[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.06 MB, 1117x1836, 1517429402616.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9784082 No.9784082 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone else sold?

>> No.9784115

Just sold my 500k stack at a loss...oh well there will be other opportunities

>> No.9784131
File: 113 KB, 1180x1030, 1508471080688.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Buy high, sell low, classic biz. Im keeping my stinkies, in fact I just bought more

>> No.9785081

Double the size of my stack over last month or so, and am plenty comfy. Glad I invested in a project that is a key piece of how financial transactions will function in the future.

>> No.9785098

Your Discord fud doesn't work when you post 30 threads at a time
Too obvious boys.

>> No.9785113

ADVICE TO LINK MARINES
Try a pool cleaner vacuum while underwater, especially with a heated pool, it will give you the best orgasm of your entire life. the fans rapidly but gently smack the head of your dick while giving really strong suction. obviously stick your fingers in first to make sure it's safe, not every pool vacuum is the same. I've had blowjobs from 3 different women and 4 different men, I've used vacuums, cock-pumps, fleshlights, vibrators... and NOTHING compares to the pool cleaner. I'm not even fucking kidding right now, if you get the chance, try it. the only thing that is even remotely close to how good that pool vacuum felt was straight up vaginal sex with this fat chick who had a really warm snatch, it was like sticking my dick into a wet loaf of banana bread straight out of the oven, and yes this fucking pool cleaner vacuum was better than that. I don't own a pool or else I'd be doing it every day. unfortunately the owner of the pool caught me doing it so I'm not allowed to be within 1000 feet of his house anymore but it was so fucking worth it, I'm telling you that fucking pool vacuum is like heaven. honestly the only reason I even want to make it with LINK is so I can afford my own house with a heated pool and of course a pool vacuum. I can't wait to buy a dozen different brands and styles of pool cleaners and fuck them all. I live for that day to come.
ADVICE OVER

>> No.9785136

Yeah these discord fags have really gotten my tokens moving:
>https://etherscan.io/address/0x09dbc431406459fe38f823c43b95b9ccec0c268c#tokentxns

>> No.9785185

>>9785136
>200 days of anal raep.

>> No.9785628

>>9785113
Thanks.
Stinky linky for lyfe!

>> No.9785670

Yeah, sold to btc. Fuck this meme.

>> No.9785772

Didn't assfag predict $3 LINK months ago?

>> No.9785786

Work at the cabinet shop until you have 700$ saved up, buy a tent, a military canteen (with a stainless steel cover so you can boil water), a sleeping bag, and a quality knife, maybe from BladeHQ (which has other various outdoor survival equipment that you should look into.)

After buying all of that behind your mother's back, tell her you found a new job at some place near your nearest national forest, along with an apartment, and then have her drive you there, then when she leaves, Metal Gear Solid your way into the forest and start living the wild life.

Forge documents if needed, and avoid forest rangers.
Kill opposition if needed.

You cannot outrun bears, fight to the death and use pepper spray to scare it away.
Bears will not be scared away if they are hungry, so it might be a good idea to buy a .44 cal gun.

Survive. Thrive. Buy link

>> No.9785892

>>9784082
So I keep making link fud threads because at this point I am absolutely certain it isn't the moon ppl are thinking it would be. It's a sideways / downtrend coin.

Yet I still have my insurance stack which feels very heavy. It's like I feel there will be one last rise or pump to sell....but it doesn't come and it keeps bleeding on me.

Did you faggots make me deluded ad well. >>9784131
Greetings pajeet
Altho sometimes true . In this case it is cope, confirmed . Please refer to brainlet example linkies made against volume.

Although sometimes bullish Link is incapable of performing pumps, thus low volume meaning very bearish as I predicted over a week ago.
Kindly kys, or get rid of some bags

>> No.9785900

>>9785081
Hi pajeet.
Please refer to req delusion
>mainnet will be the biggest pump Req has ever seen
> $3 end of March
>March comes, it dumps
This is you, kindly kys or get rid of some bags

>> No.9785904

They just need to put in a filter for reddit spacing and this will all go away.

>> No.9785915

>>9785786
kys dumbass

or you could actually buy a coin thats building Oracles

>> No.9785918

>>9785772
Don't bring that up. They will attack you, the way it works with linkies is if it is positive towards link it is true and will happen. If it is negative you automatically ignore it and call it fud and psyop campaign.

>> No.9785944

>>9785904
Yea , brilliant . The spacing is the problem. Not all the red flags, the death of volume, all predictions of assface being completely wrong. Nothing at consensus, not pumping with bitcoin ....
It's the spacing that's the problem.

Kindly kys, deluded brains should not be aloud to form thoughts and ideas as it brings down functioning brains .

>> No.9785947

>>9785772
yeah and anons always conveniently leave out the part where he says "I don't like making predictions in general" but biz kept pestering him so he just threw a random bone and mentioned not to treat his predictions seriously "I would be extremely surprised ... I don't know anymore than /biz does"

relax, you're owning access to a digital infrastructure that's serving a fundamental function of an upcoming revolution.

>> No.9785958

>>9785918
it was never meant to be a serious prediction

what the fuck I thought I'm the newfag

>> No.9785970

Link $1 eoy !
We'z gonn maek it all !

>> No.9785974

>>9785947
>Checks the chart
>1 year later performance of coin has become weaker and weaker
> volume has died
Yet more and more 'development has been made in the project.
Hmmmm I know, just keep waiting and it'll fix itself!

>> No.9785988

>>9785918
>should not be aloud

>> No.9786007

>>9785974
doesn't deny the fact that it's still a pretty unique project and it's worth having an insurance stack

>> No.9786014

>>9785947

He also corrected his statement in a thread weeks after:

"I thought before that it would shoot up to 3 USD when partnerships would announce and then climb up but I’m starting to think this whole thing is going to drop with mainnets, partnerships, functional nodes all at once. Especially after seeing all the documents leaked from LINK recently. (Saved on laptop but they were posted here). This will be a currency traded for speculation until it becomes what is essentially a security, not in the legal sense but in the “this thing entitled me to a share of this network” and people will pay huge sums for that access."

>>/biz/thread/S6560973

>> No.9786023

>>9786007
Yea it is. But then i think of req...definitely a unique coin. Yet absolutely shit as am investment for most of this time.

I have now thrown most fundamentals aside with coins and trade the performers. I watch closely yo which coin acts bullish when btc is rising.

Protip , can't go wrong with a zil stack

>> No.9786217

What's the obsession with LINK here on biz?

Just let it go you fucking retards.

>> No.9786230

>>9786217
Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>> No.9786269

>>9786230

Thanks. So biz is basically full of poor retards?

>> No.9786287

>>9786014
Damn thats the good shit.
Pity about all the brainlet copycats

>> No.9786292

>>9786269
https://www.quora.com/Startup-Failures/What-are-some-ways-to-tell-that-a-startup-is-doomed-to-fail/answer/Sergey-Nazarov?share=1&srid=zNJ

>> No.9786312
File: 1.57 MB, 2879x3118, xMVaHq4NcBHTfemyunSbOW2HYJGnnYjr_U61lypm16A.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9786326
File: 408 KB, 751x733, 1521628610451.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9785113
Kek

>> No.9786405

>>9786269

Yes. What you're seeing all over /biz/ now is fear. Fear from people who put in way more money than they should have into a questionable product so they latch onto absolutely anything to justify their investment and try to keep away the creeping realization that they are going to lose all their money.