[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 38 KB, 405x343, 1527280729218.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9696233 No.9696233 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone do this stuff for a living? I've seen a decent number of people online who do, but the ones who "teach" it seem to hype it up, probably because they make money selling the dream.

>> No.9696284

Since memes are a very effective form of native advertising I'm working on starting a digital advertising firm
Put together some graphic designers, salesmen, a couple code monkeys and a virgin assistant and I can see a good million in my first year

>> No.9696723

>>9696284
Wanna talk about it more? I'm curious. What's your background? How and who are you hiring? How are you marketing yourself? How are involving memes?

>> No.9696741

>>9696284
Enjoy being outcompeted by Ranjeets on Fiverr.

>> No.9696752

>>9696233
You watched a youtube ad and came here fuck off

>> No.9696766

>>9696233
Ive done online stuff for a decade after dropping out of college, I have no reason to teach it anywhere as Im making money from it and dont want competition. I didnt drop out until I was making $3k/mo from websites as I noticed some people leave to follow a dream but havent done any work in the space before.

>> No.9696774

but there are some real class memes on here

>> No.9696791

>>9696741
Nah, you use Ranjeets on Fiverr to do the projects local businesses hired you to do. Work smart, not hard. Not every biz owner has the time to project manage Fiverr jeets.

>> No.9696859

>>9696723
My background was in business administration but I want to change to marketing and advertising where I can have a more direct engagement with consumers vs just focusing on being a CEO
I'm not hiring anyone Right now since I'm still working on a business plan but I'd like to get a good team of graphic designers, app devs, people in sales and marketing.
Social Media Advertising is a huge field that a lot of people don't seem to know how to properly leverage, so I'd like to try taking advantage of this to offer a better approach to today's average boomer.
After hearing how 1 man can cause wal mart to loose millions over a meme posted on YouTube it opened my mind to how powerful memes really can affect business

>> No.9696912

>>9696766
We're you working on the ecommerce side or just freelance kind of work?
I was selling designer Chinese replicas to Reddit and was making about 4k a month but it wad hard to find people to help manage the entire operation like social media, customer service, invoicing so I just dropped it.
>>9696774
Imagine using these pump and dump ponzi schemes on clients who'd pay 500k for an original one of a kind
Pepe that would help increase sales and customer conversion rates for literal whos on social media