[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 205x205, 1_U7phpu7aKKrU05JvMvs-wA.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9998077 No.9998077 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone else unironically think crypto is truly a sociological revolution and one of the few things that give them unbridled optimism about the future?

>> No.9998085

>>9998077
Agreed. There's just a truck load of shit coins that need to disappear.

>> No.9998097
File: 47 KB, 584x573, 7585469.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Aye. Not in a rush on getting the masses in permanently is all and I accept I can be delusional.

>> No.9998122

Yeah. But every company, community, political party, etc. needs their own coin. I need to be part of the money creating process. Not just investing in someone elses coin, but being part of a group that makes decisions about it's own monetary system. Everybody should think this way.

>> No.9998137
File: 34 KB, 655x527, 02f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bitcoin is a CIA darkOp project, why do you think no one knows who the founder is?

You people are right now beta-testers for the inevitable digital world currency which they will use to control us all. Bitcoin is a way for them to make us get used to digital currency, next they will slowly start phasing out physical currency, no more private sales, no more working under the table, everything will be under the Governments watchful eye.

Ironic how the rebellious ancaps and crypto kids got tricked by the Government to help them create their own dystopian future.

There is no escape, they will continue this crypto game until they have their own currency fleshed out and then suddenly they will "find" a deep flaw in the system and bitcoin will tank and be forgotten.

>> No.9998149

yes there has never been a civilization with a form of currency that couldn't be debased.
currency debasement is what makes people go to war, eat shit food, work until they die. it is the cause of consumerism
history will be divided before and after adoption, it's the first time in history it's reasonable for common people to hope to not be slaves their entire lives

>> No.9998184

>>9998137
Never heard of Monero (XMR) fren?