[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 33 KB, 600x598, 2DD213E9-8D51-4D6D-B303-A6D087E9B1E4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9882318 No.9882318 [Reply] [Original]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.9882328

>>9882318
Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox hey guys do you like shorting? Because I like LOVE shorting! Omg I love shorting so much! I love talking about shorting the market and how much of a genius I am for posting brilliant ideas about being a silly bear and shorting hehe! I love it how shorting is backed by technology too. Shorting is a new paradigm! I’ll short forever and everrrr ;) Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

>> No.9882338

Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox hey guys do you like shorting? Because I like LOVE shorting! Omg I love shorting so much! I love talking about shorting the market and how much of a genius I am for posting brilliant ideas about being a silly bear and shorting hehe! I love it how shorting is backed by technology too. Shorting is a new paradigm! I’ll short forever and everrrr ;) Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

>> No.9882353

>> No.9882356

>> No.9882366

Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox hey guys do you like shorting? Because I like LOVE shorting! Omg I love shorting so much! I love talking about shorting the market and how much of a genius I am for posting brilliant ideas about being a silly bear and shorting hehe! I love it how shorting is backed by technology too. Shorting is a new paradigm! I’ll short forever and everrrr ;) Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm.

>> No.9882374

>> No.9882377

>> No.9882383

>> No.9882384

>> No.9882387

>> No.9882389

>> No.9882391

>>9882318
>Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox hey guys do you like shorting? Because I like LOVE shorting! Omg I love shorting so much! I love talking about shorting the market and how much of a genius I am for posting brilliant ideas about being a silly bear and shorting hehe! I love it how shorting is backed by technology too. Shorting is a new paradigm! I’ll short forever and everrrr ;) Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

>> No.9882394

>>9882318

>> No.9882398

>> No.9882405

>> No.9882417

>> No.9882425

Ten out of ten pajeets can't be wrong. Brb shorting

>> No.9882429

I don't get it.

>> No.9882434
File: 68 KB, 859x1024, 1527564728195.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Shorting bitcoin has made me a wealthy man!

>> No.9882436

>>9882429
this is like the cp and gore spam
they get bored after awhile

>> No.9882439

>>9882318
Yes ((THEY)) want you to short to control more the supply because of ((THEM)) we are giving away what was supposed to be ((OURS))

>> No.9882440

>>9882429
What don't you get? Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox hey guys do you like shorting? Because I like LOVE shorting! Omg I love shorting so much! I love talking about shorting the market and how much of a genius I am for posting brilliant ideas about being a silly bear and shorting hehe! I love it how shorting is backed by technology too. Shorting is a new paradigm! I’ll short forever and everrrr ;) Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

>> No.9882441
File: 45 KB, 570x487, 1505259767046.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox hey guys do you like shorting? Because I like LOVE shorting! Omg I love shorting so much! I love talking about shorting the market and how much of a genius I am for posting brilliant ideas about being a silly bear and shorting hehe! I love it how shorting is backed by technology too. Shorting is a new paradigm! I’ll short forever and everrrr ;) Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

>> No.9882454

Shorting is the best way to profit in Crypto now. Shorting truly is the new worldview of crypto. I will spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything all over. All over the place and everybody, short short!!!!! Short to - $0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and afterward the BTC president will owe me cash :) Did you not hear that everybody is shorting now? Omg like shorting is splendid! BTC will ofc go down for eternity. You didn't surmise that it would quit going down did you? Didn't you hear? $5k by end of moment, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the most ideal approach to progress!! I'm composing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox hello folks do you like shorting? Since I like LOVE shorting! Omg I cherish shorting to such an extent! I adore looking at shorting the market and the amount of a virtuoso I am for posting splendid thoughts regarding being a senseless bear and shorting hehe! I adore it how shorting is sponsored by innovation as well. Shorting is another worldview! I'll short perpetually and everrrr ;) Ive been shorting BTC this entire time. I've been showing others and I've gotten my neighbors and collaborators into shorting the market and we are on the whole profiting together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I'm extremely well known now among my companions since I'm profiting from shorting the market, a considerable measure of them are making accounts in bitmex now as a result of me. I can hardly wait for this bear market to proceed for the following 5 years until the point when I have enough cash from shorting to purchase a house and ideally a decent car. Shorting is the best ensured approach to profit in the longterm

>> No.9882463

>>9882440
I agree. Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox hey guys do you like shorting? Because I like LOVE shorting! Omg I love shorting so much! I love talking about shorting the market and how much of a genius I am for posting brilliant ideas about being a silly bear and shorting hehe! I love it how shorting is backed by technology too. Shorting is a new paradigm! I’ll short forever and everrrr ;) Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

>> No.9882485

Shorting is the best way to profit in Crypto now. Shorting truly is the new worldview of crypto. I will spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything all over. All over the place and everybody, short short!!!!! Short to - $0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and afterward the BTC president will owe me cash :) Did you not hear that everybody is shorting now? Omg like shorting is splendid! BTC will ofc go down for eternity. You didn't surmise that it would quit going down did you? Didn't you hear? $5k by end of moment, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the most ideal approach to progress!! I'm composing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox hello folks do you like shorting? Since I like LOVE shorting! Omg I cherish shorting to such an extent! I adore looking at shorting the market and the amount of a virtuoso I am for posting splendid thoughts regarding being a senseless bear and shorting hehe! I adore it how shorting is sponsored by innovation as well. Shorting is another worldview! I'll short perpetually and everrrr ;) Ive been shorting BTC this entire time. I've been showing others and I've gotten my neighbors and collaborators into shorting the market and we are on the whole profiting together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I'm extremely well known now among my companions since I'm profiting from shorting the market, a considerable measure of them are making accounts in bitmex now as a result of me. I can hardly wait for this bear market to proceed for the following 5 years until the point when I have enough cash from shorting to purchase a house and ideally a decent car. Shorting is the best ensured approach to profit in the longterm

>> No.9882512

Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox hey guys do you like shorting? Because I like LOVE shorting! Omg I love shorting so much! I love talking about shorting the market and how much of a genius I am for posting brilliant ideas about being a silly bear and shorting hehe! I love it how shorting is backed by technology too. Shorting is a new paradigm! I’ll short forever and everrrr ;) Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm.

>> No.9882527
File: 42 KB, 640x624, DEXlH8EWAAEUfyb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is some reverse psychology bullshit to make you think shorting won't work. Jokes on you, I'm shorting.

>> No.9882530

>>9882318
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.9882534

>> No.9882537

>> No.9882545

>>9882527
Interesting. Let me offer a rebuttal.

>> No.9882548
File: 47 KB, 500x500, 1527327015695.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9882318
>Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere.

>Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you?

>Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox hey guys do you like shorting?

> Because I like LOVE shorting! Omg I love shorting so much! I love talking about shorting the market and how much of a genius I am for posting brilliant ideas about being a silly bear and shorting hehe! I love it how shorting is backed by technology too. Shorting is a new paradigm! I’ll short forever and everrrr ;)

> Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me.

>I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

>> No.9882551

>>9882545
You're a funny guy

>> No.9882559

>>9882551
4u

>> No.9882591
File: 64 KB, 576x768, 600full-billy-herrington.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Holy fuck. I'm so glad I shorted. I never have to wagecuck again!

>> No.9882606
File: 41 KB, 398x431, 1528604469999.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9882687

>>9882429
>>what are bots sweeping biz/ for keywords?

>> No.9882696
File: 67 KB, 446x400, 1527851983039.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox hey guys do you like shorting? Because I like LOVE shorting! Omg I love shorting so much! I love talking about shorting the market and how much of a genius I am for posting brilliant ideas about being a silly bear and shorting hehe! I love it how shorting is backed by technology too. Shorting is a new paradigm! I’ll short forever and everrrr ;) Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm!

>> No.9882699

>>9882687
Cryptoでお金を稼ぐには、ショートニングが唯一の方法です。文字通りショートは、暗号の新しいパラダイムです。私はこれをTwitter、Facebook、YouTubeのどこにでも広げようとしています。どこにいてもみんな、ショートショートショートショートショートショート!!!!!短く - $ 0 !!! 1ペニーが残っていない限り、BTCのCEOが私にお金を借りるでしょう:)誰もが今短絡していると聞いていませんでしたか? Omgのような短絡は素晴らしいです! BTCは永遠に下がるだろう。あなたは落ちるのをやめようとは思わなかった?聞こえませんでしたか?分の終わりまでに$ 5k、時間の終わりまでに$ 4k、一日の終わりに$ 1k、そして三桁の数字が週$ 100の末尾に戻ってきます!短絡は成功への最善の方法です!私は短絡に関する本を書いている。 Shorters、bear、bitmex foreverrrrrrとeverrrrre !!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxねえ、あなたは短絡が好きですか?私はLOVEショートが好きなので!私はそんなに短絡が大好き!私は市場を短絡することについて話をするのが大好きで、私は愚かなクマとショートheheについての素晴らしいアイデアを投稿するためにどのくらいの天才です!短絡が技術に裏打ちされているかどうかは大好きです。短絡は新しいパラダイムです!私はいつもとeverrrrを短くします;)私はBTCをこの間ずっと短絡していました。私は他人を教えていました。私は隣人や同僚たちに市場を短絡させました。私たちは皆、BTCとEthereumを短絡させてたくさんのお金を稼いでいます。私は市場を短絡させてたくさんのお金を稼いでいるので、今は私の友人たちの間で本当に人気があります。彼らの多くは私

>> No.9882704

Because Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxox hey guys do you like shorting? Because I like LOVE shorting! Omg I love shorting so much! I love talking about shorting the market and how much of a genius I am for posting brilliant ideas about being a silly bear and shorting hehe! I love it how shorting is backed by technology too. Shorting is a new paradigm! I’ll short forever and everrrr ;) Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm