[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 40 KB, 1440x784, boomba.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9850123 No.9850123 [Reply] [Original]

If this is even possible. I don't know if you guys cannot stop being autistic for more than a few seconds.
Anyway, here's the deal guys. I'm a degenerate gambler. I'll fucking admit it. Why? Well, I went all in REQ because the technicals looked like the thing was wayyy fucking over sold. My average is around .00002 BTC with almost 400k tokens. I've been invested in stocks, futures, forex for almost 4 years. I'm 25 and made some money go to about 120k. Well, I got into crypto officially with all my earnings back in Janurary. I thought bitcoin at 10k was cheap lmao. I managed to lose all the way down till I only have about 36k left. It's ridiculous and super depressing desu. I was hoping for req to rebound to around .25 so I could cash out and buy other projects. Now i'm seriously worried about this token. It's not rebounding at all. In fact it keeps slipping further and further down the shithole rank listing. What can we say about REQ for the near-term future that would make this piece of shit come back to .25 USD??? Let's face it. They lied and said they were partnered with Wikipedia which they were not. They managed to actually lose a partnership with Wikimedia France and gave them a bad taste in their mouth for cryptos in general. I mean, what are the devs doing with that 32 million of ETH? I also heard they moved to Singapore? So did they basically just take everyone's money and not do jack shit with it but fund their own expenses like cocaine and ladyboys? I'm genuinely curious as to what they did with that money? Also, they just released a shit load more tokens into circulation. These guys high on crack or what's going on? I'm serious no larp. Give me hope at the end of this tunnel. I don't want to have to sell for such a huge loss.
But as of right now this thing looks like it's about to slip into the 200s

>> No.9850126

>>9850123
.Are these guys even planning on doing anything else? I get more and more angry by the minute. I can't afford to lose all that money. I gotta know now with serious, educated answers. No fucking trolls. Half of you guys are 20-year-old NEETS living with mommy and daddy playing with a couple hundred or thousand at most.

So please, if you're a 20 year old NEET troll you need not reply.

>> No.9850137

>>9850123
i am a REQ whale with more than 10 million REQ, all of which i acquired below ICO price back in october. REQ performed way better than i thought it would in december/january, and i cashed out more than enough to live comfortably for the next few decades.

after cashing out a few million dollars, i let my remaining 10MM REQ tokens ride. however, after realizing the volume for REQ on binance was so drastically low, i figured it was more profitable to actively manipulate the market, than to hope for another bull run of 2017 proportions.

so i dumped.

and dumped.

and dumped.

i found the best time to dump was not when the price was tanking (medium-sized bag holders with 100k+ tokens will take care of that for you), but when the price was mooning - or looked like it was about to moon. here's a secret for you: REQ has some of the weakest bulls of any coin on binance. usually it only takes less than a million tokens, efficiently timed, to crush any small pump and take REQ/BTC ratio back into the red for the day, where it ought to be.

want to know why for the last 38 days on binance, the REQ/ETH chart only has seven - yes, seven - green 1-day candles?

because of me.

want to know why everything today seems to be in the green, but REQ is still struggling to make it back above 10 cents, and has currently dipped to rank #148 on coinmarketcap?

because of me.

i refuse to let the price go up, and i won't for a while. in case you're wondering, that 10MM tokens i let ride now exceeds 13MM, simply from doing this over, and over, and over again.

i am a bagholder's worst nightmare.

>> No.9850146

>>9850123
REQ has gotten hit a bit harder, but its a bear market. the top cryptos are down massively, so is REQ. I'm still holding. just wait until Q3 at least when staking comes out.

>> No.9850147

>>9850137
19 year old virgin detected

>> No.9850149
File: 294 KB, 1747x929, reqed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9850152
File: 1.03 MB, 1019x746, 1526516994940.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9850147
Someone who lost all their money detected

>> No.9850156

>>9850123
Serious answer: REQ is a reasonably large gamble. They want to create a platform for people to develop payment & invoicing software and tools. Payment & invoicing tools need FIAT in today's society, yet FIAT is far off on their roadmap.
If they succeed and at some point in the future some big companies start using the REQ platform or the next Paypal or whatever develops on the platform, you'll see an easy 1000x from here. That's a BIG if, though, and the odds are more likely it disappears forever.

>> No.9850177

>>9850156
The likelihood of that is very slim...eah. So that brings me to my next question.

Will we actually see a rebound so I can sell at around .20 at least?

>> No.9850192

>>9850177
No.

>> No.9850207

>>9850177
If I were you I would keep holding, you're balls-deep in this. I do think the price will go a bit lower before it goes up at all, though.

>> No.9850209

>>9850177
If BTC has another big run in the near future you'll for sure see .20 again. If not, REQ will continue to bleed down and may never recover.

>> No.9850226

>>9850177
>Will we actually see a rebound so I can sell at around .20 at least?
if the team was competent sure... but over the last 2 months they havent released anything or given the appearance they care. It's as if theyve been on vacation since mainnet.
a fundraising app was scheduled for may 31 but currently delayed

never trust the french

>> No.9850272

>>9850123
WHERES THE FUCKING CROWDFUNDING APP REEEEEEE

>> No.9850308
File: 37 KB, 720x424, DfJadoQUcAAv9ho.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9850272
i think they realized what they built couldnt compete with kybers new app so theyre retooling it

>> No.9850325
File: 300 KB, 800x909, 1_HEmGH4TWuGvgZ7nxMoaOAA.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9850308
reqs app for comparison

>> No.9850457

>>9850146
A bit harder? This fucking pajeet token is down more than 90% from ath

>> No.9850568

This shit will have a meteoric rise when the bull market comes back. I mean motherfucking meteoric. It's literally the only project I can think of that is heavily FUDed and bleeds out like no other yet actual development is coming along fine. At some point people will realize just how oversold this is.

>> No.9851622
File: 207 KB, 1355x988, 1512419331493.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9850568
Agreed.

It's easy to wojak now that price has been bleeding out for such a long time, but considering the significance of their PwC partnership, as well as the fact that they're sitting on a number of NDA'd non-crypto, non-French partnerships it would be dumb to sell now.

If you idiots didn't have the memories of goldfish you would remember how hard this project was being fudded all the way through october and november when the price hit 0.00011 on the eth ratio (around 3-4 cents), right before it literally went on a 25x run in december-january.

It would be insanely dumb to sell now, and also pretty dumb to not buy more at these current prices. I just did, and if you had half a brain you would too.

>> No.9851642
File: 926 KB, 936x984, fomo3d.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9850123
You are a gambler? Then you need to take a look at Fomo3D, my dude.

>> No.9851720

The thing that pisses me off about newfags the most is their misuse of "autistic". It doesn't mean retarded. It means obsessively analytical. Autists aren't wasting their time fudding, they're not posting memes or link spam or any of that shit. Autists are the ones that are making spreadsheets of every single ICO, and rating them against a whole bunch of criteria.
/biz/ is worse because a lot of the autists have gone. Autists don't any interest in the le meme faggotry that substitutes for actual discussion on /nubiz/. What you mean to say, op, is that /biz/ should be less retarded and, if anything, be more autistic.

>> No.9851721
File: 164 KB, 844x853, req.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

you should've noticed they were a scam by looking at their team
>no autists
>some broad doing data analysis

i would hold for a final pump and gtfo

>> No.9851735

>>9850123
>Why?
well, you already explained it it seems.
>What can we say about REQ for the near-term future that would make this piece of shit come back to .25 USD???
nothing you will say will have any effect on its price.
>what are the devs doing with that 32 million of ETH?
fuck knows.
>I also heard they moved to Singapore?
dunno.
>So did they basically just take everyone's money and not do jack shit with it but fund their own expenses like cocaine and ladyboys?
dunno.
>I'm genuinely curious as to what they did with that money?
dunno.
>These guys high on crack or what's going on?
dunno.
>Give me hope at the end of this tunnel.
there's hope at the end of this tunnel.

>> No.9851741

>>9851720
just a general drop off of high quality autists on the internet, replaced by 'autists'

>> No.9851764

>>9851622
>how hard this project was being fudded all the way through october and november
No, it wasn't. Not any more than the other shitcoins. Stop making shit up.

>> No.9851796

>>9851622
>october and november
It had its hype back then (mainnet coming, fiat integration, muh paypal 2.0, etc). Now only hype they have is PwC but nobody knows the details, probably it's just discussions not REQ product integration. If we have bullrun soon of course REQ price will raise but it still be worst performer. Don't waste your time, anons

>> No.9851844
File: 15 KB, 480x501, 1507922195723.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9851764
>t. memory of goldfish

Straight up revisionism. REQ was a bagholder meme (just like it is now) all the way through october-november. This is a project that never even went above ICO price besides a brief 10 minutes of so on etherdelta, until early December.

It was shilled hard before it's ICO but legit everything that could have gone wrong went wrong after that- release during the worst possible time for alts, and also binance completely fucking up the listing and crediting people with double the amount of REQ they deposited resulting in a huge dump.

The desperation and fud was massive- it hit 0.00011 once before in late October, and then once more in November, the wojaking and fud here was massive.

So fuck off and don't forget to take your dementia pills faggot, you need it.

>> No.9852028

Ur an idiot for dumping it all into one coin (especially it being not Eth or Btc). If you sell i honestly just see this as normal business, money moving from the irresponsible to the responsible, thats how it goes in life. Dumb ppl cant keep their money because the smart know how to take it, as seen here with poor OP. If I were you I would hold until the next bubble comes (and its coming within 2 yrs). Look at you begging for answers. You should have had a price in mind for an exit if it turned for the worse

>> No.9852063
File: 86 KB, 927x239, rewrwe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Pic related sums it up.

>> No.9852232

>>9850226
>if the team was competent sure... but over the last 2 months they havent released anything or given the appearance they care.
They released the shopify app, a new roadmap, did a q&a, BTC and ERC20 support on mainnet, blockfolio signal beta launch... the list goes on. Please pretend to be intelligent when you fud. It would be great to see some fud that wasn't written by someone with an iq below 90

>> No.9852272
File: 471 KB, 1200x1068, 1524427667279.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

in two years.

>> No.9852477

>>9851844
No it wasnt. I bought in november because it got shilled so hard in here

>> No.9852493

Post proof or btfo you larping faggot!