Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 170 KB, 500x282, gEU4ycw.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10014840 No.10014840 [Reply] [Original] [rbt]

Previous thread >>10012160

>> No.10014847

Man I just really love butthole inspection day

>> No.10014848

Man I just really love lolita

>> No.10014849

Man I just really love men

>> No.10014850
File: 10 KB, 216x233, 1539092660956.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10014850

Man I really hate real-estate agents.

>> No.10014857

>>10014840
So now I'm going to be pretty much alone at a con most of my friends attend. A lot of people had to drop out for various reasons, but I had 2 friends still coming and it turns out one friend can't come at all because of school and the other friend is only coming on Saturday of the con. I'm trying not to get bummed out, but I'm really sad and I feel like I'm just going to be lonely.

>> No.10014860

>>10014857
Take it as a chance to meet new people.

>> No.10014862

>>10014857
That happened to me once and it really sucked. I hope it won’t be bad for you.

>> No.10014864

>>10014860
I don't believe it is physically, psychologically or metaphorically possible to make new friends at cons

>> No.10014870
File: 659 KB, 881x1079, 1537415488071.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10014870

>>10014864
I said meet new people, not be friends with them. You can have whatever sort of interactions you want with them, bro.

>> No.10014874

>>10014850
What happened, anon?

>> No.10014875

>>10014849
Ew

>> No.10014881
File: 36 KB, 482x427, 1539652642703.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10014881

>>10014874
Every day. Every day at work I have to look up information for and process requests for titling claims within my county for them. They need to know if the person purchasing the property has any legal limitations or owes a fee to a government entity for right of way, or easement owner ships. It's not difficult to do, in fact I can have a request done in under two minutes. Yet you don't have to be smart, or literate, to be a real-estate agent. You can be a total idiot, but because you broker property trading for people you think you're god's gift to this earth and act like an entitled baby. So they don't even think about the information they send to me to be looked up. They don't even contemplate that when they make a mistake in writing my email address that it's their own fault.

Just last week I had a woman fail to submit roughly forty title claim requests over the course of a month. She angrily asked me what my issue was, and when I proved to her that none of her emails arrived she just called the director for my district to complain about me.

Today some one sent in a request that just had
>lot 14 Crystal
For all the information to go off of. When I asked him for more he just went "What do you mean?"

I'm tired. They just come day after day bumbling for help but get angry when they get in their own way. Don't even get me started on property surveyors or lawyers.

Also my stupid bitch sister spilled her whole coffee on my blazer yesterday, and just told me to buy a new one. That's just leaving me saltier.

>> No.10014883

>tfwno bf

>> No.10014889

>>10014881
bruh get a new job ur draining ur life away

>> No.10014890

>>10014881
That sucks. Smack your sister for me.

>> No.10014901

>>10014857
I know this feel. If we were going to the same con, I'd hang out with you.

>> No.10014903

>feel lonely
>go to con to feel less lonely
>end up feeling even more lonely due to being surrounded by a bunch of happy people.
bleh

>> No.10014905

>>10014903
>talk to people

bam

>> No.10014921
File: 103 KB, 500x450, pyramid_head_and_bubble_head_nurse_by_irosyan-d5s8i12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10014921

>>10014883
>tfw pursuing a girl I've idealized in my head

>> No.10014924
File: 7 KB, 150x137, 1488316341846.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10014924

>Co-worker is normie middle aged woman
>Really proud of her daughter
>The kind to always bring her daughter up at any conversation she can
>Today she fills the office with laughter for maybe 10 minutes
>Comes by my cubical
>"Anon, my daughter just posted the funniest picture! Look!"
>Puts phone in front of me to show pic her daughter posted on insta
>14 year old doing ahegao with toothpaste dribbling out of her mouth onto her tank top
>Not even wearing a bra either so you can vaguely make out features you aren't supposed to
>Can't tell her what's wrong with this picture without risking an HR call so just nervously laugh and say it's wacky

>> No.10014926

>>10014921
hope you don’t get disappointed cause that happens to me all too often

>> No.10014931

>>10014924
Oh no. A minithot

>> No.10014936

>>10014926
I'm mostly joking, the both of us have pretty realistic expectations of things, I just really hope she doesn't mind waiting until I've gotten muscular enough to do the duo cosplay we discussed on here.

>> No.10014941

>>10014936
oh that’s nice. good luck to the two of u

>> No.10014945

>>10014857
I visit a cons mostly with one or two friends but I like it to walk alone on the con. I like my freedom and in general I think it's sometimes better to travel and explore alone.

>> No.10014955
File: 20 KB, 369x358, elsadab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10014955

>>10014924
Weeb girls are THOTs. My friend's sister is only 12 and he caught her twerking in her Rin costume.

>> No.10014957

>>10014955
How the hell are 12 year olds finding out about Fate Stay Night?

>> No.10014960

>>10014905
I try to. So many people either have a fake personality or are incredibly boring and dull. So hard to meet people that act real and interesting.

>> No.10014962

>>10014960
Yeah, why can't everyone be a cool and unique individual like me?

>> No.10014965
File: 529 KB, 612x678, jimwtf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10014965

>>10014957
My sister is 13 and cosplays Astolfo.

>> No.10014966
File: 17 KB, 337x372, 1539094179512.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10014966

>>10014965

>> No.10014967

>>10014965
How does she pull off the flesh fang?

>> No.10014974

>>10014957
the advent of the internet means 12 year olds can find out about nearly anything nowadays

>> No.10014975

With most people here of the opinion that you can't really make friends at cons, do any of you have stories of making friends at cons?

Am I forever doomed to just wander the halls looking at groups of people having fun?

>> No.10014980

>>10014975
bribe ppl with food, most people love to hang out with anons who always have snacks. if theres a 7/11 near the con center you can get a whole medium pizza for 5 bucks

>> No.10014984

>>10014924
Link mom’s insta so we can bully her

>> No.10014990

>>10014975
I tend to wander around and pretend to be a loomatic and talk to people. I carry a small flask of rum with me for encouragement. It's easier when masked too

>> No.10014997
File: 1.08 MB, 248x138, tenor.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10014997

>>10014975

this actually happened recently at a con back in August

>extremely small con
>cant decide if cosplay or not, havent cosplayed in a while, decide to go for it
>badge picked up, not many people, kinda hot out, decide to go sit in shade
>sit down next to somebody who sorta looks like someone from same series as me, but not sure looks like a casual cos
>we both glance at each other every now nd again waiting for exhibit hall to open
>eventually get courage to ask "hey are you ____ from ___?"
>"Yeah! And you're from ___! Can I get a pic?"
>both start talking about series and how we're both alone until later in the day, both chit chat around con until then
>they eventually met up with their friends and me not wanting to be a creep tell them Id go on my own for a while until Id meet up with my friends, so we split off
>even after splitting off, keep seeing each other and waving to each other since con is so small
>their group after seeing I was still alone offered to just keep hanging with them
>ended up being friends with their whole group, we had similar interests thanks to our cosplays

This reminded me why I still enjoy cosplaying, I still talk to said friend on twitter, basically show some kind of interest in something and dont be creepy and you'll make friends easily

>> No.10015000

>>10014957
Probably learned about her from proxy because of Fate/Grand Order (which is super popular mobage that every weeb and their mother knows about).

>> No.10015006

>>10014990
You aren't that dude who wore full leather armor and the dark souls helmet at San Japan from august are you? The one who spoke in a shitty old english tone?

>> No.10015008
File: 47 KB, 500x432, 05719CEE-290C-41C5-AB81-9618B84620B4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015008

>>10015006
Hold pity to me, madam, and mayhaps I can partake in witnessing thine coochie?

>> No.10015016

4chan related//cgl partially//small blogpost

so i want to leave my partner. tldr; pretty much they raped their last partner but it was one of those unclear boundary situations and i found out about six months ago and i have no car or money to leave. i was okay and ready to like support in an emotional way and hold them accountable but it's been wearing on me. a few weeks ago they bought me a new dress and ever since then they won't stop saying stuff about how i'm using them when it's not the case. i'm living my life normally with them and even if i want to leave i am trying to make it work and told them a few times they didn't have to buy it for me. and they don't even like lolita, and will throw it in my face during an argument about how expensive and extra it is and how i'm pretty much an embarrassment. i save more money in this relationship though, and i'm more responsible with my time and effort. but i don't feel happy

now fast forward to me starting a new job i fucking LOVE. great restaurant awesome people, i meet a guy who knows about lolitas (his ex was even one) and he wants to do some lolita photo shoots for me and hang out and he's like SUPER hot. he even browses 4chan, and has a great sense of humor and owns his own house. i do really like him but something in me feels wrong for liking someone besides my partner (despite us being polyam, but this is another issue we have bc idk if my partner wants that anymore but won't talk to me about it)

gulls what do i do about this? i could have a hottie photographer boyfriend who can spoil me in burando or i can be a responsible adult and stay with my current partner

>> No.10015020

>>10015016
You sound like a teenager.

>> No.10015021

>>10015016
Photographer boyfriend, anon! Dump the other guy! You can't trust a rapist, choose your happiness. Value yourself because you are worth it

>> No.10015022
File: 133 KB, 1000x787, 1539277281333.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015022

>>10015016
>purposely write the first half as shittily one sided as possible, but write the second guy with no downside
>asking for advice when you've flat out whined about which decision you want
>polyamorous

you don't need to come to this board to validate your shitty life or behavior. Just do what you want since you're going to find some excuse to justify it anyway.

>> No.10015024

>>10015016
If you want to get out while being morally superior give him back or pay him back for the dress he bought you then jump ship. If you give 0 shits go ahead and get out. Maybe it's just me but he doesn't sound like the person that stays friends with they're exs.
If communication has broken down it sounds like things are crashing anyway.

>> No.10015027

>>10014924
You can't just tell her, "Tell your daughter that's inappropriate and not to do it again?"

>> No.10015028

>>10015027
No, because this is how that goes down in the modern social landscape:
> "Tell your daughter that's inappropriate and not to do it again"
>"ANON, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"
>"It's a sexual gesture, you can look up 'ahegao' to see what I mean"
>"ANON, ARE YOU SEXUALIZING MY UNDERAGE DAUGHTER? WHAT A SICK FREAK. IT'S JUST AN INNOCENT FUNNY FACE. HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK SOMETHING LIKE THAT? I'M CALLING HR."

And then Anon was fired for sexual harassment.

>> No.10015033

without a cute legal age teen boyfriend with smooth porcelain skin and a soft but firm body, there is literally no reason to live or even pretend your life is worth living

>> No.10015034
File: 19 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015034

>>10015022
>>10015020

>> No.10015035
File: 784 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_pgb1qzhkAH1w65rbbo1_1280.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015035

>>10015033
I live for them.

>> No.10015042

>>10015033
>men
Ew

>> No.10015044

>>10015016
>knows about lolitas (his ex was even one) and he wants to do some lolita photo shoots for me and hang out and he's like SUPER hot. he even browses 4chan, and has a great sense of humor and owns his own house.
And he's 8 feet tall and owns 12 ponies and he's also a part-time prince-astronaut-surgeon!!!1

>> No.10015045

Man I just really love cosplay

>> No.10015046

>>10015042
>crossboarder or manhater

hard to tell.

>> No.10015047
File: 237 KB, 416x533, 1536323470792.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015047

>>10015045
I HATE cosplay

>> No.10015049

>>10015045
Cosplay was a mistake.
t. someone who did cosplay over 10 years

>> No.10015050

>>10015022
i guess i should have put that i did this in a five minute break during work, let me clarify then.

i'm 21, my partner is 23. we've lived together for over a year now and we moved in together a few weeks after we started dating for financial reasons. we agreed to be polyam (as in, actual relationships outside of ours, in not some cheap whore who wants to sleep with everyone) it was honestly super wonderful and i STILL love my partner, and still have good experiences with them but recently has been an absolute shitstorm because i can't take care of him by myself. all of our friends left us because of him, and i stayed because i genuinely believe they're a good person and didn't mean to hurt their ex. but it happened and it's a nagging feeling in my head i can't shake. that's why i'm idolizing my hot coworker and i literally don't know if i'm being a complete idiot for wanting to leave for this new guy, because idk if it's bc i like him or because i'm desperately looking for a way out

>> No.10015059

>>10015044
jokes on you this mans real asf. he's like a super nerdy buff mexican dude who's a waiter

>> No.10015061
File: 747 KB, 246x208, 1539360261969.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015061

>>10015050
>>10015059
You sound like a fucking joke, bro. No one cares.

>> No.10015064

>>10015028
Plus you would have to admit you're a weirdo who knows what ahegao is

>> No.10015074
File: 98 KB, 502x600, bully.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015074

>see someone with a nice costume
>"wow that looks amazing! where did you buy it?"
>go to the amuse!/tofucute kawaii alpaca section
>"accidentally" step on magical girls shoes
>see ochunko cosplayers
>"wow i never thought someone of your body type could pull it off but you did!"
>conversation with guy turns out he actually sews and makes his own fabric
>"wow thats incredible, my boyfriend says real men dont do that so i always have to make his costume myself"

who /conbully/ here?

>> No.10015079

>>10015074
I hope you step on a lego

>> No.10015082
File: 2.27 MB, 640x360, bully.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015082

>>10015079
>see 2 people really hitting it off with their cosplays
>"hey can I take a picture?!"
>"no, just X person thanks"

you can absolutely feel how hurt that girl is, guys are generally used to being shoved off in that situation so I dont bother with em.

>> No.10015090
File: 101 KB, 334x334, 1539293224827.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015090

>See some lolita sitting at a tea party
>"Hey, you look tired."
>ask skinny nerds where their boyfriends are
>they can't get mad at me because it'd make them look homophobic
>purposely purchase drinks and leave them open topped and too close to table edges
>on off costume days, go into the bathroom and lock a stall from the inside before sliding to the next and repeating before leaving through another stall.
>see some chubby girl trying to pull off thigh highs
>"Wow, have I seen you before? Your diet must really be helping you fit into those now, I'm proud of you."
>Going no panties to make gull bf's waver
>Complain to security that X cosplayer across the room is harassing women before leaving in a huff on the last day.

Heh, nothing personnel.

>> No.10015091

>>10014975
I found a mello cosplayer who didn't have a chocolate bar so I gave her one to make the cosplay look more authentic. We became friends after that.

>> No.10015110
File: 69 KB, 1077x1078, FB_IMG_1539888448222.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015110

Watching the My Strange Addiction about living dolls. What to expect?

>> No.10015115

>>10015045
Man I just really love (like looking at) costhots

>> No.10015116

>>10015045
Man I just really love dedicated cosplayers who work hard on their cosplay

>> No.10015117
File: 34 KB, 750x597, 1535050639196.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015117

>>10015116
>>10015115
>>10015045
>>10014850
>>10014849
>>10014848
>>10014847
Based "man I just" posters

>> No.10015118

>>10015090
>No pantsu
T H O T

W-what do you cosplay without panties gull?

>> No.10015124

>losing lover and now friend of over 7 years
>completely predict her behavior as our friendship deteriorates further
>tell her that her stopping to talk to me will eventually happen
>she firmly denies it
>not even two months later she's basically on radio silence

It's hard to let friends go as I have never abandoned anyone, but I think at this point investing more when I have already given everything is impossible.

>> No.10015128

>>10015124
lol that's crazy

>> No.10015129

>>10015117
Man I just really hate frogshit

>> No.10015131

>>10015035
>tfw had an ex who looked like xyzz
hey man I hope you're doing good and there's no way you're going to see this, but I'd date you if I ever moved back home.

>> No.10015133

>>10015131
Thanks, you too.

>> No.10015139

>>10015133
If that was actually him I'd shit myself. Plus I think he's got a gf now anyways, and I'm dating someone. He doesn't go to cgl, though. /fit/ only afaik.

It was ages ago, damn you anon for making me reminisce.

>> No.10015140
File: 93 KB, 960x720, 1532248735078.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015140

>>10015139
Plenty of /fit/fags browse this board so you're not out of luck finding him or whatever you're after.

t. /fit/fag

>> No.10015142

>>10015140
I guess I'd just like to say hi. I don't really want anything really, I've just been reminiscing because I've been going through a bit of a shitty time and thinking about happier times is good.

He was really supportive of me wearing lolita, though I never worked up the courage to wear it around him. He's a good one and I hope he's being treated well.

>> No.10015143

>>10015033
pedochan got character development

>> No.10015146

>>10015140
are /fit/ guys good sugar daddies? I kinda need cash but I'm sick of it always being ugly dudes

>> No.10015148

>>10015146
He won't be roiding, they need a good mental otherwise they can't hold down their white collar job. If you hang out at a gym near a tech company or office you can find one.

Go for mid-size guys that look like they've been lifting for about a year, chances are they haven't started receiving that much attention yet. The younger they are the better, because they don't realize just how much money they have yet.

>t. Guy I described

>> No.10015151
File: 10 KB, 213x237, 1539854061198.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015151

>>10015148
Why would you sell out your fellow kings and princes (kinglets) like that, bro. Doesn't the brotherhood of iron mean something to you!?

>> No.10015173

>>10015146
>>10015148
>>10015151


/fit/ is literally just a bunch of incels who thought doing squats and bench presses will solve all their problems(instead of the ones who want a beta uprising or being a betabux cuck).

dont expect anything, they spend whatever pittance they have on shitty marketed "supplements" that dont do anything, just browse the board and see that its literally just /r9k/

>> No.10015196

>>10015151
I'm hopeful that it will teach them something bro, most of them are smart enough to realize how transactional something like this would be for someone like her, and if she's pretty enough I doubt it'll be that bad for them.

>>10015173
Yeah, they saw they had a problem and chose to make a fucking change, that's pretty admirable to me. It's better than being a /fa/ggot.
As a normal rule they don't fall for supplement memes (routine memes sure, but every fit guy knows you really don't need many, if any, supplements)
Besides I told her how to find a white collar gym bro not Dinotendies

>> No.10015201

>>10015090
Based and redpilled

>> No.10015203

>>10014955
if i had a daughter that did that, I'd whoop her ass and take all her cosplay and make her dress as a nun

>> No.10015206
File: 74 KB, 748x759, A48247AA-6895-4A0A-A27F-BFBDCB619770.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015206

>tfw am a lolita
>tfw am naturally pigeon toed
my genetics might make it so I’m unable to walk by 50 but at least I’ll look cute in the meantime, with all this climate shit going on we’ll all probably be dead by then anyway :3

>> No.10015209

>>10015196
>i-i-if I spend 45 minutes 3x a week doing mark rippletits s-starting strength... my entire life will change!

nope, still incels, still autistic, still poor, still 0 friends, still 0 social skills.

literally being ecstatic and feeling proud to be matched with a tinder bot.

>> No.10015216

>>10015209
NAYRT, it's not that your entire life will change, it's that it's a really great stress relief exercise and being more /fit/ is literally never a bad thing. I'm not a particularly big guy but it's somewhat fun.

Also, how can someone legitimately like watching anime and not want to do any form of self-improvement boggles me. Like all the fat fucks that proclaim they love BNHA and all the other "hard work trumps all" and then bitch about fat shaming are beyond me.

I also hate fat people now

>> No.10015219

>>10015209
>Tism
Do you know where we are?
>Poor
Did you read the advice I gave?
>No sociability at all
This is somewhat valid, but I do wonder how many >tfwnogf posters don't have any frens
>45minx3
Oh come on anon everyone knows PPL is better now, and you do that program 60minx5-6

It sounds like you don't even lift Anon, I really hope that isn't true

>>10015216
>I also hate fat people now
Seeing this sentiment on cgl us one of the main reasons I browse both now

>> No.10015227
File: 41 KB, 661x595, 7ca.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015227

I don't know how to start this and it's long but
>life sucks for actual reasons, depression, physical issues, no real supportive family or friends
>only dog, which I never see
>bf is main support and I've loved him for the past 5 years, he's only loved me for 2
>he acts like it's 5 & pretend that bad times in ~3 years didn't happen which hurts me
>he's kind of self-absorbed and doesn't try to fix problems even though he acknowledges and feels bad for them
>I do all the emotional work but he buys things (that I don't ask for) for me so everyone thinks he's #1, even me
>school is too much with demanding job and family needs
>lost my nonno in the summer and still haven't had time to sit and cry about it
>still persevere, push body beyond limits to meet everyone's needs
>got bad last week, sick, school deadlines close in, bf and parents too overbearing
>try to talk about all this with bf, says 'oh' then switches to his problems and doesn't listen when I try to help
>really dejected and just broken
>childhood friend comes back into life and takes me out one night
>probably the most genuine fun and happiness I've experienced all year
>didn't want the night to end because it would be back to usual and scared I was gonna drive him away
>people always tell me this, even bf jokes that no one but him could put up with me so really nervous all night
>even though I'm spaghetti he says he had a good time too, feel even happier
>drives me home then says he wants to kiss me, nicest way any person I’ve known asked (past guys would just do it w/o asking, which hurt)
>didn't mention bf all night because don't know if appropriate and never assume that anyone that great likes me like that
>my heart just completely sinks, I really want to, feel miserable/guilty that I want to, because bf
>he mentions the look on my face, feel even worse because he mistakes all this for me being uncomfortable
>don't kiss him, tell him about bf, go inside and cry all night
(1/2)

>> No.10015231
File: 45 KB, 410x391, 1496172875636.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015231

>>10015227
(2/2)
>see bf the next day for movie and tried to have a good night
>he’s miserable, refuses to make any improvements (exercise, not eat shit, stop being spoiled about work), just says he has gf so he’s good but says I’ll probably leave him
>feels even worse, always told myself I wouldn’t date someone like that, also upset about last comment because he left me before and forgets about that
>try to make him feel better, tell him that I always turn down guys for him because I don’t want to leave and love only him
>didn’t want to tell him about friend but he gets it out of me then gets more upset
>kinda proposes because of this, nonchalantly says we’re gonna get married and reminds me he has access to a ring
>just want to kms at this point
>go out with childhood friend again, amazing time but get word vomit and tell him everything bad that’s happened, he’s okay with it and helps me (unlike bf)
>go home after that and cry again, process repeats, parents, bf, school
>can’t stop thinking about friend, just lie and bed and stare at phone waiting for him to reply
>I don’t want to feel like this, I feel like a horrible bitch, haven’t eaten or slept in 4 days
>top it all off and lolita-related, violet blue had a shit ton of cheap fucking moitie and I miss it all
Should I just an hero at this point? I hope friend doesn’t lurk here because that will be even worse but I don’t have anyone else to talk to and I need to get it out

>> No.10015236

>>10015231
>>10015227
Dump his ass and let me become your bf

>> No.10015239
File: 492 KB, 727x624, original.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015239

>>10014975

I've made something like 5 long term friends over my years of attending cons. Plenty more people who I just hung out with for the con weekend and never saw again. I don't get all these anons who say It's impossible to make friends at cons. The trick is you gotta be the one to make the first move and you're gonna have to deal with the fact some people will reject your offer to hang out, but just move on. I usually ask someone for a picture and then try to make some small talk with them and if they seem receptive ask if they'd like to hang. Or I'll go to a photoshoot for the series I'm currently cosplaying from and just chat up the people there, you'll find people tend to be a lot more receptive than you think. Even if you get rejected, just shrug it off and move on.

>> No.10015246

>>10015231
why r u wit him if you’re miserable
doesn’t make sense

>> No.10015254

>>10015050
tip top fucking wew lad.
Alright so starting out, you sound like an absolute shit judge of character with no sense of self worth that has no control of her own emotions and probably 15 levels of mentally ill.
Seek a God damn therapist, start listening to your family and friends, get out of your shitty relationship, and don't get into a new one until you figure your ass out.

>> No.10015260

>>10015231
Holy God damn read the post above this one.
What the hell is wrong with you people? Do you have no self-worth at all? Fuck.

>> No.10015266

>>10015227
>>10015231
Give bf ultimatums, but before that: how good is his appearance vs the friend you're interested in
Does the friend know about your Lolita thing? How important is Lolita to you in your day to day?

>> No.10015274

>>10015236
I was hoping for a good cgl dump his a s s, if only anon was him and texted me back.
>>10015246
Not trying to assume but if you been in a long term relationship, especially after one-sided love for many years, it's really difficult. You try to work it out even when it goes no where and other factors play in too (huge part of my life, friends and family connected). I'm still in my early 20s but a lot of people I know are getting married, having kids etc, which I'm not planning to do anytime soon because of my education, but I feel like I can't just end things at this point. That's a huge risk for not finding a better relationship, which I'm okay with being single but I'll feel regret and loss. People change too, he wasn't like this when I first fell in love with him, and I can't say what my friend would be like after the same amount of time.
>>10015260
Except I'm nothing like the poster that post is replying too? Nothing I said really indicated low self-worth except for the depression which I've always been responsible in treating and aside from discussing it with my bf rarely, I never burden anyone with it, not even my parents (which they aren't supportive anyways, as a teen they would often confiscate my medication because "big pharma mind control"). I didn't cheat on my bf, I just don't like the fact of the feels/thoughts/wanting the kiss because it makes me feel like I'm cheating, I'm not some nymph. It would be no self-worth if I had cheated, or if my bf was abusive and not just self-centered and stagnant. I also am assertive with my boyfriend, but as I said up above really the only thing left to do is leave and that won't solve anything, too many problems will come up that would make everything worse, I'm worried about his health and if he will do anything to himself out of spite. I will give you the benefit of the doubt with family and friends however, but I didn't get too into that.

>> No.10015276
File: 42 KB, 600x450, 1375248512342.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015276

>>10015274
>I feel like shit
>I'm being treated like shit
>I am desperately looking for ways out of this
>b-b-b-b-but I don't have low/no self worth!
lay fucking mayo breh

>> No.10015281

>>10015274
Do you feel more comfortable being a victim because you can blame other people without taking responsibilities for your own happiness?

>> No.10015282

>>10015266
I always try to assertively work it out with him but I've been more tough love recently with ultimatums, but they just fuel his whole "oh see you're gonna leave me so I'm not gonna try" crap. Talking about it like this makes it seem that I should break up with him but it doesn't feel like enough to end 5 years together. If I break up with him then I feel like the problem.
My bf was really tall and geeky cute/adorable when we first met, but since we've been dating his lifestyle caught up to him and he gained ~120 lbs. He's tall so he doesn't look disgusting obese, just fat, I feel bad for saying this but the weight really affects his appearance (losing his hair, clear face/body starting to get acne) and it complicates intimacies (which I won't get into out of respect, but basically I'm tiny). The friend is attractive and takes care of his appearance.
Bf knows about lolita and makes fun of it jokingly, friend sorta knows because I told him straight out, he cosplays and goes to cons where conlolitas roam so maybe he knows. Lolita is my last remaining favorite hobby so pretty important to me (especially the money put in) except not practical in school so I don't wear it often atm. My school is too crowded plus I already snagged a chiffon jsk once on the shitty plastic chairs here. So I just buy when I'm in school.
>>10015276
>feel like shit for actual reasons, some unavoidable (physical illness)
>can't choose family, but bf is more so neglect, not abuse, STEM life not NEET life
>aside from an hero'ing which wouldn't be from petty boy problems, never said I was ~desperately~ looking for a way out of this
Stop trying to get this to fit your roastie fantasies robot bait-chan and point out exact points where I have no self worth.
>tfw if this was some hhkv rp'ing on /rk9/ you'd be big boss saluting
Also this is a lolita board, expect kms's from stupid shit like not getting a used sock for 70,000 yen.

>> No.10015285

>>10015274
>regret and loss
As much regret and loss as you'll feel after a life of being miserable with a guy you sound like you no longer love?

>> No.10015288

>>10015227
>>10015231

I think you know the answer, but you don't want to face it.

I was not in any situation resembling yours, and I have no idea of the other hardships you face, but I was once with an emotionally absent boyfriend and only realised when I got out.

It's much better to have someone responsive to you and give you love that you need than to cling onto a dead relationship because 'well it's been a long time already.'

I hope you find the strength to make the right decision. If not, I just hope you get out of this situation somehow, by trial or accident, and find a better one.

>> No.10015290

>Halloween meet is in two days and I can't find my sfx makeup
Fuck. I hope I can find it, I don't want to change my costume

>> No.10015291

>>10015281
I'm not blaming others? I've just stated events as they happened. Where does it say I rely on others for happiness? The closest thing is my bf relying on the fact of having gf and that's not my happiness but his. I flat out said I don't like that shit? Ugh, if you guys hate gulls so much why do you come here. If I dumped his ass all you robots would be reeee'ing stacy at me. There's no winning with you guys
>>10015285
I'm sad with what he became now, but I still love him, maybe not as much but again, long term relationship, and maybe it's my values hating the ephemeral relationships of the current hookup culture that keep me from leaving and holding out. I just want him to be happy too.
>>10015288
As much as it hurts to hear, thanks anon. I'm glad to hear you got out of that relationship. I still hold out for those good times because I just feel no one would ever do that for me again. Maybe if things don't get resolved when I graduate, or if they get even worse, then I'll try to have the strength to do that. It's hard because I still care about him and his well being. I'm also very close to his family, do you have any experience in dealing with that with your ex?

>> No.10015304
File: 450 KB, 485x829, [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.51_[2018.09.22_20.56.00].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015304

>plush came
>it has an anatomically accurate butthole sewn into its backside
>>10014849
God, same.

>> No.10015313

>>10015146
No we spend all our money on fitness related things

>> No.10015315
File: 584 KB, 716x712, [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.39_[2018.07.15_00.10.36].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015315

>>10015140
>/fit/
>wanting seagull sluts
Most of us who browse both /fit/ and /clg/ are gay honey

>> No.10015317
File: 192 KB, 346x332, 1487193932619.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015317

>>10015110
It good.

>> No.10015318

>>10015209
>tfw this is right
>tfw gymcel
>tfw no ideas for halloween costume and have all but given up
>tfw squat stalling at 355

>> No.10015322

>>10015110
>the hoor isn't Artemis
C'mon

>> No.10015327
File: 337 KB, 681x449, 1535318655354.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015327

>walking in a flock with my comm
>fat dude screams "ROASTIE PARADE"
>mfw

>> No.10015331

>>10015327
Who the fuck cares about what fatties think?

>> No.10015340

>>10015315
>tfw no dyslexic gf

>> No.10015346

>>10015209
all these cucks trying to cope

>> No.10015347

>>10015254
you are absolutely right anon! i do have a therapist and i'm on proper medication but now i'm in this situation my fight or flight has risen up and i'm not about to fight my partner.

>> No.10015348
File: 608 KB, 456x1220, victim_of_SS.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015348

>>10015209
>doing SS
That's the problem sweetie

>> No.10015351

>>10015033
>not having a fat fetish
>not only wanting to date fatties, male or female
tasteless

>> No.10015360

>>10015351
counterpoint:
>soft but firm bf
>turn him into a big ole hambeast with your never-ending onslaught of sweets baked with love and 2 sticks of butter

>> No.10015364

>>10015360
Tfwno fat fetish gf to stuff me with sweets

>> No.10015373

>>10015050
This is why I don't hang out with poly people

>> No.10015378

Sometimes I wonder why I'm even buying Lolita anymore. I feel almost like a collector, I still wear it, but only a couple of times a month. I have way more things than I reasonably wear, and some things haven't and won't get worn for a couple of years at this point...
Still, I can't stop buying new cute shit, and don't want to let go of the old. I sometimes think about selling everything, but I think I'd be sad without this little corner of frills in my closet
I'm not really sure what else I would spend money on anyway I don't have many goals or interests and make decent money.
But at the same time I'm tempted to let things go and move on... But to what, exactly? I don't know what I want. I can't even say anything is holding me back. I just want to change something.

>> No.10015385
File: 36 KB, 284x368, 1537360548218.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015385

>Getting ready to fly out of state to meet up with friends from over the country I see maybe once or twice a year in person at a con
>Local con buddy starts to get cold feet after we buy tickets and pay for a hotel room
>Claims some of our friends have become too cliquish and distant
>Tell her they literally just moved across the country and were still getting settled in
>One of our group sucked it up last year to hang out with her ex-husband and his fiancée
>Says she doesn't feel like a part of the group anymore
>We were supposed to fly out a week early to meet friends from Australia to give them a microtour of America before the con
>Know she wants me to cancel so she doesn't feel like shit for not going

>> No.10015391

>>10015239
You're a nice person, anon. Thanks.

>> No.10015398

>>10014849
MANLAND
A
N
L
A
N
D

>> No.10015401

If you could pick a husband from any board, which board would it be? Assume 10/10 looks in all cases.

>> No.10015403

>>10015315
Yeah but at least one of us is hitting on that chick that wants a pyramid head bf

>> No.10015407

>>10015401
cgl diy or biz

>> No.10015412

>>10015401
m so we could be comfy and watch tokushit together

>> No.10015421

>hang out with my best friend almost every day
>always enjoy spending time with him
>we have a lot of similar interests
>he's cute
>we argue sometimes, but it never hurts our friendship and we move on easily
>i do my best to always be there for him and he's always there for me
>i love him so much and wish i could cuddle with him and call him my bf
>but he's only into girls
What do I do?

>> No.10015427

>she/her

Hurr/durr, dear con attendee.

>> No.10015428

>Need cosplay relatively quickly (~1 month) so decide to use Bhiner for the first time because lazy
>Two cosplays, and two wigs
>They're telling me the package is 8lbs (or 14lbs in "volume weight"?? which I have literally never encountered before)

How the fuck are two dresses and two wigs 8 pounds, I've shipped AP JSKs with built-in petticoats that come to about a pound and a half. I always heard about Bhiner's jacked up shipping but this proves it for me, lesson learned. Oof.

>> No.10015436

>>10015428
"volume weight" is typically postal service talk for "we're charging you for how much we think a package this size should weigh rather than how much it actually weighs, so you'll pay more and there's nothing you can do about it"

>> No.10015443
File: 42 KB, 453x599, 453px-Chin-Chan_Myspace12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015443

>>10015124
When you tell people things like that it just puts it into motion. You put that idea in their heads. They just wanted to meet your expectations.

>> No.10015449

>>10015443
Of course, it does. To me, it just shows how far things have deteriorated if they're so willing to jump on the chance to do it. Not even fighting it.

>> No.10015451

>>10015421
Stop being a faggot

>> No.10015462

>>10015016
>i save more money in this relationship though, and i'm more responsible with my time and effort. but i don't feel happy
> i meet a guy... owns his own house.

You do sound like an idiot, but the best advice I can give you is to support yourself and gain your own sense of stability before entering a relationship. The relationships you have seem very superficial and short-term so I have no idea why you would consider their finances an important factor unless you are committed to a long-term relationship. And the new guy probably only wants to fuck you. Lastly, rape is rape. If your partner sensed something was off or did something new that hadn't been agreed on, it's on them for not stopping to check if their past partner was ok with proceeding or creating a safe-word.

>> No.10015483
File: 223 KB, 953x816, __jaguar_kemono_friends_drawn_by_sarada_doraivu__b0d708f9843765df5f685c5faed5722e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015483

>no new /cgl/ friend finder

I guess it's time to go.

>> No.10015486

>my 8th grade BFF and i used to do EVERYTHING together
>she's always had it rough financially, don't know if it got better, but doesn't necessarily seem worse
>were partners in crime and always cosplayed and went to cons together, usually 3-4 a year
>now we're in college, both really busy but I still make an effort to go to cons and dress up and stuff
>she always cites money as the reason she can't do things anymore
>always flakes on con plans, we maybe attend 1 a year if I'm lucky
>have no other con friends but still want to go and cosplay
>feel like she doesn't really make the effort to see me anymore, she's either too busy or can't pay for the gas to see me

I try really hard to be empathetic about the money thing, because I've been there and it sucks and she works really hard, but I feel really tossed aside. She always tries to make plans with me but either flakes or plans something else over them and I see her maybe twice a month if I'm lucky. I just really miss going to cons and cosplaying with her and becoming an adult sucks.

>> No.10015515

>>10015231
>top it all off and lolita-related, violet blue had a shit ton of cheap fucking moitie and I miss it all
Can't wait to see it resold for a 3x markup

>> No.10015529

>>10015401
/fit/ is autistic, r9k, b and pol are out for obvious reasons, so are the porn boards and /a/, /fa/ etc. Cgl guys are probably narcissistic or ugly or gay. /x/ guys would probably dump you because your star signs aren't compatible.

/ck/ bf to cook me nice foods.

>> No.10015532

>>10015401
Probably /an/. There are a lot of idiots there as well, but mycologist bf to walk the woods with me and point out cool mushrooms yes pls.

>> No.10015537
File: 252 KB, 511x428, 1538744176529.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015537

>Some one just offered me money to talk to and ERP with them
>call them stupid
>they offer more
>accept

I feel dirty, but at least it's lunch.

>> No.10015538

>>10015401
>channer bf
>ever

>> No.10015539

>>10015538
>4chan is le sekrit dark web club

>> No.10015541

>>10015227
>>10015231
>try to talk about all this with bf, says 'oh' then switches to his problems and doesn't listen when I try to help

Got me.
I wish I knew how it felt to have a bf that listened to my issues and cared about them

>> No.10015542

>>10015541
Uhm... *raises paw* I'm right here! uwu

>> No.10015545

>>10015542
I want to kill my ex for being such an awful bitch and using me like she did.

>> No.10015548

>>10015538
>Not dating someone who has similar interests as you

There's a certain psychological mindset behind visiting a place like 4chan.

>> No.10015550

>>10015537
Nah, you're fine. You're hardly disgracing yourself. As long as you don't get into the territory of sending dirty pics or recording voice overs for him, I'd say you're fine. The dude literally could have just gone to ERP forums and gotten it for free, but he's PAYING you to write *I put on my robe and wizard hat* on for him.

>> No.10015551
File: 106 KB, 1024x1002, 1539022451530.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015551

>>10015548
>mfw some of the most well-adjusted people I've met IRL from the internet were from fucking /soc/
>one of them is one of my best friends
Everyone I've talked to from here all turned out to be flakes in the end

>> No.10015557

>>10015550
That's true, and I do enjoy it. If anything I think I should charge him extra because he sucks at it.

>> No.10015559
File: 108 KB, 423x539, A75F2EB8-E327-48CC-A8D0-ED58778D7FDC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015559

>>10015407
>biz

>> No.10015561
File: 991 KB, 478x243, 1486672997332.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015561

>>10015557
Heh, yea I bet he sucks. If you had me as an ERP partner I'd get you hot and bothered in an instant. You'd be so flustered you wouldn't even be able to remember what a wizard hat even is, let alone have the ability to don it.

>> No.10015566

>>10015561
Sorry anon, I'm a pretty heavy dom and don't really get flustered at people being lusty since I know they're just needy stroker boys in the end. Also, stop being dirty on a blue board.

>> No.10015568

>>10015401
/tg/ but nobody playing card games. I can appreciate a decked out bookcase filled with expensive roleplaying books, but not just boxes and binders of cards which cost a fortune and need to be switched out by the season. But a table top roleplayer... It's comfy as fuck to stay in and invite friends over to engage in creative storytelling together. It's also a very lolita friendly activity. I'd love to either join or be their support, cooking dinner and serving tea so they can focus on their dice and intrigue.

>> No.10015588

>>10014975
I make a lot of friends at cons. It's to the point where most of the con is meeting up with friends to hang out.

>> No.10015599

>>10015548
>dating someone who has similar interests as you
Sounds boring and I hate myself and my interests so I don't want to be reminded.

>> No.10015601

>>10015515
Aw shit I forgot about japanese moitie scalper-chan. I haven't seen anything new from her recently and hoped she got too broke and left.
>>10015541
The worst is when he always says I can and should be open with my problems but then he
doesn't want to hear/acknowledge them. I told him that I'd rather just have him tell me the truth so I don't feel embarrassed wasting both of our time. The worst is him caring too much about plebbit posts or movie/vidya characters instead while I just get an "oh" (I get teary eyed over a good game too but I still care about real people and don't act like what x game character went through is more devastating than an actual event).

There are few times where he does show he cares that I cherish; I've been hospitalized twice for my physical illness and he's stayed with me in the hospital. Times like that anon are beautiful and I hope you find a bf who's like that all the time with you.

>> No.10015602
File: 128 KB, 360x450, 1538140809424.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015602

>friend making fun of me because I told her I ate spaghetti out of a tub while sitting on the toilet

Why are friends just so fucking mean

>> No.10015603

>>10015602
She's just jealous you scored better than her on the last quarterly breast inspection.

>> No.10015608

Got into a huge argument with my mom and she basically destroyed me and everything I do. She criticized the fuck out of my boyfriend (he’s not abusive but apparently not good enough for me), criticized Lolita saying it’s not a hobby but rather a paid expensive to have fake friends, stated if your 30 and still wearing it, your mentally ill, I’m selfish for spending my money on it and that I’m not jumping to my feet to offer to buy her stuff, that I have low self esteem and buy my friends, my friends and boyfriend are rude to her because they don’t want to get to know her (ex: do more than just say hello and how are you to her), that I’m fat and never cook my own food and that I’m stupid for not buying my groceries with her (despite me always cooking and her complaining every week that I dirty the kitchen when I’m cleaning it lol), that I don’t know how to budget (when I’m legit doing that), and that she’s not mad at me but disappointed and went on to tell me everything wrong in her life is my fault. I live with her currently because I’m saving money as I work full time and go to college full time, use her taxes to get that sweet financial aid (as she wouldn’t let me otherwise), and because I’m saving money to move to another state and start a business. I can’t tell her anything else because 1) she is a saint 2) never wrong 3) if you suggest therapy she will say she’s been to it and doesn’t work. Can’t wait until 2 more years until I graduate then it’s fuck you, you’re cut from my life.

>> No.10015610

>>10015486
Hey man if someone doesn’t have money they don’t have it. If you want to see them, do it once in a while (you pay for the stuff), but not always. You’ll end up resenting them.

>> No.10015611

>>10015608
Are you really fat tho? Can you say that you have $1000 saved for an emergency right now? Does your boyfriend really go out of his way to make you smile?

>> No.10015614

>>10015608
Wow, that is toxic as FUCK, I cannot wait until you get independence from her. Don't listen, anon. I'm 100% rooting for you. Your friends already can tell she's a piece of shit who has nothing but the ability to whine going for her in life, so they are playing it smart and keeping their distance. I know someone whose mother is like this and I treat her the same way. I hate her guts. You are a good person, you sound like you're earnestly doing your best, and I would be your friend in a heartbeat. Lolita or not, who the fuck cares? People who have the confidence to spend money on what makes them happy bond over it with others who enjoy the same things. If her sad sack ass is afraid that buying friends is the only way she'll ever have them, she'll project that onto you.

>> No.10015626

>>10015608
Momma bear sounds based as fuck.

>> No.10015628

>>10015611
I’ll admit I am on the chubby side 5’8’ 145lbs but I have money saved, and my boyfriend is wonderful to me and supports my hobby emotionally and financially. Her argument is I spend too much time with him, he doesn’t want to marry me and will waste my youth (literally been dating for 2.7 years come on now), he’s too old for me and is manipulating me (19/28), is a bum (despite being an engineer because he lives with roommates), and that I’m retarded for dating him and I need to date someone younger and she doesn’t like him because he isn’t kissing her ass and he won’t jump to help me when I have an emergency (example: oh a Mexican guy will buy you groceries and fix your car but since he’s white he won’t do shit for you). All retarded arguements.

>> No.10015629

>>10015483
>cgl friend finder
You mean ghosting simulator?

>> No.10015632

>>10015610
I know, I get that. And I do usually, and I often don't even remember to ask for money back because it's never that big of a deal. But I've got money problems too, so it's harder for me to pick up the slack now. Thanks for your response though, the last thing I want is to resent her. Just want to have fun like we used to, y'know?

>> No.10015636
File: 74 KB, 750x912, 1533677220632.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015636

>>10015629
Why did you have to remind me?

>> No.10015641

>>10015628
>>10015608
yreah thats kind of heavy, at least go on a diet.

but fuck that bitch, forget abotuther forever and enjoy seeing her suffer alone in a elderhome while you inherit all that shit

>> No.10015650
File: 71 KB, 379x387, DA7D6D34-30F2-4E1D-9A4C-6C09AE89BBE8.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015650

>>10015602
God you’re disgraceful

>> No.10015651

>>10015628
>anonette is dating a kind white engineer who is mentally and financially stable
>anonette’s mom would rather she marry a spic because reasons
I don’t get it, are you mexican yourself?

>> No.10015652

>>10015650
I don't need to hear it from you too!

>> No.10015653

>>10015641
Don't be a cunt ana-chan, that's literally the ideal weight for her height and age. She can lose a few more pounds if she isn't carrying it well but doesn't need to health-wise.

>> No.10015654

>>10015636
>>10015629
We had threads like that?

>> No.10015656

>>10015653
shut up this isn't a hugbox.

145lbs would be fine if she were fit and 5'11.

>> No.10015661

>>10015602
I know this is a joke post, but I once got REALLY drunk at a con and my roomates were being total dweebs that filled the hotel bathtub with mashed potatoes. 3 of us got in and started eating it.

>> No.10015663

>>10015654
Yes, typically they stay up for half a year or more because the board moves so slowly but I guess nobody made a new one after the last one died. The most common complaint is usually gulls just ghosting contacts they make through the thread for no reason or reasons they never bother disclosing to the ghosted person. I've had it happen a lot. Including more than once with different people

>> No.10015664
File: 37 KB, 400x404, FB13197A-BEDD-46E1-B051-7575F36757D5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015664

>>10015661
Not a bath tub, a tupperwear tub!!!!

>> No.10015668

>>10015663
>most feminine board full of people ghosting
imagine my shock

>> No.10015670

>>10015651
Yes I am lol

>> No.10015672

>>10015656
In what fucking world....you realize for 5’11’ the ideal weight is 140-171lbs? Weight is so subjective and fluctuates varying on the person and how they carry it

>> No.10015675
File: 149 KB, 841x720, kirinoo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015675

Just found out my friend's little sister is a trap.

>> No.10015676

>>10015672
Also to add on, it depends on muscle > fat
>inb4 go back to /fit/

>> No.10015682

>>10015676
/cgl/ is a /fit/fag colony according to this thread

>> No.10015685
File: 420 KB, 3459x3263, 1482182045189.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015685

>>10015682
The whole site is just a puppet controlled by /po/, but you didn't hear it from me.

>> No.10015686

>>10015685
/po/ was just a cover up board to hide the fact that /tv/ controls the culture of every board

>> No.10015690

>>10015548
Agreed

>> No.10015691

>>10015686
Nah it all leads back to /b/

>> No.10015692

>>10015691
Which was made to clean up /a/

>> No.10015693

>>10015602
I always wanted to date the kind of gull that would make this post

>> No.10015694

>>10015692
What? You know it was actually kind of the opposite, right? At the start there was no /a/, just /b/ which was the anime board. It kinda went without saying that an anime board wasn't needed because the entire site was anime at the time. /a/ branched off because there was a need for less silly animu discussions and then a "joke" animu board. Eventually it evolved into what it is today, but /b/ was never a containment board. It's actually the OG animu board.

>> No.10015697

>>10015693
I'm a man.

>> No.10015698

>>10015602
>>10015664
Do you have anymore of these saved?

>> No.10015699

>>10015656
Chicks can be heavier and still look good because a good amount of that weight is in their T&A. Sure for Lolita you want to be slim but it's not a health concern

>> No.10015700

>>10015697
and?

>> No.10015701
File: 59 KB, 557x578, A64E025F-10EC-4C4D-BFD2-CB38CCF6857B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015701

>>10015698
Yeah

>>10015700
You know what

>> No.10015703
File: 381 KB, 500x281, 1537991079466.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015703

>>10015682
It's /fit/izen you uncultured DYEL
We're not as catty as Lolitas

>>10015697
You'd make a good girl anon

>> No.10015705
File: 366 KB, 448x477, zzz.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015705

>>10015656
shut up, this isn't a pro-ana hugbox.

The only difference between a 5'8 and 5'11 girl at that weight is a few inches of fat or muscle.

They don't need to diet if they like how they're carrying it and can fit into the brands they enjoy; it's not a health risk and isn't noticeable to anyone except ana-chans and narc relatives.

>> No.10015706

>>10015703
Basically everyone on /fit/ is a colossal fucking faggot.

>> No.10015707
File: 742 KB, 1603x2046, 5C81DCDB-5D3D-422A-851C-A845226E7005.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015707

>>10015701
Food does not belong in the bathroom

>> No.10015708
File: 50 KB, 640x621, 6172FC3F-08C6-49C4-8150-F67E2EF35446.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015708

>> No.10015709

>>10015705
the legs are a lot less shapely, belly is wider, if she shook her arms it would be jiggly.

look im not saying you are automatically an ugly fuck if you're a bit overweight, but dont be delusional and accept that there is room for improvement

>> No.10015711

>>10015708
>tfw no tiny gull gf whose cervix I can reach with my cock

>> No.10015713
File: 1.75 MB, 4032x3024, image0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015713

>>10015707
Man whatever, I don't need to live by your rules!

>> No.10015718
File: 77 KB, 507x525, 1523029945014.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015718

This thread was a mistake
Kill yourselves

>> No.10015719

>>10015718
Pls degrade me

>> No.10015720

I hate whiners that are like “uwu the lolita community is so toxic” when the only negative interaction they’ve ever had with lolitas is posting themselves to a Facebook lolita group and getting told that they should steam/iron their wrinkles and wear a petticoat.

>> No.10015721

>>10015720
Is wearing a petticoat a big deal? I wore one for work and it was ok. Pretty comfortable

>> No.10015722

>>10015720
UwU

>> No.10015723

>>10015713
Shave your legs you look like a man

>> No.10015733

>>10015709
Barely. And it's not an improvement if you like how you're carrying it already.

Anyway, dieting b/c your parents are treating you like shit isn't going to fix anything. I've been in anon's shoes & no matter how much weight you lose, no matter how underweight you get, they'll still call you fat. Giving in won't magically make your relationship with them any better.

>> No.10015742

> spent a good chunk of time lurkin for cute lolita shoes
> absolutely in vain
> frustrated af
Why there’s so little of solid Irregular Choice shoes, and even these turn out tacky?! Their shapes are great, but color choices just make my eyes bleed.

>> No.10015746

>>10015723
>>10015723
that IS a man you dumb gull, look at those hands.

looks like he digs for gold for a living, using a pickaxe.

>> No.10015747
File: 13 KB, 552x414, Disgusted in Japanese.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015747

>>10015713

>> No.10015748

>>10015713
The pasta looks pretty gross, bro.

>> No.10015754
File: 28 KB, 249x300, F04E5670-4CAD-4BA1-ABA7-B3D07230BD70.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015754

>>10015723
>>10015747
>>10015748
Ya'll didn't have to say anything mean, and it wouldn't have costed you a thing

>> No.10015766
File: 204 KB, 329x444, 0D06BCB3-1FF6-4621-BFB9-6B548E16241E.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015766

>>10015711
How small is it?

>> No.10015767

>>10015766
Let's meet up first, gull. Sheesh

>> No.10015769

>>10015767
Post your Gundams first then we'll talk

>> No.10015772

>>10015769
I don't collect Gundams but buyfagging figures was a hobby of mine a few years ago. How small are you?

>> No.10015776

>>10015772
whoa whoa whoa, you mean to tell me you're going to try to hit on women and NOT have any gunpla models to show them? Umm sweaty, that's not how this works.

>> No.10015778
File: 172 KB, 1024x1024, 9165AFED-E09B-4470-B39E-69850088BBAE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015778

>>10015772
>I don't collect Gundams

*snap*

>> No.10015781
File: 63 KB, 706x706, 1469038714583.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015781

>>10015776
>>10015778
I have failed you, gulls

>> No.10015801
File: 12 KB, 300x250, superthumb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015801

I moved months ago to a bigger city and put in a request to join the local lolita comm and it said in the description to message one of the admins why I want to join and it's been several months and the girl I messaged never even saw it so I messaged someone else several days ago and they haven't seen it yet either. Why does nobody ever check their message requests? My request to join the group is still just pending too. I just want to meet other lolitas I have no friends here

>> No.10015808
File: 107 KB, 749x694, 294AE18C-BA64-4529-9450-DFF3EEF43DEC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015808

>>10015767
I-I already have someone, sorry.

>> No.10015813

>>10015720
Don't worry I've had plenty of negative interactions here

>> No.10015814

>>10015801
What the hell website are you using to contact people like that?

>> No.10015818

>>10015814
Nayrt but facebook??

>> No.10015819

>>10015801
They probably died Anon sorry to have you find out like this
In all seriousness are you sure the group isn't just inactive?

>> No.10015822
File: 157 KB, 454x408, mostembarrassing.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015822

>>10015801
I'll bet you forgot to attach pics of your anus.

>> No.10015835

>>10015818
facebook sucks

>> No.10015838

New thread

>>10015834
>>10015834
>>10015834

>> No.10015842

>>10015838
>new even though we're nearly 100 replies away from the bump limit on this one
Retard

>> No.10015848

>>10015842
This thread is terrible

>> No.10015857

>>10015848
And the other one isn't?

>> No.10015859

OOF!

>> No.10015861

>>10015857
Post wise this ones worse

>> No.10015985

>find pretty op
>unshirred but the measurements are 88cm bust and 75cm waist
>within that limit by exactly one centimeter on each
>buy op
>looking it over when it arrives
>it looks slightly wrong but it's very clearly authentic AP
>start looking through lolibrary investigating
>find out op was actually a very similar looking op released by AP a year later
>measurements for this OP are 88cm and 69cm
>still fit the bust
>too fat for the waist
>scared to put it on
>waited too late to do anything about it
>I have to wear it tomorrow because it's my only goth dress and it's a goth meetup
>I'm going to look like a sausage
>I'm going to get posted to the ita thread
>my new comm will think I'm a poorly dressed fatty-chan
>it's all my fault

k i l l m e

>> No.10015992

>>10015985
Do you not own any Spanx? Pull yourself together, friend.

>> No.10015993

>>10015985
Get a corset fatty-chan

>> No.10016005
File: 81 KB, 800x720, mitsudomunk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10016005

>comm mom asks why I pull my bloomers all the way down to pee
>tell her it feels good man

>> No.10016137

So glad I ended up saying I wasn't going to the meet today. It was going to be long, and I would so not be up for it. My head hurts. My guts are angry. I didn't sleep well.

>> No.10016148

>>10015551
D?

>> No.10016152

>>10015985
do you have cardigan or bolero you can wear over it?

>> No.10016187
File: 186 KB, 1286x724, 0B645630-75A0-4963-BE02-CAC1BDDD50F4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10016187

>>10016005
>calls your comm mom “dude”
Where I’m from you get kicked out for that

>> No.10016189

>>10016148
Das me

>> No.10016192

>>10016187
I'm going to get a tattoo pointing to my anus. Do you think my comm mom will kick me out during butthole inspection day?

>> No.10016196

>have a nice hime cut
>go to a dinner with my family
>they ask why I have payots
>mfw

>> No.10016199

>>10016192
I think that would be fine, even necessary, considering your weight.

>> No.10016208

>had sex with a guy shorter than me yesterday
>he was about 5'2, I'm 5'3
>I liked it
I think I have a new fetish. Cute guys are so much better than "sexy" guys.

>> No.10016223
File: 17 KB, 560x675, 1539373892130.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10016223

>>10015090
>Tfw no chaotic evil lolita gf

>> No.10016226

>>10016189
I hope you're doing well

>> No.10016228

>>10016208
That’s not that big of a difference you disgusting hoe

>> No.10016230

>>10016228
Considering most guys are 5'10-6'2, it's a huge difference.
He was tiny and cute and had a nice, smooth belly. 10/10 would fugg again. Hairy giant lanky apes are for brainlets.

>> No.10016234

>>10016208
good for you, no one wants to hear about your sex life

>> No.10016235

>>10016226
Message me

>> No.10016236
File: 356 KB, 1456x1763, 498C4F85-11BA-4664-8750-1E32BD8B0B39.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10016236

>some one paid me $30 to RP rubbing my foot on his face and call him a faggot.

It was actually really fun. Where can I go to have dudes throw money at me for no reason? If I get a few more then I can start buying bundles of new socks.

>> No.10016237
File: 175 KB, 223x344, fat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10016237

>>10016005
How else would you pee?

>> No.10016242

>>10016236
Start posting on /r/feet and mentioning your premium services in the comments

t. footfag

>> No.10016243

>>10016237
silly anon, everyone knows lolitas dont pee

>> No.10016244

>>10016242
I'm a man though. Which makes it harder since I'm only good in RP

>> No.10016245

>>10016244
youre on the internet, dumbass. if you only do rp do you really think anyone will find out?

>> No.10016247

>>10016245
Good point. Should I use fake pics for it then? Maybe I'll ask my sister and split the money.

>> No.10016250

>>10016228
>>10016234
Seething lanklets

>> No.10016254

>>10016226
My inbox still doesn't have the cheeky (1) that I'm waiting for

>> No.10016262

>>10016247
Yee, get a few pics of your sisters feet with a timestamp and username and you should be good for a while

>> No.10016265

>>10016262
Thanks. I don't know how I'll explain it to her, but I'm sure she'll agree if I mention money

>> No.10016281

>>10016265
You must have a pretty chill relationship with your sister, anon

>> No.10016336

>>10016281
Nah we hate eachother until the dirt buries us. Damned if we ain't chasing a check tho

>> No.10016344

>>10016336
Oh, o know how this ends. The two of you start this out hating each other, but doing it for the money. Eventually you start getting really aroused by her feet from so much exposure to them, and she starts getting aroused by your RP. Then you get into that cushy animu tsundere relationship with her. She'll tease you not and then by putting her feet into your cereal bowl or something and OH HOH HOH HOH ojousama laugh as a "prank joke" and you'll try to get back at her by licking the milk off her feet as a "joke" but then continue to do it when she accidentally let's a moan out and covers her blushing face. I've seen this happen at least 5 times before.

>> No.10016349

>>10016344
bitch what the fuck

>> No.10016351
File: 1.11 MB, 1920x1080, 1528641460364.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10016351

>tfw your favourite qt lolita Fraulein said yes to a date and it still hasn't happened yet

>> No.10016354
File: 9 KB, 183x250, 1526819742111s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10016354

>>10016344
Foot fetishists are the worst

>> No.10016361
File: 6 KB, 177x170, 123.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10016361

>>10016344
I hate myself for how much this turns me on.

>> No.10016363

>>10016344
>I've seen this happen at least 5 times before.

I see you're a man of culture as well. I, too, watch anime

>> No.10016364

>>10016230
How old was he because he sounds like a shota

>> No.10016368
File: 1.32 MB, 400x225, 99F2E4D9-807B-4E0C-B14B-B87EAAC5C2B5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10016368

>>10016344

>> No.10016374

>>10016364
24. God fucking bless cute boys.
>shota
This is second best thing to the forbidden fruit.

>> No.10016378
File: 394 KB, 338x656, vinose.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10016378

THE STICKY SIDE OF THE MAXIPAD GOT CAUGHT IN MY PUBES

>> No.10016385

>>10016378
bitch shave your junk during period week
>wanting blood dingleberries

>> No.10016400
File: 1.95 MB, 475x267, tumblr_o7c1ueXFYy1v69k47o1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10016400

Broke up with my partner and I feel good!

>> No.10016412

>>10016400
It's about time. I was waiting for you to do it

>> No.10016422
File: 41 KB, 679x720, 27544752_1995266870797579_2281038735225740468_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10016422

I've lost 18 pounds, I no longer crave all the shitty foods i used to, I feel awake and lively every morning. PLUS my burando fits better

>> No.10016450
File: 304 KB, 1280x720, maika_no_thanks.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10016450

>>10015713
>eating cold pasta while taking a nasty dump

bruh

>> No.10016462

im going through cgl archives from 2014 and holy fuck this place was so much more active. what happened?

>> No.10016522

>>10015050
First things first, if your partner insults and tries to get you to quit doing the things you enjoy, it's time to send em packing (though in this situation it sounds like you'd be the one packing) It's about manipulation, if they can get you to quit the things you love out of devotion to them, then they own you.

2nd, cut out the poly crap. You'll never establish a long term relationship based on trust without commitment. Being able to explore your options means never being secure with the one(s) you have.

>> No.10016551

I miss my bug sister. I wish I could give her a great big hug

>> No.10016554
File: 448 KB, 615x463, onepotato.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10016554

>>10016551
I'm male but I'll be your sister and hug you.

>> No.10016561

>>10016554
I'll put you in a 3/4 nelson instead, for being a faggot

>> No.10016567

>>10016551
Bugs are gross

>> No.10016617

>>10016462
1. Just use norman shit like instagram if you actually care how you look
2. Or be more of a sad fuck and go to the farms

>> No.10016676

>>10016378
Lel.

>> No.10016689

>be in the early 30s
>look like early/middle 20s
What I do right or wrong?

>> No.10016693

Who keeps making new feels thread with feeder fetish pictures?

>> No.10016702

>>10016689
Do not worry, it won’t last long.

>> No.10016730

>>10016693
/d/ I guess

>> No.10016747
File: 117 KB, 608x592, yangholdsbackafart.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10016747

I spent my entire 20s doing gay shit in doll clothes.

>> No.10016750

>>10016747
I wish I spent all the time with drawing in my 20s. Cosplay was a mistake. I hope it's not too late to become good at drawing.

>> No.10016751

>>10016750
its not, anon. plenty of artists started in their 20s or later. just remember not to compare yourself to people the same age who have been drawing since they were small children

>> No.10016761
File: 571 KB, 500x281, HappyFeels.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10016761

>Winter is coming
>Froze miserably in bad jacket due to late bus
>Whine about it
>Basically everyone tell me to get a new jacket
>Okay.jpg
>Stingy resistance.gif
>Decide on budget before heading out
>Go shopping
>Modern shells from gray to navy as far as the eye can see
>Think I won't find anything I like
>Suddenly find light
>Mannequin displays THE jacket
>It's serious duty with down and good shit
>Has a light pastel green colour
>Synthetic lining has subtle dots
>Cute!
>Reaches far down so I won't freeze my ass off sitting down
>Like it but...
>Check zipper
>AngelsSinging.webm
>It zips both ways
>I can open the zipper down low to fit a petticoat
>Am in love
>It's even below my top budget
>Sheer joy overrides my stingy heart
>Buy a pair of nice gloves with surplus
>Winter is coming
>I am prepared

>> No.10016764

>>10014965
is that now crossdressing, or genderbend?

>> No.10016771

>>10015769
>>10015772
>>10015776
>>10015778
>women apperantly like Gunpla
wow, nice to know that too now

>> No.10016783

>>10016771
I've met more women into gunpla than men, I also find they are much more legit about the hobby and make really nice gunplas. Just some anecdotal evidence though. Might be easier for me to meet girls into it irl because I am a girl.

>> No.10016792

>>10016750
It's never too late if you're alive.

>> No.10016797

>>10016761
Post jacket

>> No.10016802

>>10016797
https://www.norrona.com/sv-SE/produkter/oslo/oslo-gore-tex-insulated-parka-dam/?color=8900

>> No.10016840

>>10016802
>light pastel green

that's slate blue lmao

>> No.10016878

Ever hurt your vag at the meet?

>> No.10016950

>>10016878
Yeah.

>> No.10016955
File: 14 KB, 344x209, 1526067732933.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10016955

>>10016840
I would be mad, but my dad somehow called it "lime-pink" so whatever.

>> No.10017235

>>10015124
It's normal to have fears and insecurities in your relationship. However, in the future, rather than saying "you will stop talking to me" voice it as a fear. "I'm worried that one day, you'll stop talking to me and our relationship will end." It's still saying the same thing, but one is confrontational and the other is a call for help. If you pigeonhole her actions into a template you've made for her, it'll make her feel disrespected and less empathetic towards you. If you open it up as a fear that may or may not be true, it opens up the opportunity for her to empathetically consider the possibility but assess if it's something she would realistically want to do or not.

The point is that you don't have to bottle things up in a relationship (you really shouldn't) but you need to present whatever issues you have fairly and not let your pessimism influence the manner in which you say what's in your mind. Nobody likes being told that they're being read like an open book, or that they're to blame for a failed relationship. Take the pressure off them and burden some of that pressure yourself by admitting that the fear may just be you overthinking things.

>> No.10017385

I hate these j-fashion bitches who have spent years in Japan and still hasn't grasped how pitch accent works. Fucking hell, stop sucking yakuza dick for VISA and work on your fucking pitch accents. Your way of speaking is a nuisance to everyone.

>> No.10017548

>>10017235
On the other hand, opening up with your fears also opens up the opportunity for them to use them as an excuse to cheat on you.

>> No.10017580
File: 401 KB, 300x300, 1538891522758.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10017580

>>10017548
I mean, the alternative is bottling it in and destroying your relationship internally through actions that will be influenced by your emotional baggage. Not all relationships can be saved, but many can be with proper communication. If they want to take advantage of your vulnerability by using it as an opening to break your trust then there's not much for you to do about it; the relationship would have most likely met a similar end further along the road.

>> No.10017584

>>10017385
Not always as easy as it sounds. There's a reason why people live half their lives in America and still have thick accents from their native tongue. When you pick up bad language skills, you build up and it and it becomes exponentially harder to undo once they're set in place. It's why people need to ensure they're balancing their listening and reading input so that they don't create incorrect sounds in their own heads. Is there anyone specifically you're referring to though? I don't know any jfash personalities even remotely fluent enough in Japanese for pitch accent to even be a concern. Most I know of who live in Japan just don't bother trying to learn the language for whatever reason.

>> No.10017646
File: 1.89 MB, 4032x3024, 480ED353-75D5-4995-9483-841A3D53D0BD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10017646

My friend visited while he was sick and accidentally puked on my petticoat, so I'm pretty peeved. Also just eating pot roast

>> No.10017769

>>10017646
not again

>> No.10018674
File: 137 KB, 900x900, 25E0A712-E105-46E3-A871-272CCC526EF1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10018674

>Found an adorable jsk for a steal on Wunderwelt
>Have to remind myself that I’m 5’10”

>> No.10019325

>>10018674
DAMN YOU BIG BITCH SIT THAT FAT ASS DOWN ON MY FACE SOMETIME GIRL

>> No.10022531

>often think about to quit cosplay complete and delete all accounts and photos
>but still unsure about this
Same person here who post this >>10013771.

>> No.10023485

>>10015861
this thread is fucking great

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action