[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 225x225, download (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9978852 No.9978852 [Reply] [Original]

>keeps gaining sats while BTC dumps

>> No.9979505

This is the most no-brainer buy of the summer, wouldn't be surprised if the sane drop from $20 is the company itself scooping up all the tokens so they don't have to give away free money.

>> No.9979545

Idiots

>> No.9980016

still not a legal lending platform in the US, it will take forever for them to negotiate with each states bureaucracy

>> No.9980492

>>9980016
Yet they continue to do it.

>> No.9980533

i always get the feeling its a scam. every time you look at their twitter or whatever, its a non stop stream of people posting "i applied 3 months ago and have heard nothing" and some pajeet who works for salt replying "i dm you now, sir. give me contact"

>> No.9980649
File: 71 KB, 462x750, 1523316859674.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9978852
I lost almost 20eth scooping this shitcoin, rode the mooning from $3 to $20 and back (I wasn't too savvy months ago)

Keep in mind eth was over 1k at the time, I sold my reminding 7eth a month ago after a deep investigation about the salt situation.

It's obviously doomed to fail due to the shit ton of politics and bureaucracy in America, they should have tried to operate on European or Asian known paradises.

And this is one of a lot of problems SALT should face. If you want an honest advice sell whatever you have left and never look back, but since I'm pretty sure I'll be called a fudder faggot just DYOR, helping people to not lose money is enough for me and a benefit for the whole cryptomarket.

>> No.9980916
File: 75 KB, 750x1000, photo_2018-02-03_17-16-21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

59million circulating tokens x 27.5 USD platform value = 1.6225 billion USD fees.

30 million in loans were granted by Salt by 2nd of March. The fees from that will be considerably less than 30 million USD worth. I don't know what bottleneck they have but I suspect their lending partners didn't give them much to lend out and they simply don't have the money. Even the 1.3bn in loan applications if instantly granted wouldn't have supported even a 7$ per token value.

It's not crushed by the market, it's crushed by an oversupplied token for a service, and they knew exactly what they were doing because you can be sure they at least did the napkin math necessary to understand the consequences of their token model.

If any of you are still interested in crypto collateralized loan platforms, the best plan I've seen is that laid out by https://coinloan.io Whitepaper: https://d22bh5hhp3xpt1.cloudfront.net/CoinLoan_WhitePaper.pdf

It is launching this month and oscillates between 1m and 2m market cap right now. Every coin used for fees on the platform is burned, they will only periodically sell tokens themselves on the platform to raise specific amounts of funds for specific things (like expanding operations beyond europe). The first price when they hold their first secondary coin offering will be 10$ or if market price is higher, then higher than market price, but they have indicated they're not holding an SCO right after launch.

They have a pretty frictionless p2p bid/ask system for crypto collateralized loans types and condition and their main function is being the collateral custodians of the users (borrowers and lenders). Even private individuals are allowed to be lenders.

To begin with they will offer ethereum and btc as collateral in return for loans in fiat and then quickly expand their offering to other high market cap assets with high liquidity and low slippage.

>> No.9980961

What I'm saying is, Salt token isn't worth even 0.5$ right now with the low demand there is for the token through the platform.

You all got deliberately rused. If I was in the SEC and had leeway to prosecute them for their token sale and tokenomics implying a much higher return than could realistically be gotten, I would. They definitely intentionally rused investors and it's not unlikely they even told the private sale VC funder buddies who bought in at less than 10 times the public sale price to slowly sell off up to launch.

>> No.9981922

>>9980916
Shill. That's why SALT is actively hiring at their Denver headquarters, right?

>> No.9981948

>>9981922

He's right though. His math is spot on. If you take this, it is roughly valued at .32 (thirty two) cents per Salt. Give or take