[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 9 KB, 350x350, LINK-Logo-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9747610 No.9747610 [Reply] [Original]

It's strange At the beginning I was fucking Link to accumulate more. I did it until it was about 7 cents. Attach Link 350K. I definitely think I have a lot to do. The problem is that I can not stop my own investment where literally they are all in my life. I used to dispense with some of the most hated and advertised medications like Chainlink. A turn ... I'm saving everything live and I have no intention of calming this project. Instead, I listened to isolated and dead clocks whenever I could. Several times a day in front of the skeleton and FUD FUD FUD FUD. They are not something that is masculine. but since I did not invest in Chainlink in a very different sense. My behavior does not make sense ... But I'm sure I would have the FUD of my own investment.

>> No.9747734

>>9747610
http://cradpdf.drdc-rddc.gc.ca/PDFS/unc302/p806401_A1b.pdf

Canadian Gov researching Chainlink. Read the document marines.

>> No.9748404
File: 9 KB, 216x250, Sigil Link.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This sigil in its very short life span has begun add benefits to Marines who charge it:
1. Enhanced ability to have beneficial events happen in their lives.
2. Greater amounts of energy and motivation.
3. Financial Abundance
4. Surreal Moments

Curious? You have nothing to lose. When you have some alone time, fap to the sigil and at the moment of peak excitement, imagine Chainlink in your mind climbing to $1000 a token and beyond. Afterwards report back your experiences to power our egregore network with global reach.

>> No.9748418
File: 28 KB, 600x328, 555comeonnow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9748404

>> No.9748441

>>9748418
Try and and report back the findings, you must experience the benefits to your life personally.

>> No.9748648

>>9747610
>be me
>spend a gorrillion years in school
>get prestigious job as the head of communications for swift
>boss says "big job for you, the future of the company depends on it"
>my excitement is palpable
>MFW my job is to post fud about chainlink all day

>> No.9748692

>>9747610
You should see a Doctor as it appears you may be suffering from dumbassitis.

>> No.9748837

>>9748404
What about the side effects

>> No.9748860
File: 16 KB, 332x393, nogg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9747610
Yo! It aint nuthin but strage At da begahnnahng I was fuckahng Lahnk ta accumulate mo. I dahd aht untahl aht was bout 7 cents fo' realz. Attach Lahnk 350K. I defahnahtely thahnk I 'as a shitload ta do. Da beef ahs dat I ca not stap mah own ahnvestment where lahterally dizzle be all ahn mah lahfe. What it is, Mama! I used ta dahsprahsonse wahth a shitload of da most hated a' advertahsed medahcatahons lahke Chaahnlahnk fo' realz. A turn ... I be savahng eeasyghlytahnk lahve a' I 'as nah ahntentahon of Taiwo Pmahng dahs project. Instead, dude, I lahstened ta ahsolated a' dead clocks whenever I could. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Several tahmes a thugged-out dizzle ahn front of da skeletan a' FUD FUD FUD FUD. They aint somethahng dat ahs masculahne. What it is, like, wow, Mama! but sahnce I dahd not ahnvest ahn Chaahnlahnk ahn a easy as fuck ghly dahfferent sense. What it is, mostly, Mama! My fuckin behavahor does not make sense ... But I be shizzle I would 'as da FUD of mah own ahnvestment.