[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 89 KB, 977x565, TAU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9887564 No.9887564 [Reply] [Original]

"Lamden is a suite of developer tools that speed up the process of creating new and custom blockchains and apps."

Lamden has been able to provide an opportunity to people through which they can make their own blockchains, which takes around 15 minutes to set up. As Lamden came into the scene they made sure that they make an impact. Things that stand out to me is the fact that you can do 10k transactions at a time and with no transaction cost. The market dominant BTC has a transaction time of over 6 hours, I personally feel that top leaders of the market are overrated and the smaller projects have way more potential than them. There are other coins that do more transactions at a time and have no transaction fee but I personally give an edge Lamden over them considering it's developer flexible.

Good things are coming for Lamden in the coming time as soon we will be seeing the mainnet which is planned to come out during Q4. I'll add a chart as well so you can do your own research.

>> No.9887714

I have used Lamden and other other coins as well namely Lisk and I feel like Lamden has a slight edge over considering it has no transaction fee and is comparatively faster. I'm optimistic about their mainnet launch and gonna look forward to it.

>> No.9887808

top coin when the market recover.

>> No.9887890

>>9887714
Mainnet is the next big thing for Lamden and I personally love the fact that Lamden has been able to achieve good even before they went official but I think they have to stay active and bring progress in order to stay relevant.

>> No.9887914

>>9887564
>Things that stand out to me is the fact that you can do 10k transactions at a time and with no transaction cost.
Didn't realise erc20s can do that

>> No.9887979

>>9887914
Surely we don't keep track of everything and we miss out on things, this is why I attached the chart so you can see it yourself.

>> No.9888073

Incradible potential coin

>> No.9888100

>>9888073
That is some great and undetectable sarcasm, it's fine if it made you laugh

>> No.9888138

I've been a user of other platforms but what made me shift is how flexible Lamden can be and the time it saves is absolutely crucial for me atleast.

>> No.9888165

All of these will be ghost blockchains. They are developing something that no one wants.

>> No.9888302

>>9888165
Well that doesn't make Lamden look bad it's just the developers who can't come up with something innovative, atleast they had the best possible platform out there.