[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 117 KB, 800x450, Bitcoin 5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9679561 No.9679561 [Reply] [Original]

How Institutional Money Will Impact Crypto:

When institutional money enters this space, it will change our community forever. In order for ico's & other popular crypto's to evolve, institutional money MUST ENTER our community. Eventually we are going to need existing coins to become mainstream forms of payment. Our society must embrace this change & accept that traditional money is obsolete. A new mainstream digital form of payment MUST emerge & institutional money will bring us closer to this step!
What Is Zealeum & How Will This ICO Benefit From Institutional Money:
Zealeum is an ico that is targeting the health & wellness community. Zealeum will allow users to sell their wellness information for "ZEAL" which is going to be their coin. Users can then exchange ZEAL for wellness products. Zealeum is striving to allow their users to monetize their health & wellness info. Our personal info is siphoned everyday by companies like Facebook, Google, & Amazon. Zealeum plans on giving control to their users about how they sell their personal wellness data.

When institutional money enters our tight knit ecosystem, it will generate legitimacy & hype for our community. Zealeum's target market is massive. If institutional money enters the health & wellness space, then Zealeum will be poised to profit immensely off of institutional investors.

Zealeum's Keys To Success:

One of the reasons I have faith in this token is because of how big their target market is. If Zealeum was to penetrate .1% of this target market, then they would have massive success. Zealeum's concept is simplistic, but I can see it being successful if implemented properly. This would basically allow users to create an additional stream of income that they weren't able to access prior to this ico. Our money has been dwindling due to inflation for years. I believe most people would embrace Zealeum, because it provides them with a monetary incentive to do so.

>> No.9679661

Zealeum is poised well after their ICO. Idk how well institutional money will benefit them, but I think they can succeed regardless.

>> No.9680393

I was looking at Zealium is it worth it though?

>> No.9680521

You made a lot of good points I think I'm gonna look into the coin I might invest 100 in it

>> No.9680541

>>9679561
>>9680521
nice try pajeet.
anyone investing in ICO right now is retarded af.