[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 22 KB, 719x388, ip.bitcointalk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9919671 No.9919671 [Reply] [Original]

Im holding the coin, but starting to get the jitters a little. Im bothered by the fact that everyone on the team is anonymous, and theres no source code so no way to back their claims. Also, they seem to keep postponing Atlantis, which gives me the feeling they could keep on dumping coins - could it be possible that they have a secret premine?

Please no bullshit, just serious talk!

>> No.9919679

Holy shit this is the worst false flag I've ever seen. Kek you could have at least figured out that th Atlantis testnet and main net are basically the same thing and it's already out dude.

>> No.9919746

>>9919679

Not really, I have a big amount of the coin, and Im pretty much just looking for some reassurance. I wouldn't want to discuss the possibilities of the project being an exit scam on their own channels - mainly because Im mostly inclined to say its not.

>> No.9919775

>>9919746
Well literally everything you have listed reads like a false flag thread. Especially the part about Atlantis being pushed back when its test net is out and it's the same thing as the main net but as a trail run. How muh Dero do you supposedly own to be so worried? You honestly are better off asking them questions because the mods are the most responsive I've ever met and all very knowledgeable.

>> No.9919819

>>9919775
Well, source code isn't out so no-one can verify whether the claims are true from what i can understand? Yes, the current testnet is fast, but is it truly private, resistant to double spend etc?

But what mostly bothers me is that every single person is anonymous, meaning no-one will ever be held liable if anything happens. Why do even the community mods such as serena and mojo have to be anonymous?

And I hold around 2k, which isn't a ton, but currently it is to me..

>> No.9919826

Premine is locked, OP. Don't worry. It's not an ICO token, so, and exit scam would not be much profitable. About the code, don't worry, it will be launched with the release (maybe they're doing some bugfixes in client code and trying to stress the testnet to find some major bugs).

>> No.9919836

>>9919819
>But what mostly bothers me is that every single person is anonymous, meaning no-one will ever be held liable if anything happens.
Anon this is an anonymous project, that's the point. I mean Satoshi is anonymous and that hasn't effected bitcoin, has it? In time the devs will reveal themselves, they have talked about this, and regarding the source code, this anon has the right idea>>9919826

>> No.9919888

About the devs, I don't care about their anonymity DESU, since they deliver. But anyway, they're planning to incorporate, and when it happens, they told they'll reveal themselves. So, just need to wait and see what happens...

>> No.9920157
File: 21 KB, 655x268, 418tps.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Right now they pushing lasts stress test and optimization before release.