[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 702 KB, 1200x850, 1519611273217.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9966552 No.9966552 [Reply] [Original]

With the Friday update coming soon, and the high chance of it being one of the coins from Paradex getting listed on Coinbase Pro, it seems to actually be a good time to dollar cost average into this. Thoughts?

I'm thinking that this Friday update will actually be another good one to make up for the shit that was the prior update. They stated they have more non-crypto partnerships currently under NDA, so perhaps we'll get some information on one. They'll probably also reveal the completed crowdfunding site, or give an update on it.

Tbh right now I'd like to hear more about PwC and anything they're currently working on, just to give people confidence that they didn't fuck off either. If PwC goes away I'm probably getting 100% out of this; they're literally the only think to think about that might make investors want to keep holding onto this, since them actually visiting their Singapore offices for a week and praising them is big no matter how you look at it.

Expectations?

t. 170k holder

>> No.9967042

>>9966552
fuck you biz

>> No.9967418

>>9966552
REQ is dead. NEXT