[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 4 KB, 200x200, INT 1int.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9715009 No.9715009 [Reply] [Original]

https://medium.com/@graytrain/int-and-polkadot-heterogeneous-multi-chain-framework-b9f1ac80edaa

If your still sleeping on this coin after reading this write up you unironically hate money.

>> No.9715536

These brainlets are sleeping on INT for sure

>> No.9715551

>>9715009
>>9715536
You guys bagholders? Hang in there, surely these shills will help your cause

>> No.9715559

>>9715009
https://steemit.com/crypto/@r2ruk/intchain-and-ruff-the-truth

not buying your scam

>> No.9715565

>>9715551
>he unironically hates money and has no reading comprehension.

>> No.9715578

>>9715565
HAHAAHAHAHA BAGHOLDER HAHAHHAHHA

-points and laughs-

>> No.9715594
File: 27 KB, 488x463, 1513940574593.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9715578

>> No.9715600

>>9715594
i'm a trader for over 10 years, these kind of threads don't work on me, you will learn soon in time why INT is not as good as u think it is

>> No.9715606
File: 32 KB, 500x564, intbrainlet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9715009
Scam fell for it also. Their supply started with 150 mil, then 250 mil appeared magically and now at 350 mil.

>> No.9715608

>>9715559
What a load of horseshit lmao, 3 months old and she was just a shiity rep that got fired. This project is as legit as it gets and if you have half a brain you will learn a thing or two from this article.

>> No.9715631
File: 67 KB, 1114x208, XqR6J3e.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9715606
This was adressed like 6 months ago, it's like you fudders aren't even trying.

Try and refute the claims made in the article. Jesus fucking christ /biz/ unironically loves shitposting more than making money.

>> No.9715677

>>9715600
And why is INT not as good as I think it is?

>> No.9715709

>>9715631
Their whitepaper was edited in February and the number of 250 million was changed to 350 million. You can literally read it on the whitepaper how I am fudding you, I was INT believer and I lost money you piece of shit, but afterwards it just reeks of scam, with their usual chink fake partnerships.

>> No.9715754
File: 58 KB, 1007x495, Neo Shitcoin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9715709
The whitepaper was edited april and you are full of shit. But be my guest and point me to the part of the whitepaper that says that. https://intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf

So what happend was that you FOMO'd in during the altcoin run in januari, and then sold at a loss and now you are bitter and too fucking stupid to do your own due dilligence.

I still haven't heard any comments on OP's article by the way. Have all the smart people left /biz/? There used to be intelligent discord on /biz/ even though it was rare but now it's non existant.

>> No.9715791

>>9715754
I actually lost minimum amount of money bought at .60000 eth and realized they are full of shit so sold at .57000

Also I don't give a shit about you so go fall for chinkscams. It shows you a truly a newfag this whitepaper is version 3. The 1st one was edited in February and this is the 3rd version.

>> No.9715793
File: 697 KB, 1300x994, team.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Here, I'm going to spoonfeed you retards whats good for you:

1) Polkadot is aiming to use this framework to tackle a more generalized application of linking existing blockchains, outside networks (Internet, banking networks) and being Ethereum 3.0, allowing people to not only generate their own tokens but also their own blockchains; what they call Web3. While I thought this was a fantastic application and exactly what the crypto ecosystem needs, I was curious to see what other projects were using the same revolutionary framework and therefore, we’re the next generation of blockchain.

IoT was immediately what came to mind. An ecosystem with a wide variety of possible transaction types, device types and the potential for an enormous scaling need. It is not difficult to imagine a scenario where the one size fits all approach or any current or planned version of Ethereum does not satisfy the needs of an IoT ecosystem. Imagine the network needs of a weather sensor, sending lightweight data every few seconds where fast block times needed, a smart car sending and receiving location and traffic data where larger data set communication efficiency is paramount, a smart home hub which controls everything in your house where smart contracts and artificial intelligence is needed, your smartphone selling your private data for ad revenue where strong encryption is vital and the ability to transact privately with a fungible currency all in the same network, tied together. The IoT ecosystem needs the ability to handle all scenarios and there is not one, single chain network that can fit the needs of that ecosystem.

That’s when I came across INT…

>> No.9715799

2) That’s when I came across INT’s whitepaper titled, “An economy driven solution to improve the device interconnection of Internet of Things”. It outlined the issues we currently see with blockchain as well as what the future needs will be in order to support the needs of a global Internet of Things ecosystem. What caught me was the down to earth understanding of the needs and hurdles without any of the overbearing hype. It is a straight forward evaluation of current state, future state needs, their proposals to solve those issues and the technical details thereof. It speaks of Polkadot as the framework, with Tendermint and HoneyBadgerBFT as the basis of their two-tier consensus mechanism, data and user privacy at the forefront with a team of industry experts leading it.

This framework allows for infinite scaling by the addition of subchains and custom functionality in those subchains that allows them to be defined for the particular application, be it private transactions, state transaction free data chain, smart contracts, etc. It easily accommodates interoperability between established networks like the Internet and enables pegging with other blockchains with a few simple transaction type inclusions. With this cross chain communication, manufactures wouldn’t have to negotiate their needs to fit an established blockchain, they could create their own subchain to fit their needs and interact with the greater network through the relay.

>> No.9715983

Biz is too fucking autistic to understand this project and the tech behind it so no point in posting , they shill shit like chainlink and holo

>> No.9716990
File: 193 KB, 1280x652, IMG_20180530_104546_531.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Gosh these fucking brainless biz sheep don't deserve INT. There to busy jerking off to Justin Sun.

This Graytrain artical is gold. It's one of the best comparisons I've ever read. Read it you ignorant fucks and perhaps you can get up to two brain cells. You would drool less.

Comfy As Fuck with my INT hold. Can't wait to spend my Ruofei Money.

https://www.reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/comments/8mie37/int_comparison_with_other_iot_projects/

>> No.9717038

>>9715009
WHO HERE GETTING MOTHERFUCKING JUSTED RIGHT NOW

HOW THE FUCK COULD I FALL FOR SUCH A FUCKING SHITCOIN I COULD MURDER YOU PAJEETS WITH MY BARE HANDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.9717337

>>9715631
LOL MUH SILICON VALLEY AGENCY!!! ONLY FUCKING IDIOTS FALL FOR THESE KIND OF LIES! WHAT AGENCY?! WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE THEY ARE NOT BUTTFUCKING TRAPS WITH YOUR MONEY RIGHT NOW?!!?