if she handles issues about her own selling. If she lets another mod do it it’s fine. It’s the same with all of these groups.

>> No.10232883

>>10232646
>>10232643
there's a really nostalgic quality to a lot of these photos. I see some old school vibes here and there, from appliques to yoked OP cut. there's some straight up old MMM styling and ETC inspo in the cross and coat coords respectively. I like this variety. the little flowers pinned to the green op are cute.

>if only the cross skirt came with a huge skirt circumference...

>> No.10232884

>>10232881
Of course she doesn't break any rules when mods create and change them in favor of her. She's basically ripping off the community but also has the role to protect and act in the interest of it. I guess that's what they mean with conflict of interest.

>> No.10232885

>>10232646
Oof the solid green op is super cute. Please let it be good quality.

>> No.10232891

>>10232884
When was there ever a rule specifically against what she does? I’ve been on LM for five years now and I can’t recall anything of the sort. Please show proof.

>> No.10232893

>>10232884
So no admins or moderators can be users at the same time? Or it's just because she is a reseller?

>> No.10232895

>>10232891
There wasn’t, anons just crying because she’s mad she can’t afford teh big bad scawpurs pwices ;-;

>> No.10232897

>>10232884
If she was the only one doing what she does then maybe you’d have a case, but she isn’t, plenty of people buy items to turn around. And if you’re complaining about her being a “shop”, there are plenty of those too on lacemarket

>> No.10232898

>>10232791
Rainies can go to hell for all I care but you are a psychopath.

>> No.10232902

>>10232891
I'm saying a change of rules will never happen because it would be against her interest and she's in a position of power. The first time scalpers were brought up more seriously, mods even came to the thread and said they are planning to come up with new rules and do something against scalpers but we see how that worked out and now we know why.

>> No.10232904

>>10232897
So it's okay because even more people do it?

>> No.10232905

>>10232902
Why besides your feelings being hurt should there be a rule against it? It’s not scamming, it’s not undisclosed damages, it’s no harm because you aren’t forced to buy shit from them. And who’s to say those were actually mods and not larpers? Jesus you’re dumb.

>> No.10232906 [DELETED] 

>>10232905
Jesus rainies why are you so aggressive? Are you scared of something or is being a bitch towards anons who don’t like your practice your thing?

>> No.10232907

>>10232905
Why are you so defensive if it's okay?
I swear everytime scalpers are brought up you people go into panic mode.

>> No.10232911

>>10232906
>>10232907

>hi x

You retards do this every time. God forbid someone use logic that hurts your feefees.

>> No.10232913

>>10232871
Nayrt but some SS did have that rule in lj days. My current SS said they don't want their clothes to go to someone they don't "know". They want you to message them before buying.

>> No.10232914

>>10232911
To me you seem to be the only one with hurt feelings here.

>> No.10232915

>>10232914
Yeah that’s why I’m crying about a mod hurting my feefees by selling for prices I don’t like right?

>> No.10232916

>>10232915
No, you are aggressively crying about people who voice their complains and do nothing but spout nonsense arguments in your rage.

>> No.10232917

>>10232824
That's not big at all, ana-chan.

>> No.10232918

>>10232895
Only the 1% would be fine with scalping. Literally any middle class person hates scalpers unless they are one. Somehow I find it hard to believe you are part of the 1%.

>> No.10232919

>>10232881
>>10232882
Because she has influence over the rules. How can we make rules against play acting as a shop if she's a mod?
Basically this. >>10232902

She's not a scalper as other anons claim, but she is a shady business that has no right acting as a lolita selling personal items on a secondhand market for the community. Make your own website and advertise it on Lacemarket or convince the efamous to advertise for you. Just don't pretend to be helping the community when you're doing more harm than good.

>> No.10232920

>>10232918
Even some richer lolitas dislike them. There's no reason to defend it unless you are a scalper or a newbie.

>> No.10232922
File: 255 KB, 954x954, 121F41C3-54C6-435D-96AE-55A439EA3EF0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232922

>>10232911
>doesn’t like call outs
>uses slurs to make fun of people who made a call out
>continues to try and justify themselves by making fun of people for no good reason then to be a bitch
>still doesn’t deny they are not who was called out.

No one saying you can’t scalp. But the way you’re defending scalping is kinda cringy and not helping you look very approachable. I was on the fence with rainies because the items usually come packaged pretty well and she’s been helpful when a comm member of mine had a problem with undisclosed damage rainies didn’t notice. But damn not of you’re going to have this attitude. I’ll just wait till someone more approachable posts the item I’m considering for a better price. I didn’t mind spending the extra 60 of inflation price but nope. Lost a sale from me.

>> No.10232935

>>10232919
"We" who? Is lacemarket your own property? Go make your site with your rules and stop using lacemarket. Why do you people always have to complain about EVERYTHING when there are so many lolitas who volunteer for your lazy ass?
Lolibrary is bad. LSE is bad. Lacemarket is bad.

>> No.10232942

>>10232935
I think you may need to go offline for a while and go outside because you’re getting triggered at non issues. Maybe look at a plant or something. You just need some time away from the digital world.

>> No.10232944

>>10232942
This can be said for most of the lolitas on this board, honestly.

>> No.10232945

>>10232920
Why would newbies not dislike scalpers? Normies complain about ticket scalpers all the time.

>> No.10232946

>>10232922
>when a comm member of mine had a problem with undisclosed damage rainies didn’t notice
What a wonderful seller

>> No.10232947

>>10232700
Lmao this was the first thing I thought of when I saw that dress. Way before I started wearing lolita and still only had a vague idea of jfash I got the knockoff from a convention and tried it on when I got home. My mum was absolutely convinced it was just a fancy night dress, and I never wore it again. All this new AP dress does is give me war flashbacks to that now.

>> No.10232949
File: 245 KB, 504x373, just.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10232949

>>10232919
just because she's a mod doesn't mean she has absolute power. she's one of several, and they likely set the site management up with checks and balances that keep the system from tumbling in on itself.
I don't understand why this conversation is continuing. just don't buy from her, or any seller that you don't like.
Making a Slam Book list of sellers you dislike is pretty immature. The only good list that we need is one of actual scammers and alias accounts of banned sellers/buyers.

As a burgerlita, I have no idea what kinds of fees and shipping amounts an Italian lolita needs to pay and factor into sale price when buying secondhand from Japan. Her 'shop' or whatever is probably a great way for EU lolitas to get stuff.

There are actually evil people out here and you underage, yet-to-be-fully-formed brains are out here making sCaLp3RLISts.
give me a break.

>> No.10232957

>>10232949
>Her 'shop' or whatever is probably a great way for EU lolitas to get stuff
No it's not, everyone who isn't a total brainlet can buy what they want themselves. In my comm older members even write tutorials how to buy second hand and how to avoid customs.

>> No.10232960

>>10232945
Newbies don't realize. How is this not obvious.

>>10232949
>they likely set the site management up with checks and balances that keep the system from tumbling in on itself.
That's just it. We have no idea who the mods are and if they actually are unbiased. You're just speculating at this point. You're also assuming I'm the anon making the list. I'm not. I simply don't like people taking advantage of the community.

>> No.10232961

>>10231891
It's even worse if you're a skinny 4'10 midget like me.

>> No.10232962

>>10232949
Making a list of scalpers would be helpful to me personally. I'm European btw. I highly doubt she pays customs. It would be a huge risk to mark the parcels at the correct value, especially to the poorer countries like Italy. They get stolen. Actually I don't mind her that much when I think about how hard it is for young people to find a stable job in Italy.

>> No.10232964

>>10232946
Undisclosed damages happen all the time anon. It’s how the seller handles a buyer finding the damages and bringing them up that really separates the dicks from the daisies.

>> No.10232967

>>10232949
More people want the list then don’t. The only people who have said anything against the list are people who scalp and defend scalpers and those who like to make fun of and mock people because they don’t agree with them ala Trump making fun of the handicapped style.

Maybe take your own advice and ignore the list existing? It’s not harming you in any way if you’re “ totally not a scalper. “

>> No.10232972

>>10232964
It's never happened to me. If it ever does, I expect the buyer would give me negative feedback.

>> No.10232981

>>10232972
Not all buyers will mention the damages because of fear of retaliation. I’m going on a limb, but I imagine 1/10 people will mention the damages or give proper feedback about it. When someone knows who you are, your address, your PayPal and can leave you bad feedback in retaliation, they will not mention what bothers them to avoid conflict. I know I have had a few items that had pulled strings or stretched out lacing loops and not mentioned it to the seller out of fear of getting a bad mark on my own feedback.

>> No.10232984

>>10232981
This is absurd

>> No.10232985

>>10232967
>list then don’t
THAN, the word you are looking for is than

>> No.10232986

>>10232985
There’s always one grammar nazi in each thread.

>> No.10233010 [DELETED] 

>>10232802
I'm a newbie and am waiting for the list.

>> No.10233012

>>10232981
literally no?? what the hell is wrong wit y'all

>> No.10233014
File: 95 KB, 595x394, E831C6CD-CB86-4EE7-B99F-233C984F037F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10233014

>>10233010
You’re here. You don’t need the list.

>> No.10233015

>>10233012
Be a bitch like you are here on CoF and see what happens to you.

>> No.10233019

>>10232981
How insecure are you?

>>10233015
Why would you leave feedback about undisclosed damage on CoF?

>> No.10233027
File: 4 KB, 320x140, 1451485509980.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10233027

>>10233015
We are talking about... lacemarket arent we?
you are saying you wouldnt leave truthful feedback on a buying and selling website lmao? thats like saying you wouldnt rate an ebay transaction badly because ~ooo they know where I live!~

>> No.10233029

>>10232949
I agree with everything here. I can only assume anyone crying about "scalpers" hasn't been in the fashion long and doesn't know what it was like before we had Lace Market.

>> No.10233034

>>10233029
or... we prefer buying from the JP auctions? Ive sold on LM and for buying... Im not sure. Maybe 2 times total in all my years of being in the fashion.
I'd rather buy from the auctions. Used to be Y!A and mbok, though nowadays its more mercari and fril

At best scalpers are annoying.

Also is no one questioning how shes a mod... could she delete negative feedback of her profile?

>> No.10233044

>>10233029
Listen grandma, just because you paid 250 dollars for an ugly old meta skirt in your days, that doesn't mean we have to do it too.

>> No.10233050

>>10233029
Yes, they’re also assmad poorfags who can’t give an actual reason that doesn’t boil down to muh feelins when asked why they dislike scalpers. They start witch-hunts and encourage doxxing because someone got to an item before them and is now selling it for more, it’s absolutely batshit insane.

>> No.10233060

>>10232935
I think this is what bothers me the most. Modding and running FREE SHIT like Lolibrary and Lacemarket is time consuming not to mention I can't even imagine the cost associated with this. The fact that people volunteer TO DO THIS SHIT FOR FREE. Like sure hate that she resells shit. Wunderwelt is on LM who is a reseller/scalper too and they even have their website for second hand. Where's all the wunderwelt hate? LOL

>> No.10233068

>>10233060
Wunderwelt doesn't buy from mercari, fril, yahoo or other sources that are available to us. Same goes for the other actual second hand shops.

>> No.10233082

>>10233068
I’ve seen listings that ww puts up that leads me to believe they buy off of mercari. On multiple occasions they’ve put up listings that sold on mercari super cheap just a few days or a week prior. Too much of a coincidence for it to keep happening, too.

>> No.10233088

>>10233082
Then that mercari seller decided to sell it to wunderwelt, but they do not buy from these sources nor do they have the time to stalk the market. I browse the usual secondhand websites daily for several years now and I frankly don't see what you claim to see.

>> No.10233093

>>10233088
If you really did it daily you’d see, or maybe you’re just mentally incompetent? There sure are a lot of retards in this thread like >>10233044

>> No.10233107

Imagine thinking it's okay to dox someone for leaving rightfully negative feedback or for selling frilly dresses at a price that you don't agree with.
I can't imagine how some of you survive being this crazy and entitled.

>> No.10233109

Okay so in the USA scalping of tickets is often regulated if not outright banned. Because its a shitty practice no one likes

The other thing is, dont many scalpers have multiple accounts? iirc having more than one acount on LM is against the rules.

>> No.10233112

>>10233093
I don't think you're in the position to call anyone retarded if you can't get a simple and very obvious joke. If you would've used WW in the last year, you would know that they severly lack staff and sometimes take quite a while to get in contact with their customers or ship their orders out. There is no time for them to stalk the market. Nevermind it would actually kill their business, because japanese lolitas would notice it very quickly and would gossip and abandon them like they did with almost all the japanese scalpers. They state their feelings very clearly on WWs feedback page. Next time you claim to see them scalping mercari, post proof.

>> No.10233115

>>10233112
>digging your heels in on your retardation instead of admitting you were wrong

As expected of the crazies who encourage doxxing over people buying items to sell slightly higher

>> No.10233116

>>10233109
There are ticket websites where people scalp tickets at ridiculous prices. Sneaker heads have second hand websites where shoes are also scalped. It's the same on the second hand market across the board. It's just a matter of supply and demand. If you want it badly enough, you'll buy it at scalped prices. It's kind just accepted practice at this point but lolitas just feel more entitled, I guess?

>> No.10233118

>>10233116
>but lolitas just feel more entitled, I guess?
They are in the sense that dresses are considered community property even once privately owned and people act like the owners shouldn't be allowed to alter, collect or even wear them in certain ways or settings.

>> No.10233122

>>10233118
The people who feel that way are 100% legitimately mentally ill. Unfortunately there are a lot of crazies in this community. If I buy a brand dress it’s entirly mine to do with as I please. I can alter it, hell I could take a shit on it, and that would be fine because it’s *mine*, only once I sell it, if I sold it, would it be someone else’s. But the loonies and idiots of /cgl/ will cry no matter what.

>> No.10233125

>>10233118

So WW gets a pass because second hand Japanese shop, gotcha

>>10233118
So true. There is that huge sense of entitlement, even with all the small lolitas bitching about the larger sizing available. There was that drama forever ago with that girl who bought the left over stock dress of some indie brand and she sold it to western comm. Like bitch, what did you guys think she was going to do with the left over stock??? Of course she's going to sell it???

>> No.10233126 [DELETED] 
File: 264 KB, 3840x2076, 1288374639.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10233126

>>10233115
>>10233107
>>10233050
Lol, someone is having a mental breakdown.

>> No.10233128

>>10233116
Yes, how dare these evil entitled lolitas shit on someone for trying to make a buck out of the desperation of the people in the hobby they love so much. Scalpers can do what they want and lolitas can tell them they are shitbags. Don't like it, don't do it.

>> No.10233129 [DELETED] 

>>10233126
>thinking that’s all one person

The only one having a mental breakdown is you crazy-chan

>> No.10233130

>>10233125
Pretty sure the drama you're talking about was a girl who won a Haenuli dress at a teaparty and then sold it.

>> No.10233133 [DELETED] 

>>10233129
I didn't imply it's all one person. Keep seething, it's hilarious.

>> No.10233134 [DELETED] 

>>10233133
Do you not know what someONE means? Learn English.

>> No.10233135 [DELETED] 

>>10233134
Keep going, let it all out if it helps you stop shitting your pants.

>> No.10233137 [DELETED] 

>>10233135
>I’m not going to address my retardation, instead I’ll just project and hope people don’t notice

We notice you’re dumb as shit even though you try to deflect. ONE = 1. SomeONE means 1 person.

>> No.10233138

>>10232871
International shipping is also risky when countries like Brasil and Italy have notoriously bad postal systems. Who wants to risk bank chargebacks or paypal claims

>> No.10233141

>>10233138
What does this have to do with Japan? They don't ship international or use paypal.

>> No.10233143

>>10233141
If you are a japanese seller and sell to someone you can tell is an SS, then you are accepting the risk of a buyer claiming against the SS and the SS claiming against you. It isn't some grand xenophobic conspiracy, you can see the practical considerations if you just think about it more in depth than yay, money

>> No.10233144

>>10232918
I’m not 1% and I don’t mind. What I do mind is having to hire a shopping service and wait for their slow asses to bid on items I want. And what I hate even more is trying to buy an auction in Japanese with google translate and then getting the item and there’s damage I wasn’t aware of because I DON’T SPEAK JAPANESE and google translate is laughable. Let them buy the fril and mercari listings, I’ll gladly pay the premium to be better protected from getting shitty, non-returnable items

>> No.10233147

>>10233143
Yes that's possible but I wonder how the time limit is in japan. After the issue with the buyer is settled, a few weeks or even months probably already passed.I'm not sure if the SS can claim a refund from japanese sellers after such a long time. I think at least at mercari they have some kind of delivery-confirmation system with tracking numbers.

>> No.10233234

>>10232843
None of the coords are that bad, but jesus is it an unflattering photo

>> No.10233305

>>10233234
not for everyone involved. girl with the pastry coord stands out well because of the surrounding derpiness

>> No.10233306

>>10232961
its always easier ( albeit not easy ) to take some off. adding some on is impossible...

>> No.10233325

>>10233144
Tenshi bids within a few hours even for new customers. All of your arguments are super weak.

>> No.10233326

>>10233141
Lolitas care about the clothing even if they don't own it (anymore). Japanese people also think they have the most save and organised systems in the world. Some Japanese are afraid "their" clothes get lost/damaged with international shipping and don't trust SS.

>> No.10233346

>>10232854
>>10232853

>if you only knew how bad things really are

>> No.10233349

>>10232491
According to a Shiseido professional on the NHK, the intensity of makeup (fake eyelashes etc) went down significantly since the 2011 tsunami. It’s interesting to think about, considering that’s when gyaru really died.

>> No.10233350

>>10233130
What's the drama? So people are supposed to keep free dresses they don't want? I've won stuff at an AATP tea party but sold it since it wasn't my style, is that somehow a ~not allowed~

>> No.10233432

>>10233130
>>10233350

It doesn't sound right, >>10233125 says
>girl who bought the left over stock dress of some indie brand and she sold it to western comm
not
>girl who got a dress she didn't like for free

Maybe it's old Lief drama -- a long long time ago Lief didn't sell direct to the western market, there were one or two girls who acted as agents, collecting orders from the western market and then getting the dresses made by Lief and sending them out to the western lolitas.

iirc one of those preorders the girl simply said she had too much stress then ran off without sending the dress? or something?

Years afterwards it turns out someone bought those leftover stock from lief and then was slowly selling it on the western market. So it became a huge deal because some of this stock was for girls who paid an agent, but to Lief the person had abandoned the dresses and they were just leftover stock, while to the western lolitas they paid money and never got their dresses, or something.

Or something, this is off my memory. Maybe someone has screencaps of the actual drama that went down.

>> No.10233511

>>10233318 new thread

>> No.10233700

>>10233050
I hope some fat ass buys your dream dress to scalp, then you'll know how shitty it feels.

>> No.10233708

>>10233700
Just ignore them please, they feed off the attention.

>> No.10233805
File: 637 KB, 1098x685, MTO_ap.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10233805

Strawberry Doll (MTO) and Fantasic Dolly (MTO) went live 20 mins ago on Angelic Pretty's US store site.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action