[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 51 KB, 444x750, cutelenses.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10112375 No.10112375[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

My specific request is for a genuine/reliable website that regularly stocks lenses for hyperopia/farsightedness. My friend just got her script and I hadn't realized until looking that the store I usually order from only special orders them but doesn't keep them stocked.
This can just be a general circle lenses thread though! Pic is just a cute pic of circle lenses I grabbed from somewhere, not like the style of lens is related or anything.
Thanks for any recommendations!

>> No.10112383

>>10112375
this should probably be in the general help thread, but i get my lenses from Uniqso.
Used to get them from Pinky Paradise but they started requiring optometrist information and since im not a blind-chan i dont have one.

>> No.10112384

>>10112383
but since your friend actually has a script, either one of those websites would work for your needs (sorry dropped too soon)

>> No.10112391

>>10112383
Thank you! I would recommend against Pink Paradise anyway since they sold me fake I.Fairy’s a few years ago. I really don’t know how they’ve gone this far. Probably good you can’t order from them, you may have dodged an eye problems bullet.
I’ll look into Uniqlo! Appreciate the rec.

And yeah, sorry if I shouldn’t have made a thread for this...I used to lurk and post regularly but I’ve been completely gone for like 2 or more years, so I’m still from the time when there was consistently a Circle Lenses thread haha. That explains why one didn’t pop up when I searched.

>> No.10112392

>>10112391
*Pinky

>> No.10112556

>>10112391
oh shit, i wasnt aware that they had issues in the past. everything i got from them was usually pretty solid as far as quality goes and i never had any problems with my eyeballs wearing them. but thanks for the heads up about it because im actually really paranoid about weird things happening to my eyes. Definitely try Uniqso, i've ordered several pairs from them and all great so far. I have a par of mesh white-outs on the way from them actually, if they arrive fucked up in any way i'll report back.