[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.79 MB, 1234x1172, lm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9736411 No.9736411 [Reply] [Original]

>insider here, seriously

>> No.9736433

>>9736411
>that png
wtf i love chainlink now

>> No.9736462
File: 298 KB, 564x783, Chainlink sergay2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9736411
no, just no, not gonna happen, also there's absolutely nothing pro-white about chainlink

>> No.9736464

Not trying to fud but I have a serious concern with Chainlink. Chainlink has been on Ropsten for a month and everyone was expecting all these potential partners to test on the test net. The team even told people to keep an eye on Ropsten to see the customers using the network. Well for 3 weeks the only transactions on Ropsten have been regular peeps taking the 100 Ropsten link from the faucet. There has been absolutely no requests for data. In fact, someone asked Thomas why and then Thomas made a run to show it works. Well I see Thomas's request for data but it is the only one.

Why is there no testing on Ropsten? Where are all these customers/partners/devs that are supposed to be drooling at the potential of Chainlink? I know the lack of communication, lack of updates from Sergey, lack of social media presence, increasing competition from large players are all red flags but this may be the largest.

Does anyone actually want to use Chainlink?

>> No.9736488

1488EOY

>> No.9736526

>>9736411
im even deeper inside. everyone is walking away in july. your links will be worthless.

>> No.9736640

>>9736464
Not trying to fud but I have a serious concern with Chainlink. Chainlink has been on Ropsten for a month and everyone was expecting all these potential partners to test on the test net. The team even told people to keep an eye on Ropsten to see the customers using the network. Well for 3 weeks the only transactions on Ropsten have been regular peeps taking the 100 Ropsten link from the faucet. There has been absolutely no requests for data. In fact, someone asked Thomas why and then Thomas made a run to show it works. Well I see Thomas's request for data but it is the only one.

Why is there no testing on Ropsten? Where are all these customers/partners/devs that are supposed to be drooling at the potential of Chainlink? I know the lack of communication, lack of updates from Sergey, lack of social media presence, increasing competition from large players are all red flags but this may be the largest.

>> No.9736653

Not selling till 2025.

>> No.9736668
File: 74 KB, 747x491, gondola.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9736411
>dubs
>8$ end of 8/2018
14/88
nice larp pol

>> No.9736700

>>9736640

>> No.9737352

>>9736411
God I fucking hate nazis

>> No.9737377
File: 165 KB, 1024x768, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9736462

>> No.9737385
File: 46 KB, 993x185, Screen1200.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9736411

>> No.9737399

>>9736411
LIES sergey thinks we’re racist. He wouldn’t associate with someone like you

>> No.9737749

>>9736411
Prove it faggot

>> No.9737759

>>9736700

>> No.9737817

>>9736488
checked

>> No.9737941

>>9736462
The logo is predominantly white

>> No.9737953

>>9737941
as it should be, fellow aryan internet poster

>> No.9737966

Just sold. Watching moon missions happen while bagholding this garbage has made me physically sick

>> No.9737973

>>9736411

the absolute state of this board

>> No.9737983

>> No.9738098