[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 30 KB, 600x338, DF948348-C683-48FB-AE18-6232D5C81073.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9877717 No.9877717[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I haven’t been on this bird for theee months and regularly came on here warning you guys about the crash. Why?

1.) Inflated prices for tokens based upon no actual products except a few ICOs
2.) Price inflation for bitcoin. A recent University of Texas report found that half of the price rises solely occurred after Tether being provided to exchanges.
3.) The entire bull run was a hot potato game where the more people found out about it, the more people bought due to a get rich quick scheme. Since no cruptocurrency has successfully scaled, the price rise SOLELY depended upon awareness. But awareness PEAKED in January. It’s not about how big the market is compared to the gold market or anything else. TD literally just awareness, hence why no more dips were successfully bought. I’m predicting a small price rise today and tomorrow by the way to fool more of you overoptimistic guys before it crashes.

When I told you these reasons, you laughed at me. When I told you you can make money shorting and longing price rises and dips, you laughed at me. As such, you deserve every single cent of money that you lost in buying at the tail end of a get rich quick scheme, while I longed and shorted each rise and dip and made 123x my money the last few months.