[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 172x294, im_a_loser.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9693371 No.9693371 [Reply] [Original]

I'm turning 24 this year and I've only graduated a few months ago so I'm UNEMPLOYED. I was supposed to graduate magna cum laude but i fucked along the way by failing a theology class unrelated to my computer science major. My GPA is still 3.5 though. I am extremely bitter against academia for this bullshit. I havent talked to someone in person for so long that whenever i try to speak sentences i start to stutter. I used to be confident that i can talk to random people in bars but i became a shut-in NEET since i got disqualified for magna cum laude. I live in thailand btw.

The only upside is that i have around a $197k net worth which i received from my parents. I received that money in exchange for fucking up my life starting first year of college. I had extremely low grades in highschool so my parents told me they would give me some of my inheritance money early if i get good grades. I took a lot of adderall to study hard during my college years, then xanax to help with the withdrawal symptoms. I almost overdosed before so the money came with a price.

I cope with my life by googling famous successful men and checking their age. Somehow seeing that they are much older than me gives me comfort that i have time left. Until what age do i have to turn my life around?

Inb4 blog

>> No.9693385

>>9693371
any age faggot just start doing something cool

>> No.9693398

it really depends on the jewsish collapsing America routinely and when it happens relative to your life. The jews have continuously destroyed america but if you graduate college AFTER a major collapse you can be ok until the next one. Since crypto just had a jew induced mega collapse you might be ok in crypto, the stock market is primed for another jewish theft raid, so watch out there

>> No.9693419

>>9693398
>but if you graduate college AFTER a major collapse you can be ok until the next one.
Doesnt that mean i'll have a harder time since i'm looking for a job? Or if i get a job i'll get fired since i have less experience than people my age? it all seems hopeless desu

>> No.9693423

>>9693371

>> No.9693453

>>9693371
Start a small business focused around your interests.

>> No.9693757

>>9693371
success comes with the knowledge and experience you build up. there isn't really a time limit to it, other than alzheimers
also your life is misguided if happiness for you depends solely on validation from other people.

>> No.9693801

>>9693371
If you have 200k you already made it you dumb faggot. You just invest it and make more money than any wagefags ever can. I swear to god you normies are as dumb as niggers.
actually nvm just kill yourself if you are this stupid.

>> No.9693802

>>9693419
no the jews loan money to foreginers who buy assets hire America and strip mine our country, this is when you can get a job and invest a little without them robbing you instantly because they are desperate to keep up the lie that the whole finance and legal system isnt just one big jew crime spree

>> No.9693805
File: 58 KB, 781x723, 5085259.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9693371
>I havent talked to someone in person for so long that whenever i try to speak sentences i start to stutter. I used to be confident that i can talk to random people in bars but i became a shut-in NEET
Are you me? I was super social and confident in high school, but once college started I had zero interactions with other people due to the difficulty of my major. I think I turned myself autistic from the lack of social interactions these past few years.

>> No.9693859

>>9693801
>If you have 200k you already made it you dumb faggot. You just invest it and make more money than any wagefags ever can
Index funds hardly double in a decade not to mention everything seems to be a bubble lately..... by the time i make it I'll be 60 or 80 years old and i doubt i would be alive at that point.

>> No.9693872

>>9693805
Its so fucking awkward to speak once you havent spoken with another person for a long time. Typing your thoughts out is worlds away in difference. I might need to start practicing in the mirror again.

>> No.9693904

>>9693371
>Until what age do i have to turn my life around?
You're probably going to start to feel it at 26 and even more at 28, so don't slack off

>> No.9693931

>>9693371
bruh at least you graduated. maybe you know webdev, or you can always learn.

just sign yourself up on upwork/fiverr. you can afford very low salary, so it should be cool. build up some confidence that way.

>> No.9693954
File: 186 KB, 498x750, uhuh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9693872
my friend in the real world people dont care about magna cum laude or gpa it is simply american rubbish if you are capable. with your funds you can do what many wagecucks cannot do in a lifetime of slavery. simply be confident in yourself and invest time and energy into improving your financial situation. dont put it all in crypto get some physical gold, get some safe haven stocks providing an income and most of all stop wallowing in defeat before you have even started in life.

>> No.9694006

Age is just a number

>> No.9694009

>>9693954
>my friend in the real world people dont care about magna cum laude or gpa it is simply american rubbish if you are capable.
Its so fucking bullshit how they need to add theology classes to my computer science course. Its fucking unfair. I mean i had no problem for the first 3 general education theology classes but i snapped in my foruth theology course. They literally just repeated the last 3 courses i took and i was really busy with my thesis.

i want to fucking strangle these people so much but i dont know who to strangle.

>> No.9694113

>>9693371
1. Put 197k in FT.
2. Wait
3. Sell for 10m
4. Success ;)

>> No.9694249

>worries about his gpa
>does nothing
>meanwhile dropouts get good jobs

All your degree tells is that you can follow orders. Nobody decent will base hiring people on a degree because most know that is far from a guarantee for competence. If you want to increase your chances get some portfolio of accomplished work just like artists showing competence.

>> No.9694331
File: 34 KB, 500x331, hotty.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9694009
simply strangle the system but lose the anger. dont get mad get even by success. success is the greatest revenge