Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2017/01/28: An issue regarding the front page of /jp/ has been fixed. Also, thanks to all who contacted us about sponsorship.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 221 KB, 1080x1920, 51484213_2216033768428013_5699736783672049664_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10101352 No.10101352 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [rbt]

Jeff Ito and Ryzen - anyone follow this story from the Midwest / Ohio / Illinois / Michigan area? Apparently both were dating multiple16 year olds or in some cases younger.

>> No.10101356

>>10101352
when are we gunna get our Ryan thread because we all know kopf-cons in general are ran by pedophiles

>> No.10101364

>>10101356

You're a fucking retard

>> No.10101366

>>10101356
>>10101364

Number of rapes at ACen: hundreds.
Number of rapes at Anime Midwest: none.

These scumbags hate on Kopf because he's king scumbag and they don't want competition and so don't support his cons in order to act like they're not scumbags. Guess that backfired.

>> No.10101369

>>10101366
aren't they literally all ran by the same people lmao

>> No.10101379

>>10101369

Yes it's been proven Kopf runs ACen, Midwest, Ohayocon, and Anime Expo topkek

>> No.10101382

>>10101352

These guys are f-----reaks.

/erinbear00/posts/2173894799355947

Here's just the START

PEDOPHILE/PREDATOR/HARASSMENT WARNING
DJJEFFITO/JEFF ITO/JEFF SAKURAI (ANIME CONVENTION DJ)

Recently, a lot of people in the anime con scene have been getting called out for being pedophiles and for all around awful behavior towards others. This is something I’ve been extremely hesitant about posting because of how scary it is, but it absolutely needs to be addressed.

I want to start this off by acknowledging the fact that Jeff has admitted to both Corinne and I that he has gone to court for having sex with an underage girl when he was 26.

>> No.10101400

>>10101382

And Ryzen's

/meisiansensation/posts/10214303573443731

not much good for text but there's a video where he's texting "I'm happy with your age" to a high school sophmore

>> No.10101480

>>10101366
Hi Ryan

>> No.10101682 [DELETED] 

Reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with dating and fucking anyone over the age of 12 as long as they want it and you're not literally raping them (literally, not "statutory").
Yeah, it's illegal. But the law is retarded and so is anyone out here reeeing about this non-issue.

>> No.10101686

>>10101682
based pedophile

>> No.10101698

>>10101686
Also, reminder that "pedophilia" refers to doing shit with prepubescent children. Anything older is gonna be either hebephilia or ephebophilia. I know that's more thought than most of you want to devote to the matter, but using words properly fucking matters.

>> No.10101763

>>10101698
ok pedo

>> No.10101799
File: 443 KB, 1440x1584, Screenshot_20190210-082455.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10101799

>>10101352
Do your research before you start a stupid thread

>> No.10101821

/cgl/ is about discussing cosplay and lolita. Not hosting your personal fucking vendettas.

>> No.10101823

>>10101352
Don’t post this shit on cgl. This belongs on lolcow.

>> No.10101837

>>10101698
this is literally something a pedophile would say but okay go off

>> No.10101838

>>10101799
see >>10101837

legal age of consent doesn't always mean they can sleep with whoever too. In Illinois it's 16, but if you sleep with anyone over 18 it's considered statutory. Don't be stupid

>> No.10101839

>>10101837
You’re grandpa watches 18 year olds in pornos so he’s a pedo right.

>> No.10101841

>>10101839
my grandpa is dead your point

also 18 is actually legal, so again, what's your point

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action