[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 294 KB, 656x654, 1526948353158.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9826965 No.9826965 [Reply] [Original]

This board is full of bottom sellers and other people that cashed out. They are all looking for a lower re-entry, and are posting nothing but fud threads and bubble meme charts. Don't be fooled

>> No.9826985

Honestly this thread has so much potential but it's just riddled with fucking losers.

There are a lot of smart dudes here. It would be pretty cool if we could have actual discussions here and not just spam coin bullshit.

>> No.9827196

>>9826985
We're having a secret one now.

DCA EOS during mainnet launch drama for the godlen hodl

>> No.9827228

I hate how /biz/ is full of crabs in a bucket. Fags here don't realize that you don't have to scare people to sell because /biz/ has no real effect on the market. All we're doing is hurting each other for no reason.

>> No.9827241

>>9826985
Smart fags realize the golden opportunity that only crypto can provide dickface. Its already proved golden for me lmao

>> No.9827250

hey guys bottom seller here!

>> No.9827252

They got to me... I’m cashing out. Been in for a little over two years but I haven’t seen the market this manipulated yet. I’d rather sell and miss out on potentional gains then sit here and watch this shit tank all the way back to my initial investment. Of course I’ll be keeping a few thousand req just in case but Fuck this market it’s fucking gay now that all anyone does is short or long