Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2017/01/28: An issue regarding the front page of /jp/ has been fixed. Also, thanks to all who contacted us about sponsorship.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 593 KB, 757x1210, 20181205_091114-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10050743 No.10050743 [Reply] [Original] [rbt]

I saw this dude at my college cosplay Goblin Slayer I'm wondering if anyone else has seen some shut like this?

>> No.10050854

Saw a Haikyuu (?) cosplayer with a bright orange wig and a typical kpop fan walking near my local mall. I was in the bus so I didn't have the chance to take a pic, but the kpop fan was holding a sign saying something like "taking pics without asking is rude" anyway, lmao.

>> No.10050899

>>10050743
I've seen Attack on Titan cosplay at malls worn by teenagers a few years back but other than that I've only seen furries in ethier full fursuit or those fox ears and tail things walking around.

>> No.10051417

>>10050743
going to the mall in cosplay was a middle school cosplay staple. I've gone with a lot of my friends and I've seen other people go too, a lot of people in anime cosplays around halloween. I saw some free! cosplayers at the park when pokemon go! was big and a group of japanese exchange students came up and asked them for a pic lol. You also see a lot of people cosplaying at walmart/resteraunts etc when a con is happening nearby.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action