[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 63 KB, 680x521, 1526185263041.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9770710 No.9770710 [Reply] [Original]

How da fuck can tether get -.3% or +% when they said 1usdt always = 1 usd?

>> No.9770720

Tether is a meme

>> No.9770730

usd-usdt books are incredibly thin and only traded on one exchange. if you want to turn usdt into real money you have to buy back in and transfer to a fiat gateway

>> No.9770742
File: 17 KB, 640x406, biz advice in general.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9770710
it's a scam
also inflation

>> No.9770842

>>9770742
is it? I thought there only a finite amount of the were created. They can just print it out like money right? Right anons? I switch to a large amount of usdt since btc drop from 10k. I missed the bottom cause I was in hospital. Now coming back to heard this...

>> No.9770853

>>9770710

Holy fuck? Does anyone actually have an explanation for this? Is this what's going to make Tether go bust? How does this make sense????

>> No.9770938

>>9770853
Yeah i mean if 1 usdt always equals 1 usd then how the fuck this happend...

>> No.9770943

>>9770710
It's only exchangeable with dollars at bitfinex.
The price at cmc is artificial, it doesn't exist. Cmc calculates it by assuming average usd price for eg. btc, and then it calculates the effective rate for btc/usdt. So tether >$1 actually means that crypto usdt pairs are too high, and <$1 too low.
During normal market conditions it gets constantly arbitraged, but during large movements arbitrage funds run out and you get enormous spikes.

>> No.9770945

>>9770938

Bruh literally shaking right now I'm finna a explanation

>> No.9770957

>>9770943

bro I checked your math and it's non-linear......

>> No.9770987

Has anyone read the whitepaper? It's explained there. Now, an important part of that is audits and they haven't done a great job on that front at all. But it's not an exact swap with the dollar, it's a synthetic dollar. If they're cheating (possible) it's another topic.

>> No.9770988

>>9770710
try a pool cleaner vacuum while underwater, especially with a heated pool, it will give you the best orgasm of your entire life. the fans rapidly but gently smack the head of your dick while giving really strong suction. obviously stick your fingers in first to make sure it's safe, not every pool vacuum is the same. I've had blowjobs from 3 different women and 4 different men, I've used vacuums, cock-pumps, fleshlights, vibrators... and NOTHING compares to the pool cleaner. I'm not even fucking kidding right now, if you get the chance, try it. the only thing that is even remotely close to how good that pool vacuum felt was straight up vaginal sex with this fat chick who had a really warm snatch, it was like sticking my dick into a wet loaf of banana bread straight out of the oven, and yes this fucking pool cleaner vacuum was better than that. I don't own a pool or else I'd be doing it every day. unfortunately the owner of the pool caught me doing it so I'm not allowed to be within 1000 feet of his house anymore but it was so fucking worth it, I'm telling you that fucking pool vacuum is like heaven. honestly the only reason I even want to get rich is so I can afford my own house with a heated pool and of course a pool vacuum. I can't wait to buy a dozen different brands and styles of pool cleaners and fuck them all. I live for that day to come.

>> No.9770993

>>9770943
Bro y are amazing, so it's not a scam right? I mean they can just print them out like money right?

>> No.9771012

>>9770993
no it's not a scam, tether fud was manufactured by unknown parties, nothing came up of it.
You can withdraw tether directly to a bank account if you have a verified bitfinex account

>> No.9771032

>>9770987
I neva read a single whitepaper once if I wanted to get info I just went on biz post some fud threads and their hardcore shill army will come in to help me understand thing in a few words. It's easier this ways lul.

>> No.9771058

>>9770988
Bro wtf that is sick af and beside it dangerous af to let your dicks sucked in the middle of the pool where every can piss and take a shit to the bottom and stay there the whole fucking days.