[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 247 KB, 1157x710, 1526168774539.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9913103 No.9913103 [Reply] [Original]

Gets to know trade theory, terminology, strategies well. CHECK.

Investigate projects to invest. NOT CHECK.

An expert investor is expected to research projects. Time is limited. Too many projects.

1) Where to get a list of the most promising projects, to actually devote time researching a few.

2( is image related true?

>> No.9913112

Obvios image related is because blockstream. Choose BCH

>> No.9913130

>>9913103
Fuck off Pajeet
go back to English learning school

>> No.9913150

I've always looked for value investments. I don't have any particular metrics or criteria I look for. I was out of the market for a number of years, but if I were to average my return, I'd probably be somewhere around 50-60% over a year. Realistically, I'm making between 10-200% over a period of 2-5 months with most of my holdings, so take that for what it's worth.

When I've got money burning a hole in my pocket, the first place I look is the daily losers. Last thing I bought was CPB around 21 May. Before that I bought BAH when they had an accounting scare.

Just look at daily losers, look for large caps, look at the reasons for the fall, and follow your gut.