[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3.29 MB, 3000x2000, IMG_1760.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9747248 No.9747248 [Reply] [Original]

Calm before the storm. Intial partnerships are done testing. Clearly the pivotal tracker is shifting to mainnet. Azure, CPQ, GPI are all ready to go. Everyone is waiting for the switch to start feeding data.

Everyone that's testing is everyone thats touting they have the ChainLink features coming down the pipeline without mentioning them specifically.

Salesforce
Microsoft
Swift
SAP
Oracle

Tis is what separates the whales from the fish. Only some will make it and those that do possess one key characteristic, killer instinct.

>> No.9747284

Bump for quality thread

>> No.9747295

>>9747284
>>9747248
But all these poor Anons want to stay poor. They don't want Link.

>> No.9747301

http://www.thebanker.com/video/v/5776731742001/paul-horlock-chief-executive-officer-new-payment-system-operator-ndash-view-from-bfl-2018

Watch this.

>> No.9747306

>>9747248
It's weird. in the beginning I was fudding Link to accumulate more. which I did ultimately when it was around 13 cent. I amassed 300K Link. I definately think I have enough to make it. the problem though is that I can't stop fudding my own investment where I am literally all-in with my life savings. I designed some of the most hated and posted memes regarding Chainlink. again... I am all-in with my live savings and I have no intention whatsoeva to shill this project. instead I went to insane lengths to meme fud whenever I can. sometimes I sit a whole day in front of the screen and I FUD FUD FUD FUD. I don't something is wrong with me. but since I have invested in Chainlink I feel verydifferent. my behavior makes absolutely no sense... yet I am 100% sure I have to FUD my own investment.

>> No.9747315

>>9747301
http://www.thebanker.com/video/v/5776731742001/paul-horlock-chief-executive-officer-new-payment-system-operator-ndash-view-from-bfl-2018

>> No.9747336

>>9747248
>Intial partnerships are done testing
Testing what? Ropsten is a barren land except a few autists fetching Bitcoin exchange rates.

Look at the wording on Rory's latest reply in Slack, it sounds like they're struggling to get any kind of shitcoin project on board let alone any of those companies you listed in OP.

>> No.9747341

>>9747306
No, this isn't a new copypasta fuck off faggot

>> No.9747350

help bring at least one person in instead of pushing that one person away is where I'm coming from. You have the time, give it to others by educating them about this project you support. It makes a more positive contribution to human beings, it's hard admittedly when this place is filled with bad actors.

>> No.9747399

>>9747341
It's weird. in the beginning I was fudding Link to accumulate more. which I did ultimately when it was around 13 cent. I amassed 300K Link. I definately think I have enough to make it. the problem though is that I can't stop fudding my own investment where I am literally all-in with my life savings. I designed some of the most hated and posted memes regarding Chainlink. again... I am all-in with my live savings and I have no intention whatsoeva to shill this project. instead I went to insane lengths to meme fud whenever I can. sometimes I sit a whole day in front of the screen and I FUD FUD FUD FUD. I don't something is wrong with me. but since I have invested in Chainlink I feel verydifferent. my behavior makes absolutely no sense... yet I am 100% sure I have to FUD my own investment.

>> No.9747412

>> No.9747427

ChainLink will be the spine of the new infrastructure is the API Ecosystem.

>> No.9747455

low information people are the only ones who seem to care about the "no hype, no news, no uplates". Follow 95% of the wallets who have been parked and waiting since the beginning, why spend time in a group that you don't support. Seems like a waste of precious time.

>> No.9748539
File: 9 KB, 216x250, Sigil Link.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This sigil in its very short life span has begun add benefits to Marines who charge it:
1. Enhanced ability to have beneficial events happen in their lives.
2. Greater amounts of energy and motivation.
3. Financial Abundance
4. Surreal Moments

Curious? You have nothing to lose. When you have some alone time, fap to the sigil and at the moment of peak excitement, imagine Chainlink in your mind climbing to $1000 a token and beyond. Afterwards report back your experiences to power our egregore network with global reach.

>> No.9748568
File: 2.45 MB, 3000x2000, 1527900972750.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9747248
This one is missing SAP.

Here.

>> No.9749176

EOS is the future, but you guys can stay poor.

>> No.9749301

>>9749176
Eos will be big, but only when link enables it tbqh. Pretty much all crypto projects are just vaporware until CL takes off.

>> No.9749792
File: 3.08 MB, 3000x2000, LINK updated 3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9747248
>>9748568
pls use updated version

>> No.9750607

>>9747336
This is shit tier FUD.

Testnet is up and they are prepairing the tests you dumb nigger.
It should happen over the next few weeks.
Just wait i will be wiping my ass with your face.

>> No.9750633
File: 207 KB, 600x500, IMG_7791.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9747306
>>9747399
>>9747412
Oh what a surprise the deluded linkies have taken to masochism on top of everything else. You stinky motherfuckers actually derive pleasure from the crushing weight of your bags. And honestly, you deserve to suffer. Sibos, Superconference, Ropsten, virtually every opportunity to cut your losses has flashed before your eyes and yet here you are fudding to get your fix. Yet you feel nothing. You resort to buying every dump just so you can feel knife cutting deeper. But it's not enough. Refusing to face the guilt that is now washing over your subconscious, you finally resort to the only option that remains. Thus, the 1000 EOY suicide pact was born. You project every last bit of delusion onto the rest of this shithole with an absolutely unattainable, impossible expectation. And when yet another unreachable deadline can't be met, you will have effectively absolved yourself of all guilt while simultaneously bringing down an entire cult following with you. Sergey and Steve both see this, but you've painted them into a corner. Acknowledging your behavior each time only makes it worse. And yet, if you are left to your own devices and their two man team is unable to deliver, suddenly the blood is on their hands. I've never been so sick in my entire goddamn life.

>> No.9750658

>>9747301
Relevant time stamp?

>> No.9750702

>>9750633
tldr?

>> No.9750999

>> No.9751026
File: 16 KB, 295x331, nigga.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9750633
Yo! Oh what tha fuck a surprahse da deluded lahnkahes 'as gakn ta masochahsm on tap of eeasyghlytahnk else. What it is, fer shure, Mama! Yo ass stahnky modarfuckers straight-up derahve pleasure from da crushahng weahght of ya bags fo' realz. And straight-up, like, wow, ya deserve ta suffer n' shiznit fo' realz. Ah be baaad... Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Sahbos, Superconference, Ropsten, like, wow, vahrtually eeasyghly opportunahty ta cut ya losses has flashed before ya eyes a' yet here ya is fuddahng ta git ya fahx. Yet ya feel not'ahng. Yo ass resort ta buyahng eeasyghly dump jus' so ya ca feel knahfe cuttahng deeper n' shiznit fo' realz. Ah be baaad... But ahtz not enough cause I gots dem finger-lickin' chickens wit tha siz-auce. Refusahng ta grill da guahlt dat ahs now washahng over ya subconscahous, ya fahnally resort ta da only optahon dat remaahns. Thus, da 1000 EOY suahcahde pact was born, so check it before ya wreck it. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. 'S coo', bro. Yo ass project eeasyghly last baht of delusahon onta da rest of dahs shahthole wahth a straight-up unattaahnable, ahmpossahble expectatahon. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. 'S coo', bro fo' realz. And when yet aodar unreachable deadlahne ca't be met, ya wahll 'as effectahvely absolved yaself of all guahlt whahle sahmultaeously brahngahng down a entahre cult followahng wahth ya. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Sheeeiit. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Sergey a' Steve both peep dahs yo, but ya've paahnted dem ahnta a cold-ass lil corner n' shiznit fo' realz. Ah be baaad.. fo' realz. Acknowledgahng ya behavahor each tahme only make aht worse. What it is, Mama! With muh beeotch! And yet, ahf ya is left ta ya own devahces a' daahr two geezer teis ahs unable ta delahver, fer shure, suddenly da blood ahs on daahr ha's. Ya Mom shoulda told ya, I never been so sahck ahn mah entahre goddisn lahfe. What it is, oh, baby, Mama!

>> No.9751056

Whoever thinks LINK is going to make it is delusional at best

>> No.9751061
File: 81 KB, 300x450, 1a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9750633
>>9750999
chiggity chiggity checkhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

>> No.9751070

>>9751026
Oh what a surprise the deluded linkies have taken to masochism on top of everything else. You stinky motherfuckers actually derive pleasure from the crushing weight of your bags. And honestly, you deserve to suffer. Sibos, Superconference, Ropsten, virtually every opportunity to cut your losses has flashed before your eyes and yet here you are fudding to get your fix. Yet you feel nothing. You resort to buying every dump just so you can feel knife cutting deeper. But it's not enough. Refusing to face the guilt that is now washing over your subconscious, you finally resort to the only option that remains. Thus, the 1000 EOY suicide pact was born. You project every last bit of delusion onto the rest of this shithole with an absolutely unattainable, impossible expectation. And when yet another unreachable deadline can't be met, you will have effectively absolved yourself of all guilt while simultaneously bringing down an entire cult following with you. Sergey and Steve both see this, but you've painted them into a corner. Acknowledging your behavior each time only makes it worse. And yet, if you are left to your own devices and their two man team is unable to deliver, suddenly the blood is on their hands. I've never been so sick in my entire goddamn life.

>> No.9751453

>> No.9751473
File: 24 KB, 199x253, 98F3C928-AF46-478D-B2DE-B80402560249.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9751070
This is the path I have chosen. My fate is sealed as a stinky linky. It is written

>> No.9751895
File: 393 KB, 1200x1300, parts-of-chain-link-fence-copy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9751969
File: 30 KB, 492x450, 1527534474738.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

POP
POP
POP
POP
NIGGUH

>> No.9751998

>>9751453
ayo hol up itz weird. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! up in tha beginnin I was fuddin Link ta accumulate mo' n' mo' n' mo'. which I did ultimately when dat shiznit was round 13 cent. I amassed 300K Link. I definately be thinkin I have enough ta make dat shit. tha problem though is dat I can't stop fuddin mah own investment where I be literally all-in wit mah game savings. I designed a shitload of da most thugged-out hated n' posted memes regardin Chainlink. again... I be all-in wit mah live savings n' I have no intention whatsoeva ta shill dis project. instead I went ta crazy lengths ta meme fud whenever I can. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy bitch. sometimes I sit a whole dizzle up in front of tha screen n' I FUD FUD FUD FUD. I don't suttin' is poppin' off wit mah dirty nigga ass. but since I have invested up in Chainlink I feel helladifferent. mah behavior make straight-up no sense... yet I be 100% shizzle I gotta FUD mah own investment.

>> No.9752375

>>9747341

>> No.9752399

>>9752375
The ico had 32m cap. To buy presale you had to buy in chunks larger than 300 eth. Surely there were some bizraelis here. Now. When ico went live, the available market cap for purchase jumped instantly to 30million, leaving only 2mil left for purchase during the ico outside of presalers. In order to participate in the ico, you had to purchase minimum of 100 eth. This is where most of biz came into play. There were several pools being shared around etc, but they were mainly in the ico camp, not the presales. The remaining 2 mil market cap sold out in about 5 mins counting a 3 min site failure due to traffic. So, Biz honestly does only make up probably 5 percent or so of the link holders, not counting the few large biz whales who were in presales. Infact, 95% of the circulating supply is in the top 100 wallets.
What assblaster said was right, we werent meant to have this, and they want as much of it back as they can get.

>> No.9752401

>>9747248
Interesting new LINK FUD tactic.

Someone, is so compelled and driven to take shill pastas like this... "We won’t know anything for sure until mainnet. Sergey knows that under the hostile SEC regulatory apparatus that he must maintain the idea that LINK is a decentralised utility token and not a security and once it has utility they can promote chainlink, but not before that, or it jeopardises the whole project"... and fill them with absolute gibberish and nonsense and then pasting them repeatedly in threads.

>> No.9752507
File: 16 KB, 138x232, chainlinkFUD00145274174417.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9752401
Interestin freshly smoked tup link fud tactic!

Someone, so compelled noodly-n' diddily ding dong driven ta take shill pastas liken diddily ding dong dis y'all. "us thugs won’t know anythang fo' shizzle until mainnet. Riddly-right backen tup in yo muthafuckin diddly. Sergey knows diddily ding dong dat underoo tha straight-up diddly sec riddly-regulatorinoy apparatus diddily ding dong dat hesa must maintain tha scam diddily ding dong dat link besa a thugged-out diddily ding dong decentralised utilitizzle token noodly-n' noodly-not a securitizzle noodly-n' once it has utilitizzle diddily ding dong daysa can promote chainlink yo, but noodly-not beforinoe diddily ding dong dat, or it jeopardisesies tha whole project". Noodly-n' fillen diddily ding dong dem wit absolute gibberish noodly-n' noodly-nonsense noodly-n' diddily ding dong den pastin diddily ding dong dem riddly-repeatedly tup in threads.