[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 75 KB, 694x800, flat,800x800,070,f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9745435 No.9745435 [Reply] [Original]

Ok Guys the pivotal tracker main net estimation for 2019 and the no requests for data on Ropsten were not only great fud but also real concerns. Now lets talk about other concerns that should be addressed, I will start.

Sergey is CEO, one of a CEO's roles is to address the public. We haven't heard from him for over 6 months. They claim he is so busy yet Link has been on Ropsten and not one of his "clients" are up and testing. I am not saying Sergey needs to host an AMA but a nice mid year update is needed.

>> No.9745456

>>9745435
yes. ask that motherfuccker rory to arrange one. i doubt he do as he busy cuckold his with niggeerrr

>> No.9745484

IOTA (a top 10 crypto currency with over 70 developers and multi national partners) announces they are going to directly compete with Chainlink. Only thing, they will offer oracles for less because there is no gas cost on IOTA. Chainlink team decides to stay silent. Due to Chainlink staying quite, IOTA just stole first mover advantage with its marketing. Even if they are behind Chainlink as far as development goes they can just fork Chainlink if they want to help their progress. Either way, IOTA has VW, Bosch, cities and bunch of other partners while link has practically none.

>> No.9745525

>>9745484
kekked

>> No.9745585

>>9745484
Link is a piece of shit, but IOTA is insecure and poorly developed software.

>> No.9745606

>>9745435
WARNING MARINES
A discord group is fudding LINK in preparation for a pump and dump. They hope many will sell so they fomo back in and buy their pumped bags. First, they ask for LINK memes a few days ago ''Oh /biz/ help, I lost my meme folder and all my LINK memes are gone'' and then they start a heavy FUD campaign. In the next few days or weeks, they will pump and dump LINK.
WARNING OVER

>> No.9745626

>>9745606
It's weird. in the beginning I was fudding Link to accumulate more. which I did ultimately when it was around 13 cent. I amassed 300K Link. I definately think I have enough to make it. the problem though is that I can't stop fudding my own investment where I am literally all-in with my life savings. I designed some of the most hated and posted memes regarding Chainlink. again... I am all-in with my live savings and I have no intention whatsoeva to shill this project. instead I went to insane lengths to meme fud whenever I can. sometimes I sit a whole day in front of the screen and I FUD FUD FUD FUD. I don't something is wrong with me. but since I have invested in Chainlink I feel verydifferent. my behavior makes absolutely no sense... yet I am 100% sure I have to FUD my own investment.

>> No.9745639

Alright marines. I need one of you to respond to Jonnys post on reddit -

https://www.reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/8ofotx/our_staking_ui_infrastructure_and_latest_updates/

Jonny,

I like your enthusiasm and your updates but just wondering if Linkpool is based on speculation or if you have actual insider information? As of today the general public has no roadmap, timeline, or an update within 6 months from the Chainlink CEO. We have heard this before but based on Pivotal it appears the main net will not even go live until mid 2019, but once again everything is speculation. Also, what is to say the team changes something in Chainlink's design that will not allow you to pool as they may want as much decentralization as possible including no pools. Heck if you look at Sergey's last project it was shut down very early, I am hopeful Chainlink won't have the same fate.

I do feel chainlink will be completed (mid 2019) and linkpool will co-exist. My truly biggest concern is if the is overly high expectations for usage. We are already seeing this with no testing on Ropsten. Also, even though Chainlink team decides to stay quite you would think some potential clients (banks, insurance cos, etc.) would be discussing using Chainlink in the near future. There is none. Not only that chainlink has very few social media followers and is not present and most of the crypto and financial events where it should have a presence if it is within a year of completion. Back to Linkpool, I am nervous people will stake and realize they aren't making anything. You guys have overhead and hopefully things don't go south.

>> No.9745655

>>9745435
Thanks faggot nigger for this and all the other threads you post instead of going to middle school where you belong. Buying more this morning, junior. Kys kiddo.

>> No.9745683
File: 43 KB, 400x400, 1525714550232.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9745639

>> No.9745686

>>9745626
if you bought at 13cents why not just cash out half of it to make back your initial investment and let the rest of it ride?

>> No.9745688

I can just picture Rory and Sergey talking:

>Sergey, there is some new FUD, that people are starting to believe, because it makes sense and it's backed by facts
>Oh my god, Rory, again with this "FUD" thing, the only fud I wanna hear about is FUDge
>But Sergey, price has been dropping like a stone, we need to tell people something
>Rory, I swear to god, if you keep coming to me with anything but mcdonalds coupons, I will eat that fat gut of yours.
>THOMAS, get over here, tell some kind of techno-babble bullshit to Rory so he can memorize and appease those retards at that vietnamese knitting group

>> No.9745706
File: 99 KB, 1501x842, wachsman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

PR is all through their team at Wachsman.

>> No.9745738

Friendly reminder: Shift - Left Mouse Button hides worthless threads like this in the catalog. If you post in one of these, remember to put 'sage' in the Options field so you don't bump the thread.

>> No.9745846
File: 269 KB, 1450x585, Portfolio Wachsman.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9745706
They can't even get a wordpress site up let alone handle pr

>> No.9745922

>>9745435
Sorry mate Sergey ain't gonna hold your hand through your 'investment'. You/we are nobody. Your chump change means nothing to him and the CL team. He's busy dealing with real industry types and the product. If you can't handle that, maybe CL isn't for you.
tl:dr, buy the dips and stfu about it.

>> No.9745938

>>9745738
>hear-hear

>> No.9746108
File: 71 KB, 403x394, 1527988522039.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9745639
> or if you have actual insider information?
I mean, if they have they probably won't tell us because we asked on reddit. If you really want to know get the SEC involved or it's cheap for them to give a bullshit answer. Also no reddit account here, but imagine they reply
> DYOR
What then?

>> No.9746400

>>9745585
this

when they actually held the hackathon at german telekom everybody there was literally shocked how bad the software is. they realized that iota is just very clever in marketing.
>unironically insider here

>> No.9746420

>>9745686
it’s paste copied from my original post. but this post explains it all. I am afraid to sell.

>> No.9746469

>>9746108
Its pretty fucking ballsy of linkpool to take all that money for a startup based on a startup with no communication and lack of updates.

>> No.9746561

>>9745435
http://cradpdf.drdc-rddc.gc.ca/PDFS/unc302/p806401_A1b.pdf

Canadian Government research finds CL

FUCK YOU DELPHI

>> No.9746593

>>9746561
My LINKIEEES NOOOOO

>> No.9746611

>>9746561
no, they used smartcontract.com as a reference for defining what smart contracts are. They do not reference chainlink and have no understanding of what a decentralized oracle network is.

>> No.9746615

>>9745435

Stinky Linkies, surrender. The game is up. You played well, but you lost. Chainlink is dead. Convert to Ark. we have the technology, you have the memes. Together we could conquer everything.

>> No.9746634

>>9746611
Just open the PDF and read for yourself, Instead of listening to any of these faggot retards who are to greedy to share.

You guys are fucking up biz. GTFO.

>> No.9746705

>>9746469
seems like they are sure of what the team is doing
>comfy

>> No.9747037

>>9746469
IIRC they left their jobs. I'm not saying you may not be onto something, just that people generally don't admit to crimes unless they're really pushed.

>> No.9747058

I gotta give it to yall. Snartcontracts in a Canadian research doc was a genius fud idea.