[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 163 KB, 1600x1053, 1544905240115.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10057176 No.10057176[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Saw an anon posting here talking about how he wants to cosplay as Joker from Persona 5. Just found out about this character through his post and I'm just loving his hair.

How do you get your hair to be messy but make it look messy on purpose like his. What I'm currently doing is just shampoo rinse repeat wait for it to dry and it looks good... until I go to sleep. Then in the morning it's either ugly messy or too tidy when combed.

I'd love the dude that posted the original thread to reply because I haven't saved the his picture but he's hair seems similar.

>> No.10057193

>just found out about this character through his post
Fuck off normalfag

>> No.10057195

>>10057193
I don't have a PS nigga

>> No.10057243
File: 99 KB, 493x740, joker.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

We didn't need a thread for this. Next time actually use your eyes and post your question in the cosplay thread

That being said your actual hair will look shitty, guarenteed. Buy a wig that would fit him and follow this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08YKij-3kpc

If you want to reply to me then go in the cosplay help thread.

>> No.10057246

>>10057243
Don't know which one you're exactly referring to. I don't want to cosplay I just want to have his hairstyle, posted than on /adv/ and was redirected to here .

>> No.10057304

>>10057246
Oh, I have no idea why you were directed here, because this is a cosplay/lolita board. Actual everyday hairstyles using your own hair aren't talked about here except sometimes in lolita threads (but this isn't a very.... lolita hairstyle). I'd make a thread in /fa/ asking about it, however, a hairstyle like this is stylized and it's generally pretty hard to get an anime character's hairstyle using your own hair, hence why I recommended a wig (it would be thicker, more straight, hold form better etc..) so you may get scoffed at if you make asked there. Best bet is to look around for an image of someone who had their natural hair in a similar cut/style, THEN go and make a thread or reply to a hair help thread in /fa/ and see what people say (but if you can't find one then just accept getting laughed at and hope someone actually tries to help you)

>> No.10057307

>>10057304
Yeah it's 4chan, all anonymous, it doesn't matter that they are gonna laugh, they can do whatever for all I care.
I will post a thread there tomorrow, it's getting late. Thanks.

>> No.10057344

Don’t even bother. If you aren’t attractive like him it wont look good. Invest in some plastic surgery if you’re gross. Sick of ugly men everywhere sullying my eyes.

>> No.10057359

Is Google too fucking hard for you, you mongoloid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwbqqEbtxPo

Google "men messy hairstyle", or just get some fucking low hold mousse and tease / run your fingers through your hair until you like it.