[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 37 KB, 800x800, flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9724592 No.9724592 [Reply] [Original]

I am also a bit drunk and quite stoned on weed, that is at least 10 years old. Tastes horrible, cannot recommend.

Anyways, history: was a neet until about 10 years ago. Never did anything besides playing WoW and being miserable about life and a general faggot to my surroundings, family and friends for no reason. Nearly dropped out of school, untidy and horiffically out of shape.

For reasons unknown, I found a gf that whipped me in a somewhat human shape, got my life in order and even stayed with me afterwards. Pushed me to study and learn more and more, to make something out of my life. All the while she had to deal with her own truckload of problems.

I then started a finance-degree, because why not. Finally graduated roughly four months ago and were looking for a job ever since. Anything in between taxes, business analytics/inteligence, consulting - even would have taken a position in marketing or logistics, just wanted to finally earn more than minimum wage. Just to give her back a bit for the past years with me. Nothing abnormal, just going to the cinema or restaurant on a friday evening.
It may be not what others call "making it", but it is for me.

After nearly losing all hope and self-esteem in the past months, I got a position I applied for the lulz with a copy-paste-application and never dreamed of getting. Even with a higher salary and a couple of more days off than expected. I finally feel, that all this efforts were not just an end in itself.

But before uni, there was the goal: getting my a-levels.
Afterwards, it was replaced with "get your degree".
Then, it was "get a job".

It might be the weed, but now there is just a frightening emptyness. I feel that there must be a mountain of difficulties that I lack to see right now.

Anyone with a similar problem? How did you dealt with this?

>> No.9724666

>>9724592

This is the point of your life when you make your own meaning.

Grab the bull by the horns and force its direction in the green

>> No.9724683

>>9724592
Nice blog post faggot

>> No.9724700

>that 30 year old Boomer that gets freaked out high from weed old enough to be a Boomer itself

>> No.9724764
File: 11 KB, 280x302, kekekekekeke.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9724700
Keke
Wish I were a boomer. We still have to pay them student loans.

>> No.9724794

>>9724592
step 1 stop consuming onions