[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 114 KB, 500x522, 1521059287559.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9736266 No.9736266 [Reply] [Original]

learned about this now when I read the whitepaper... I Not trying to fud but I have a serious concern with Chainlink. Chainlink has been on Ropsten for a month and everyone was expecting all these potential partners to test on the test net. The team even told people to keep an eye on Ropsten to see the customers using the network. Well for 3 weeks the only transactions on Ropsten have been regular peeps taking the 100 Ropsten link from the faucet. There has been absolutely no requests for data. In fact, someone asked Thomas why and then Thomas made a run to show it works. Well I see Thomas's request for data but it is the only one.

Why is there no testing on Ropsten? Where are all these customers/partners/devs that are supposed to be drooling at the potential of Chainlink? I know the lack of communication, lack of updates from Sergey, lack of social media presence, increasing competition from large players are all red flags but this may be the largest.

Does anyone actually want to use Chainlink Network?

>> No.9736290

Not trying to fud but I have a serious concern with Chainlink. Chainlink has been on Ropsten for a month and everyone was expecting all these potential partners to test on the test net. The team even told people to keep an eye on Ropsten to see the customers using the network. Well for 3 weeks the only transactions on Ropsten have been regular peeps taking the 100 Ropsten link from the faucet. There has been absolutely no requests for data. In fact, someone asked Thomas why and then Thomas made a run to show it works. Well I see Thomas's request for data but it is the only one.

Why is there no testing on Ropsten? Where are all these customers/partners/devs that are supposed to be drooling at the potential of Chainlink? I know the lack of communication, lack of updates from Sergey, lack of social media presence, increasing competition from large players are all red flags but this may be the largest.

Does anyone actually want to use Chainlink?

>> No.9736313

tNo igrtny to duf tbu I evha a erisosu cnoncer tiwh iiknhnalC. hnkilCnia sha eebn on teRopsn for a thmon dna rovneeye saw gecnxiept all eehst patonielt ntaersrp ot ttse no teh estt .net ehT tmae enev tlod pelope to eekp na yee no ontpesR ot ees teh usremstoc sinug teh ekwrn.ot Wlle ofr 3 sekwe the lony oascsntirnat on oRptesn eahv eben rlreagu peeps nkigat teh 001 Rptneos inkl mfor hte aue.tcf hereT ahs been tolbyelaus no ssruqtee rfo a.dta nI cfa,t smeoeon deska omsaTh why adn tneh Tmsaoh maed a run ot ohsw ti kswo.r elWl I ees 'mhTaoss ruseqte ofr tdaa but it si teh ynol .oen
hyW si etreh no tgeistn on st?neRop rhWee ear lla thees /revcsapsdu/enssmerottr thta rea uepsopds to eb irgdnloo ta eht pioaelttn fo hanliCkni? I kwno het aklc of uoimtnmca,ocni lcak of tuesadp mrof ,gSryee lcka of lcosia meida csen,rpee inncigears ooiepntimct fomr learg relasyp rae lla rde fgsla btu stih yam be eht rglaes.t
osDe naoyne yulcatla awtn to sue linkCha?ni

>> No.9736343

>>9736266
Saged and reported.

>> No.9736472
File: 840 KB, 1080x810, 1508235521907.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

b-but sibos

>> No.9736735

>>Tripfag. Come down a little you pajeet

>> No.9737258

as a potential linky I also would want this FUD cleared before buying in

>> No.9737279

>>9737258
It's a literal copy pasta. Go look around a bit lol

>> No.9737595

>>9737258
Nobody gives a fuck if you buy in dipshit