[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 301 KB, 1000x1000, 283746282.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9819464 No.9819464 [Reply] [Original]

continuation from last thread: >>9814201

WE'RE HAVING SUCCESS GUYS!!!

Let's all focus our mental powers on making BTC crash. We're all in this together! Don't underestimate the power of thought - especially the power of collective thought. BTC is falling below $7000 and then below $6000; hold that thought and visualize BTC at $5900 in your mind, every day as often as possible and it will manifest into reality. Do it. This isn't a joke. Visualize it often and as detailed as possible. Visualize a total bloodbath: BTC in red and several percentages down, 99% of the alts down too, and pink wojaks everywhere and utter despair and panic. Together we can make it come true!

>> No.9819618

>>9819464
BTC will be at $6900 within 5 hours.

>> No.9819729 [DELETED] 

btc will go below 5k and my digits confirm it

>> No.9819734
File: 36 KB, 511x509, 1527309440432.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

my thoughts are stronger, I will make it moon, I've practised visualization techniques from a Tibetan monk.
You want 4D metaphysical sumo wrestling? Bring it on motherfucker, I'll be even pumping the price up when I'm lucid dreaming in a moment.
You're no match for me, I'm a master of the mystic arts.
I'll even go full multithreaded, will create a few tulpas who's sole purpose will be to focus on the moon.
Hope your vegan OP, consuming death corpses doesn't help your energetic body.

>> No.9819818

Bitcoin to -$1300 so tha exchanges give u da cownz

>> No.9819841
File: 89 KB, 400x397, pepe transparant 400.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9819734
>claims to have superior mental capabilities
>is vegan

Pick one.

Your brain is fucked up (or will become) from massive vitamin and mineral deficiencies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FL999zlUo4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyvlYBGORYM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5j1gA50QXE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKovEX0G748

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvRbVQfzGVk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfyxHpEZqWE

>> No.9819925
File: 95 KB, 724x720, 1528558892116-biz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9819841
>cherrypicking youtube videos
wew, kiddo how does it feel to have a lack of actual knowledge and have to reach outside of yourself to provide counterarguments to a philosophy that's logical, rational, spiritual and closer to truth just because your favorite ecelebs have certain opinions on the matter.

>> No.9820113

>>9819925
Prove Veganism is superior, or even healthy. You can't.

>> No.9820181

Everyday I wake up hoping that it's a red day, and I won't rest until BTC is dead.

>> No.9820198

>>9819818
wait a minute.... wouldn't that just mean you have to pay them to cash out?

>> No.9820207

$6000 before tomorrow morning. Let's do it bearbros.

>> No.9820244

>>9820181
Everyday I wake up.
won't rest.

pick one.

>> No.9820272
File: 279 KB, 604x1024, ChDYWRRWkAA0KHi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>982011
>healthy
Veganism (whole-food plant-based diet) is the only diet hat has ever been able to reverse heart disease.
>longevity
the tribe with the most longest living people on average were eating a mostly vegan (1-3% animal based) diet
>moral
You can't morally justify mass slaughtering animals for consumption, if you try to do it you sound like an sociopath (try it)
>environmental
animal industry is in the TOP 3 of environmental polluters
>space
Animal industry is taking up 1/3 of ice free land! That's not an overestimate.

>> No.9820295

>>9820244
I knew someone would pick on that the moment I hit post.

Rest doesn't necessarily mean sleep, so phooey

>> No.9820297

CRASHING THOUGHTS CRASHING THOUGHTS CRASHING THOUGHTS CRASHING THOUGHTS CRASHING THOUGHTS CRASHING THOUGHTS CRASHING THOUGHTS CRASHING THOUGHTS CRASHING THOUGHTS CRASHING THOUGHTS

>> No.9820323

>>9820272
why is that rainbow colored?

I bet you're polyamorous too, you degenerate

>> No.9820338

>>9819464

ok i wont make children, give me the money nsa NOW

>> No.9820353
File: 12 KB, 240x240, j-9ACShy_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9819464
BTC CRASH BTC CRASH BTC CRASH BTC CRASH BTC CRASH BTC CRASH BTC CRASH BTC CRASH BTC CRASH BTC CRASH BTC CRASH BTC CRASH BTC CRASH BTC CRASH BTC CRASH BTC CRASH

>> No.9820389

>>9820272
they're either just baiting or sub 90 iQ. either way you're wasting your time. it's 2018, the diary industry isn't as influencial as 20 years ago, everyone that still doesn't know vegan is the superior lifestyle in every aspect is seriously handicapped

>> No.9820409

>>9820272
Agreed, meat production is unnecessary and takes up way too many land, water, food, gas, etc, resources (large percentages of all our resources goes to meat production), not to mention the health damages people have suffered as well because of it.

I spend maybe $4 a week eating mainly beans and rice. Beans are literally 50 cents per pound here in an affluent area in the US, in third world countries I'd imagine it to be pennies a pound or less. For a dollar you can get roughly 3500 calories in just beans alone, rice I just buy $20 worth a month, and that's also very cheap calories.

Plant foods are incredibly cheap for the benefits they provide since they are grown with the most abundant resources on the planet (water, soil, air, and sunlight). You can even grow food at home. I don't do that but I'd imagine it to be free food.

>> No.9820464
File: 678 KB, 843x1193, 2759fdbf43af55c8b17cb6ed2e545db4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Honestly, I don't even care anymore. I've Tethered everything that can be on Binance, and I'm just going to ride it out. There is a certain point you reach when it just doesn't matter anymore. Crypto is obviously not going to die out with all these major institutions spending huge money on advertising and licensing and growth. Maybe the big time market makers can artificially send Bitcoin down even lower, but the more they do, the more they risk the opposite of what they are trying to do right now, which is bring the market to its knees so they can snap up everything and then the great bull run will begin that makes last year look like 2016. If they take a chance and manipulate it too low, then normal little people like us will start buying them up instead. So I don't think we're going to see it drop below $5000, and that would be a worst case scenario.

It's all manipulation. The Mt. Gox trustee alone can crash the market at will. You have absolutely no clue how the crypto market works if you think the current market trends are natural... they are not. The thing about a bear market is that the bears eat up all the new gains, and it's the bull run's momentum that really brings the big gains.

tl;dr don't sell you faglords, we are almost out of the bear market and the whales are trying to squeeze out every last drop they can before they're overwhelmed by the bull run

>> No.9820469

>>9820272
Veganism hurts the environment massively (even more so, if everyone became vegan or even if just 10% of humans did), and agriculture and the associated buildings and industries required for transporting vegetables and fruit both domestically and internationally (you realize a lot of the food vegans eat come from outside their country right?), takes up waaaay more space than animals. Regarding animal slaughter, that's a 100% strawman argument. No need to justify it. Mass-slaughter, and an "animal industry", isn't necessary and there's no need to support any of that. Just buy meat locally (from normal private people who have like 20-40 sheep and some chickens or whatever, not some big corporation or stores), or just raise your own animals or just go fishing in a lake for fucks sake (but I guess you don't want to kill the poor little fish - in like 1 sec - because of muh morals). The first claim is false. Second claim isn't proof - that's coincidence; they are 99% chance a remote tribe living under different conditions than those of us in modern society does, thus they're free from all the poisons and shit which effects us. You're BTFO.

>> No.9820519

>>9820272

I know at least 3 of the tabs which you have open in your browser. One is /biz/. Second is tumblr. Third is reddit.

>> No.9820558
File: 51 KB, 1024x1024, 28712_LM13003-02.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bring it down.

>> No.9820655
File: 102 KB, 960x720, Animal+Farming_+Livestock.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9820469
That literally makes no sense. You're saying the most resource efficient population on the planet is somehow consuming more?

What kinds of food do you think animals that get slaughtered eat? Do they just live off of air, water, land, and sunlight like plants do?

Most of our food resources goes to feeding these livestock animals to the tune of 70% in the U.S., not to mention a large majority of our freshwater supply (up to 65%+ in some countries, which is more than all the water we use at home for showers, washing dishes, watering the land, and drink).

Plus plants regrow easily. When you eat a fruit or a seed, the plant that gives these resources doesn't even need to die.

Like I said, I spend just $4 a week living mainly on beans and rice. It's 50 cents a pound for beans, or roughly 3500 calories per dollar. Rice is cheap as well. I live cheaper than anyone else I know in the U.S., I live in a very wealthy area where people here can spend $40+ a day, whereas literally $15 is like a month's worth of food for me.

>> No.9820671

>>9819464
CRAAAAAASH, CRASSSSSHHH.
KEK WANTS BTC TO DIEEE.

>> No.9820683

>>9819464
Dubs for btc death
Cash is king

>> No.9820693

To every vegan/vegetarian:

http://time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/

Please, ffs, eat some meat.

>> No.9820702

>>9820469
And you're saying this:

>Just buy meat locally (from normal private people who have like 20-40 sheep and some chickens or whatever, not some big corporation or stores)

Which contradicts with this

>(you realize a lot of the food vegans eat come from outside their country right?), takes up waaaay more space than animals.

This makes no sense. You can literally grow more than 1000x the amount of calories with actual plants than with animals. Animals take up huge amounts of space, and they also take up more resources and time to raise.

Literally all a plant needs is water, air, sunlight, and soil. You need to kill these plants AND give water AND build shelters AND use up plenty more man labor resources AND take up more land AND take up more time in order to raise animals. It's not efficient in any way.

Learn to think properly. I've been eating meat most of my life whereas it makes no sense for me to do that now considering the tremendous health benefits I've experienced, not to mention the economical benefits I've gained as well ($4 a week on food).

Just rationalize a bit and you'll understand what you're saying is complete nonsense.

>> No.9820761
File: 31 KB, 400x301, famos-vegetarians.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9820693
Incorrect claim. Eating meat is not a special trait of any animal. There are plenty of dumb carnivores, look at your dog or cat for example. What made actual human brains larger is cooking, and specifically cooking starches like rice, beans, corn, etc.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/cooking-up-bigger-brains/

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2012/oct/22/cooking-supports-increased-human-brain-power

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2012/oct/22/cooking-supports-increased-human-brain-power

Plus some of the world's smartest people have been vegan / vegetarian: Leonardo Da Vinci used to buy chickens just to set them free, Albert Einstein was a vegetarian when he died, Pythagoras avoided cooks and hunters, Isaac Newton published his entire work on Optics on nothing but bread and wine, Leo Tolstoy, Buddha, George Bernard Shaw, Nikola Tesla, etc.

Look it up.

>> No.9820858

>>9820761
>Cooking meat
>Smartest people allready born with a brain thats been developed thru thousands of years.

Now, if you can show that they have been cooking only vegetables and father, grandfather and whole line of these smart people were also vegeterian, then I can accept your claims.

>> No.9820884

If you want to win an argument with a vegan, all you need is three letters and a period:

B12.

>> No.9820899

>>9820884
Supplements brah, no one is claiming that veganism is natural. It's moreso about ethics.

>> No.9820922

>>9820899
Ethics? You can feel your kid right food so it grows up healthy and strong or you can give it shit so you can spare life of a cow.

Debate me now.

>> No.9820941
File: 256 KB, 1200x501, 3Cwe1Pp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9820858
It's highly unlikely for these individuals, though you can look at lifelong vegetarian populations for generations such as the Hindus, Sikhs, or 7th day adventists that have not eaten meat for thousands of years, and are functionally still the same. These populations are large and of course among them you'll find some individuals who excelled intellectually just like with any other population.

It's also interesting to note though that higher IQ people also have a higher chance to become vegetarian

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201005/why-vegetarians-are-more-intelligent-meat-eaters

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6180753.stm

https://www.medpagetoday.com/primarycare/dietnutrition/4721

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1790759/

>> No.9821016

>>9820941
>It's highly unlikely for these individuals, though you can look at lifelong vegetarian populations for generations such as the Hindus, Sikhs, or 7th day adventists that have not eaten meat for thousands of years, and are functionally still the same. These populations are large and of course among them you'll find some individuals who excelled intellectually just like with any other population.

What is normal distribution curve. Even in pack of animals, you will find some animals that exceed the populations abilities. You can cherry pick all you want on your scientists.

>It's also interesting to note though that higher IQ people also have a higher chance to become vegetarian.

This is simply a fact of higher empaty and reasoning in intelligent people. It doesnt settle whats more beneficial to be eating.

>> No.9821723

>buying a non premined (without ico) coin just because its the d&d of coins

>> No.9821882

>>9820702
Your "logic" shows a serious lack of understanding. And there's so many untrue statements in your post, coupled with a sprinkling of flat out lies. Reflect on what you wrote and try to think before you tell others to think.

>> No.9821911

Veganism is clearly a replacement for religion for some..

BTC to 5900!

>> No.9821913
File: 87 KB, 750x711, 1524005898437.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9819464
Check these trips. Bitcoin will go below 5800 within a week

>> No.9822064

>>9820702
>Literally all a plant needs is water, air, sunlight, and soil
They need a lot more than that. You've never grown your own food on any meaningful scale. And even when they have everything they need, you can only get food that way for a few weeks per year (when the plants have finished growing and are ready to be eaten). Maybe you enjoy starving most of the year. Yeah you can freeze plants but you'd need a fuckload of freezers to store enough to be able to live on. And aside from that, GLHF with winter lol. Animals are available 24/7 any time of year. And you don't even need to rely on your own all the time, just go hunting and fishing. During the summer and fall you can stuff your fridge with meat you've slaughtered and hunted/caught (and of course as well all know, there's much more nutrition in meat vs plants - especially when you consider the space; the amount of space a vegetable or fruit takes up, that same space in the form of meat is vastly superior nutrition-wise, so with meat your freezer will contain much more nutrition and take a lot longer time to empty), and if you need to during the winter just go shoot some more deers and catch some more fish.

>> No.9822169

>>9822064
Plant foods are already available all season globally. That's the only reason why livestock are available at the same time. If they weren't, you wouldn't be able to buy any meat because they wouldn't be fed anything to eat. Does that make any sense?

Your false claims still do not negate their usage and consumption of our resources. 70% of food sources in the U.S., 65% of all our freshwater supply. Why waste any resources at all?

For your claim on meat having more "nutrition" why is it then that vegans are vastly healthier than normal populations, live longer, have less diseases, are more energetic, etc?

Like I said, I still spend just $4 a week on beans and rice, 50 cents per pound here in an expensive area of the U.S., roughly $1 per 3500 calories of beans. Rice is even cheaper.

It's not like I was vegan for all my life either, just the past 6 years. I've seen massive health benefits like my heart beat rate dropping below 60 and more energy without any coffee. But still, at least try to make sense in your argument, because your comments make no sense at all.

>> No.9822233
File: 217 KB, 1300x883, sheep-eating-hay-in-winter-in-the-snow-scotland-EF3EPE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9820655
>What kinds of food do you think animals that get slaughtered eat? Do they just live off of air, water, land, and sunlight like plants do?

The extreme retardation is extreme. That's what happens to your brain on veganism. It's like people's IQ drop at least 50 points after they go vegan. What kinds of food do YOU think cows or sheep eat? You believe we have to feed them bananas and broccoli and avocado and potatos and apples and spinach and oranges and carrots and onions and cucumbers etc etc... Anon, I......

>> No.9822248

>>9822233
checked and kek'd

>> No.9822315
File: 44 KB, 657x527, 1526215592615.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9822169
>Plant foods are already available all season globally.

Heh, you rekt yourself. You admit relying on importing foods and being a supermarket cuck and slave.

Of course you'll ignore this, but others lurking will watch this:

https://youtu.be/EKovEX0G748?t=2m22s (go to 2m 18s)

https://youtu.be/dvRbVQfzGVk (see whole video)

>That's the only reason why livestock are available at the same time.
lolwut

>why is it then that vegans are vastly healthier
They aren't. It's the opposite.

>> No.9822417

>>9822233
Way to literally place words into people's mouths:

>You believe we have to feed them bananas and broccoli and avocado and potatos and apples and spinach and oranges and carrots and onions and cucumbers etc etc

Where do I ever say that? I don't believe that, but let's say I did, that still does not get rid of the fact that the majority of our food, water, and land resources goes to feeding livestock when eating plants is much more efficient.

How do you win in your argument? What does your comment even prove besides you being a tool?

>>9822315
Most of society lives off of supermarket foods. What of it? Yeah, what is your point here?

Oh wow, you posted some old guy making bias claims using absolutely no science or facts. This is the camp you belong in, so of course it floats your boat.

Oh I can post bias videos too, but my videos actually have science and facts in them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rNY7xKyGCQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KarE7tsVAW4

Except for this one which is just a cool fun one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIYPfjqwhFM

>> No.9822454

>>9822417
You need to go back. You know to where.

>> No.9822518
File: 67 KB, 1280x1280, pepe 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9822417
>>9822169
>>9820941
>>9820761
>>9820702
>>9820655
>>9820409
>>9820389
>>9820272
>>9819925
>>9819734

Here are some basics on vegetarians:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why

Here are their problems as to why they usually quit:

Vegans are deficit in b12:

http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987

High fiber diets reduce serum half life of vitamin D3:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329

Vegans have weaker bones due to lower calcium intake and vitamin D3 levels:

http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700

Vegans have a worse memory compared to non vegans due to creatine deficiency in vegans:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278

Vegans have less gains compared to non vegans:

http://m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full

Vegans are deficient in omega threes:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085

Vegans are deficit in carnitine:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928
Vegans are deficient in taurine:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491

Vegans are deficient in iodine:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354

Vegans are deficient in Coenzyme Q10:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950

>> No.9822526
File: 35 KB, 363x550, pepe ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9822417
>>9822169
>>9820941
>>9820761
>>9820702
>>9820655
>>9820409
>>9820389
>>9820272
>>9819925
>>9819734

Vegans are deficient in iron due to the fact that iron from plant sources is less bioavailable than iron from meat sources:

https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606

Vegans are deficient in vitamin A:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
http://m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full
http://healthybabycode.com/why-you-cant-get-vitamin-a-from-eating-vegetables (studies linked in the article)
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/11/091118072051.htm
http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/betacarotene.htm
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1545.full
http://www.fasebj.org/content/23/4/1041.full
http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/beta-carotene-vitamin-a-myth
http://empoweredsustenance.com/true-vitamin-a-foods
https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/vitamin-a-vagary
https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/vitamin-a-saga
https://philmaffetone.com/vitamin-a-and-the-beta-carotene-myth

Calcium in Rats
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3183773

Magnesium and Oxalates
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15035687

Vegans have a lower sperm count than non vegans:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
http://m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
http://m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49

>> No.9822542
File: 906 KB, 2544x4000, pepe 1519530521394.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9822417
>>9822169
>>9820941
>>9820761
>>9820702
>>9820655
>>9820409
>>9820389
>>9820272
>>9819925
>>9819734

Veganism causes loss of libido and erectile dysfunction:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
Children who are raised on strict vegan diets do not grow normally:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4067152
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8005079

Children develop rickets after prolonged periods of strict vegetarian diets:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1874810/pdf/canmedaj01383-0052.pdf

"There are some links between vegetarians and lower birthweight and earlier labour"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788369

Effects of vitamin B12 and folate deficiency on brain development in children:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137939/

"Particular attention should be paid to adequate protein intake and sources of essential fatty acids, iron, zinc, calcium, and vitamins B12 and D. Supplementation may be required in cases of strict vegetarian diets with no intake of any animal products."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2912628/

These next five are case studies:

Cerebral atrophy in a vitamin B12-deficient infant of a vegetarian mother:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673

Severe megaloblastic anemia in child breast fed by a vegetarian mother:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642

Consequences of exclusive breast-feeding in vegan mother newborn - case report:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244

Nutritional vitamin B12 deficiency in a breast-fed infant of a vegan-diet mother:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463

"We report the case of a 7 month-old girl that presented with acute anemia, generalized muscular hypotonia and failure to thrive. Laboratory evaluation revealed cobalamin deficiency, due to a vegan diet of the mother."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883

>> No.9822553
File: 18 KB, 248x189, pepe ew58f9d8dc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9822417
>>9822169
>>9820941
>>9820761
>>9820702
>>9820655
>>9820409
>>9820389
>>9820272
>>9819925
>>9819734

Most recent studies using more sensitive techniques for detecting B12 deficiency have found that 68% of vegetarians and 83% of vegans are B12 deficient, compared to just 5% of omnivores. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12816782
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10966896
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10552882

On paper, calcium intake is similar in vegetarians and omnivores (probably because both eat dairy products), but is much lower in vegans, who are often deficient.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21139125
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/3/543s.full

Vegetarians and omnivores have similar levels of serum iron, but levels of ferritin—the long-term storage form of iron—are lower in vegetarians than in omnivores.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24871479

Fruits and Vegetables
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12064344

This is significant, because ferritin depletion is the first stage of iron deficiency. Moreover, although vegetarians often have similar iron intakes to omnivores on paper, it is more common for vegetarians (and particularly vegans) to be iron deficient. For example, this study of 75 vegan women in Germany found that 40% of them were iron deficient, despite average iron intakes that were above the recommended daily allowance.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14988640
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/78/3/633S.long

many plant foods that contain zinc also contain phytate, which inhibits zinc absorption. Vegetarian diets tend to reduce zinc absorption by about 35% compared with omniovorous diet.

Thus, even when the diet meets or exceeds the RDA for zinc, deficiency may still occur. One study suggested that vegetarians may require up to 50% more zinc than omnivores for this reason.

>> No.9822560

>>9819734
Based donutposter

>> No.9822565
File: 11 KB, 229x221, pepe 1447337685317.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9822417
>>9822169
>>9820941
>>9820761
>>9820702
>>9820655
>>9820409
>>9820389
>>9820272
>>9819925
>>9819734

The Naive Vegetarian
http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/vegetarian.html#.WTTqMNwlEqT

Onions decreases your testosterone
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735098
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/articles/10798211/

Why you need dietary cholesterol:

Very great total picture kind of lecture:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc1XsO3mxX8

Eating meat increases testosterone
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11103227

Saturated Fat Finally Vindicated in Long Buried Study
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2016/04/25/saturated-fat-finally-vindicated.aspx

Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil Consumption as Part of a Weight Loss Diet Does Not Lead to an Adverse Metabolic Profile When Compared to Olive Oil
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2874191/

Why you need cholesterol for testosterone
http://www.livestrong.com/article/435773-cholesterol-testosterone/

Saturated Fat
http://m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2010/01/13/ajcn.2009.27725.short
http://journals.co-action.net/index.php/fnr/article/view/31694

Humans evolved a specific hunting mechanism recently
https://www.nature.com/news/baseball-players-reveal-how-humans-evolved-to-throw-so-well-1.13281
https://phys.org/news/2013-06-chimps-humans-baseball-pitcher.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y__4xX8xp8

Very wide and diverse amounts of similar research and current scientific consensus (look at the links at the bottom)
https://examine.com/nutrition/will-eating-eggs-increase-my-cholesterol

Exercise lowers cholesterol
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2297284
http://www.webmd.com/cholesterol-management/features/exercise-to-lower-cholesterol

>> No.9822572
File: 8 KB, 220x230, pepe 1490149588336.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9822417
>>9822169
>>9820941
>>9820761
>>9820702
>>9820655
>>9820409
>>9820389
>>9820272
>>9819925
>>9819734

Europeans can probably digest fat better than other races
https://www.nap.edu/read/11537/chapter/13 (also a generic good read on dietary cholesterol and dieting)
https://archive.is/HD6UZ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRELldIuZyM
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/04/did-europeans-get-fat-neandertals

Why "moral arguments" dont matter (there are literally thousands of them but I shall target the most popular ones)

It is not economically friendly, nor important for the world to forgo meat as we have a surplus of retarded niggers on this planet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubGzbj59_Xs

Giant read through summarizing dietary protein
http://www.catalystathletics.com/articles/downloads/proteinDebate.pdf

Another giant read through as to why you are a lazy fuck and should move more. Very high quality, provided by the european union.
http://eurheartj.oxfordjournals.org/content/ehj/37/29/2315.full.pdf

misc, how to go through paywall articles:

http://sci-hub.io/

>> No.9822616
File: 78 KB, 1000x1000, pepe 1528534003215.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9822417
>>9822169
>>9820941
>>9820761
>>9820702
>>9820655
>>9820409
>>9820389
>>9820272
>>9819925
>>9819734

https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/70/3/543s/4714998
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12936959
https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/78/3/633S/4690005
https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/82/2/327/4862944
https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/vitamin-a-on-trial-does-vitamin-a-cause-osteoporosis/

>> No.9822636

ITT: vegans completely rekt and forever btfo'd

>> No.9822666

>>9820761
Tesla ate fish every now and then.

>> No.9822721

>>9819464
Sub 7000

>> No.9822921

A middle ground is the best choice for health and for the sake of the environment and being humane.
The problem I see is too many people eat too much cheap meat. Fucking plebs.

>> No.9823059

>>9819734
>>9819925
>unironically posting smug anime girls

kys and >>>/a/

>> No.9823766

>>9820941
>have not eaten meat for thousands of years, and are functionally still the same
>Hindus, Sikhs

Yes, they still shit in the streets.
>functionally still the same

>> No.9823782
File: 179 KB, 415x477, Bitcoin goes to the moon thru the centre of the earth.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9823852 [DELETED] 

>>9820941
I'm a Hindu and I am pure non-vegetarian. We eat chicken, mutton (goat), lambs, beef, fish, sea-food, atleast one of these every day.

You are faggot for stereotyping Hindus as lifelong vegetarians, very few Hindus that I know of are actually vegetarians.

This vegan thing turns off unlike anything else, the PETA ads are so fucking virtue-signalling.

You don't like to eat meat ? Well then keep it to yourself, nobody gives a fuck about that.

>> No.9823871

>>9820941
I'm a Hindu and I am pure non-vegetarian. We eat chicken, mutton (goat), lambs, beef, fish, sea-food, atleast one of these every day.

You are a faggot for stereotyping Hindus as lifelong vegetarian, very few Hindus that I know of are actually vegetarian.

This vegan thing turns me off unlike anything else, the PETA ads are so fucking virtue-signalling.

You don't like to eat meat ? Well then keep it to yourself, nobody gives a fuck about that.

>> No.9823881

I need to buy some BTC boys. Make it go to 5k

>> No.9824201
File: 9 KB, 476x358, 83e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lets go! BTC 3k in 24 hours.

>> No.9824298
File: 162 KB, 800x800, mrbog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9819464
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU