[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Search:


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.10786457 [View]
File: 70 KB, 446x400, 1643921702135.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10786457

>>10786456
>lose weight fat wale fat wale fat
5'3", 93 pounds. Not everyone who hurts your fee fees is a fat uggo. Can you come up with better material? I'm sorry males with autism are disgusting, unruly, unsociable, violent creatures who had poor childhoods because nobody with actual standards wanted to be friends with them because they can't and never will fit in with proper society but that's not my problem? Don't be so offended, though, I'm glad we agree that they are dangerous creatures so you're forgiven.

>> No.10727159 [View]
File: 70 KB, 446x400, 1540872143302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10727159

>>10720431
Moid moment. I can literally feel you seething through your keyboard.

>> No.10723563 [View]
File: 70 KB, 446x400, 1540872143302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10723563

>>10722337
holy shit could this not be any further from the truth. Maybe towards SOME non-white lolitas, maybe because they nice pieces or people like to throw a shit fit when ever a non-white person does a "controversial" co-ord, but other then that, you will never catch anybody here jealous of a fucking tranny, fatty or a poorfag. The audacity of this comment is astounding. Bitch thought she ate.

>> No.10694762 [View]
File: 70 KB, 446x400, 1540872143302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10694762

>>10694711
>>10694476
The same person?

>> No.10693088 [View]
File: 70 KB, 446x400, 1529898960891.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10693088

>>10693077
Cope and seethe more you stupid scrote. Your jealousy is pathetic. No woman will ever love your incel ass and you will die alone. No amount of complaining online will change this. Meanwhile, I'm living my best life with my hot girlfriend and beta orbiters and there's NOTHING you can do about it.

>> No.10648758 [View]
File: 70 KB, 446x400, 1529898960891.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10648758

Last thread >>10644113

>> No.10635168 [View]
File: 70 KB, 446x400, 1540872143302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10635168

>>10635086
Keep seething scrote

>> No.10492721 [View]
File: 70 KB, 446x400, 1540872143302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10492721

>>10492718
>jealous of fat girls
no.

>> No.10471966 [View]
File: 70 KB, 446x400, 1540872143302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10471966

>>10471955
aaand that's pretty much what I had thought this board degenerated into

>> No.10453650 [View]
File: 70 KB, 446x400, 1540872143302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10453650

>>10453641
>>10453644
>>10453645
>>10453647
>>10453649
What the fuck is happening itt

>> No.10424990 [View]
File: 70 KB, 446x400, 1540872143302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10424990

>>10424986
Coomers are not capable of achieving anything in life.

>> No.10424686 [View]
File: 70 KB, 446x400, 1540872143302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10424686

>>10424680
>>10424683
>SCROTE REVEALED
every time, they just can't resist, god you're pathetic

>> No.10414720 [View]
File: 70 KB, 446x400, 1589674244114.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10414720

>>10414175
oh, honey...

>> No.10393128 [View]
File: 70 KB, 446x400, 1540872143302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10393128

>>10393114
Thank you for proving my point. Unfortunately pol hates everyone who isn't a white neet male.

>> No.10118004 [View]
File: 70 KB, 446x400, 1540872143302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10118004

>>10117997
>I-I don't care! I'm just responding to tell you you're wrong for no reason
Oh please, just keep proving me right
See, I'm not saying I don't care, I care a lot, I fucking hate Americans

>> No.10023298 [View]
File: 86 KB, 446x400, 1BE10463-7CFC-425A-BED9-D636991AB366.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10023298

>> No.10022646 [View]
File: 70 KB, 446x400, 46662DAD-0546-4BCA-923C-E08D17BFD953.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10022646

>> No.9933264 [DELETED]  [View]

>>9933023
>happened to be fat
Yes this person left the world as she was born, a lardass.

>> No.9922652 [View]
File: 70 KB, 446x400, 6724CDD3-B4B3-4538-BE1E-46D23BFAF6B7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9922652

>>9922651



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]