Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 103 KB, 754x1060, creepy_cute_coord_3_by_dyonisio_dd4e89a-pre.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223049 No.10223049 [Reply] [Original] [rbt]

Post itas and general bad jfash.

>> No.10223050
File: 81 KB, 561x561, colorbalance.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223050

>>10223049

>> No.10223054
File: 187 KB, 891x897, classic_porcelain_doll_lolita_coord___ax2019_by_pookacrylic_ddbs676-pre.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223054

>>10223050

>> No.10223056
File: 64 KB, 545x763, lav.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223056

>>10223054

>> No.10223058
File: 180 KB, 1080x1350, steam.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223058

>>10223056

>> No.10223061
File: 168 KB, 500x750, tumblr_ov7fiaOmql1qc0h42o1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223061

>>10223058

>> No.10223062
File: 14 KB, 340x270, watermelon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223062

>>10223061

>> No.10223063
File: 56 KB, 560x448, index.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223063

>>10223062

>> No.10223070

>>10223061
Ahhh these two, they always look absolutely terrible. They’ve rolled up to huge SFE events wearing nothing but shitty handmade things that barely even looked lolita.

>> No.10223072

>>10223054
That’s a man, man

>> No.10223075
File: 349 KB, 1152x1200, D_k82QQXoAAq-kK.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223075

>> No.10223085

>>10223075
I hate this soooo much, if you're going to do weird fetish coords at least wear something better than milanoo

>> No.10223089

>>10223061
Charme de Rouge: Red Shoes Only For Me is a beautiful print and did not deserve to be used like this.

>> No.10223091
File: 23 KB, 595x207, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223091

This belongs here even before I go and see what ita horrors the hosts are wearing.

>> No.10223096

>>10223049
>>10223049
https://m.wikihow.com/Dress-Harajuku-Style
This shit. If randos are reading and following these kinds of articles no wonder the ita thread is one of the most active of this whole board.

>> No.10223101

>>10223061
Are they part of the fabled Belgian Lolita Mafia?

>> No.10223106

>>10223091
Tell us your war stories when you come back

>> No.10223107

>>10223091
What cursed event is this mess going go be held at? Holy shit.

>> No.10223118

>>10223107
Supercon/Galaxycon in NC next weekend.

>>10223106
I'd record the panel but I'm worried any footage will become the starting point for a horror plot like The Ring.

>> No.10223127

>>10223091
interesting that they chose to paraphrase such an iconic poem by novala takemoto for something so ita.

>> No.10223131

>>10223127
Nobara seems to have abandoned us. Sad days.

>> No.10223132

>>10223118
Do it. Go undercover. Expose their crimes.

>> No.10223142

>>10223058
never thought women did the basedboy smile as well

>> No.10223145

>>10223142
lol new word filter for onions

>> No.10223146

>>10223145
holy shit i meant s o y

>> No.10223186
File: 478 KB, 538x957, 7DE23249-6CA7-4125-86E7-CCD6D338B4F6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223186

She can’t pull this off at all lol

>> No.10223192

>>10223186
selfpost

>> No.10223197

>>10223146
Newfag.

>> No.10223200

>>10223186
imo this outfit is really cute, but the cosplay wig and minimal makeup kind of ruin it. she looks like a normfag who slapped on a wig over dirty hair/morning face just to take a mirror selfie for likes

>> No.10223203

>>10223200
Not to say she looks perfect, but girls who wear Mezzo Piano stick with minimal makeup or almost no makeup at all to pull off a more childish look.
Cosplay wig does look like shit though. I follow her on Instagram and I wish she would use a new, proper wig.

>> No.10223210
File: 501 KB, 1366x2048, D28D4765-7B6B-42A0-85A4-926366A3BDBF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223210

>> No.10223211
File: 44 KB, 600x450, 26C4573A-F7FB-4BD4-B17A-7C94C8079FAC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223211

>>10223210

>> No.10223222

>>10223210
I agree with this one. those fucking hamhocks

>> No.10223225

>>10223210
Those shoes are not doing her any favours

>> No.10223229
File: 915 KB, 609x608, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223229

>> No.10223239
File: 392 KB, 1436x2160, jR3RSO-S1EI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223239

>> No.10223248
File: 2.11 MB, 1657x2048, 20190717_160254_025.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223248

>> No.10223252

>>10223248
What ever happened to this girl anyway? I remember she used to snatch up rare pieces all the time and post them on IG

>> No.10223257

>>10223252
Still does but not as frequently since she got hitched and started to take frequent trips to nippon

>> No.10223265 [DELETED] 

>>10223186
We get it. You’re fat and jealous of a fairly cute, naturally thin, vkei newb.
This mediocre shit isn’t worth posting in two threads in a row now.

>> No.10223273
File: 150 KB, 626x1024, 14376474245330.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223273

>> No.10223300

>>10223211
At first glance I thought this was a rare PT sighting.

>> No.10223330

>>10223273
pretty much the only quality post so far

>> No.10223331
File: 771 KB, 750x936, BB36A155-E7B8-4AED-AB17-08C7F0D46D2A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223331

>> No.10223333

>>10223331
Oh jeez, she's still at it? Naturally puke. Such a hobgoblin. I thought since people had caught on to her nasty racist and perpetually rude ways she had mercifully vanished from the fashion?

>> No.10223352

>>10223333
God, I wish. Wonder if her comm still puts up with her?

Is she really so oblivious to the fact that nobody likes her and she’s an eyesore?

>> No.10223362
File: 37 KB, 340x604, 14381590372840.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223362

Yes, this was posted as lolita

>> No.10223371

>>10223273
>making gothic look like ageplay

this is some skilled ita.

>> No.10223375

>>10223101
Belgian Lolita Mafia? I’m a Belgian Lolita so please inform me

>> No.10223376

>>10223375
https://youtu.be/VY0FyZCIy70

>> No.10223382

>>10223210
I don't see any problem with this coord. maybe nitpick? def not ita

>> No.10223400
File: 261 KB, 1280x853, 14641995546630.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223400

>> No.10223420

>>10223210
holy fucking nitpick, Batman.
why is this itt? only prob is the too-short legwear

>> No.10223421

>>10223239
this is hecka charming.

>> No.10223435
File: 358 KB, 1280x1280, 06f5e2ef-cf57-4606-a5b6-bf3195f146f6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223435

>> No.10223436

>>10223300
Do you have face blindness? They don't look anything alike.

>> No.10223442

>>10223382
>>10223420
lol

>> No.10223448

>>10223229
This is fine besides the sneakers imo

>> No.10223454

>>10223239
That blue is just screeching, but I find this coord charming.... Needs more accessories and maybe a little bit more poof

>> No.10223457
File: 204 KB, 437x392, 1559054862954.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223457

>>10223273
How does one manage to make gothic Lolita look like ageplay holy shit....

That's talent.

>> No.10223458

>>10223331
So she still doesn't know what shampoo and conditioner is huh?

>> No.10223459

>>10223435
This was in the last thread.

>> No.10223460

>>10223435
nitpicks, if you cut off her head the outfits are fine.

>> No.10223461

>>10223382
>>10223420
Fat
Armpits
Ham hocks uncovered
Bad hat, flops
Bad blouse, wrong cut
Socks short and badly stretched
Hat, socks and boots all giving a different vibe, not harmonious
Necklaces aren't flattering plus very different one from the zippers and grommets on the main piece.

Nitpicks
Blah makeup and hair
Ear lobes sticking out but no earrings
Ugly style of glasses
Not a great nail polish colour for this coord.
Uneven lacing tails, shitty bow

>> No.10223476

>>10223461
You lost your argument by saying "Fat". How is that disqualifying? Might as well include any coord posted by snazzytazzes in the ita thread next time.

>> No.10223481

>>10223248
>>10223252
I like how the point of this is that the dress is that Wish Me Mel AP x Sanrio collab that's like 1k, but the picture is so bad it washes out the whole print.

>> No.10223484

>>10223476
It looks awful from the neck up and the hem down. The booties make her legs look like pig hooves, and the sock pattern really adds to the ham effect. Regardless, as >>10223461 said the coordination is not harmonious and would look bad even on a slim girl. The socks are too fancy for the hat, and the boots are too cold-weather for the flabby pits. The hat and hair look like they were cut and pasted from a country coord.

>> No.10223485

>>10223362
desu I don't think this is bad, she looks like a cute lil vampire. But it's not lolita

>> No.10223486

>>10223448
and the tights, and the fact that nothing matches?

>> No.10223487

>>10223461
Armpits make you ita now? Damn larpers are funny, like you really zoomed in to see her nail polish? You really checked if the zipper was silver or gold? You do realize the fashion is about wearing Lolita not matching everything for a “perfect” photo right?

>> No.10223492

>>10223487
Sorry about your denial. Get well soon.

>> No.10223494

>>10223239
Needs more black, maybe a black purse?
>>10223362
This is bad claudia cosplay lol
>>10223460
Sadly i dont think she can simply remove her head for the sake of fashion

>> No.10223509

>>10223239
The coord looks gothic, but the hair and make-up looks senior yearbook photo.

>> No.10223514

>>10223476
It's one point off not the whole thing, you walnut. If fat was the only thing I would still think ’ugh, fat’, because fat...but...Iwouldn't judge anyone ita on just fat alone. Or any one factor alone.

13 things wrong listed and you say ’weh-weh, disqualified because u sed fhaaaatttt’.
Nope.
(And she still fat.)

>> No.10223516

>>10223460
TOO SOON BRUH

>> No.10223522

>>10223487
agreed. how da fuck should nail polish be factored into a coord? jfc.

>>10223514
she's not morbidly obese. you're a sad, sad hag who criticizes a woman's body. say that to any woman out in public you think is fat and you'll receive a severe tongue lashing.

>> No.10223552

>>10223514
You can list a billion things but when your proof is “necklaces are unflattering” and “medical device of glasses aren’t Kawaii” it kinda proves you don’t belong here.

>> No.10223559

>>10223522
>>10223552
This fashion is about aesthetics first. Everything counts. Also found the burgers cause the majority of Asians will just straight up tell you that you’re fat and your glasses are ugly. They are not even being mean, it’s just a fact. If you grew up with a Chinese aunt, man... You’d probably cry daily if that kind of shit bugs you. They don’t pull any punches.

>> No.10223562

>>10223061
Is that hildekitten

I feel like I haven't seen her in years

>> No.10223564

>>10223559
are you Asian, anon?

>> No.10223565

>>10223552
No one ‘doesnt belong here’ it’s a fucking anonymous Syrian Snake Charming board. Everyone who comes here is already cursed. Also this is the fucking ita thread not the ‘asspats for myopic porcine spoopyfrillers’ support group. Jfc

>> No.10223567

>>10223564
Yup, duh. She’s a little nicer to My haffu cousins because they were raised more white and are bad crybabies.

>> No.10223568

>>10223559
It's true. There have actually been articles written by white women who go to China and get insulted by the people there for being fat.

>> No.10223573

>>10223568
Because there, Korea, Vietnam, even precious Japan, it’s not such a social stigma to just say what everyone is thinking when someone is fat. Also they approach it more as a national issue. Japan changed their bmi chart slightly even, reflecting the concern for increased heart disease risks. Facts are facts. But burgers, especially teen ones have normalized overweight. And society has made it almost a sin to just say the Emperor has no clothes. Well she’s not obese, just ‘fluffy’, ‘muh condishun’ and 5XL becoming normal? And 24/7 sweatpants/stretch jeans? Grossly enormous portions and people gorging themselves on the regular? Fuck that noise.

>> No.10223576

>>10223573
I like how the bar for her friend >>10223522 is that she's not morbidly obese, just regular obese.

>> No.10223578

>>10223573
No, trust me, I get it, I'm Asian as well lol. Honestly, is it rude and annoying to get insulted by people you don't know, sure, but it's also not good that Americans are so complacent about obesity.

>> No.10223598

>>10223056
Right is pretty cute as a general jfash outfit! Reminds me of some Listen Flavor stuff

>> No.10223603

>>10223273
What is even the point of a parasol like this. Surely it doesn't block any UV?

>> No.10223628

>>10223522
Have you really never done your nails to match a coord???

>> No.10223629

>>10223562
That is her, sadly. She doesn't post as much online these days but she still rolls up to huge events looking like trash, LOL. Just search for pictures of her at SFE's Under the Sea.

>> No.10223630

>>10223598
It would look way better without that weird chain/chest harness thing, though..that just squeezes her and makes rolls.

>> No.10223634

>>10223085
No, milanoo is the only good decision in this picture. Kinksters should keep their hands off real lolita clothes.

>> No.10223655

>>10223210
Here’s the reason(s) why I posted the coord:
Hat is a summer vibe which matches the sleeveless blouse however lower half reflects fall
Necklace looks like it’s on a gumball machine chain which might fit the aesthetic of the print because spoopy and gold, but the cheapness does nothing and coord would be better without it
Socks... surely you can see why those socks don’t work. Hahahahaha Ben if they are transparent socks that mirror the whole “it’s hot” thing, it’s too blocky on the bottom for barely anything happening up top
Shoes feel out of place considering she’s going for a summer aesthetic


I don’t care that she’s not rail skinny, and I like the sleeveless blouse she used for the coord. I just think there’s a huge disconnect with what’s going on with the top half vs bottom hat which to me = ita

>> No.10223659
File: 113 KB, 500x600, 071BA40C-BE08-4760-A9AC-6E26D85495CF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223659

>>10223655
It’s interesting to see justifications on nitpicks, it shows how the person judging is. Necklace is AP for example, and so is their standard chain.

Just say you don’t like the socks and shoes and move on.

>> No.10223661
File: 507 KB, 471x555, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223661

>> No.10223662
File: 134 KB, 682x1024, z_540e3967.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223662

>> No.10223666
File: 571 KB, 478x543, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223666

who needs filters when you can use your nasty mirror.

>> No.10223670
File: 9 KB, 194x259, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223670

>>10223436
Old PT, yes. New PT? No.

>> No.10223673

>>10223662
i like this

>> No.10223676
File: 235 KB, 539x960, DmPKHPRYUDU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223676

>> No.10223689

>>10223659
Nobody is questioning the brand. The shiny yellow necklace chain doesn't match the dull zippers. Multiple people have described this in different ways now. Accept it and move on.

>> No.10223691

>>10223476
She's not even fat desu

>> No.10223693

>>10223559
What happened to the Japanese attitude of keeping your head down and your mouth shut to the point that nothing ever gets done?
Japanese people don't even want to tell you "no" when you ask a question.

>> No.10223698

>>10223693

>mistaking chinese for japanese

what

i mean this board is a racist shithole, but you have to be a newfag to be doing this

>> No.10223699

>>10223461
>Fat
She's literally not, ana chan.

>> No.10223702

>>10223273
She is worse than KK. Unbelievable.

>> No.10223709

>>10223573
Grossly enormous portions only if you're an idiot. The entire point of giving enormous portions is that you TAKE some of it home. Nearly every restaurant I've been to other than fast food joints I've taken my food home in a to-go box. That's the entire idea - evoking a feeling of having your grandma cook for you and sending you home with some.
Also, the problem is a sedentary lifestyle brought on by a rise in service jobs. Back when America was primarily agricultural, people would eat big, stick-to-your-bones meals consisting of things like bacon and eggs, because they'd be working manual labor all day and needed something filling. Nowadays, we still eat that food, even though many people's lifestyle is largely sedentary. My brother eats large portions and starchy foods, but he also works manual labor as his primary job, and his secondary job is being a sports umpire/referee - also athletic. He's not even what I'd consider husky, whereas if I ate like him, I'd blow up like a balloon, because I don't work a very labor-intensive job.
Being scrawny and eating nothing but rice like asians can also be detrimental. Yao Ming was an athlete, so he should have been eating a high-protein, high-carb diet. But he didn't, and was scrawny, and that's why he kept on giving himself injuries so severe he had to sit out the rest of the basketball season.

>> No.10223710

>>10223628
nayrt but I always just leave my nails bare. If I have a meetup coming up and I've been wearing the same chipped polish for two weeks I'll take it off, but I don't want to risk more chipping by painting my nails again just for the coord.

>> No.10223715

>>10223670
Why is she so ugly...

>> No.10223717

>>10223698
You said "Asians." Don't say it if you only mean "Chinese."

>> No.10223742
File: 52 KB, 428x576, DB9A70DC-48CB-4E97-964B-D711CB6EC480.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223742

>> No.10223744

>>10223691
>>10223699
Are you delusional?

>> No.10223746 [DELETED] 

>>10223146
Onions

>> No.10223747

>>10223742
This is cute as hell

>> No.10223748

>>10223709
A whole lot of people who don't live in the US
are just not in the habit of taking a box of cold, leftover food home from restaurants, miss burgerlander.

>> No.10223749

>>10223742
This is fine, one of the few good salo coords. Most people are too big for it to look okay

>> No.10223752

>>10223717
Koreans do it too afaik. And Japanese lolitas will talk crap on 2chan.

>> No.10223758

>>10223744
She's high-end healthy bmi or maybe barely overweight. "Fat" seems like a bit much.

>> No.10223759

>>10223559
>This fashion is about aesthetics first.
Lolita is truly dead.

>> No.10223760

>>10223752
Koreans and Japanese will talk shit behind your back but be polite in person. Chinese will say it right to your face with no filter, which I always found hilarious.

>> No.10223772

>>10223659
Sorry you got posted

>> No.10223775

>>10223715
How dare you insult the queen! Shes just beginning to shine!

>> No.10223785

>>10223759
Please don't tell me you think you are some sort of special rebel maiden with frills for your armour? Yes, the Japanese origin was a rebellion but we all know that it’s noting close to that in the west anymore, if it ever even was.

In the US especially, it's bitchy chicks dressing fancy for hen parties and photos, then a few everyday doily-heads.

>> No.10223789

>>10223075
This is like MK Ultra kei.

>> No.10223794
File: 195 KB, 680x690, 1519536854696.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223794

>>10223785
Nayrt, but
>she doesn't realize the indulgence is the rebellion
Don't cut yourself on that edge, fampire

>> No.10223799
File: 75 KB, 960x640, F3A8AE14-D895-4D13-93CD-718F7B270E19.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223799

>>10223775
All this time and still not shiny yet! Tsk. Seriously, I wonder what she and then also what some of the lolitas from back in the day are up to these days? Faunkegin, Caro-chan, wonderfinch, tiferet, etc.

With the CTP re-release, you just know I had to post this photo for fun. Don’t rip on any individuals, please.

>> No.10223800
File: 10 KB, 195x300, BB1480F6-41AC-43A1-A38A-079E76E4CAD6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223800

>>10223794
Yeah because that’s not been done in the west repeatedly over the centuries, right? Pull the other leg.

>> No.10223804

>>10223742
The mint doesn't match anything in the print and the only reason people give it a pass is because she's skinny.

>> No.10223816

>>10223799
wonderfinch has been buying up almost all the old school that has been popping up on LM recently

>> No.10223833
File: 36 KB, 453x604, 14270943254541.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10223833

>> No.10223863

>>10223742
I am so sick of this train wreck ruining the fashion with her shit taste and ita ass attitude. That mint does not work at all with this outfit, I can't believe she is justifying it and people eat it up.

>> No.10223874

>>10223742
>>10223804

Pink and mint are complementary colours, and this one is just balanced enough with the extra shoe and accessories.

I'd give it a pass. It's not like I'm praising it, but for an ita thread it's just not bad enough to be interesting imo.

>> No.10223877

>>10223659
NAYRT, but brand jewelry is pretty cheap-looking most of the time.

>> No.10223881

>>10223863
Basically said in comments "I don't want to say no concrit in my post because it makes me seem like an ass, but I don't actually want concrit and will be a baby about it"

>> No.10223923

>>10223874
you obviously have no taste or you are her

>> No.10223924

>>10223758
Selfpost? That girl is chunky at best, not a whale but noticeably overweight

>> No.10223927

>>10223881
Sure, if you say no concrit you will probably get reamed here if you are ita, but you won't have to get all uwu defensive when people tell you NICELY your shit don't mix.

I fucking hate closet of hugs, I wish mods were more serious about posts and what is let in.

>> No.10223951

>>10223874
No. It doesn't compliment pink and it looks stupid. 170 likes on cof is bottom of the barrel summer numbers from other tasteless people like you.

>> No.10223953

>>10223951
Theres mint in the print tho

>> No.10223955

>>10223514
Calling someone fat is pretty over played on cgl. Like even if it's the truth and they are indeed fat - all you're doing is stating the obvious. Do you want a gold star for being able to see? Stop being so idiotic.

>> No.10223956

>>10223953
There are only sax dots in the print, no mint.

>> No.10223975

>>10223461
>Fat

Oh boy. No wonder half the people in this fashion have eating disorders.

>> No.10223977

>>10223975
The woman in the picture in question is most definitely fat. Her legs look massive and her arms are very flabby.

>> No.10223979

>>10223977
>massive legs
If anything she has muscle definition in her legs but not her arms. She needs to tone but the Ana chans here don’t know what non noodle limbs look like

>> No.10223980

>>10223331
>blouse is too puff-sleeved for the overly casual JSK.
>Random Clair's bear bag
>awkward pose
>photo cuts shoes off which aren't bad
> GET SOME GODDAMN DRY SHAMPOO

>> No.10223986

>>10223979
she's definitely fat anon. Not excessively morbidly obese, but she's definitely fat.

>> No.10223994

>>10223955
Which is why I only mentioned it as one item in a laundry list of other things that several of us agree are wrong with the coord. Being fat, butterfaced, a man, badly proportioned, etc...all of these things ’aren't polite to mention’ but we all know they are usually a strike against a coord in lolita most of the time so listing it as one of the reasons something looks bad is legit in the ita thread. In this case, the socks look bad because of leg fat, and good much large thigh also is on display, plain and simple. I already said that fat alone is not enough to cause any coord to be ita, though id absolutely say that ’unfortunate fit’ is very often something we see, and it looks bad...but the person who posted her also spoke of the lack of basic harmony in the elements of her coord. But please feel free to continue to just zero in on the one criticism/opinion. It just sounds like you need to convince yourself because most people do not think this way. They see a list of critique as a list and don’t blow up on one point only.

>> No.10223998

>>10223331
I always think that people with this thin of hair should just grow it all one medium length for better volume in the long part then use some extensions and a clip in bangs so their hair doesn’t look so stringy and greasy.

>> No.10224000

>>10223877
Plastic brand jewelry has a certain look and is rarely elegant or even chic. Fortunately, many of us know this and won't wear it except in very small doses here and there.

>> No.10224007

>>10223979
There’s practically no muscle definition in her legs, they are very doughy and fat.

>> No.10224012

>>10223239
This gives me serious nostalgia for the early LJ days, so I find it pretty charming honestly. It has the handmade look of a beginner with a very tight budget and not a ton of resources, but there's some nice attention to detail like the cantolier and matching nail polish.

>> No.10224019

I’m going to put it out there that there are 2 or more working definitions of ‘fat’, one or more clinical ones (BMI, body fat percentage) and then several very subjective aesthetic ones being pushed in society for continuing to sell just as many clothes to a population where the average weight is getting heavier. Vanity sizing and a movement of the bar in what ‘plus’ sizing means to marketing people has further confused the issue.

Relating it to lolita fashion,
>>10223210 Doesn’t look fat to someone who has embraced a ‘thicc’ aesthetic, thinks plus models are curvy (not fat) and may wear over a modern day size 10 themselves. But to anyone who is more visibly slim or athletic or who goes by the old way of sizing (buys vintage, for instance) they know that single digit sizing is the norm for them (and maybe their mothers aunts etc)...and in the photo, this visible percentage of body fat = “overweight’, no matter how nicely it is phrased.

With 2 or more different value systems at work here regardless of anyone’s reason to argue any of them, there can be no consensus on the topic anymore.
I do agree that if the size of the person is causing a fit issue, then it can be mentioned as one reason a coord doesn’t look as good as it could, but I can’t condemn a coord that fits well on anyone because I’m here for the fashion information, and to see how we are putting our coords together.
I do notice something in a negative way on a larger person if there is a fit issue. Because a lot of the off the rack and MTO lolita clothing has a narrow size range, and uses way less knit fabric, and no stretch in most lolita things other than shirring, we do see more fit issues.

So from now in, I will mention it as the fit issue, for instance, ‘I think the dress reveals too much thigh, which is unflattering and the socks fit badly’ instead of ‘she’s fat’. This is not because I accept fatness, but for the sake of keeping the thread on topic.

>> No.10224052

>>10224019
So basically to those who are fat she doesn’t look fat because they’re desensitized but to normal people she does. I can tell you that at the very least she is clinically overweight just by looking at her, if not class 1 obese.

>> No.10224062

>>10224052
I'm about the same size as the girl being talked about, and yeah we're overweight.

>> No.10224071

>>10224052
>>10224062
The point being if we focus on the fitting issues, and avoid saying ‘she’s fat’ I bet the derailment will be much less, while basically saying the same things, just focusing on the issues not on the fact that she is fat. Because the minute someone types that word, out come the flying fingers keyboards defense squad with rebuttal.

‘Her socks are too tight and stretched badly.’
That focuses on the fashion problem but avoids passing judgement on the wearers body so hard.
But I’m honestly also not here to judge someone’s fatness. Like >>10223953 says, it’s overplayed anyway and all it does is distract from the topic. Very rarely does someone get posted to the ita thread ONLY because she is fat. If they are, most of us object quickly because these days, unlike in the past, just being fat doesn’t make you automatically ita in popular opinion.
So why not focus on everything else and just plainly state the fit issues without using the word fat?

>> No.10224075

>>10223758
>high-end healthy bmi
>>10223979
>muscle definition in her legs

Damn, the delusion is real. This person >>10224052 is accurate. I would be surprised if she was anywhere in the lower half of overweight. That's not to say she's not cute, just not in this outfit.

>> No.10224076

>>10224052
I’m a fatty and even I can tell she is obese bordering on morbidly. She just has decent fat placement so it doesn’t assault the eyes as much as a girl of the same weight who carries most of her weight in her gut.

>> No.10224077

>>10224071
>why not focus on everything else and just plainly state the fit issues without using the word fat?
Because criss-cross socks making one's legs look like honey hams are a fat-specific critique.

>> No.10224079
File: 80 KB, 549x807, 1405619458642.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224079

Lets post some itas

>> No.10224087

>>10224071
I get you have good intentions, but trying to prevent a thread on /cgl/ from getting derailed is like trying to have a conversation with someone in a vegitiative coma. Every single thread is constantly in threat of it and it happens at the drop of a hat. The only realistic way to prevent it would be not to have discussions and solely post images. You can’t come to a place like this and expect people not to use the word “fat” either.

>> No.10224093

>>10224079
Thank you. This thread is way too full of nitpicks. I feel like every other thread people forget what ita actually means.

>> No.10224105
File: 188 KB, 699x1352, 14694522954561.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224105

>>10224093

>> No.10224113

>>10223559
Ah, I get why you're such a nitpicking cunt then. You grew up with family instilling an unhealthy sense of self on you. I hope you can learn to love yourself, anon, else you'll become the auntie you hate.

>> No.10224116

>>10224113
Nayrt but I’m sorry you lack self control and have an unhealthy lifestyle. You grew up with family that didn’t care about you and they instilled the same lack of care in your mentality. I hope you can learn to love yourself, anon, so you can stop being the ugly fatty you subconsciously hate.

>> No.10224119

>>10223816
disgusting

>> No.10224153

>>10224075
>>10224052
Please seek help Ana chans.
She is chubby and needs to work out but you are going to have a fit when you realize she owns and wears unshirred brand. It doesn’t help that she is very short so she will look chubbier at a lower weight than the average person. The delusional people are you guys with these funny class 1 obese comments.

>> No.10224154

>>10224153
You are literally delusional. There is no way on earth she is a normal size medically.

>> No.10224155

>>10224153
“Unshirred brand” means literally nothing as the range for it can accommodate fatty-chans. You even brought up that she is short, so even though she’s fat she’ll have an easier time fitting into a larger range of unshirred items.

>> No.10224194

>>10224076
>bordering on morbidly obese
confirmed trolling

>> No.10224199

>>10224076
Morbidly obese is 100+ lbs overweight, dumbass anon

This girl is definitely in the overweight of BMI (since you all want to feed into that meme rather than far more accurate fat percentage but i dont expect much from a fashion internet board) but her coord is still a nitpick at best. Her thighs are a big unsightly, the hat doesnt fit, the the socks are a stretch.

But seriously, dont try to use medical terms you dont know.

>> No.10224202

>>10224199
That is one way of being diagnosed with morbid obesity but not the only way. How about YOU follow your own advice and don’t use medical terms you don’t know?

>> No.10224214

>>10224153
sorry you got posted

>> No.10224215
File: 2.60 MB, 480x270, 1541097108293.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224215

And another thread down the drain due to gulls being unable to resist bait.

>> No.10224230

>>10223662
other than the petti this is fine

>> No.10224232
File: 94 KB, 700x520, gull bait.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224232

>> No.10224234

>>10223709
The point isn’t to take food home like at grandma’s house. The portions are large because people like my morbidly obese co-workers bitch about being ripped off and not go there again unless they literally get two pounds of food. Only normal weight people (the minority in the US) actually take food home

>> No.10224237
File: 226 KB, 747x869, 5874309C-544F-4350-80BD-6B09E7CC0F95.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224237

>> No.10224246

>>10223785
You're lost right?

>> No.10224257

>>10224202
Sorry you’re retarded. Quit derailing every single thread because you hate anyone stretching your precious burando

>> No.10224261

>>10224257
>implying I derail “every single thread” with this

I jumped in more than halfway in, and I’m not in every thread that has this discussion. You sound batshit crazy.

>> No.10224262

>>10224257
Thinking it is one or even only a few people who hate fat in lolita because some kinda Wanda the blue haired woke witch magically bestowed body positivity on the corpulent masses? Nope. Sorry to disappoint. It’s not a derail and many of us still think being fat is half-way to itaville if not possessing a home address there already.

>> No.10224264

Dont you miss when 4chan had more itas and less screeching over amerifats? We get it. Fat is ugly. At least post some fatties

>> No.10224265
File: 209 KB, 750x796, 9570CE61-8048-4722-AFE7-7784ED444FCE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224265

LESS BITCHING MORE ITA.


No one could make this look good

>> No.10224272

>>10224265
I hate that this looks like it’s made relatively well. Pick an actual lolita pattern and good fabrics and they could make something decent.

>> No.10224276

>>10223748
So they're wasting their money? Okay, cool. I'll save money by making one meal into two so I have more money for burando.

>> No.10224280

>>10224234
Alright, so, the people who have been calling me fatty-chan this whole time are wrong, because I take home food nearly every restaurant I go to (even if I go when I'm absolutely starving). Also, you've clearly never seen my mother. She never finishes her food at restaurants (and even at home eats about one meal a day) and she's pretty fat, but the fact that she's in her 60s and popped out three children might have something to do with that.

>> No.10224281

>>10224237
Let me guess - did the (presumably) service dog get her asspats?

>> No.10224282

>>10223749
I actually think shes too SMALL for it, it looks like a muumuu on her a bit. Not thin-shaming but she looks quite skeletal in this pic, but that could be her body type too.

>> No.10224283
File: 133 KB, 750x945, FB49210D-4629-411C-AAE0-0EE7B3EB7FDE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224283

So edgy. Like. So edgy.

>> No.10224284

>>10224265
I get sad every time I see wa lolita posted on the ita thread (even though it's usually well-earned). Wa lolita is so conceptually pretty that I wish we could see more decent coords with it.

>> No.10224285

>>10224280
NOBODY CARES.

>> No.10224286

>>10224283
Ah fuck, Madeline Usher's clawed her way out of the tomb, it seems.

>> No.10224287

>>10224281
She brought it to a con once with a sign on it written in sharpie saying something like “SERVICE DOG: Ask before petting”

>> No.10224288

>>10224286
More like clawed her way out of a grease trap, if the filters on the pic are any indication

>> No.10224289

>>10223435
.... I don't understand this at all.... clearly, the girl can coord. But then it's like, she gets to this wall at her neck, and suddenly she can't see right anymore....

>> No.10224290

>>10224287
So, not a service dog, just a pet she's passing off as one.

>> No.10224291

>>10223662
I love this. It's giving me oldschool ero vibes

>> No.10224293
File: 226 KB, 245x228, andy flinch.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224293

>>10223742
>all of you defending this adult toddler must be blind
>mfw

>> No.10224295
File: 560 KB, 1536x2128, 2996B57C-B09E-4A01-A63D-6124F05E2CDE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224295

>> No.10224298

>>10224293
Don't worry, I'm with you. How has nobody pointed out that the bonnet, regardless of color, is too OTT for a salo?

>> No.10224300

>>10224290
Yes, for her “anxiety”

I’d be pretty fucking anxious too, if I bought dresses and didn’t pay for them.

>> No.10224301

>>10224272
I think it could work, but everyone INSISTS on those long sleeves. They just do not work. I like more of a straight armed style.

>> No.10224303

>>10224282
I do think she's too thin and a bit tall for it but that cut is very flattering on thin people. Curvy girls look like AGPs or APs wearing salos

>> No.10224304
File: 108 KB, 720x960, 6E5F66A3-DD11-4622-80DB-C2E833BBEBB7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224304

>>10224300
Here is the photo of her with it

>> No.10224320

>>10223127
Probably just googled "lolita rules" and thought it was quirky or some shit

>> No.10224330

>>10224284
Wa lolita will always be ita on non asians honestly. It looks ridiculous, just like when they wear full kimonos.

>> No.10224335

>>10224330
Lolita will always be ita on asians honestly. It looks ridiculous, just like when they wear historical western fashion.

>> No.10224339

>>10224304

Chiwawas or however you spell it can't be service dogs. Only certain breeds can.

>> No.10224342

>>10223833
when you want that falling down the rabbit hole look

>> No.10224344

>>10224339
Unfortunately, she seems to think she’s entitled to do this.

>> No.10224353

>>10223998
she thinks shes a MODEL

>> No.10224355

>>10224293
oh god is she into DDLG too?

>> No.10224356

>>10224155
I’m a fatty with a 92 cm bust and can technically “fit” into some unshirred brand too, just because she can shove herself into it doesn’t mean it looks good on her body.

>> No.10224358

>>10224356
Oops, that was meant for >>10224153

>> No.10224381

>>10224300
kek
Even if you get your normal pet registered as an emotional therapy animal, they give you an actual vest or tag of some sort for it. Did she even try?

>> No.10224382

>>10224304
I bet you anything that dog is an untrained yapper that bothers everyone when she's in public.

>> No.10224384

>>10224295
what is going on with those...are they supposed to be wristcuffs...?

>> No.10224452
File: 326 KB, 502x741, F5F97437-557C-4E10-B72A-1CD37CFB6631.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224452

>> No.10224454
File: 169 KB, 1129x1140, rnod4eye16b31.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224454

>> No.10224462

>>10224300
>bought dresses and didn’t pay for them

details pls

>> No.10224467

>>10224454
My only tiny nitpick with this is that indistinguishable gold thing smack dab in the middle of her head. Looks kinda like a crown, but the only thing in the accessories pic is a gold bow? Whatever, take that shit off and the rest is cute enough.

>> No.10224469

>>10224454
Cute concept and some cute pieces, but not cohesive at all.

>> No.10224470

>>10224153
She has knee fupas ffs. On a scale from 1 to Tess Munster, how infinifat are you?

>> No.10224471

>>10224199
>Her thighs are a big unsightly
>big unsightly
You speak the truth and don't even know it.

>> No.10224493

>>10224381
Probably not. She likes to lie for attention a lot.

>> No.10224494

>>10224462
She would make a down payment with girls in her comm and then never finish the payments after she got the dress. The other girls gave her the benefit of the doubt at first, but she would cry poverty and then immediately buy another dress.
She also says her closet is full of brand, but I don’t believe her. She always used to say shit like “this dress is a replica, but my friends aren’t going to know the difference!”

>> No.10224605

>>10223331
Besides her greasy hair, WHY the fuck does this girl not even bother with some makeup once in a while?

>> No.10224610

>>10224342
DED

>> No.10224622

>>10224494
Who the fuck gives out product before it's fully paid out?
Get your shit together

>> No.10224627

>>10224605
Because her whole schtick is or at least was... How ’naturally kyoot’ she is. She considers her very natural good looks to be some kind of gift and doesn't want to cover her natural beauty in any way. She has that ’l have not even begun to shine yet’ attitude.

>> No.10224659

>>10223874
Complementary doesn't mean "always looks good."

>>10223951
Pink and mint are literally complementary colors. Learn color theory. Complementary and complimentary are two different words.

>> No.10224665

>>10224627
nayrt but she doesn’t even have natural good looks imo.

>> No.10224692

>>10224622
I think that was just how the comm worked. People swapped and sold stuff to one another all the time. She had to come in and fuck it up.

I believe she also got into a big fight with someone from Lace Market because she insisted that her coord smelled like BO. She made a video about it on YouTube (gone now), and then deleted her channel because she was being bullied and she was afraid for her life or something.

>> No.10224693

>>10224355
Show me proof of that and I'll change my opinion.

>> No.10224717

>>10224693
From the stupid self entitled why she types, whines and bitches, yeah I could see her being the one sending that DDLG email to Tyler.

>>10224659
Yes they are opposites on the color wheel, as you say yourself that does NOT mean the look good together, - Because it's shoehorned in, do you know what shoehorned means? If mint was in the pint at all, even a little, yeah it'd be a super cute accent, there are other dresses that have pink and mint and when people bring out the mint it looks great. But the dress is not one of those prints, and only noobs and skinny worshipers like that coord and the numbers show it.

>> No.10224718
File: 105 KB, 600x399, 20044.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224718

>>10223049

>> No.10224778

>>10224304
Anons everywhere, please don't do this. That dog doesn't look like it would be happy in a large crowd, and it's overweight. First you need to think of the dog's health. If you see this kind of thing happen in public, please don't be ashamed to contact your county Animal Control. At least offenders like this can get a ticket.

Sincerely, IRL dog professional

>> No.10224794

>>10224717
Color theory anon here. Where in my comment did I defend the coord or color choices? Yes, I know what shoehorned means, I'm not a moron. I think you're mixing me up with someone else.

>> No.10224800

>>10224019
She's also very short, which makes her proportions look wider in pictures than what she actually looks like

>> No.10224807

>>10224718
l-lol what
what are they supposed to be they look like they'll kill me in my sleep only because I'm better dressed

they come after the proper lolitas
and sacrifice chickens on ur burando

>> No.10224809
File: 242 KB, 746x968, A0C9E68F-82C9-4EFB-8306-D703F4E5422C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224809

This instagram is an ita goldmine. How did this one get missed in the ILD ita thread?

>> No.10224829

>>10224809
this is scary

>> No.10224830

>>10224693
it was a question you fucking numpty. What is reading comprehension. Jeez.

>> No.10224849

>>10224665
That’s the general opinion of most of us. But you can’t tell her differently, she thinks she’s going to be some sort of important influencer or model or such. Not to mention she’s an outed racist and I seem to remember some reports of some kind of scamming or scalping from the bjd community? And she flounced? Few years since I’ve heard anything about her. I thought she was also flounced and gone from lolita too but now I guess not.

>> No.10224850

>>10223118
record it.

>> No.10224862
File: 322 KB, 682x924, 6ADB6F43-132B-4211-9A42-4457D05893B9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224862

>> No.10224865
File: 1.51 MB, 750x1334, 2CEEAC9A-2D9E-405C-B711-E38D0DE9B349.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224865

>> No.10224866

>>10224862
Accident?

>> No.10224869

>>10224866
That’s what your parents said

>> No.10224872

>>10224866
You’re an accident

>> No.10224875

>>10224869
>>10224872
I appreciate the concern, but my mom paid out bank for me. Test tube baby.
Ha, that'll teach her

>> No.10224880

>>10224875
I was born at sea on a crab boat. I definitely was an accident.

>> No.10224887

>>10224880
Salt never washed out I see

>> No.10224888

>>10224887
It only made me more powerful

>> No.10224893

>>10224875
Fuck off, Lor

>> No.10224896

>>10224893
Ope

>> No.10224915

>>10224865
Apart from the weird eye thing there's nothing wrong with the outfit that kind be fixed, but the weird waffle iron flattened boob accident and the preggo belly, much like the double chin, and denial of petticoat sticking out far beyond, combined with the smug drugged look, just what happened here?

>> No.10224918

>>10224809
It matches the whites with the creams, or else it gets the hose again?

>> No.10224919

>>10224915
What happens when you shoot too much heroin

>> No.10224921

>>10224718
Demonic possession.

>> No.10224923

>>10224893
When I make people laugh It's not because I'm dressed like a clown.

>> No.10224929
File: 219 KB, 768x1024, 34B9D521-B2A8-48B8-835D-549475857DAD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224929

>>10224923

>> No.10224957
File: 374 KB, 406x410, honk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224957

>>10224923
kek

>> No.10224960 [DELETED] 

>>10224957

>> No.10224968
File: 3.21 MB, 323x235, C3BC63D1-6156-4A95-9177-E0951BF0300B.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224968

>>10224957

>> No.10224970

Wanna know how I got these scars?

>> No.10224972
File: 96 KB, 1424x1098, 3BD15B05-3244-4DE8-8FC7-382FA2C41D5E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224972

>>10224970

>> No.10224983

>>10224718
Isn't the one in the middle Xylena? I swear I remember seeing this ages ago.

>> No.10224985

>>10224929
>>10224957
Thank you James

>> No.10224993
File: 72 KB, 540x403, slurp slurp bitch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10224993

>>10223061
how come all steampunk fans look like they have....

...a few screws loose?

>> No.10224995

>>10224985
NP

>> No.10224996

>>10224993
Cause they gay

>> No.10224998

>>10224929
>>10224957
So she just keeps doing these fucking clown costumes in lolita and still expects people to take her advice and watch her YouTube as some kind of relevant lolita? Just...no!

>> No.10225002

>>10224929
>>10224957
honk honk

>> No.10225007

>>10224929
>>10224957
well at least the clown makeup hides her horsey face

>> No.10225008

>>10224865
I like this even with the rose eyepatch brooch combo. Kinda neat. Love the coord itself.

>> No.10225016
File: 577 KB, 828x1111, E7F9040C-5DFB-4925-9F0B-1524F66BB447.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10225016

>> No.10225017

>>10225002
Lor confirmed for alt right dog whistle.

>> No.10225018

>>10225008
But what about the boob pancakes, anon?

>> No.10225019

>>10224718
name my band

>> No.10225024

>>10225008
How? she is squished into that poor blouse as if it would burst if she breathed deeply.

>> No.10225046

>>10224809
this would be somewhat likeable if she wasnt so rough looking and removed the sash/tear makeup

>> No.10225052

>>10224865
Someone has a strange hate obsessed relationship with this girl.

>> No.10225058

>>10225052
Someone has had a hate boner for this comm over spring and summer this year, they’ve been posted a lot, as a comm and individually. I’m guessing it’s all originating from one butthurt individual within the comm because a group photo referenced ‘my comm’, and I’m not aware that there’s been any general drama at all for the comm itself.

>> No.10225059

>>10225019
Panic! At The Concrit
off Brand
The Dead Kenneditas

>> No.10225063

>>10225019
LaceCreep
Lace Queens
Spoopy Child
Sisters of Wednesday

>> No.10225070

>>10225016
obnoxious face and hair =/= ita

>> No.10225077

>>10223785
>in the US
>hen parties
no one says hen parties over here, nice projecting ukfag

>> No.10225083

>>10225077
We all have eyes to see the photos that your lolitas post and those speak loudly for themselves.
Clocking someone for their slang and considering yourself clever is pretty short-sighted when I never even implied I was a burger at all, now did I?
T b fair, a decent amount of western lolitas in general are bitchy chubsters. But this isn’t any fresh news.

>> No.10225096

>>10223300
Who is PT

>> No.10225112
File: 559 KB, 550x922, anime2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10225112

>>10225063

>> No.10225122

>>10225096
before everyone swoops in to call you new
pt is pixyteri, our lady and saviour. She’s like /cgl/‘s Chris chan

>> No.10225158

>>10225017
Based and saxpilled

>> No.10225159
File: 47 KB, 752x1008, B4723447-8126-47B3-9F0F-2666021B706F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10225159

>> No.10225177

>>10223435
fuck you

>> No.10225181

>>10223461
>she's wearing no earrings!
>her glasses aren't lolI!
>that nail polish color!
>THIS FATTY HAS UNCOVERED KNEES!!!!

Lmao, when cgl becomes a parody of itself.
I hope you're under the age of 21 or else this behavior is just embarrassing. The consensus is she doesn't need to be posted here. Stop being hangry.

>> No.10225183

>>10224957
I actually kind of love this.

>> No.10225185
File: 177 KB, 750x724, 6CC2E2C6-B43C-4509-9973-B38CE19CA44B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10225185

Come on guys, this thread is getting as bad as the others.
I decided to go back through that ig I found. Most of her photos are cringe-worthy selfies, but they don’t strictly fit the theme of the board, so here is this.

>> No.10225193

>>10225024
Squished into a dress then a blouse over the top

>> No.10225196

>>10225016
Not ita.

>> No.10225216

>>10225183
well that's not a surprise since /cgl/ is a literal circus

>> No.10225229

>>10225159
who is she?

>> No.10225268

>>10225229
Another ita.

>> No.10225289
File: 294 KB, 2048x1095, 8318FB5F-2B96-4DEC-8F6B-E690ACF7CB5E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10225289

Saw Tokyo Fashion sharing this review of a movie, that already sounds incredibly painful to watch, which features these awful Lolita x Ganguro crossover characters.

>> No.10225324

>>10223210
I feel bad for her. Her arms aren't very big, not too chubby in the face, but it looks like all of her weight is in her thighs which is pretty unfortunate.

>> No.10225326

>>10223362
guarantee that wig came out of a bag labeled "DELUXE GOLDY LOCKS WIG"

>> No.10225328

>>10223435
I honestly feel like its the wigs that ruin these...especially the short ones. they are fine otherwise.

>> No.10225329

>>10223666
That eye make up makes it look like she's sick or got punched in the face over and over

>> No.10225330

>>10224454
It kinda looks more like a 50's inspired outfit then lolita

>> No.10225332

>>10225112
If I saw that thing creeping around my backyard, I would get out the compound bow.

>> No.10225339
File: 79 KB, 750x1334, k3s5wic8rib31.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10225339

We need to kill lolita reddit

>> No.10225340
File: 79 KB, 750x1251, ieu1dasfrib31.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10225340

>>10225339

>> No.10225345

>>10223461
Wow lolitas-at-heart are W I L D

>> No.10225348

>>10225340
>>10225339
Yikes what the fuck

>> No.10225349

>>10225340
>Had to investigate
>Her first "Loli" dress
>Not meant to be a coord? Just a dress showing. With titties and ears?
Damn, girl, of all the places to go looking for male attention, why tf did you pick the Lolita Reddit?

>> No.10225360

>>10224993
Carlos!

>> No.10225407

>>10224717
lmao based on that logic anyone from here could have sent that email to tyler.

>> No.10225422

>>10225289
Ok, yeah it looks really awful but...I still need to see it for the research purposes so...*goes to look it up*.

>> No.10225470

>>10225185
She's not that bad. Just always OTT with anything lolita. Met her once-nice person.

>> No.10225473
File: 1.69 MB, 500x281, notkawaii.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10225473

>>10224809

>> No.10225474

>>10224993
Yeah, it really...grinds my gears

>> No.10225475
File: 1.26 MB, 245x235, good lord.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10225475

>>10225112

>> No.10225503

Fresh bread
>>10225502

>> No.10225530

>>10225340
>>10225349
Did this already get deleted? I can't find it on r/lolita

>> No.10225613

>>10225530
yes it's gone

>> No.10225715

>>10225330
What crack are you taking anon

>> No.10225725

>>10225083
"in the US especially, it's bitchy chicks dressing fancy for hen parties"
sorry pal, what I meant was hen parties aren't a thing at all here, so i don't know what you're on
not denying that a lot of western lolitas could stand to lose a few pounds, but most US lolitas are in actual comms like lolitas from everywhere else, so i just have no goddamn clue where you got the hen party idea from

>> No.10225776

>>10225112
Burn this

>> No.10225778

>>10225177
Awww did you get posted?

>> No.10227330
File: 21 KB, 350x525, 1546722263131.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10227330

>> No.10235146

>>10225019
milanoo order

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action