[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 782 KB, 702x784, mex.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9669044 No.9669044 [Reply] [Original]

Im sure its a beginning of a next bull run.
Im a TA fag and memeliner, literally voodoo magic, TA doesnt work, markets are manipulated by the whales, i know.
If im correct though, what will be the best course of action?
I made around 0.54 BTC on Bitmex starting from a mere 0.05 in about a month by daytrading using high leverage. I was down to my last 0.01 at some point, but quickly recovered (see pic).
Then i decided its too risky to continue trading on bitmex, so i withdrew it all on some exchange and bought some coin that was extremely oversold and, according to my memeline magic, will yield at least x10 in the next few months, if im correct about the bullrun. And its much safer than bitmex, i cant get liquidated.
But my inner jew thinks what it could be more profitable to go margin long on bitmex futures, and that will yield a much bigger ROI in a shorter timeframe. The drawback of that is if im wrong about the bullrun im gonna lose shitton of money.

What do? How are you preparing for a next bullrun? Did you stock up on cheap coins or entered a leveraged long on bitmex?
Bearfags please dont reply. We've had enough, time for golden bull to shine.

>> No.9669105

>>9669044

Trust your gut and the tools and information you have gained along the way.

Real tip - Dont worry about buying the absolute bottom, when you see the market turning bullish and a trend forming, slowly leverage yourself in

>> No.9669180
File: 184 KB, 956x632, pamp_eet_blood.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Come back fren