[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 55 KB, 2048x2048, blawkskware.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9769964 No.9769964 [Reply] [Original]

BST on IDEX.

It's the only coin thats been listed on IDEX with a market cap of 1m.
Pilot project in Luxembourg this month, with another 3 immediately following.

This has the potential to 100x by end of month, and go much higher.

This coin will have serious real world value once pilot projects are rolled out.

Top 200 marketcap guaranteed.

If you haven't at least dropped some chump change on blocksquare, you won't make it this year.

Others have tried, but his is the first coin to tokenize real estate for real.
This is no bs, it's happening.. get in while its still under the radar... Volume is starting to take off today..

>> No.9770035

It will grow organically, don’t bother shilling it

>> No.9770053

>>9769964
Why the fuck is it stuck at $1 mil marketcap the whole time.
Which fucking project stays so low with this much shilling and a such supposed high tier team

>> No.9770136

>>9770035
hardly shilling, just copypastering a thread i saved from a week ago so we can all get in early and ??? profit.. the gates are opening and the stampede is beginning.

>> No.9770148

Just buy relex guy.

>> No.9770357

wait for the pilot projects next week

>> No.9770366

I'm so comfy in this project.

>> No.9770383

>>9770148
Shh they don't deserve to know.

>> No.9770591

you should always test any device like that with your fingers or something. you can't fuck around with this type of stuff, you gotta be safe, because you only get one dick. for instance, I didn't just dive into the nearest pool and start fucking the pool cleaner of a complete stranger. these people were one of my wife's best massage therapy clients, and they had a really nice house with a huge pool and hot tub. we were invited over for a bbq one day, and that's when I first noticed the pool cleaner vacuum. I've had my fair share of vacuums in the past, but never a pool cleaner. it was right then I realized that I would do anything to fuck that pool cleaner vacuum. every time I came over I made an effort to take a dip in their pool, which would increase my chances of being left alone for just long enough to have my way with the pool cleaner vacuum. the problem is, the pool cleaner vacuum wasn't always in the pool, which made things even more complicated. to make a long story short, eventually I did find my opportunity. me, my wife, and the couple were hanging out in the hot tub and eventually all 3 of them decided they wanted to go inside and get ready for dinner. of course I told them I wanted to stay a little longer, and maybe take a dip in the pool: which of course had the pool cleaner vacuum going. as soon as everyone was inside, I jumped into the pool, which was only slightly colder than the hot tub thanks to the pool heater. I immediately swam over and stuck a finger inside to see if it was safe. sure enough, I felt the gentle fan blades tickling my finger with such an amazing suction feeling. without hesitation, I pulled my swim trunks down and stuck my penis inside. it was heavenly bliss. within no more than 30 seconds I had one of the most powerful orgasms of my entire life, I was literally stunned from the feeling. the best part is I didn't even get caught until my third encounter with the pool cleaner vacuum... those were the good days.

>> No.9770923

>>9770591
buy BST and your dick will grow to 12in

>> No.9771235

When moon!?!? I bought 95k of these at 17-20k sats. When the fuck do i sell to avoid being pajeeted? 90k sats?