[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 80 KB, 367x549, 1525255221840.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9747002 No.9747002 [Reply] [Original]

I can just picture Rory and Sergey talking:

>Sergey, there is some new FUD, that people are starting to believe, because it makes sense and it's backed by facts
>Oh my god, Rory, again with this "FUD" thing, the only fud I wanna hear about is FUDge
>But Sergey, price has been dropping like a stone, we need to tell people something
>Rory, I swear to god, if you keep coming to me with anything but mcdonalds coupons, I will eat that fat gut of yours.
>THOMAS, get over here, tell some kind of techno-babble bullshit to Rory so he can memorize and appease those retards at that online vietnamese knitting circle

>> No.9747097

>>9747002
It's weird. in the beginning I was fudding Link to accumulate more. which I did ultimately when it was around 13 cent. I amassed 300K Link. I definately think I have enough to make it. the problem though is that I can't stop fudding my own investment where I am literally all-in with my life savings. I designed some of the most hated and posted memes regarding Chainlink. again... I am all-in with my live savings and I have no intention whatsoeva to shill this project. instead I went to insane lengths to meme fud whenever I can. sometimes I sit a whole day in front of the screen and I FUD FUD FUD FUD. I don't something is wrong with me. but since I have invested in Chainlink I feel verydifferent. my behavior makes absolutely no sense... yet I am 100% sure I have to FUD my own investment.

>> No.9747124

>>9747002
actually it goes like this:
>Sergey, thank god, the fud gets more intense and people question chainlink
>Oh my god, Rory, maybe they will finally start to lose interest in our scam so we can begin to spend our 30 mio ico money on bitches and swag
>I thought it's 100 mio now?
>Shut the fuck up with your dirty thoughts you faggot or i murder you

>> No.9747209

>>9747002
It's weird. in the beginning I was fudding Link to accumulate more. which I did ultimately when it was around 13 cent. I amassed 300K Link. I definately think I have enough to make it. the problem though is that I can't stop fudding my own investment where I am literally all-in with my life savings. I designed some of the most hated and posted memes regarding Chainlink. again... I am all-in with my live savings and I have no intention whatsoeva to shill this project. instead I went to insane lengths to meme fud whenever I can. sometimes I sit a whole day in front of the screen and I FUD FUD FUD FUD. I don't something is wrong with me. but since I have invested in Chainlink I feel verydifferent. my behavior makes absolutely no sense... yet I am 100% sure I have to FUD my own investment.