[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 209 KB, 1241x1521, A5CA664D-2DA2-4E3F-9CC5-96B8C7108256.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9882809 No.9882809 [Reply] [Original]

Are you comfy?

>> No.9882823

i have a thumbdrive with 100 link up my ass to the first person to get it with their teeth.

>> No.9882831

stop posting this old dead boomer fuck, salty waltie

>> No.9882841
File: 6 KB, 222x227, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>22
>NEET
>300 steam games
>home gym
>100's of books
>700k in crypto

Already won at life

>> No.9882899

>>9882841
noice

>> No.9882918

>>9882841
But are you comfy?

>> No.9882945

>>9882841

Big if not larp.

>> No.9882980 [DELETED] 

>>9882809
I am very comfy because I'm short on Walton and shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox hey guys do you like shorting? Because I like LOVE shorting! Omg I love shorting so much! I love talking about shorting the market and how much of a genius I am for posting brilliant ideas about being a silly bear and shorting hehe! I love it how shorting is backed by technology too. Shorting is a new paradigm! I’ll short forever and everrrr ;) Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

>> No.9882996
File: 152 KB, 312x252, 1525748964717.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9882841
>no gf

>> No.9883005 [DELETED] 
File: 73 KB, 499x560, 1QJ0BQJ0NQ30UQJ0NQV0PQD0PQO04QC0KK9KHKAKBQ1KGKVK5KHS6Q10RKEKGQF0UQF0WQVKLKPK.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9882809Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox hey guys do you like shorting? Because I like LOVE shorting! Omg I love shorting so much! I love talking about shorting the market and how much of a genius I am for posting brilliant ideas about being a silly bear and shorting hehe! I love it how shorting is backed by technology too. Shorting is a new paradigm! I’ll short forever and everrr ;) Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

>> No.9883007

unironically reproduction is for poorfags

>> No.9883021

>>9882996
don't need one to be comfy. also, ignoring all my ex's calls which feels awesome too

>> No.9883034

>>9882841
>missing neet status , home gym and port
Will I make it anon?

>> No.9883039
File: 83 KB, 640x360, 1484397230736.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9883021
>no gf

>> No.9883046 [DELETED] 

I sure am comfy because shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now.

Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto.

I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere.

Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!!

Short to -$0 !!!

Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :)

Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now?

Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever.

You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you?

Didn’t you hear?

$5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!!

Shorting is the best way to success!!

I’m writing a book on shorting.

Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox

hey guys do you like shorting?

Because I like LOVE shorting!

Omg I love shorting so much!

I love talking about shorting the market and how much of a genius I am for posting brilliant ideas about being a silly bear and shorting hehe!

I love it how shorting is backed by technology too.

Shorting is a new paradigm!

I’ll short forever and everrrr ;)

Ive been shorting BTC this whole time.

I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum.

I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me.

I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car.

Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

>> No.9883068

>>9883034
probably

>>9883039
>>9882996
this is now looking like some elaborate projection or cope. sorry life sucks bro

>> No.9883081

>>9882809
Shorten ist im Moment der einzige Weg Geld zu machen in Krypto. Shorten ist die neue ära der Kryptowährungen. Ich werde diese Nachricht auf Twitter, Facebook, Youtube überall verbreiten. . Shorte shorte shorte shorte shorte shorte!!!!!. Shorte bis €0 !!! Bis nicht mal mehr ein Cent übrig bleibt und dann wird dir der BTC Boss auch noch Geld schulden ^^. Hast du nicht mitbekommen, dass jeder jetzt shortet? Omg shorten ist so brilliant! BTC wird natürlich ewig runter gehen. Denkst du, dass es plötzlich aufhört runter zu gehen? Hast du es noch nicht mitbekommen? €5k in einer minute, €4k in einer stunde, €1k am ende des Tages und dreilstellig unter €100 am Ende der Woche!! Shorten ist der beste weg zum Erfolg!! Ich schreibe ein Buch übers shorten. Shorters, Bären und bitmex auf immmmmmer und ewwwwig!!! ;D xoxoxoxoxoxoxo hey Leute mögt ihr shorten? Weil ich mag, LIEBE shorten! Omg Ich liebe shorten so sehr! Ich liebe darüber zu reden wie man in den Markt shorten kann und wie genial ich bin von solch brillanten Ideen zu schreiben, wie man ein Maebbie Bär ist und shortet hehe! Ich liebe, wie shorten sogar von der Technologie unterstützt ist. Shorten ist die neue Ära! Ich werde auf immer und ewig shorten ;) Ich habe schon die ganze zeit BTC geshortet. Ich habe es anderen beigebracht und meine Nachbarn und Kollegen sind jetzt auch alle am shorten des Markts und wir machen alle mega viel Geld zusammen mit dem shorten von BTC und Ark . Ich bin super beliebt in meinem Freundeskreis, weil ich so viel Geld von dem shorten des Markts gemacht habe; viele machen jetzt dank mir Konten bei bitmex auf. Ich kann es kaum erwarten zu sehen wie der Bärmarkt für die nächsten 5 Jahre anhalten wird bis ich genug Geld vom shorten gemacht habe, um mir ein Haus zu kaufen und hoffentlich noch ein Auto dazu. Shorten ist garantiert der beste weg langfristig Geld zu machen.

>> No.9883098

>>9882841
>lives with parents

>> No.9883110
File: 38 KB, 500x500, 1526881879029.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9883068
>stays inside all day
>i cope
>still no gf

>> No.9883123

>>9883098
and? i'll move out after I'm worth a few million

>>9883110
c o p e
o
p
e

>> No.9883132
File: 2.14 MB, 250x209, 1392625840846.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9883123
>G F
>4 0 4

>> No.9883140

>>9883123
Based

>> No.9883172 [DELETED] 

>>9882809
I'm comfy af because I realized shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox hey guys do you like shorting? Because I like LOVE shorting! Omg I love shorting so much! I love talking about shorting the market and how much of a genius I am for posting brilliant ideas about being a silly bear and shorting hehe! I love it how shorting is backed by technology too. Shorting is a new paradigm! I’ll short forever and everrrr ;) Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

>> No.9883215

Yes shorting is great.
But are you comfy anons?

>> No.9883280
File: 939 KB, 1280x720, computer problems.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9882809
wah, it keeps going down.
anon, what am i doing wrong?

>> No.9883487

Are you comfy?

>> No.9883847

Comfy desu anons?

>> No.9883930

Bist du comfy anon kuns?

>> No.9884012

COMFY? YES? NO?

>> No.9884065

Who is this fag

>> No.9884084 [DELETED] 

>>9882809
Dont fall prey to optimism. Take control by shorting. Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now.

Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto.

I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere.

Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!!

Short to -$0 !!!

Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :)

Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now?

Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever.

You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you?

Didn’t you hear?

$5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!!

Shorting is the best way to success!!

I’m writing a book on shorting.

Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox

hey guys do you like shorting?

Because I like LOVE shorting!

Omg I love shorting so much!

I love talking about shorting the market and how much of a genius I am for posting brilliant ideas about being a silly bear and shorting hehe!

I love it how shorting is backed by technology too.

Shorting is a new paradigm!

I’ll short forever and everrrr ;)

Ive been shorting BTC this whole time.

I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum.

I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me.

I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car.

Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

>> No.9884449

Estoy comfy amigos?

>> No.9884745

Comfy fella?

>> No.9884763

>>9882809
yes
If this is the bad, then we are going off world.

>> No.9884773

I want a big dump to buy in july. please 3k or lower

>> No.9884781

>>9882809
Salty Walty's, the price will never recover!

>> No.9884795

>>9884781
You do have 500 wtc as suicide insurance, don’t you anon?

>> No.9885001

are you comfy desu?