[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 518 KB, 1200x1600, DBFF8663-18CE-4C61-AF53-012753CE7D3A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10057754 No.10057754[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Was a huge fat weeb in my teens and tweens (but was never allowed actually act on my filthy thoughts god bless my mom)
Now I‘m an independent womyn I decided to actually express my weebness anyways despite her patrolling and get into j-fashion lolita cosplay again since I dress really bland and ugly. But the thing is, back then when I was looking through the pages of several of my most fave j-magazines I saw online when this livejournal hosted them (don‘t know if they still do) the fashion looks probably really outdated now so I need to get up to date.
Anyways tl;dr what is the most popular fashion subculture now in Japan? It used to be gyaru.

>> No.10057764

The mainstream is pretty toned down now, but if you want a stylish/girly jfashion look that still incorporates some current trends, I'd recommend onee gyaru or larme.

>> No.10057784

>>10057754
Just go lurk on the larme thread and post this in the stupid questions thread next time. Can't believe a thread died for this.

>> No.10057870

this isn’t your blog, don’t make an entire thread for your one dumbass question next time