Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 362 KB, 904x735, 1603395524719.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23983522 No.23983522 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

XMR will never be above .1 BTC. Certainly never above $1k.

why do people invest in this? It's cool technology, but it's bad at making you money.

>> No.23983548

>>23983522
.01 BTC*
It has a snowballs chance in hell of reaching .01, let alone .1 LOL

>> No.23983572
File: 10 KB, 250x250, 1603470182760s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23983572

>>23983522
Brace for an unknown amount of bad investment advice

>> No.23983636

I disagree because more merchants are starting to accept it on the deep web, plus it has a built in inflation model.

>> No.23983646

No one buys it to invest in it. We use it to buy things without being tracked! We use it as a currency!

>> No.23983673

>>23983522
Of course it won't why would it? It's a utility token. If it appreciates it's on Bitcoins coattails but will see lesser ROI. Just like with BCH or BSV, you don't get into these for the gains. You do it for idealogical reasons.

>> No.23983677

>>23983646
It is a great tool as a currency. Just some deluded individuals are investing in it - LOL

>> No.23983892
File: 285 KB, 340x366, putin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23983892

>>23983673

>> No.23983968

Because xmr will flip btc you ñufag

>> No.23984093

Monero is under heavy sell pressure from miners, as well as investors who got burned in 2017 finally starting to break even. If the supply shock is anything like I think it could be, compounded with continually increasing adoption, there are definitely gains to be made even against BTC. Even if price stays level I'll be happy because it has some of the best tech in crypto, and I can actually use it to buy things.

>> No.23984175

>>23983968
LOL

good luck with that friend

>> No.23985220
File: 71 KB, 838x881, 20201103_115653.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23985220

>>23983522
>#1 choice of pedophiles

>> No.23985737
File: 1.25 MB, 1274x952, 1605064929420.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23985737

>>23985220
You mean the USD? Or you mean eth, or dot? Kys glowie.

>> No.23985784
File: 129 KB, 2000x1142, 0xMonero.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23985784

>>23983522
I sold my Monero for 0x Monero

>> No.23986218
File: 221 KB, 792x797, 0xmonero-shit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23986218

>>23985784
go away you
tiresome
dickless
scammer
moron
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/i27fhk/0xmonero_summary_of_findings/

>> No.23987091

>>23985784
>token
>private

>> No.23987153

>>23985784
Cringe

>> No.23987295

Whats up with people making threads to fud monero?

>> No.23987595
File: 52 KB, 960x725, 960x0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
23987595

>>23983548
Oh boy. Prepare your anus, bucko.

>> No.23987702

You can now yield farm with 0xMR on 0xMonero.com

>> No.23987702,1 [INTERNAL] 

There are a lot of blogs over the Internet. But I can surely say that your blog is amazing in all. It has all the qualities that a perfect blog should have.
https://buff.playnhc.com

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action