[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 879 KB, 1400x789, 1_iIumnQtG9-vVNyXewgM6ow.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9767541 No.9767541 [Reply] [Original]

Seriously what should I do with this shitcoin? Just keep holding or sell for something better like RLC? I bought at $4 and it's doing nothing, there's no volume, and I'm kind of fucked rn

>> No.9767549

>>9767541
sell for RLC and ZIL

>> No.9767557
File: 72 KB, 511x496, 1485730534862.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9767541
>something better like RLC
lol

>> No.9767560

>>9767541
We aren't buying your RLC bags.

>> No.9767564

Give it like 9 months you impatient fucks.

>> No.9767574

>>9767560

I don't have any RLC, I just see it get posted here a lot. I also hold VEN, EOS, ETH, and BTC. ICX is really dragging me down tho.

>> No.9767575

>>9767549
unironically hedge your bets on zil
This market has close to nothing to do with fundamentals anymore. Yea an intel partnership will pump it for 2 days, then what? It gets floored again

I play performance coins only, ZIL is a good bet

>> No.9767849

>>9767541
>token swap first announced at the end of Q1
>then people started saying it was going to happen at the end of april
>then it was going to be announced at the end of may
>now people are saying it's going to happen EOM

I can't take it anymore guys... wtf is the fucking problem with these people

>> No.9768132

A mobile wallet just got released today on Android devices

>> No.9768139

>>9767849
yeah this happened to me I bought when people said it was gonna happen in April now nobody knows when and the price is doing nothing

>> No.9768512

samsung chain id
line
south korea import customs
naver
etc...

south korean ico ban beeing loftet, token swap soon.
i bought this shit at 2dollars, after it dropped hard like every other coin,. this is the greatest project. better than ethereum and you fucks cant wait a few months. biz is full with december faggot millenials.

>> No.9768640

>>9768512
All they know how to do is chase hype and speculation. Look at fucking EOS, TRON, VECHAIN, etc etc.

All nothing but hype, without a working product (please re-read the word PRODUCT, just because a blockchain exists, does not mean it is a PRODUCT).

ICON on the other hand is the public chain that will connect the loopchain empire that has been steadily been building itself into the enterprise space for over 2 years now and already has multiple working products in many key areas.

Why is this price so fucking low then if this is such a big project? Because all people see is "when token swap".

Even the fucking korean people don't have the fucking diligence to research and find out the difference between ICON and theloop.

>> No.9768782

ICX will be in the top 10 by EOY.

I remember people complaining about NEO stagnating as well before its moon, this is the same situation, albeit for a far superior project.

There are truly just a handful of tokens that can claim to have superior fundamentals to ICON, one day the rest of the markets will catch on to this and it will explode. You should actually be thankful the price is so stagnant right now because this a truly juicy point to begin accumulation (at bottom support levels).

I just bought 6k more yesterday (upped my stack to 11k or so) because of how laughably low this shit is. If you have patience you will be rewarded.