[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 479 KB, 1181x346, PUMP IT.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9726456 No.9726456 [Reply] [Original]

do it goy
do it now
pic related
look at Solo bouncing off bottom
it's gonna fucking rape box office and make $2 BILLION in pure profits.

buy DIS stock first thing on monday or stay poor forever. did you know Disney owns both Marvel AND Star Wars? the two biggest franchises in all of human history. they're basically going to print money forever just from those two alone, not even mentioning their own IPs and Pixar.

>> No.9726464

GO ALL IN
MARKET ORDER
HERE WE GO BOYS
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MONDAY
HOLY SHIT
It's gonna be $1000+ per share, easily.
Disney is the Amazon of entertainment.

>> No.9726471
File: 296 KB, 1034x836, 1526081445655.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

pink ID confirms.

>> No.9726476

I unironically refuse to support this company and its SJW garbage.
They ruin every franchise they touch, no matter how beloved it is by the fanbase.

These companies produced a significant part of western pop culture for a long time and are sacrificing all of it for muh diversity and muh feminism.

Fuck them and fuck their movies. No money in the world buys them my support.

>> No.9726502

>>9726476
>I unironically refuse to make money as a capitalist

You are a huge fag and will stay poor forever

That being said, DIS is not as good an investment as AMZN, V, NVDA, and MA.

>> No.9726530

It's underestimating gaming and other new media. Movies are going the way of books. Series are more engrossing and what people are gravitating to these days due to commercial free and 10+ episodes at once, no delay and no waiting for the day it airs.

Disney is all movies and big IP which are becoming less important.

They make a lot of money off cable and dying media sources, aka non growth (ESPN, cable networks, etc)

Disney is a low growth high risk company. As seen by the failure of star wars.

>> No.9726542

>>9726530
i would be bearish on disney until they can prove their streaming service. Until then I see them at a high water mark right now. not a place I'd put money into. ESPN is garbage too and only going to lose money.

>> No.9726551

>>9726502
>he makes consumer decisions as capitalist
I don't know who of us doesn't understand capitalism mate.