[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 260 KB, 640x604, C75A62B5-71E6-44AC-8C69-818CF6AD211C.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9884986 No.9884986 [Reply] [Original]

I’m gonna be blunt here.

Do you think normies are wising up to manipulation tactics, and general principles which govern green and red candles (like shorts accumulating or longs accumulating), along with general jewery that is done on order books like stop hunting etc?

I think some normies are atarting to learn which is awful. We bout to see a u turn in how we get fuxked. I’d like to say that most normies have ledt and they few that have lesrnes are a huge miniority that can benefit from it. Im even seeing a high volume of bears on biz now who don’t actually know what they are doing.

>> No.9885023

well obviously they werent going to stay ignorant forever. normies are oblivious about most things, but often not where their money is concerned. i mean sure the dumb normies are oblivious even to money, but lets talk about the normies smart enough to ahve enough money to effect crypto. threaten a smart normies finances or his comforts if you want him to pay attention. the normie doesnt care about grand conspiracies or the nature of reality unless it effects him personally. and bitcoin price manipulation effects the normie, so he is going to figure it out eventually. and the mainstream media the normie places so much trust in (though less and less these days) is reporting on bitcoin price manipulation, so they have no reason to see it as just a conspiracy theory. especially when they see they are losing money and getting justed time and time again.

so yeah, of course normies are catching on. and so there will need to be a good bullrun to suck a bunch of new normies into the market that arent aware. otherwise the manipulators are left manipulting a crypto population increasingly aware of their manipulations, which isnt good for business.

>> No.9885024

>>9884986
I doubt it man, real normies either just buy and hold or buy and sell at the first sight of trouble. Even if they know what's going on how are they going to take advantage of it?

>> No.9885035

>>9884986
kek no my friends wanted to buy bicoin when it was 20k but yesterday when i tell them they should invest now then they tell me that they would never invest in ponzi just wait when we get back into 50k these people will come back and lose money again

>> No.9885043

>>9885035
i should stop drinking

>> No.9885080

>>9885023

This is my thinking. They need new meat for the grinder at some point.

Biz and reddit are getting wiser to the ways. Im still surprised hiw retarded some are but a lot of manipulation tactics are getting obvious even to biz tards now.

I first got concerned when reddit were always “selling the news”. But its gotten worse since then. Imo a lot of normies have learnt fuxk all and sold or not lookes close enough but the small number who have been getting milked are wising up which is bad dor business. You cant accumulate from them as easily.

The way i see it, the biztards who are bearish now and tirned bear since our last downleg from 9k are the exact same as the faggot normies who were buying BTC at 16-19k. They waited that long to finally buy and be bullish. These bears have waited 6 months to finally catch on and become bearish after 75 percent correction. Bears who short now in my mind are literally the same kinda people who purchased in January or bought at 18k levels lol.

>> No.9885677

>>9884986
normies from the first world wisen up many, however due to economic growth nromies from former 3rd world countries will be the people to be milked.

>> No.9885888

New currencies
Trading can’t get hold on it rich people lost money now there upsets
Maybe they need to back to there crazy life and leave us alone.
There made self made millionaires and it’s not them
There won’t be anything like this ever again and we missed it .
Old people a angry

>> No.9885944

>>9884986
I’m gonna be blunt here.
you are the normie now anon

>> No.9885956

as i said before let them sell. fuck the normies they are worse than speculators b/c they got no plans with their trades, no rules.

>> No.9886093

>>9884986
honestly me being here is living proof of what OP is saying
I'm laddering and finally turning a profit after soo long in the red. normie friends doing the same
time to evolve /biz/

>> No.9886177

>>9885023
It will result in dying volume and less margin traders. -> no volume -> no barting

>> No.9886383

>>9885080

Yep. I didn't enter my long at 6.2k to long Bitcoin so much as I'm shorting the shorters.

>> No.9886414
File: 729 KB, 801x867, 1528904333315.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9884986
No they are fucking retarded that's why they're normie

>> No.9886429

>>9886414
warren buffet has admitted he doesnt know shit about technology stocks
a concept like bitcoin is a threat to him