[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 294 KB, 1920x1080, eosauthority.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9849954 No.9849954 [Reply] [Original]

This PIECE OF SHIT is going to take weeks, and it's going to fucking dump to $3 the fucking second Binance and other exchanges start to accept deposits again. What a fucking disaster, I've never been pajeeted so hard

>> No.9850014

Heavy tezos investor here.

Will be hilarious when we beat you to the exchange. Never buy a coin without digging into the dev team ... and never trust the "community"

>> No.9850018

>>9850014
i've never been scammed so hard

>> No.9850200

BUT ITS THE NEXT GOOGLE! MAH NIGGA LARIMER GOT DAT WEB 4.0 ON LOCK NIGGA WA CHU MEAN YOU GOT SCAMMED? LOL YOU CRAZY AS HELL NIGGA WE GOIN TO 500 BY END OF YEAR

>> No.9850230

Normies moved in to NANO, VERTCOIN Reddit hype next bitcoin etc.They all lost %90 of their value.And now they are pumping hyping the EOS guess what is gonna happen next

>> No.9850284

>>9850014
EOS community just got a whole lot bigger :^)

>> No.9850398

>>9849954

We all sold the last pump. Right? OP, for fuck sake, tell me you're not actually still holding this? EOS, like XRP, isn't a cryptocurrency, just a distributed computing platform. Just as XRP is just a distributed, but not decentralised, ledger. If you don't understand why that's a totally different thing, you're not gonna make it.

>> No.9850425
File: 57 KB, 457x313, eosprediction9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw brainlets don't realize that all the whales who bought tokens to vote for BP's can't unstake their tokens without losing BP status

>> No.9850454
File: 167 KB, 859x859, eosfud2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9850230
reddit and normies hate EOS. I bought in february based on the reddit FUD

>> No.9850471

>>9850398

nailed it. EOS was a way for Dan Larimer's father Stan to use his son's image and make 4 billion dollars for him and his cronies. If you didn't sell above 20k sats you are an absolute brainlet

>> No.9850494

>>9850454
>reddit and normies hate EOS. I bought in february based on the reddit FUD
exactly. do the exact opposite of reddit, and you will be rich.

Reddit falls for the most obvious scams like BCH, IOTA and nano.

>> No.9850531

I fell for the muh airdrops meme, god I feel so retarded, put me out of misery

>> No.9850564

>>9850531
How did you get pajeeted unless you bought near the ATH? EOS is still up like 500% since March, and 2000% since October.

>> No.9850590

>>9849954
hundreds were telling you that, but you (plural, as in eosfags) called us 'fudding metheads'
I can't help but feel only schadenfreude, sorry anon

>> No.9850641
File: 28 KB, 1887x102, EOSFUD.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9850590
You faggots were telling us to sell at $5. You'll be telling us to sell at $100. Broken clock my friend. Stay on the losing side for all I care.

>> No.9850730

>>9850014
>tezos
>a husband wife exit scam

>> No.9850762

>>9850641
that's a different group. Most people were criticizing bad design and high likelihood of technical and social (voting, possible dpos cartel, censorship) problems. Telling someone that it's going to dump because of that veers into price speculation which is completely unrelated.
Especially pre-launch which was before any problems could become visible.

There's no bigger shitcoin than iota and any problems eos has or is likely to have pale in comparison, yet even iota had its moon and still lots of retards believe in it.

Although I didn't expect eos to have problems that early, more like buying votes and cartels months after the launch...

>> No.9850851

>>9850471
That's an interesting post which made me remember something. It's _very_ likely that the only point of protoshares, the shitcoin that began Larimer's chain of shitcoins was laundering of Chinese money, as out of nowhere and nearly instantly it got listed on btc38 where it was being bought with millions. There was also an intentional bug in code which resulted in most of the supply being mined in the first few days, and the default (and only) miner was extremely inefficient...

What if the actual demand into EOS is a tiny fraction of the apparent ico interest, and most of it is laundering money that was already owned by Larimers? There was no kyc at the end. There's no better way to launder money in crypto than to make an ico.

I guess we will never know, but that story would make more sense than dumb normies somehow dumping $4B into eos.

>> No.9850928
File: 369 KB, 1882x941, eosprediction7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9850851
>going through this level of mental gymnastics to rationalize why you missed out on another moon mission
Occam's razor: You're missing something. Not necessarily because you're dumb, but possibly because you refuse to believe what's right in front of your face. Very much reminds me of democrats and their loss to Trump.

>muh money laundering = muh Russia
>muh dumb normies = muh racist rednecks

Same psychology. You became emotionally attached to your "team" and your team lost. Now you can't find the self-awareness to re-assess things and throw out your initial analysis which was proven grossly inaccurate. Instead, you double down and the conspiracies become increasingly intricate and detached from reality. You are the embodiment of r/CryptoCurrency

>> No.9850939

>>9850928
What are you even projecting? I actually made tons of money on protoshares which is I remember so many details

>> No.9850947

>>9850939
>Projecting
Do you even know what this word means? I hold EOS. What would I be projecting?

>I actually made tons of money on protoshares which is I remember so many details
Good for you. And let me guess, you bought EOS at $2 and sold at $19 right?

>> No.9850987

>>9850947
>You're missing something. Not necessarily because you're dumb, but possibly because you refuse to believe what's right in front of your face.
That sounds like something you're telling yourself each day regarding some event you regret
>And let me guess, you bought EOS at $2 and sold at $19 right?
No I didn't buy eos at all.

>> No.9851107

>>9850987
>That sounds like something you're telling yourself each day regarding some event you regret
Well that's definitely the case with Bitcoin. How many of us knew about bitcoin back in 2012-2014 and didn't invest because "it was a bubble/ponzi scheme/scam"? It's easy to spot in others something that you yourself have been guilty of. But I corrected my mistake instead of joining communities like r/buttcoin and spending my days rationalizing my poor choices like you're doing with EOS.

>> No.9851171

>>9851107
If you actually sold the pump rather than holding till now you wouldn't be so salty
I'm pretty sure you're in the red on eos
>How many of us knew about bitcoin back in 2012-2014 and didn't invest
so this is it?
well you may not believe me but I'm in btc since late 2010, got my first 0.05 btc from Gavin Andresen's faucet, the first one that ever existed.

>> No.9851185

>>9851171
I bought EOS for $5-7 in Feb/March after being in Nano from $3 to $15. I'm doing pretty well. Why do you feel the need to make up fictions about other people just because you yourself missed out? No one can possibly be smarter than you in this market, right?

>> No.9851350

>>9851185
>Why do you feel the need to make up fictions about other people
>Occam's razor: You're missing something. Not necessarily because you're dumb, but possibly because you refuse to believe what's right in front of your face.
>Same psychology. You became emotionally attached to your "team" and your team lost
yes clearly I'm the one that's making stuff about other people :>

eos is a centralized shitcoin and larimer is and always was a scumbag, although expert at hyping shit.
A slightly autistic jordan belfort of crypto. You appear to really believe eos is going to work so you're almost certain to lose money.

>> No.9851366

>>9851350
The difference is that what I said is based on the fact that you missed out and are making up conspiracy theories to rationalize it. What you said was pulled out of your ass as yet another rationalization. I've added this convo to my screenshots collection for future lulz